Eastbrook Photography Reviews

Eastbrook Photography 5
Eastbrook Photography 6
Eastbrook Photography 7

Jesse Burnette · Getting married on 07/08/2021

Mike and his team are pros

Eastbrook was awesome, Mike and his team did a fantastic job with us. They worked with us, were pleasant to be around, blended into the ceremony and reception instead of dominating it, and were both professional and creative. Most importantly, the quality of the images is fantastic.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Laura · Married on 04/13/2019

Exceptional work!

We just got our full wedding album from Mike and we are thrilled! We were drawn to Mike’s photos by his emphasis on emotion and their colorful, vibrant feel, and we are so excited to see that come out in our own pictures. We sent him a few notes and a board of our favorite photos from his galleries, and he totally understood what we were looking for and fit that bill perfectly. He has a great sense for candids as well as a knack for finding great posed opportunities, like shooting through blooming flowers, finding the perfect wide shot, or snagging just the right twilight lighting. We are so happy with the pictures- many would fit right into a magazine, many capture the emotion of us and our guests just as we hoped, and a few very aptly capture our goofy side (Did I stick my tongue *all* the way out while we cut the cake? Apparently so, and I have the photo to prove it).
    From our first conversations it was clear Mike was laid-back, professional, knowledgeable and would be super easy to work with. We were new to being professionally photographed, and at the engagement shoot Mike set us up with simple poses and actions that felt natural, resulted in great pictures, and really boosted our comfort and confidence going into the wedding.
    On the wedding day, Mike and his second shooter, Caleb, made everything easy, fun, and really enhanced our enjoyment of the day. We had a bit of rain during our first look, and they were really flexible, adjusting the location and helping us adapt the order of photos on the fly. Their welcoming demeanor put everyone at ease and helped us get all of our group shots done efficiently, which gave us a lot of time for fun couple shots when the sun came back out. After the ceremony, Mike even hopped in the back of a gator to ride to the top of the vineyard’s vines to get photos with a view overlooking the valley. During the ceremony and reception, they were in exactly the right places almost without you noticing, and our guests were impressed by their ability to keep things relaxed and capture the moments beautifully and unobtrusively.
    And his turnaround is unreal! He had a sample of engagement photos up on Facebook the same day we took them and the full album to us later that week. After the wedding, he had an amazing preview that covered the whole day up less than 24 hours later, which was so fun to be able to share with our families and friends so soon. And less than three weeks after the wedding, we were thrilled to receive our final (huge!) album of beautiful photos.
    We couldn't be happier that we chose Mike for our wedding and we recommend him highly!

Sent on 05/04/2019
    Eastbrook Photography 16
    Eastbrook Photography 17
  • Erika

Erika · Married on 08/18/2018

Mike and his team were absolutely wonderful to work with. He made me feel completely comfortable in front of the camera and was sure to capture all the candid shots! He was not pushy whatsoever and truly allowed us to enjoy every moment, while capturing such amazing photos. We received a "sneak peek" the day after the wedding and we are completely in awe already! All of us (including our family and friends) are so taken back by these photos and could not be happier. I highly recommend Mike and cannot wait to see the rest of the photos!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Rachel · Married on 06/30/2018

At our initial meeting, it quickly became clear to my mom and I that Mike is PASSIONATE about his work. On the day of our wedding, Mike was wonderful. He was so prompt and worked around our photo schedule desires before and after the ceremony. Also, he and his assistant did a great job keeping things moving, especially with the large family groups. The week leading up to the wedding, I sent Mike a list of specific photo requests, and he didn't miss a shot. He also came up with creative ideas for unique shots that I would have never thought up myself. We received our photos two days ago, and they are all beautiful. I could not be happier with the way our collection turned out!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Kelsey · Married on 10/01/2017

I couldn't be happier in my decision to book Mike as my photographer. He kept in contact with me for the whole year and a half leading up to my wedding. Neither my husband nor I have ever had professional pictures taken, but he made us feel so comfortable and natural- it felt like my best friend taking photos of me. He and his second shooter were willing to work with our private backyard venue, and gefting ready at two different locations without any hassle. My own wedding was the first wedding I've experienced the bride and groom being ahead of schedule. They were both so great at choosing locations in the yard for their vision, and being so efficiant that we got to enjoy half of our cocktail hour. I've been following Eastbrook Photography's work for two years, amd have fallen more and more in love with their work everytime new weddings get posted. I have not even been married two weeks, so I have only gotten to view a dozen or so of my own pictures, but based on my love for them, I am so looking forward to seeing the rest soon; I can hardly wait!

Sent on 10/12/2017
    Eastbrook Photography 23
    Eastbrook Photography 24
  • Thuy

Thuy · Married on 06/17/2017

Mike and his team were easy to work with. The photos turned out excellent and price was reasonable for the type of photos and venue, compared to other local photographers. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/17/2017
  • Carisa

Carisa · Married on 05/27/2016

Mike did an amazing job from the planning process all the way through the final product! He was always in communication with us and ready to hear our ideas. He has the perfect personality for a photographer; friendly, approachable, but not bossy. And his photography is at a very competitive price! I'm so glad he captured all the special moments of our big day!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Caitlyn · Married on 04/30/2016

Mike is amazing to work with. We clicked instantly with him and our photos are proof with how comfortable he made us both for our engagement and for our wedding day. His team was great to work with and we I would use them again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 05/31/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/12/2015

M Kropf Photography is a fantastic company - the pictures they take are gorgeous, and you won't be disappointed! They took our engagement photos, as well as our wedding photos, and they are all stunning. I definitely recommend them!

Sent on 12/09/2015
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 10/15/2017

Mike was awesome!! He was so easy to communicate with and on the wedding day, we barely even knew he was there but the pictures clearly showed he was all over capturing every moment. Pictures turned out great and reasonably priced! Definitely recommend!

Sent on 03/10/2018