159 Reviews for East Coast Music & Entertainment

Sample Music (6)
Liability Insurance (6)
Lighting (5)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)

I booked East Coast Band based on a recommendation from my cousin who attended a wedding that they played at. She said everyone at the wedding was on their feet the entire time and I knew that was exactly what I wanted. And it was exactly what we got! People are still asking me who they were and how I found them because they had such a great time. Our first dance songs were very old school 70's tunes and Paul hooked it up. He even called me a couple days before the wedding to let me know they added someone to the band that would make our specific songs sound super authentic. Big Mike was also awesome getting everyone on their feet. Honestly, they all sounded amazing. My husband and I never left the dance floor and I had a huge smile on my face the entire night. They played oldies music like I had requested but also knew exactly when to turn it up. I would recommend this band to anyone who wants the entire room on their feet at once! Thank you to Melissa, too, for helping me plan everything - even a surprise song for my husband. You guys are great, thanks again!!

Profile Picture Cassie, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Hands down the most amazing wedding band out there. The dance floor was packed from start to finish and people are still calling me asking who the band was and how they can get them. The owner of the venue even asked them to play for his company's holiday party. Would recommend 100%. Thanks East Coast band for a memorable night!

Profile Picture Steven, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

After my mother-in-law raved about a band she saw at a wedding, we decided to see what all the “hype” was about, and hear East Coast Band play at Yonkers Raceway. Well, it only took one viewing to realize how phenomenal this band was. Not only did they have the crowd engaged and dancing, but the musicians, and singers kept the energy alive the entire night. My husband and I were hooked, and decided to book them for our wedding on 10.7.17.

All I have to say is East Coast Band MADE our wedding day spectacular. Every guest was on the dance floor and our guests are still RAVING about our band, and asking how we found them. My fiancé and I had the BEST day ever, thanks to East Coast Band. If you are looking for a band, you will NOT be let down. They were everything we hoped for and more! A HUGE thank you to the East Coast Band and Tom Zano for making our wedding an unforgettable experience that we will cherish forever.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The East Coast Band played our wedding on Shelter Island - they were an absolute hit!! Melissa, Fred, Joe, and the whole gang had great energy. Each song they played was a bigger hit on the dance floor than the one before, as evidenced by our guests dancing all night long. We couldn't possibly be more pleased.
It's been more than a month since our wedding, and our guests are still raving about the band!!

Profile Picture Alexis, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

If you've ever been to a wedding where the band sucked, then you know how critical it is to find the best possible musicians for your big day. That's why we felt so fortunate to hire East Coast for our daughter's wedding. Paul, the owner, has years of experience, knows exactly what it takes to make a party great and knows how to keep the momentum going. His group played their hearts out and had had the dance floor packed all night. They were so talented and engaging! Paul was also very easy to work with before the day, going over timelines and song selections to make sure we were all on the same page. He suggested the right breaks for speeches and toasts, the horah and the different food courses so we never felt like we were missing a beat. Honestly, the party went flawlessly and it was in large part because he understands the right pacing and flow. We had a blast and would highly recommend East Coast to any couple. They are around a long time with good reason. Your guests will leave on a high note!

Profile Picture User4568328, Recently Married, 6 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception, Vocals, Microphones, Sound/PA System

They absolutely MADE our wedding! Everyone couldn't get over how fun and talented they were. The dance floor was packed all night. Highly recommend them!!!

Profile Picture Taryn, 9/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

We couldn't have been happier with East Coast at and throughout our wedding process. We were married on September 1, and are still hearing from our guests about how much fun they had and how great our band was. They are able to play any genre of music flawlessly and combined with the great energy of the band members they do not disappoint! Thanks again East Coast!

Profile Picture Steven, 9/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

East Coast Band really is the best and is one of the key ingredients to our so perfect wedding on August 25, 2017. All our guests have a great time dancing and say the band is great and awesome. Even my parents who are Chinese and don’t really listen to American music nor dance say they love the band and have a great time. My dad, who is very careful with money, even says the money we spent worth every penny.
Paul and the band are a pleasure to work with. Paul is very patience and they do their best to accommodate all our requests and unique visions. Every individual band member is also very talented and very nice. They work well together and do a fabulous job learning two songs that I requested, which are the first dance song and a surprise song that I sing for my husband. With the very limited time we have for practice, the band and I successfully deliver the surprise song as a very sweet moment for everyone without my husband see it coming. Also, we have a last minute change for the ceremony being at the venue instead of the church a week prior to the big day and Paul is able to work with us to provide beautiful music during the ceremony with only one week notice.
East Coast Band truly ROCKS! They go above and beyond for their clients. They certainly know how to be an awesome wedding band! We love their performances. Go check them out and you will see what we mean.

Profile Picture Evana, 8/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

East Coast Band is absolutely PHENOMENAL! They truly were out of this world...some of my guests didn't even realize it was a band at first because they are so spot on with songs. They can play a great variety from country, to hip hop to rock. Can't go wrong with this band. Paul is a pleasure to work with and has his best interest in you. Will recommend flow of the night and different band instruments depending on what type of songs you want played. Can learn songs for you easily. Melissa is super engaging and keeps everyone on their feet all night. The dance floor was packed the entire night and all my guests couldn't stop talking about them. Can't thank them enough!

Profile Picture Marysa, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Liability Insurance, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel

We HIGHLY recommend East Coast Band! They were absolutely amazing. We used them for our cocktail hour, reception and an after party. Since that was longer than a usual wedding they really worked with us and accommodated all of our needs. They played the exact genre of music we were looking for and they sounded incredible. All of our guests were dancing the entire time and said it was the best band they ever heard at a wedding! They were great all around!

Profile Picture Aileen , 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The most Epic and talented band I have ever seen! The East Coast Band performed at my son's wedding and they were simply amazing. All of our guests were blown away by their sound!

Profile Picture Peter, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

The members of East Coast Band are not only amazingly talented, but so much fun! Eartley, Kenny and Lauren have such great voices! They helped bring the dance floor to life at our wedding. For my husband and I, music was the most important aspect of our big day, aside from getting married of course. We were so confident in having East Coast play and they completely surpassed our expectations. For weeks after our wedding, our guests could not stop raving about them and neither could we. We would absolutely do it all over again the same exact way! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Alexis, 7/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

My husband, Jack and I were married on June 10th and had East Coast Band play at our reception. We could not have been any happier with their performance throughout the night! Each of our guests complimented on their sound, songs, and incredible rhythm, as well as their ability to keep the crowd engaged all night long! We are so thrilled that we chose East Coast Band to perform at our wedding and would absolutely encourage others to do the same! Thank you SO much for the incredible memories that will last us a lifetime! We are truly grateful!

Profile Picture Katherine, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

East Coast Entertainment was extremely professional, timely and friendly by email and phone for all of our wedding band interests. Kaitlin and Megan from the corporate side were extremely helpful and easy to work with, especially when adding items to our contracts closer to the wedding. They guided us to efficiently find the band of our dreams- Blue Label. Blue Label was absolutely amazing and created such an epic wedding night of entertainment. The dance floor was packed the entire night due to their great set list of old and new tunes. All the wedding guests raved after the wedding of how much they loved every single song played. The wedding flowed so smoothly and went off without a hitch due to their lead. Communication and prep with the band prior was seamless and comfortable- they were very flexible and accommodating. We even added an acoustic set from one of the band members for cocktail hour that set such an amazing start. We really couldn't have dreamt of a better band from beginning to end of the night.

Profile Picture Alana, 5/20/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Best vendor! No one stopped dancing - I would hire them again and again and again.

Profile Picture Amy, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

We hired this band for our Wedding at the Westbury Manor on Long Island NY on April 28th 2017. They played everything from Dance music, Rock and Roll to Country perfectly. I still have guests complimenting the band and their music. This is not your usual boring weeding band. Their energy and professionalism is top notch. Paul is a pleasure to deal with and made the event a success. I had one guest say "Where did you find these guys??". You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Gerry, 4/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

My wife and I have been following East Coast Band for quite some time, often recommending them to friends weddings. Well, now it was our turn. The band was fantastic, to say the least. Quite a talented group of individuals who can play everything under the sun, and then some. We were not disappointed, and neither were our 275 guests at the wedding. They couldn't stop dancing!! We've received rave reviews from our guests about the band. Truly a great job!!

Profile Picture Mike, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

East Coast band was amazing at our wedding! From the first day I contacted them to our wedding day, they were always quick to respond, organized, and knowledgeable. They were always available to answer my questions by email or by phone. On the wedding day, I couldn't have dreamed of a more perfect band. The music selection was exactly what we wanted, the band sounded amazing, and everyone was dancing. We had several kids at the wedding, including my stepchildren. And the band worked with them perfectly, they incorporated the kids in all the right spots, and even helped my stepdaughter and stepson with their speeches. We were blown away when they took the extra step and learned our wedding song (le vie en rose) in french! Perfect band on a perfect day.

Profile Picture Lisa , 3/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

East Coast Band did an amazing job at our wedding. Paul is a delight to work with. Gordon, Christine and the band were amazing. From the ceremony to reception they were exceptional. They were even able to play some spanish and caribbean music for our Guyanese relatives. Everyone raved about them. They made our wedding a memorable one. Thank you East Coast!

Profile Picture Sin, 12/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

Book this band! They were great to work with and they sounded great. The best compliment was that all my guests said the music was fabulous.

Profile Picture Clare, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Band
Services Used: Learning New Songs, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Microphones, Sound/PA System

East Coast was the perfect band for our wedding. There's a lot of choices out there, but these guys are the real deal. When we initially went to go see them to decide if we were going to book them, I could tell they were a good band, really tight and they had great singers. So we booked them and I started talking to Paul. He always got back to me quickly and worked with me to make sure we were getting what we wanted. When the venue was unable to give us a sound system for our cocktail hour (with a different musician playing), Paul came through with a PA for them to plug into. Then came the actual wedding, and it was a blast. As I was buzzing around the room, there were several times where I "forgot" there was actually a band playing, the music sounded like the originals! They kept the energy up and played a great mix of music. Everybody had a great time and we got tons of compliments. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Ryan, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, Reception, Vocals, Microphones, Sound/PA System

East Coast was absolutely amazing. We first found them online before we even had picked a venue and made sure to pick a wedding date that they were available for so that we could book them... and they did not disappoint. Our wedding song (All I Ask of You from Phantom of the Opera) is not one that they typically do and we were a little nervous about having it sung by the band without hearing it first because we had a particular version in mind. We sent the version to Paul and he assured us that they would work on it and perform it a few times before our wedding so that they could perfect it. They even sent us a recording of the two singers performing it a few weeks before the wedding so that we could hear it ahead of time. It was perfect and so we had them perform is live... we are so glad they did! They did such an amazing job with the song and our first dance was truly perfect. The rest of the music was just as amazing. The dance floor was packed the entire night and people kept coming up to us raving about how great the band was. They truly made our wedding even more spectacular than we ever could have dreamed. They even let our friend, who is a singer, perform a couple of songs with them! We cannot thank the band enough for the great job they did.

Profile Picture Shannon, 9/24/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Sample Music, Vocals, Willing to Travel, Microphones, Sound/PA System

Paul and the East Coast Band made our wedding so very special! We went to listen to them play in New York City and were convinced after hearing just one song. The entire band is extremely talented and so very nice. We had Paul and the East Coast Band at our September 16th, 2016 wedding and we have received call after call from our guests commenting on our music. They had everyone dancing the entire night and their voices are unbelievable. There might be many bands out there (we listened to many) but in terms of quality and talent they are the best!

Profile Picture User7254772, 1+ year ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Band
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, Learning New Songs, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception, Vocals, Willing to Travel

East Coast is the best. Plain and simple. They were our favorite vendor to work with by far. We saw them at several bars throughout New York City and Long Island (even after we booked) because it's a great time with East Coast. At each show, they always recognized us, and went out of their way to answer any questions we had or take requests.

For our first dance, they played a duet that wasn't in their normal repertoire, but they killed it! The entire night was amazing - from their performances at the ceremony and cocktail hour to the 5-hour reception. The energy and passion came through each song they played. Melissa, Lauren, Eartley, Freddy, Tommy and Stevie B all have incredible voices. John and Paul were great to work with on the contract as well.

You can't go wrong with East Coast! People still talk about them whenever they mention our wedding - even 5 months later. Several guests inquired about having them play out of state (which they will do!) since they were so much fun.

Profile Picture Diana, 9/4/16, 3 Reviews