East End Events Catering Reviews

East End Events Catering 6
East End Events Catering 7

Ava Cardinale · Getting married on 08/22/2020

Excellent!

My sister got married in June and worked with East End Events Catering. They executed all of her requests and went above and beyond with service and presentation! I am starting to plan my own wedding and am planning on working with East End Events Catering!

Sent on 12/28/2018

Alyssa Porrazzo · Married on 09/07/2019

Absolutely amazing

Chris and Joanne were absolutely wonderful to work with from start to finish! They were super responsive to every little question we had and were always willing accommodate any of our requests. The pricing was very reasonable and we never felt like they were trying to nickel and dime us on anything. The food was amazing, the best wedding food I have experienced. Everyone loved the raw bar at the cocktail hour! Our maitre d Marissa was super easy to work with and helped us figure out all the logistics the day of. She made sure everything went smoothly and the day was absolutely perfect for us. I cannot enough good things about east end catering, they helped to make my wedding day perfect and I am so grateful!

Sent on 09/08/2019

Theresa Powers · Married on 06/15/2019

Definitely recommend!

The food was amazing! And the staff were beyond helpful! The lady in charge was so amazing and I am very glad we went with CJ’s. I couldn’t have been happier.

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Marie · Married on 06/01/2019

Incredible

What can I say about Chris and Joanne? They did the right thing by us during the entire planning process and truly delivered for our wedding. Their prices were also exceedingly reasonable and affordable, like beyond reasonable. They were incredible to work with and we would recommend them to ANYONE who has any kind of even to host.
    First of all, not only do Chris and Joanne run a restaurant and cater, but they also will help you (greatly) with the wedding planning process. When we first decided to get married out east, they had us over their restaurant and presented plate after plate of delicious food (drinks, too!) where we talked about our vision for our wedding. This wasn’t even an official tasting. Then, Chris proceeded to drive us to different vineyards that we may be interested in for our wedding. Once we decided on one, Chris and Joanne also helped us by recommending vendors, who were also awesome and very reasonably priced. Since we did not get married in a traditional hall, so many people asked us if we were getting a wedding planner. With Chris and Joanne, we did NOT need one.
    So, about the food. Delicious! And so much! I come from a traditional Italian family and they raved about the stuffed clams and the pasta--not an easy feat. While selecting our menu, Chris and Joanne kept letting us add on and making suggestions for what else to include, at no extra cost. People still talk about our cocktail hour. My husband and I were busy schmoozing during it, but the staff constantly made sure we had food and drinks in hand. We also did not do a traditional sit down dinner, we did a buffet, and they did an amazing job. As an added bonus, people, especially the kids at our wedding--for whom they did not charge us AND made special kid-friendly plates--loved the s'mores pit. Our guests also made room for the Kobe beef sliders and pigs-in-a-blanket from the food truck at the end of the wedding. (I’m convinced they saved me from a hangover.)
    It takes not only admirable business owners, but an incredible staff to make an event run as well as our wedding did. Their staff is exceptionally professional and warm. Everyone was extremely accommodating, efficient, and friendly. Fantastic to work with. They set up the wedding beautifully. They even put out corn hole on the lawn outside the vineyard. They also provide a day-of-planner. Jane was ours and she was absolutely outstanding. I could NOT have enjoyed our wedding day as much as I did without her. She was incredibly receptive, open, and hilarious from our initial meeting and went above and beyond to help us plan. You should see the texts and e-mails between us. She even mapped out the table placement for the seating charts--lifesaver! I don’t think my wedding day could have been possible without her. We truly were in good hands.
    Finally, they will come to your rescue--no problem is unsolvable for them. Around four weeks before our wedding weekend, we had an issue with our rehearsal dinner--which ⅔ of the wedding guests attended--and had to completely shift gears. When we contacted them, asking them if they could also cater our rehearsal dinner at the new venue, they responded immediately and even made a menu with options that would be different from our wedding. (Their chocolate cake was seriously one of the best desserts I’ve ever eaten. It tasted like a chocolate shake in cake form.) The last-minute change was extremely stressful for us, but once we knew Chris and Joanne were involved, we felt so much better.
    To conclude, use East End Events Catering for your wedding or any event. They are exceptional in every aspect!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Syl Obri · Married on 05/25/2019

Top of their trade

I cannot say enough great things about East End Events Catering! Chris and Joanne are top of their trade. They were an absolute pleasure to work with in helping us plan our reception. We sampled a couple of other caterers when deciding and they didn’t compare to the package that East End Events was offering for our budget. But ultimately it wasn’t what they were offering it is what they delivered and they delivered even more than they promised. From the tastings, to helping with other vendors, to the follow up and being open to changes as we went along. Chris visited the property ahead of party to discuss location of everything. The staff was excellent and so polite, especially Barbara who gave me extra help in coordinating everything the day of. Would not have got it done without her. But what you really want to know is, how was the food? I can honestly say hand to heart, the food was Awesome. The amount of choices, the presentation, and most importantly it was delicious. Our guest went out of their way to complement us, which means East End Events, on how delicious it all was, from the welcome drinks to the apptz. to a bountiful buffet and finished the evening with late night bites. If that wasn’t enough, which it really was, Chris brought our leftovers back the following day so our out of town guest who came back the next day could enjoy it. He doesn’t know how much we appreciate that. We will be grateful for that for a long time to come:)

So, If you are searching for a great caterer that goes above and beyond we highly recommend Chris, Joanne and their staff at East End Events Catering. Hope you have a wonderful Event too.

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 10/04/2018

Amazing company and couple!

East End Events catered my wedding last month and I cannot say enough good things about them! Anyone who has planned a wedding knows how stressful and overwhelming It can be but I never once worried about the food for my wedding. Chris and Joanne were amazing to work with and are extremely patient and accommodating. They are just as invested in the outcome of the wedding as you are as a couple. If you have a question or concern they are right on top of It and answer you almost immediately. To say the food itself is delicious is an understatement. Guests loved the raw bar and the trilogy dinner plating. Where else can you have all three meal options instead of choosing one?! They have a great selection of hors d’oeuvres and entrees and are flexible to guest’s allergies or food preferences. Tina was my maitre d and she was phenomenal as well. This whole company strives to make the vision of your wedding day come to life. Chris came to the rescue in a major way. When my liquor was delivered (from an outside company) the tequila was missing from the order. He saved the day by running to a local liquor store and got what I had wanted. East End Events goes above and beyond and I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 11/02/2018

Melinda · Married on 09/29/2018

East End Events catered our daughter’s wedding last weekend and everyone raved about the food! Chris and Joanne created a spectacular array of hors d’oeuvres and food stations and Jane, our maitre d’, pulled it all together beautifully. (Jane also hung the escort cards, arranged the votives, fluffed the bride’s train, cued the band, reminded everybody to eat breakfast early in the morning and kept us calm all evening and in the weeks before.)
    From start to finish, East End Events was a pleasure to deal with, incredibly accommodating and far more reasonably priced than other local caterers we consulted. (Most Hamptons caterers require clients to rent all the cooking equipment they need for an event, adding thousands of dollars to the bill. East End Events brings all of that, as well as decorative items like wine barrels, lanterns and rustic trays, for no extra charge.) And again, the food was incredible. We recommend them highly.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Deanna Kraus · Married on 09/29/2018

Above and beyond fabulous!

Chris and Joanne went above and beyond to make sure our day at Duck Walk Vineyards on 9/29/18 was more perfect than we ever could have imagined. I’ll be the first to admit, I was not an easy bride to please. But Chris and Joanne and our maitre d Tina were so accommodating with everything from other vendor recommendations to decor and set up. We even ended up having more guests than expected coming towards the big day and Chris was so fantastic with helping us find a last minute dance floor and helped with our tent set up right before the wedding. All of our guests are still raving about how fabulous the food was. You don’t really get to have such high quality real food at most weddings these days and it was prepared so beautifully. As a catering company they more than nailed the food but they really do so so much more than the food. They are experts so let go and trust their suggestions. We did and we couldn’t be happier with the way everything turned out! I would recommend them to anyone 100 times over! Thank you SO much to Chris, Joanne, Tina and the entire East End Events catering staff!

East End Events Catering 8
    East End Events Catering 9

Morgan · Married on 09/27/2018

They Saved our day!

Chris and Joanne, were incredibly responsive and easy to work with from day 1. They worked with us on everything and truly catered to us and trailored our menu to fit who we are as a couple and our vision for the big day. Jane was our coordinator, between the three of them we knew were were in the best hands and had nothing to worry about. Not many brides can say they were woken up at 3am the day of her wedding to “flash flood warning” beeping on their phone, and we had an out door wedding planned. Between 10- 2pm the weather threatened to ruin our day. Jane and Chris made it happen! They over came every obsitical and there were lots ( tables and chairs were delivered very late ((diffenent vendor)), beer delivery was 2hours late(different vendor), and to get towed off the property, a 6inch small lake under our tent 3 hours before go time. Not only was the set up perfect and dreamy the food was to die for and the service top notch. I am in the restaurant industry and had 4 restaurant owners at the wedding who are all still talking about the food! We had 275 people and there was tons of food and everything was fresh and HOT, which was a concern of mine with a reception of that size. Other than the food 2 other things stand out; the huge staff was on point and friendly, Ryan and I think that at some point of the day every single staff members checked in with us to make sure we ate, to offer us a drink, or hand us an ice water when we were getting a little sweaty on the dance floor. And the last but not least stand out was Jane, our day of coordinator! She understood our vision, her energy was fun and calming when we needed it. She was the cherry on top of an absolutly perfect experience with East End! If I could give them a 100 out of 10 I truly would.

Lauren Greco · Married on 09/22/2018

truly amazing people who make you feel like family!

I cannot rave enough about Chris, Joanne and East End Catering! We got married on 9/22/18 at Duckwalk Vineyard, and Chris, Joanne & the East End Catering staff truly EXCEEDED our expectations! From the moment we met Chris, we knew we were in the best possible hands. He is honest, sincere and passionate about his job! We first met Chris during a spontaneous trip to Duckwalk, as it was our top venue choice. Despite not having an appointment, he dropped everything and came running over to us, and ended up spending the rest of the day with us! He wouldn't let us commit to Duckwalk without seeing other vineyards, so he personally drove us to 2 other vineyards before letting us make our decision. He then invited us back to his restaurant (CJ's American Bar & Grill) to try some of their appetizers. We immediately felt at ease, and knew we weren't "just a number", like some other venues had made us feel. On multiple occasions, we ran into Chris while his staff was setting up an event, and he would immediately run over to us and say hello. His staff is professional, efficient and truly care about what they do. One thing I loved about working with Chris & Joanne is how calm they made us feel throughout this process. Joanne is SO organized, and responds very quickly and appropriately via email. She is an ABSOLUTE sweetheart, and made us feel so special every time we met! They provided us with amazing contacts, but never pushed anything onto us! Being that we had over 2 hours between our church and cocktail hour, we had a more complicated itinerary than most. They helped ease our anxiety and reached out to their personal contacts on our behalf to set up an interim "wine tasting" at another vineyard, and took it upon themselves to ensure that it ran smoothly! It's been a month since our wedding, and we are still getting compliments on how amazing the food was! My guests RAVED about the raw bar! The entrée trilogy was such a hit, and guests LOVED how they received 3 different items instead of having to pick only one, unlike most other venues. The only complaint that I heard from people is that they were too full from all of the food! Chris, Joanne and their staff have treated us like family from the moment we met them. They truly go above and beyond for their clients. We can honestly say that our favorite part of wedding planning was going to the restaurant for meetings and hanging out with Chris & Joanne! You are in the absolute best hands with East End Catering!

Sent on 10/22/2018
  • Jaime

Jaime · Married on 09/22/2018

Amazing experience

East end was amazing. Matrade, Jane was exceptional! I would recommend thiz caterer to all bride to be's. They answer all questions on a timely manor and made my wedding absolutely phenomenal. The food is great!

Danielle · Married on 09/21/2018

I cant say enough great things about working with East End Events. From the day we met Chris, his high energy roped us in and it was an overall great experience. Chris and Joanne were flexible, accommodating and super responsive. Everyone raved about how great the food was, I only wish I got to eat more of it!
    Tina, was our coordinator from east end and she is literally an angel on earth. She was so friendly, knowledgeable, and organized, and the way she set everything up- i mean it just looked amazing. She made sure everything was where it needed to be, when it needed to be and I cant thank her enough- Tina if you're reading this, we are a little obsessed with you. The bartenders were awesome, fast and would see you coming and make your drink before you even got to the bar! I didn't even see the servers throughout the night, yet everything was served perfectly, that is how quick and efficient they were. Everything really was amazing and my husband and i cant thank everyone involved enough for making our wedding the best night ever.
    Eternally grateful, Dave & Danielle

Sent on 09/24/2018

Phil · Married on 09/08/2018

It is impossible to express in words how grateful we are to the East End Events catering team for the outstanding service my family and friends were afforded at our daughter's wedding. The excellent experience began the first day we met with Chris and Joanne all through the tastings and wrapped up with a spectacular crew at the event led by Tina who by the way is one class act.

I can say without any question that the food was the best I have ever had at any catering event. In fact the quality and preparedness of the food was of the level of fine dining. I have no idea how that was even possible for 200 guests but Brian and his team of chefs are top notch.

Anthony and his team of bar tenders are of the finest I have ever had the pleasure of working with. All the cocktails were made expertly and as expeditiously as one could hope for. The rain did not hinder their operation in the least at the outside bar during the cocktail hour it was very impressive.

I also can’t say enough about the servers who moved through the crowds like ninjas, never in anyones way but always there when needed. The food was delivered hot and and perfectly plated without any exception. I heard nothing but complements regarding the catering from my friends and family.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Courtney · Married on 09/08/2018

Chris and Joanne are amazing!! They were instrumental in helping us create the wedding of our dreams. They go above and beyond just catering. They helped us with day of details, decor, and all aspects of the planning. The food is spectacular and all of our guests raved. Their staff is also top notch and made our day go off without a hitch. We can not recommend them enough!!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/08/2018

We are THRILLED with the experience and food that Chris and Joanne provided us at our wedding. While we were looking at venues in the North Fork in Long Island - they were highly recommended by several venues - so we felt like we couldn't go wrong. We were not disappointed! From the start, Chef Chris was enthusiastic about our event and wanted to make sure we had all of the best things he had to offer. We had two tastings (one with just me and my husband and one with our mothers) and both him and Joanne were so helpful and patient in letting us select the food that would work for us! Outside of service, the food was fantastic and there were plenty of options. We had a lot of flexibility in finding fun ways to make our wedding special with the food selection (welcome drinks, late night, donut wall) and were able to use servingware from them as well. They made it easy and the whole staff was a pleasure to work with. We highly recommend Chris and Joanne for your wedding events! We would absolutely use them again and hope to visit and catch up with them whenever we're in the area! They were so much fun!

Sent on 09/16/2018

Michelle · Married on 08/18/2018

The BEST vendor for more than just their catering services!

I can’t say enough AMAZING things about the team at East End Catering. We had a more unique wedding at our families’ property on the beach in Southampton, NY and the team executed flawlessly at making our dream wedding come to life. We threw a lot of curve balls at the team throughout our wedding process and leading right up to the week of the wedding, but the team handled it with the utmost professionalism and did everything on their end to make sure our wedding came to fruition. They worked tirelessly on our wedding and had all hands on deck to see it through and make sure it was exactly what we envisioned. They went above and beyond what we expected and we couldn’t have been happier we chose to work with East End Catering for our wedding. Our wedding was a huge undertaking and they made it look easy! We had been working with East End Catering for over a year and throughout the process they were extremely responsive and flexible in meeting with us, which was very helpful for our schedules. The food was absolutely delicious and all of our guests are still raving about how good it was. We decided to do plated kebabs for dinner and they made the plates look beautiful and guests were glowing about the quinoa side, along with the apps that came out during cocktail hour. We also did late night snacks with East End Catering and it was a great idea because it kept our guests going through the after party and it was the topic of our brunch the next day. We did not have a wedding planner but we did have an amazing maître d', Kathy, that was a part of team East End Catering. When I met with Kathy for the first time she caught right up to speed with everything that was planned for the wedding and helped me bring the wedding of my dreams to life but also make sure the wedding went off without any hiccups! The bartenders and servers were all so much fun and made the night feel so easy and seamless. Our guests truly had a blast and are still talking about the entire wedding, which is A HUGE THANK YOU and testimony to team East End Catering. I highly recommend working with East End Catering, as they are truly a professional company that can execute anything thrown at them.

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Michelle

Michelle · Married on 08/04/2018

I had the pleasure of using Chris and Joanne for my wedding this past August. The minute I tried their food at our first tasting with them, I knew they were going to be the caterers for us because the food was absolutely incredible! From there on out, any questions I had they were very responsive and would usually answer in just a few hours, if not less. People are still complimenting our food from our wedding which was already about a month ago! I also had the pleasure of using Jane as my day of coordinator. Jane was so great as well at answering any questions that arose throughout the process. She also took time to browse my Pinterest board to make sure she understood my style and set things up even better than I could have imagined. She brought lots of her own little touches of things I would have never thought to have and it really added such a nice touch to our wedding decor. They were very attentive and made me feel as if I was the only bride they were working with during our time together. They are a great team filled with incredibly nice people and I would highly recommend EEEC for your wedding!!!! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 09/02/2018

Johnny · Married on 07/28/2018

We highly recommend East End Catering/CJs for the following reasons:

1. Food: Of course this is the most important thing you'd expect from any caterer. They provide you with so much food and they're all sooo good. From apps, to the raw/pasta/salad bar, to the main course, everything was incredible. They do this thing called a trilogy, where you get a chicken, steak and a seafood instead of just choosing one. It was amazing.

2. Support: You'd think you're just hiring a caterer, but no. With Chris and Joanne, you get friends. They helped us with literally everything. From our wedding planning, to all these props/decoration to use, to connecting you with multiple vendors so that you can find exactly what you want. They're literally there to help you get the exact wedding that you want. We had an outdoor wedding, so we went online to rent a trailer to use as a bridal suite, which actually caused quite a lot of headaches for us, but CJs was there even to help us set the whole thing up. There was no way our wedding could have happened without them.

3. Price: This is actually not very important after all that they did for us, but even so, they were definitely more affordable than the other caterers that we found.

Overall: East End Catering/CJs was absolutely amazing. They exceeded our expectations by a ton.

Sent on 09/15/2018
  • Olivia

Olivia Cardinale · Married on 06/16/2018

Exceptional!! Made our day one to remember!

East End Events Catering catered our wedding in June and exceeded all of our expectations. The food was amazing, and the service was impeccable. They really went above and beyond to make our day special. We had last minute changes to the menu and they were so flexible and accommodating. Friends and family are still raving about the food. If you are planning a wedding there's no other choice but East End Events Catering!

Sent on 12/21/2018

East End Events Catering's reply:

Thanks Olivia, we really appreciate it. Thank you so much. Happy Holidays and we hope to see you again soon.
    Thanks
    Chris and Joanne

Cardinale (Parent) · Married on 06/16/2018

Exceptional food, coordination and service.

Chris and Joanne were wonderful to work with during the planning through our actual wedding day. Our daughter's wedding was in June and his advice, the service and food were exceptional. Our cocktail hour was spectacular as Chris went out of his way to find innovative hors d'oeuvres that looked amazing and tasted even better! We opted for a family style dinner and Chris went out of his way to find appropriate serving platters to accommodate our narrow tables. The food was incredible and if you could request Jane for your coordinator, the day became a pleasure without any issues. I can without reservation give my highest recommendation. Thank you again Chris, Joanne and Jane for making such a special day that much more memorable.

Sent on 12/21/2018
    East End Events Catering 10

John · Married on 05/27/2018

Having East End Events Catering as our caterers can only be described as the best experience. From the first meeting all the way through my wedding day, Chris and Joanne made my wife and I feel like we were family. Chris is talented beyond the kitchen. His knowledge ranges from food to event strategy. Joanne wraps all the details together and keeps you on track. CJ’s works with many local vendors and gives you the opportunity to work with them directly or to order through their business. When I had an issue with one recommended vendor I spoke with Joann and she rectified the issue immediately. She’s always available and easy to reach! The food is delicious! They have a wide variety of options in every category; fish, meat, poultry, and vegetarian. No detail goes forgotten in their dishes. You and your tastebuds will be pleasantly fulfilled! On the day of my wedding, the staff provided by CJ’s was friendly and always on task. They were efficient, worked in shortened timelines, and always had a smile on their face. After the event, watching them work was like watching a well-oiled machine. Everyone knew their job and with what seemed like effortless effort they returned the facility back to its normal state. If you are having a party, wedding, or other event that needs catering I would HIGHLY recommend CJ’s for their professionalism, friendliness and work ethic. They’re simply the best!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Stephanie · Married on 05/26/2018

Chris and Joanne provided a fantastic service from the moment we met them to the wedding day. They went above and beyond to make everything run smoothly. They were always quick to reply to emails and answer and questions, working around our ideas for the day. Most importantly, the food was excellent! So many of our guests commented on how amazing the food and service were. The friendly staff also worked tirelessly during the wedding, and I especially want to praise our maitre d', Jane, who practically became a day-of-coordinator — her upbeat personality and knowledge of what makes a wedding great proved invaluable. If you have the chance to have Jane on your day, definitely request her. Again thanks to the whole team at East End Events for making our day fantastic!

Sent on 06/16/2018

Amanda · Married on 05/04/2018

Let me start off by saying, we would have been lost with out East End Events Catering. I walked into our first meeting with them and couldn't answer a single question they had. I had no idea what I wanted. Chris showed me the ideas he had for what would work in the space and things quickly came together. He was so intuitive that when I was showing him my Pinterest board he picked up that every picture had wood chairs, not the white ones I was getting, and made sure to connect me with a vendor who could make the brown chairs happen.

Jane was our Maitre d' and she was fantastic! I cannot rave about her enough. By the end of the process she was like family. Once I started to build my vision she was able to execute it perfectly and was extremely accommodating with any changes. She was checking in with us throughout the wedding, making sure we were fed and did not need anything at all.

Seriously, there were so many tiny details I never thought of, and some I didn't even think of until that day but they had it covered. They are amazing. That is not even including the food! Its been almost a month and people are still talking about my cocktail hour food.

Sent on 05/24/2018
    East End Events Catering 11
    East End Events Catering 12
    East End Events Catering 13

Bob · Married on 01/01/2018

Excellent!

East End Events catered our wedding on 9/2/2018 at Duck Walk Vineyards in Southold and it was amazing. Not knowing where to begin or what we wanted, we had met with Chris and Joanne on recommendations from past clients on December 31, 2017. From the first meeting we knew we would be in good hands and our choice was made. They had great ideas and helped to guide us through the planning process, not only for food and beverage, but for set up and extra items needed for an off site venue. Chris helped to negotiate venue site fee, set us up with a tent vendor, and gave suggestions of other vendors in the area that were great. Other caterers told us we were behind schedule for a wedding in 2018. Joanne and Chris never made us feel rushed or behind in our planning. The food tastings and menu selections were fantastic. Guidance on liquor and beer purchase was spot on. The staff the day of the wedding was amazing. Tina was our maitre'd and handled everything. The bartenders, wait staff, bussers, and cooks were all fantastic. Cocktail hour was a big hit and our family and friends loved the hors' devours and raw bar. The plated dinner trilogy was delicious. The day after the wedding we had a party at our house and East End Events catered that as well. Chris brought our left over beer and liquor to the house that morning, with the beers already on ice. The food came hot and ready to serve at the time requested. And the two servers who worked our wedding the night before were fantastic and took care of everything at our house. We would recommend East End Events catering to anyone looking for a catered event on the North Fork, or really across Long Island. Thank you Chris, Joanne, and team for helping to make our day special. Bob and Nancy

Sent on 01/07/2019

Donna · Married on 11/12/2017

Our son and daughter-in-law were the lucky winners of the Veterans Day Wedding Giveback this past November held at Brecknock Hall. All of the vendors donated their goods and services. East End Events Catering went above and beyond our wildest dreams! The only things that surpassed their generosity was the quality of the food and service!

After John and Katie were notified that they had won, they had to contact the vendors to make the arrangements. Joanne and Chris were so accommodating. They invited them to their restaurant, CJ's American Grill, to make food selections and to try the food. John and Katie were blown away! The food was amazing and they could choose anything they wanted! Joanne and Chris made the entire process seamless.

We are still receiving rave reviews from the wedding guests. They can not believe the quality and quantity of their dinners which consisted of an amazing salad, filet mignon, stuffed chicken, and mahi-mahi (all three!), along with truffled mashed potatoes and broccolini. It's rare to have such an elaborate and delicious meal at an expensive wedding, never mind a vendor providing it for free to an active duty service member all because they believe in giving back and thanking them for their service. They even suggested and provided little extras like a welcome beverage table before the ceremony and a donut wall with fresh apple cider donuts that the guests absolutely loved!

We held the rehearsal dinner at their restaurant and they prepared a buffet that was fabulous as well!

We cant' say enough about the generosity and the quality of the food from this caterer. We are humbled by their kindness and thoughtfulness. They enabled our son and his bride to have the wedding of their dreams.

Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
    Donna and Ed Dunne