Eastty Weddings Reviews

46 | Whitinsville, MA

46 Reviews for Eastty Weddings

Erin · Married on 09/20/2013

Jon and his team are great! We decided last minute to hire a videographer and it was definitely worth it! He was so flexible and willing to make our wedding day perfect! We got our highlight video within a few days of the wedding- cannot beat that!! And the full length video within a week. I absolutely adore it! The wedding goes by so fast. as everyone says, so in addition to a great photographer, you need a great videographer! I would definitely reccomend Jon and his team for your wedding. He is very responsive with email and phone, extremely professional, and even though 3 cameras were at my wedding you didn't even know they were there!

Sent on 10/11/2013

Jon Eastty's work is truly amazing as he captured many magical moments on our wedding day! The video enables you to relive those moments that fly by too fast on that special day. At first, we were not going to hire a videographer. As the date came closer, we realized that having a DVD of our wedding day was almost a necessity. Thankfully, we discovered Jon Eastty. He was just the right person! Jon answered every communication immediately and met us a few times to discuss our ideas and preferences. He was on time and videoed from preparation to the final moments of the wedding day at the reception. The DVD was delivered soon after the wedding and we absolutely loved it. When we asked Jon if we could add the raw footage of a couple of songs that were special to us, he immediately did so and sent the edited DVD to us. I know we will be thanking Jon every time we watch the video over the years! I highly recommend Eastty Weddings to be your wedding videographer!

Sent on 11/09/2013

Jon did such a professional job in recording our wedding and reception! He was polite, accommodating, and easy to communicate with. The quality of the video as well as the editing was superb. The end result was a beautiful video that we love to watch as we look back on our special day.

Sent on 10/09/2013

Jon was responsive to my special request of having the ability to send an extra copy of the wedding DVD to the groom's family in the UK. Much appreciated.

Sent on 09/02/2013

Silver · Married on 10/06/2012

I used Eastty Weddings for my wedding video and I can heartily recommend them to anyone looking for an exceptional video that perfectly captures your wedding day. The rates are more than reasonable, turnaround time after the wedding was lightning-quick and the videographer is a fantastic communicator and does top-notch work. I'm so thrilled with the outcome and I have such a great keepsake that I'm sure I'll be watching for decades.

Sent on 12/07/2012

Jon is AMAZING!! Highly recommend him! He worked with us on our budget & even more importantly he is extremely genuine. He captured everything we wanted for our special day. He went above & beyond for us!!!

Sent on 11/12/2012
  • User2018919 · 2+ years ago

John was SO wonderful to work with from start to finish. I was not convinced that I was going to have a videographer until I spoke with John. He worked so hard to make sure that we had every shot we wanted. It is definitely worth it to be able to watch your special day all over again. There are some things that a traditional photographer can’t capture. John was very professional and extremely thoughtful and nice with great work! I would definitely recommend him.

Sent on 10/02/2012

Sarah · Married on 07/28/2012

Jon is amazing!!! I got married in July, and am SO glad I found Eastty Productions on Wedding Wire. We almost didn’t hire a videographer given our budget, but after I read all of the positive reviews about Jon (not to mention the countless reviews about just having a wedding video in general), I’m super-thankful that I did. I’ve never written a wedding wire review before, but given all of the fantastic vendors that I found courtesy of this website, I wanted to add my feedback.It was very important to me to surround myself with cool, calm and collected vendors on the big day. Knowing how contagious negative energy can be, (especially to a nervous bride!) that was a priority of mine. From the very first email, I knew that Jon would be a great fit. He is an excellent communicator in writing (because of my crazy schedule, we actually never even met in person until the wedding day!) He was professional, responded promptly (even when my hectic teaching day did not allow me to return the favor!), and negotiated all of the details fairly and tactfully. I always felt that he “got” whatever idea/request/etc that I would throw his way. It’s often difficult to establish trust via email, but this is a real strength of Jon’s, and gave me enormous peace of mind for the big day! Jon came dressed professionally and was very much behind-the-scenes doing his job throughout the night. In no way did I ever feel that the camera was invasive or distracting. I was a satisfied customer even prior to viewing the final product…but when I did receive the dvd (rather promptly, I must say!), my expectations were exceeded once again. I’m pretty sure that he matched the opening credits to the same font as our wedding program (attention to detail?!?) He put together a fantastic video montage set to music of the “getting ready” process (SO worth it, as it really tells the story of the big day from start to finish), and did a fantastic job editing and putting together a dvd that shows l

Sent on 10/28/2012

Kristi · Married on 06/02/2012

My husband and I met Jon a little over a month before our wedding as we weren't yet sold on the idea of spending so much money on a video of our wedding day as our budget was pretty tight. We were looking for someone that would capture the day but also remain un-obtrusive to the events of our wedding ceremony and reception. Our expectations were over-exceeded by Jon. We only met once before our wedding day and we had complete confidence after speaking with him that he would take care of everything along with take care of our budget. Jon was so wonderful on the day of our wedding, and even took the time to drop off our video to our house before we were home from our honeymoon so we would have a special surprise when we got home. The quality of the video is wonderful, and he is truely great to work with. We are a young couple and will be recommending him to all our newly engaged friends and family.

Sent on 06/25/2012

Jon did a great job and I was referred to him by 2 friends who both worked with him. We still cry at our videos, and I and my husband want to recommend Jon to anyone. He was so friendly, easy to deal with, and had really reasonable prices. The quality of the work for the price is just outstanding. I say call him up!
    Completely unobtrusive, don't even remember seeing him around much (definitely a good thing!). was pretty nervous about this before but there was no reason to be. He stays out of the way but is still there for the important shots, and things we didn't even know had happened.
    Without a doubt-so many memories. He got them all. And more...
    It was exactly what we wanted

Sent on 11/05/2013

Christina · Married on 08/07/2010

I met Jon at a bridal show. I had wanted a videographer, and my husband didn't, at first. We weren't sure if it was in our budget. We had settled on just having a video of the ceremony, but Jon was so affordable, we were able to purchase a video of our ceremony and reception!

My husband and I waited until our one year anniversary to watch our video. Wow, were we impressed! There was so much going on at the ceremony that I hadn't seen (being the last to walk down the aisle). So much was going on, and we were in such a whirlwind, that we weren't able to pay attention to the minute details of the big events in both our ceremony and reception.

I truly believe that NOT having a video of your wedding is something you will regret! Remember, you will never get a do-over of this day, and pictures don't capture everything!

Hire Jon Eastty! We barely knew he was there, and the video he made is something we will treasure forever. It was truly beautiful. Thank you, Jon!

Sent on 03/05/2012

Great video! We love it! It means so much to us to have all those memories on video. We loved watching every minute. Everyone raved about how professional, courteous, polite and discreet he was throughout the night and how he managed to capture every precious moment. Grandmother just cried and cried while watching it. Can't thank you enough. We will be sending your name to everyone one we know.

Sent on 11/18/2012
  • Star0121

Jessica · Married on 05/01/2010

Jon did an awesome job! We got our DVD in about 2 weeks after the wedding and it came out great! Great value! We barely knew he was there at the reception. It was just him manning 2 cameras. Very easy to work with. We are pleased with our video and so glad we decided to have one!

Sent on 06/05/2010

Jim · Married on 09/13/2008

Jon did a great job, we were very pleased with the result. He was courteous and professional when we met him, and throughout our relationship he was a great help in organizing the wedding. He had a good knowledge of the industry and turned into one of our consultants for a few decisions. He's trustworthhy, competent, reliable and a great videographer but of course a really great guy! DEFINITELY would recommend! Best wishes on your on wedding.

Sent on 12/10/2008

S · Married on 09/12/2008

Nice Work!

Sent on 02/08/2009

Karen · Married on 04/19/2008

I'd recommend Jon for quite a few reasons, but mainly cost, value, and quality. He was one of the lowest priced-videographers we found and it wasn't because he was cheap in terms of quality. We're real happy with our DVD and he was very easy to work with after the wedding. He even offered us a few free DVDs afterwards. When he asked me to review him, I didn't hesitate for a moment.
    Solid work!

Sent on 03/01/2009

Brianne · Married on 05/26/2013

Jon was everything you could want in a videographer. He was professional, courteous, and stayed “behind the scenes” and caught every moment we could hope to see on video. He even went above and beyond by creating a highlights reel for us, which he didn’t have to do, but it was perfect. Makes me cry every time I watch!! The video we received had a couple of errors in it, but he worked those kinks out right away to ensure we had the perfect video to remember our wedding day. Everything was received so quickly, so we didn’t have to wait long to see something we were really looking forward to! We can’t thank him enough for the time and effort he put into making our wedding video one to remember!!

Sent on 01/15/2014

Aidan · Married on 05/05/2008

“Professional, extremely friendly, very talented, yet affordable”

Jon Eastty was great to work with, very professional throughout. We’re absolutely delighted with the footage!

We were on a very tight budget and weren’t sure if we would be able to afford a videographer for our event. Jon Eastty was able to provide us with the raw footage from the event at a very reasonable price, and after speaking to one of his previous clients, decided to hire his services. We couldn’t have been more pleased with the decision. While we can’t comment on any editing Eastty Productions may offer as part of other packages, we were extremely impressed with the footage we received. He manned two cameras – one handheld for close-ups, and one stationary that captured the wider scene. The ceremony was captured in its entirety, in broadcast-quality video. Whilst one camera was left running throughout the entire event, he captured the defining moments up close with the other. He was very discreet during the ceremony, and found himself right next to the action at every memorable point in the reception – he certainly has a talent for knowing what to capture, where and when!

We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend his services!

Sent on 02/28/2009

Melissa · Married on 07/19/2008

Highly recommend. Jon is a very professional young man with incredible talent. We were very impressed with his work!

Sent on 12/10/2008

Our main goal in hiring a videographer was to capture major parts of our night such as our first dance, the father daughter dance, and speeches. When we met with Jon we expressed that we had been to weddings where the videographers were front and center and almost unavoidable, and this is not what we were looking for. Jon explained his more documentary approach to videography and ability to coordinate with photographers to not overlap or compete for space.

Jon delivered on every promise. He coordinated effortlessly with our photographer and remained low key while capturing all of the major moments of our day/night. He even accommodated our request to avoid using a large "brick" of LED lights to capture guests dancing once the venue was darker at night. This did effect the final product, but we were fully aware and Jon discussed with us early on that having lights would provide a better picture but he could work around that for us.

Sent on 05/25/2015

Jin · Married on 06/03/2012

4.2
      3.5

Jon and his assistant were great on the day of the wedding. They showed up on time and they did not add any additional stress that day with everything else that was going on. They caught great shots and was very professional. The DVD was ready to preview when we got back from our honeymoon a week later. He worked extremely hard to finish it so quickly. The video captured beautiful memories that I'll always cherish. We got to see so many parts of the day that we missed simply because we were pulled in so many directions. Thank you Jon!

Sent on 06/28/2012