EAST SIX Reviews

31 | New York, NY

31 Reviews for EAST SIX

Lisa · Married on 08/08/2008

I highly recommend East Six. Marina and Stacey are artistic, fun, and professional. You will enjoy working with them.

Our wedding invitations turned out original and beautiful that they created for my husband and me.

Sent on 05/04/2010

Brit · Married on 10/01/2016

When I first started wedding planning, I saw a design on East Six's website that I just could not get out of my head. We visited several other invitation designers, but none had a design that could hold a candle to what I had seen at East Six. They were a bit more than we wanted to spend on paper goods, but were absolutely worth it. We did our invitation suite, menus, programs, seating chart, and calligraphy through them. Everything was such high quality, stunning and captured my vision perfectly. Sara was extremely responsive and great to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/23/2016

If you want to impress your guests and receive dozens of compliments on your invitations, then East Six is your stationer. Marina and Stacy are extremely accommodating and professional, and were willing to work with me so that I could get the letterpress design that I loved at a price within my budget. The turnaround was way quicker than they predicted and I was thrilled with how elegant the final product turned out. Totally worth the splurge!

Sent on 06/27/2012

Marina and Stacey from East Six did an amazing job with my wedding invitations and escort cards, they were beyond my expectations. East Six is truly an amazing company to work with from beginning to end, they are so knowledgeable and creative and do whatever it takes to make their deadlines. They are the vendor that will case after you, to remind you, of due dates and deadlines rather than you having to chase after them, which is a breath of fresh air! They provide you with everything you could possibly need and more. Lastly, I received the most amazing compliments on my wedding invitations from both men and women. If every vendor was like East Six then I would not have needed a wedding planner!

Sent on 07/11/2012

Jennifer · Married on 12/01/2012

East Six invitations are absolutely unique and exquisite! Your invitations will be unlike any other. Understand, if you want the best, you have to pay for the best.

The girls at East Six do all the work for you which relieves your stress during the wedding planning process. I would recommend starting the process as early as possible; it does take time to review all the proofs and get the finished products back from the calligrapher.

Sent on 01/10/2013

3.5
      3.5

East Six created the most stunningly beautiful custom invitations I have ever seen for my wedding. They designed it from scratch and it was better then anything I could have ever imagined. Their prices aren't cheap but the quality you get is the absolute best. I'm so glad I splurged and got the most beautiful wedding invitations I could have ever dreamt of.

Sent on 09/14/2014