37 Reviews for Eastty Weddings

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Client Revisions (1)
Multi. Locations (1)
Digital Download (1)

Jon was so nice, fun, and an absolute pleasure to work with! Once you first talk to him, it’s obvious that he’s a very kind person who is passionate about his job!! We’ve got our highlight video so soon after the wedding and we absolutely looove it!! He captured so many amazing moments and yet was so unobtrusive throughout the day at the same time - not sure how he did it!! Videography was one of the things we were debating getting throughout the wedding process, but I am sooooo glad we did! Jon captured the moments with the emotions and energy that simply can’t be captured in pictures alone. I’d highly recommend Jon and his team!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sarah, 6/16/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage

Eastty Productions is the company to go to if you are in search of an amazing video! I had to convince my husband to spend the extra money on the videographer and even he is so glad we did! To be able to re-live all of these moments through a video gives something extra that pictures can't. Hands down the best thing I spent money on, I will cherish these videos forever! My family and friends are loving all of the footage! I would highly recommend them. Easy to work with, always quick to answer any questions you have, and just great people!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Rehearsal Dinner, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Documentary, USB Flash Drive

Jon was absolutely amazing!! I can't tell you how happy I am with his service, professionalism, work quality and cooperation. Jon came to my rescue when the videography company I hired bailed on me last minute. I sent Jon a message 4 days before my wedding and I immediately got a response. Not only did I get response but Jon assured me that my wedding video would be everything I wanted it to be and not to stress over the problems I had with the person I had previously hired. I still cant believe that Jon was available for my wedding, I thought he would be completely booked based on his work. Jon was so easy to work with, he made everyone in my wedding party feel comfortable and even kept my 2 year old nephew company so he didn't have a meltdown while we were getting ready!
Jon arrived early, stayed late and made sure he got every shot I wanted. Every email I sent was answered so quickly, communication was never an issue and he worked so well with the other vendors I hired.
So far I have received my highlight video and a few Instagram videos am I am beyond pleased with the work. I can't believe how much he captured, it did not feel like his camera was constantly on me, he somehow kept distance and did not let anyone feel crowded yet captured every small, special moment.
After receiving the highlight videos Jon was nice enough to edit a few things for me. He is so flexible and open to any ideas and willing to make whatever changes necessary. Over and over he told me "I want this to be exactly what you want" and he means it. He is so patient, kind and his work gets done so quickly!
Normally I would wait until I have all of the work until I write a review but I don't have to for this one. I know that the full length video will be amazing and I can't wait to see it. Jon, I can't thank you enough. Thanks to you I get to re-live the best day of my life over and over again. You are very talented and I am so lucky to have you apart of my day! Thank you!!!!

Profile Picture allison, 5/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Storytelling, Ceremony, Reception, DVD, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video

Jon is an absolute blast to work with! He is so professional and flexible and really put my mind at ease on my wedding day. I would definitely recommend him as a videographer... you'll be in great hands!!

Profile Picture User7497611, 1+ year ago, 10 Reviews
Category: Videography

No one has made me feel more like a movie star! Jon captured our wedding BEAUTIFULLY! Every time I watch my video I feel like i'm reliving the best day of my life. So lucky to have had Jon along for the ride. He was extremely professional, quick with the return time and a great addition to my vendor team! If i had to do it all over, Jon would be the first phone call I would make! Thank you Jon, so much, for being a part of something so important to me!

Profile Picture Veronica, 11/5/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

We had a very positive experience with Jon of Eastty Productions as the videographer of our wedding. We received our video highlight reel the day after our wedding, and then our full video less than a month later. Watching the video, I honestly don't know how one person managed to film from so many different angles! The footage is beautiful, interesting, and we hear ourselves clearly. And Jon really does an amazing job of blending into your event. Perhaps the best compliment is that, the day after our wedding, my mom looked at me in surprise and said "You had a videographer there?" Jon didn't miss a moment of our wedding, and he also didn't insert himself into any. Would recommend!

Profile Picture Cait, 9/10/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Jon was wonderful! His patience throughout the whole day was sincerely appreciated by me and my husband. He came early and set up his cameras to get every angle possible. What I appreciated more was that he stayed the whole day and covered every little detail. My husband and I had a traditional South Indian Hindu wedding that was an all day affair. I loved that Jon took the time to really understand all of the cultural nuances of our wedding. When he had questions, he didn't hesitate to ask family and friends. Jon was also quick to turn around preview footage. When you're still on the wedding high, it's always fun to experience the wedding all over again. Lastly, I think what I appreciate most about Jon was his willingness to take footage from other events and add them to his wedding footage. This is great because with our wedding, we had quite a few ceremonies leading up to the big day. By having all of the footage in one location, we can relive the experience all over again.

Profile Picture SriVani, 8/7/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Documentary, DVD, Client Revisions, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Raw Footage

Jon filmed our outdoor wedding this July and did an incredible job--I would highly recommend him. It was a pleasure working with Jon from the beginning. He was professional, responsive, and really listened to what we were looking for. The day of the wedding he was very nice when we met him and then we hardly noticed him the rest of the day, which exactly what we wanted. Jon blended in with the scene and ended up capturing everything going on. The video came out really well--Jon captured details we didn't notice as well as the main events we were hoping he would capture. We were also amazed with how quickly he put everything together. We had an incredible highlight film just 3 days after our wedding (on our way to our honeymoon!) and the full video was sent to us less than a month after our wedding. We then worked with Jon to make some tweaks to the full video and he made the changes and sent the final version was sent right away. We were really impressed!

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/3/16, 5 Reviews
Services Used: DVD, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

We decided to hire a videographer less than two weeks before our son's wedding! We are so thankful that Jon Eastty was available, as the video was superior!! Jon was flexible with our schedule, delivered prompt communication, was so professional and the quality was outstanding.......for a great price!!! The music that he chose was absolutely perfect and he captured so many great moments throughout the evening but was not intrusive at any time. We would highly recommend him to anyone!!!!!

Profile Picture Lori, 7/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I are so incredibly happy with the work Jon has done!! Many of our guests said they didn't even realize a videographer was there! Jon captured all the moments and allowed us to relive the day and remember those moments we may not have been around for or just forgot after such a whirlwind of day :) He was very responsive and fast! We received our DVD right when we returned from our honeymoon and we were also able to receive the raw footage after seeing the edited version since we loved it so much and wanted to see more :) We were unfamiliar with videography services but it is the best thing we could've done. The only thing we regret is not having Jon stay the entire night! Jon is affordable and truly interested in producing the best work by capturing the important moments while somehow blending in with the other guests. We have watched our video many times and everyone we show is highly impressed. Jon is very reliable and I'd recommend his videography services to anyone! He truly helped us relive our wedding day!

Profile Picture Laura, 7/4/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography

Where to begin! I could not have asked for a better videographer! Jon was so awesome and got every detail of our wedding. He was so professional and was always available to answer my emails when I had questions, and when I was choosing my package. After our wedding we received our video within two weeks, which was awesome! I have probably already re-watched my video 10x. We also paid for the unedited footage, which I recommend doing because you get to hear what all of your guests are saying, which you don't necessarily hear during your finished video. During our wedding, we didn't even notice Jon was there. Occasionally we would see the camera go by, but other than that he was very well blended in behind the scenes. I would definitely recommend Eastty Weddings to anyone looking for a videographer, he is very reasonably priced, and you receive an amazing video of your day that you can watch over and over. :)

-Katie

Profile Picture Katie, 10/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Hiring Jon was by far one of the best decisions of our wedding and possibly of our life too. We have the greatest treasure ever thanks to him! It is a masterpiece. He made the whole process easy. The booking was simple, he kept in close contact throughout the whole process despite the fact he was partaking in international volunteer work, and he was incredible on our wedding day. He is very friendly, put us immediately at ease, and took beautiful, candid footage reminding us of the most important moments of our day, and moments we didn't even know occurred (guest dancing was particularly fun to watch). Our guests loved him.
He has a gift. His video caught us canoodling in the staircase while waiting for our guests to all exit the church... he got me laughing hysterically in a meadow after something my husband said while we were taking photographs... he perfectly taped the father-daughter dance - my father and I recreated a recital dance from ten years ago and he got the dance, the projection of the video on the tent, and the awesome guest reactions. Those are only a few examples. He is very talented. We don't even know how he got a lot of the footage because we didn't notice when he was there. So sneaky!
And the best part is what a good guy he is. The next morning (yes, the next morning), he sent us an unexpected highlights video so we could immediately relive the night with the sweetest email regarding our wedding and us.
Lastly, he sent out the full video within a week, and when I requested something to be added, he sent a new video with the addition out immediately.
Jon is very affordable, so kind, and incredibly gifted. We didn't know we even wanted a video initially, and now I cannot imagine having this beautiful recollection of our day that I can share with family, friends, and future little family. I recommend Jon wholeheartedly. Thank you so much!! We want you at all our friends' weddings (one will be contacting you soon for her wedding next summer :))

Profile Picture Amanda, 8/2/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

We knew we wanted to hire a videographer to capture our big day, and we are so pleased we found Jon! Jon is very professional, flexible, and unobtrusive. There were several moments in our video that we didn't even realize he captured or was there. Jon is very responsive, personable, and was a pleasure to work with. We love our wedding video and would definitely recommend Jon for your big day!

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/4/14, 11 Reviews
Category: Videography

Where do I start with Jon's services? If you want a first class videographer who needs zero hand holding and has perfected his craft to a tee, this is your guy. We found Jon through his glowing reviews on wedding wire as well as the knot and now we know why. We met Jon at a location right near our house which he made so convenient. He was early! He was prepared! He was professional! He was personable! He was polished! We felt very comfortable with Jon right from the start. He brought us samples of other weddings he's done, showed us our options for our big day and delivered on everything he said he would. When Jon says, "you won't even know I'm there'. He really means it. I remember asking my now wife after our first dance, "have you seen Jon?" That's how stealth he was about not being seen while getting all of the moments we wanted on video. He was amazing! Now about the price? If you've shopped around and looked at other company's plans, you'll realize very quickly how accommodating Jon's rates are. We were blown away by what we got for what he charged. Trust me when I say that Jon is an absolute steal when it comes to cost. He's also willing to work with you for additional add ons that he makes available. Aside from the video coverage of our entire wedding, we also opted for Jon's highlight video that you can share with friends and family on social media. Let's face it, only close friends and family will want to sit through the whole wedding video. The highlight reel is a must! As for accessibility? Jon is always available via phone or email. We never struggled to get answers to questions and he is very clear and concise in his explanations. All in all, Jon Eastty Weddings is a class organization. I would recommend him to anyone who who is looking for a videographer who is as committed as the bride and groom themselves to making their wedding day perfect!! Hats off to you Jon Eastty! It really was a pleasure working with you.

Profile Picture Paul, 6/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I can not say enough about Jon Eastty- he was absolutely wonderful. Jon was very accomodating and flexible with our plans. He made an effort the day of the wedding to be in every location- with the groom and bride in separate locations before the wedding, the church, pictures in a park after the church and throughout the reception. He spent the entire day capturing every moment, yet he was never in the way- we hardly knew he was there. He is personable and easy going, yet very professional. Jon is able to offer very reasonable prices as he works as a one man team, but his final product is exceptional. You will not regret hiring Jon Eastty. He made our special day last a lifetime. Thanks to Jon!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/28/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Jon and his team are great! We decided last minute to hire a videographer and it was definitely worth it! He was so flexible and willing to make our wedding day perfect! We got our highlight video within a few days of the wedding- cannot beat that!! And the full length video within a week. I absolutely adore it! The wedding goes by so fast. as everyone says, so in addition to a great photographer, you need a great videographer! I would definitely reccomend Jon and his team for your wedding. He is very responsive with email and phone, extremely professional, and even though 3 cameras were at my wedding you didn't even know they were there!

Profile Picture Erin, 9/20/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Jon Eastty's work is truly amazing as he captured many magical moments on our wedding day! The video enables you to relive those moments that fly by too fast on that special day. At first, we were not going to hire a videographer. As the date came closer, we realized that having a DVD of our wedding day was almost a necessity. Thankfully, we discovered Jon Eastty. He was just the right person! Jon answered every communication immediately and met us a few times to discuss our ideas and preferences. He was on time and videoed from preparation to the final moments of the wedding day at the reception. The DVD was delivered soon after the wedding and we absolutely loved it. When we asked Jon if we could add the raw footage of a couple of songs that were special to us, he immediately did so and sent the edited DVD to us. I know we will be thanking Jon every time we watch the video over the years! I highly recommend Eastty Weddings to be your wedding videographer!

Profile Picture User2680741, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Jon did such a professional job in recording our wedding and reception! He was polite, accommodating, and easy to communicate with. The quality of the video as well as the editing was superb. The end result was a beautiful video that we love to watch as we look back on our special day.

Profile Picture User3593935, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jon was responsive to my special request of having the ability to send an extra copy of the wedding DVD to the groom's family in the UK. Much appreciated.

Profile Picture User3505313, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I used Eastty Weddings for my wedding video and I can heartily recommend them to anyone looking for an exceptional video that perfectly captures your wedding day. The rates are more than reasonable, turnaround time after the wedding was lightning-quick and the videographer is a fantastic communicator and does top-notch work. I'm so thrilled with the outcome and I have such a great keepsake that I'm sure I'll be watching for decades.

Profile Picture Silver, 10/6/12, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jon is AMAZING!! Highly recommend him! He worked with us on our budget & even more importantly he is extremely genuine. He captured everything we wanted for our special day. He went above & beyond for us!!!

Profile Picture User2767475, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

John was SO wonderful to work with from start to finish. I was not convinced that I was going to have a videographer until I spoke with John. He worked so hard to make sure that we had every shot we wanted. It is definitely worth it to be able to watch your special day all over again. There are some things that a traditional photographer can’t capture. John was very professional and extremely thoughtful and nice with great work! I would definitely recommend him.

Profile Picture User2018919, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Jon is amazing!!! I got married in July, and am SO glad I found Eastty Productions on Wedding Wire. We almost didn’t hire a videographer given our budget, but after I read all of the positive reviews about Jon (not to mention the countless reviews about just having a wedding video in general), I’m super-thankful that I did. I’ve never written a wedding wire review before, but given all of the fantastic vendors that I found courtesy of this website, I wanted to add my feedback.It was very important to me to surround myself with cool, calm and collected vendors on the big day. Knowing how contagious negative energy can be, (especially to a nervous bride!) that was a priority of mine. From the very first email, I knew that Jon would be a great fit. He is an excellent communicator in writing (because of my crazy schedule, we actually never even met in person until the wedding day!) He was professional, responded promptly (even when my hectic teaching day did not allow me to return the favor!), and negotiated all of the details fairly and tactfully. I always felt that he “got” whatever idea/request/etc that I would throw his way. It’s often difficult to establish trust via email, but this is a real strength of Jon’s, and gave me enormous peace of mind for the big day! Jon came dressed professionally and was very much behind-the-scenes doing his job throughout the night. In no way did I ever feel that the camera was invasive or distracting. I was a satisfied customer even prior to viewing the final product…but when I did receive the dvd (rather promptly, I must say!), my expectations were exceeded once again. I’m pretty sure that he matched the opening credits to the same font as our wedding program (attention to detail?!?) He put together a fantastic video montage set to music of the “getting ready” process (SO worth it, as it really tells the story of the big day from start to finish), and did a fantastic job editing and putting together a dvd that shows l

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/28/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband and I met Jon a little over a month before our wedding as we weren't yet sold on the idea of spending so much money on a video of our wedding day as our budget was pretty tight. We were looking for someone that would capture the day but also remain un-obtrusive to the events of our wedding ceremony and reception. Our expectations were over-exceeded by Jon. We only met once before our wedding day and we had complete confidence after speaking with him that he would take care of everything along with take care of our budget. Jon was so wonderful on the day of our wedding, and even took the time to drop off our video to our house before we were home from our honeymoon so we would have a special surprise when we got home. The quality of the video is wonderful, and he is truely great to work with. We are a young couple and will be recommending him to all our newly engaged friends and family.

Profile Picture Kristi, 6/2/12, 6 Reviews