31 Reviews for East End Events Catering

Organic (1)
Limited Bar (1)
Specialty Wine (1)
31 East End Events Catering Reviews

The whole experience with East End Events Catering was absolutely top notch from the start to finish.The Owners/Chefs were easy to talk with in the planning stages and then delivered an extraordinary menu that had guest after guest complimenting it .We also held the rehearsal dinner in their Mattituck restaurant of approximately 55 guests and all the feed back was confirming that to be an excellent choice as well.. I already have and will continue to recommend this business to friends and family that are planning any catering event as well as recommending their wonderful restaurant for any time to enjoy..

Profile Picture Edward, 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

I recently attended a wedding at Peconic Landing, Greenport NY. East End Events Catering provided a marvelous sit down plated dinner for 80 guests. The food was beautifully prepared and presented; featuring filet mignon, roasted chicken and pan sautéed mahi mahi with a side of mashed potatoes and a deliciously dressed side salad and dinner rolls. East End Events impressed me with their eye for detail, quality of the meal and smooth operation in delivering piping hot plates to all their guests. I highly recommend them for your next catered event!

Profile Picture Anne , 11/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We attended a wedding at which East End Events Catering prepared a scrumptious dinner. The salad was crisp, rolls warm and yummy, and the entre' extremely tasty. As we were guest at this wedding, I really cannot comment on "value", but the meal was delicious, the wait staff very considerate and friendly, and when I asked for my unfinished dinner to be boxed in a carry out, the wait staff could not be more accommodating.

As a guest at an East End wedding, I would highly recommend you consider East End Events Catering for your event.

Profile Picture Kathy, 11/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

They did it again!!! We have had 2 daughters get married this year and used East End Events Catering for both of them! Chef Chris, his wife Joanne and the very experienced Jane made both events top notch and so stress free. Joanne was always so pleasant, quick and organized with any questions I needed answers to and just plain easy to work with. Jane was our Maitre D for both weddings and worked so effortlessly to make our daughter's, as well as their husbands feel "so tended to" and "special" . Jane also made sure that every detail was perfect!!! What can I say about Chef Chris? He is just amazing, his high energy and love for what he does shines through. He was willing to work with us when we wanted to change things up without any problems, the day before our daughter's September 30th wedding I went into a panic about heat for our tent and Chris was more than helpful in getting us one within an hour! The food was DELICOUS, the presentation beautiful, and his execution for both weddings was flawless. Thank you from the bottom of my heart and for giving me piece of mind on such a special day!!!!

Profile Picture Liz, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

A vineyard wedding in the fall was a dream come true. The food was delicious and the service was excellent! The staff met all of our needs and did even more than what we asked and could have ever expected.

Profile Picture Regina , 9/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

East End catered our September vineyard wedding, and I would highly recommend them! Chris and Joanne were so helpful and flexible throughout the entire process. The food and service at our wedding was outstanding, and Jen (our Maitre d) helped to make sure that everything went along smoothly! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Maggie, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Chris and Joanne at East End Events Catering are PHENOMENAL to work with. Joanne does all the planning with you and Chris cooks at the event. Joanne is super fast at responding to questions/concerns....I always got a reply within 15 minutes. Chris and his catering team (especially Diane, their maitre d) are extremely professional and hard working. The service at our wedding was outstanding, and the food was delicious. We got so many complements on our food! If you are lucky enough to have Diane working with you as your day of maitre d, know that you are in good hands and she does everything to make sure that you have the best day of your life. What a great experience working with everyone at East End Events Catering.

Profile Picture Sara, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Wow, what can I say... just amazing! My daughter's wedding was perfect! Chris, the food was delicious. Jane and staff were so warm and caring, they made the wedding beautiful! They made my guests feel comfortable and at home. Everyone had an amazing time. Thank you for everything! Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Maria, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s), Signature Drink, American, Mediterranean, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Nut Free, Vegetarian

I live in the UK but my daughter lives on NOFO so we needed a caterer we had complete trust in as I would not be able to keep meeting face to face. From the moment Maddelyn and I met with Chris and Joanne back in July I knew that the catering would be great. Well, it wasn't just great it was outstanding! I was truly overwhelmed by the quality of every part of everything East End Events Catering did. The way Founders had been laid out; the bar and beer kayak; the truly fabulous 'cocktail hour'; the plated food - which had no right to be that good, prepared for so many in far from ideal preparation conditions; all the staff, who were so helpful and super efficient and the wonderful Jane, for whom nothing was too much trouble. So, so many people commented on the quality of the catering - all saying that they couldn't believe how amazing the food was. Lots of folk said that it was the best restaurant food they had ever tasted - let alone it having been prepared in a mobile and/or unfamiliar kitchen. What a bunch of stars you are!

I know this is what you do for a living and I fully understand that you cater for many, many functions but for Maddelyn to say to me, " Dad, this is exactly how I dreamed my wedding reception would be" puts the hugest smile on my heart and I cannot thank you enough. You and your fabulous team have helped to create such wonderful memories for Maddelyn and Steve and all those who attended - thank you so, so very much.

Profile Picture Martin, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Chris and Joanne were an absolute pleasure to work with! The food and the service at our wedding was top notch. We couldn't have asked for anything better. The staff was kind and courteous and our guests were well taken care of. Chris was also able to accommodate a number of dietary restrictions which was greatly appreciated. I would not hesitate to recommend East End. Five star service! Thanks!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

My husband owns a party rental business and we knew from the moment that we got engaged that we needed to have Chris cater our wedding and we couldn’t have made a better choice! Chris and Joanne’s staff (Diane, Sandra and Nika to name a few) catered our 300 person wedding in the beginning of September and my husband and I and ALL 300 guests could not have been HAPPIER. Every time we see a guest that was at our wedding the first thing they say is how AMAZING all the food was. Chris went above and beyond with every single detail!

Profile Picture Devon, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Buffet, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine

As a bride who was a former event/wedding planner it was very important to surround myself with vendors and people who have the same passion and attention to detail that I gave my clients for their wedding except, there was no unlimited budget and high expectations from guests and a semi untraditional setting/theme (sleepaway camp themed).
We met Chris and Joanne the day after we had the most cold and awkward tasting experience at another caterer. Well after that, as a professional who never worked in the North Fork, I was a bit worried how things were done out here. We walked in to a hug and congratulations from Joanne ans Chef Chris recapping our entire phone conversation regarding my menu asks, things I didn't think were attainable within our budget (confirming he can do them) and a detail conversation about my non traditional style of service. If this didn't make us feel at home, his staff was funny and so laid back and then the food came!
I am very OCD about food at the events I threw but also wanted an elevated style of service. It was a no brainer going with East End for our wedding. They were the most flexible, easy going and talented caterers we dealt with (and I dealt with in my career) so the decision was super easy.
Joanne is literally the most responsive person I have ever communicated with... I felt like she responded to me before I even hit send.
Jane was literally like our personal event planner and it was very easy handing off my OCD details to her ... not only did she deliver but every single guest had something incredible to say about her.. WE LOVE HER!
The wedding was a complete hit! Guests didn't know what to expect coming to a children's camp for a wedding but loved it. I have never received so many compliments regarding the food, and service! The staff was literally stand out!
Crazy Chef Chris, Joanne, and Jane are now family and the only caterers I intend to use for our special events moving forward.

Profile Picture Liz, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Bartender(s), Liquor License, Signature Drink

Let my start by saying if you are on Long Island and you use anyone else for your event (wedding, party, etc..) you have not only over paid but I can guarantee you that the service and food quality is NO WHERE near what Chris and his staff will provide. My wife and I began our search for a caterer for our wedding and everyone seemed ehh, then we found East End Events. We were totally blown away by what East End Events could offer us and how much attention they gave to our wedding through the entire planning process. Our guests are still raving about the food! From a KILLER raw bar during cocktail hour to filet mignon that tastes like steak house quality, Chris's food can not be beat by ANYONE else out there.
Of course though food is only part of the experience delivered by East End Events, their MaitreD's are just as amazing. If you decided let Chris and his staff make your event the one everyone is talking about make sure to ask for Jane as you MaitreD. She, like Chris, goes way above and beyond anything you could ever imagine. From planning the event to making sure it ran smoothly the day of, her organization and professionalism was top notch. I have worked with a lot of "MaitreDs" while playing with my wedding band and Jane was not only as skilled as these individuals but she made it very clear that she genuinely cared. Debbie and I owe the complete success of our evening to Chris, his Staff, and Jane!
As someone who works in the restaurant business as a bartender (part time job) and is also a professional musician with one of the top wedding bands on long island, I know what is out there for weddings. Chris truly brings the restaurant to your venue and thinks so much about every aspect of your event that the only possible outcome is perfection!

Profile Picture Matthew, 8/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

Where to start.... these guys were awesome!! From day one chris and jo gave 110%. They were the one vendor we never had to worry about, and even helped solve some issues for us with other vendors. These guys know and work with other vendors regularly, they know the venues inside and out, and had some great insight into what we could do to make our wedding awesome! Our biggest problem was narrowing down their selection, because we didnt try anything we didn't like. Day of the timing was absolutely perfect, the food was exceptional.... we cannot say enough about east end events catering! Would use them again for any event with no hesitation.

Profile Picture Kate, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

East End Catering are absolutely amazing. They have made my wedding day PERFECT! They are so personable, accommodating, and the food is incredible. I would recommend them to anyone and everyone! Thank you for making my day unforgettable.

Profile Picture Joy, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Gluten Free, No Pork, Vegan, American, Asian, Cajun, Italian, Mediterranean, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Wine, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink

On July 4th, 2017 my daughter was married out at the Duck Walk Vineyards, on the north shore of eastern Long Island. The setting was beautiful for the ceremony and the Duck Walk facilities were superb in their setup for the cocktail hour and the reception. As a proud parent I am happy to claim it was the best wedding I ever attended,

Helping to make it top-notch was the caterer that Duck Walk allowed us to use for the event. Chef Christopher Richards of East End Events Catering and his wife, Joanne, did a tremendous job of organization and food presentation from start to finish. For the next few weeks, I heard from many of our guests telling us how much they enjoyed the food at the wedding.

We can't thank Chris and his capable staff enough for the choices and menu options they served up so well. My daughter and son-in-law were overjoyed with their choice of venue and caterer for their big day. I highly recommend East End Events Caterers to others planning their future events.

A grateful and highly satisfied customer,

Steve T.

Profile Picture Steve, 7/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Chris and Joanne treat you like family and will work with you to make your event a dream come true

Profile Picture tracey, 6/24/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, French Service, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, Liquor License, Open Bar, Outside Alcohol, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

The East End Catering Team was a blessing in ever category for my wedding back in June this year. They went above and beyond to do EVERYTHING possible to make our day the perfect wedding. The food, the staff, the table settings ... simply divine. If you need catering for any event, especially a wedding, don't waste your time on any caterer.

Profile Picture Matthew, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We could not have had a better experience with Chris and Joanne, and it's hard to imagine what our wedding, from the planning to the event itself, would have been like without them. Anyone who researches around the area will find that their prices are as good as anyone's. And I can't imagine that anyone can beat the food or service. They did our rehearsal dinner — a clam and lobster bake for about 60 people — and it was a big hit. The wedding of 200 people was more traditional and came out even better, from the oyster bar to the appetizers and entrees. They managed to make both experiences feel high-end and down to earth all at once. We had more compliments from guests than we could count.

But the thing I really want to stress is the service. We are both from Long Island but were planning the wedding while living and working overseas, with both of us traveling in and out of Iraq and elsewhere during the process. They handled everything smoothly for us and were our allies on everything from getting the tents and tables organized, and they arranged and planned the menu and dealt with all kinds of other logistics. It felt like having members of our family handling things for us, and it made what could have been a stressful process feel pleasant and smooth. Chris and Joanne are so detail-oriented and considerate that nothing was missed despite dealing our travel schedules and the different time zones. And it continued on after we landed ahead of the wedding, with Chris coming up with last-minute ideas like a cigar station and bourbon bar and then rushing to do them — things he didn't charge for but insisted on because he thought they'd make the day a little better. We can't thank them enough for everything they did.

Profile Picture Mike, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Our wedding is coming up in September 2016, and Chris and Joanne have been nothing short of fantastic!!
Joanne responds to any emails or phone calls within MINUTES! They are both such genuine, caring, and down to earth people who are professional and are with you every step of the way without judgement. They really truly care about their clients and providing them with what they want/need for their special day....not like other businesses who just want your $$$.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/16/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: Buffet, Cake Cutting, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Stations, Tastings, Bartender(s), House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, American, Italian, Mediterranean, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Gluten Free, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian

"East End Events Catering" catered our backyard wedding September 2016. First off - i wasted a ton of time hiring (then firing) an event coordinator when really all i should have done was pay the extra fee for their maitre d' from the start.

Chris and Joanne run a smooth operation. All of their staff remarked how they enjoy working for them. We bought our own wine/beer and hired their bartender to serve and maintain. Jackie, the Maitre d' was SUPERB! she came the day before and went through all specific setup tasks with me. This even included her helping me finish decorating the tent. They staked in some of my signs and carried a large flower pot out onto one of the tables once the tables were set. Jackie also made sure my homemade flower crown were taken out of the fridge and placed on the welcome table for guests per my request. Does this sound like a catering company? No, theyre much more.

Food was DELICOUS! cocktail hour blew the guests away by by quantity, quality, and beautiful setup on an old barn door they use. Considering how busy I was, Jackie kept on eye on me all night to see if i needed anything to drink, etc. Had 3 guests with dietary restrictions. They made a special pasta primavera for the vegetarians and offered options day of to our gluten free friend. Kids chicken fingers and french fries was free of charge! Favorite words one can hear when wedding planning.

we had their cupcakes and top of wedding cake for dessert and couldnt have wanted more.

as i said, my main complaint was that i didn't utilize their additional services sooner! they have great recommendations on other vendors and know the area very well. 5-stars for sure.

Profile Picture missy, 9/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Italian, Mediterranean, Buffet, Cake, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'oeuvres, Server(s), Tastings, Bartender(s), Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Gluten Free, Vegetarian

Chris and Joanne were absolutely amazing! We could not have asked for a better catering team for our wedding. From picking the menu, to having questions answered, to providing us with a wonderful day-of coordinator (Tina); the team at East End Catering along with Chris and Joanne were great. Highly recommend them for any North Fork wedding!

Profile Picture Amy , 6/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering

This caterer is amazing. Not only is the food wonderful, Joann and Chris were wonderful to work with. They were helpful, knowledgable, and professional. Their staff is lovely. I would highly recommend this caterer.

Profile Picture Rita, 6/24/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Gluten Free, Buffet, Cake, Cake Cutting, Hors d'oeuvres, Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up

Chris and Joanne as well as their hostess Jane created and executed the most delicious menu for our wedding at Macari vineyards. We had 120 guests and everyone raved about the food. As well, Jane developed a thoughtful timeline to help organize the event along with our other vendors and she does it with great care and commitment. We had a delicious raw bar and appetizers as well as their famous trio. Chris is passionate about his cooking and his pride in his work will make your wedding perfect!

Profile Picture michelle, 6/18/16, 5 Reviews