East Beach Catering Reviews

East Beach Catering 7
  • Avery

Avery Gardner · Married on 05/26/2019

Professional, experienced, affordable

Easy Beach Catering was an absolute delight to work with for our wedding. Chelsea and Kathy were fantastic and have a wealth of experience in the wedding industry. We selected a seated meal with a choice of beef, salmon oscar (which was topped with a huge amount of crab meat) and parmesan chicken and we have already received so much positive feedback form our guests regarding dinner. During our tasting, my mom and I were blown away from the start. They rolled out the red carpet and the food was absolutely incredible. Additionally, Chelsea, being a former wedding coordinator, was a huge help to me in assisting with making my dreams come true- she is amazing you guys! She met with me to discuss our rentals, and again to discuss the logistics a month out, and quickly responded to all my emails. Our venue allowed us to bring in our own alcohol, and East Beach provided us with excellent resources to determine how much we needed to purchase. Compared to the other caterers that we looked at, East Beach was extremely professional and affordable.

Sent on 06/07/2019

Laura Glaubke · Married on 05/18/2019

Our Daughters Wedding

We can’t say enough good things about East Beach Catering. From our very first visit too the end of the wedding they were professional and the food was all outstanding. Every guest had rave reviews. The staff especially Chelsea was outstanding. She went over and above as our wedding coordinator. She is the BEST!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Aundrea Williamson · Married on 05/18/2019

Absolutely Amazing!!!!

East Beach Catering went above and beyond to make our wedding incredible! The food was absolutely delicious, they were always available to answer questions, and were on top of everything on our wedding day. Our wedding guests cannot stop raving about how incredible the food was! Amazing service and amazing people!

Sent on 06/20/2019
  • Maura

Maura · Married on 05/11/2019

Thank you!!

They did an amazing job catering our wedding! Chelsea was very helpful throughout the planning process and the wedding day. They set up beautiful displays at the wedding and the food was wonderful! I’d definitely recommend them for catering any event. Very kind and professional and willing to go above and beyond to make sure your special day is perfect.

Sent on 05/14/2019
    East Beach Catering 8
    East Beach Catering 9

Grace Finney · Married on 05/04/2019

Yes please!

Cannot put into words how awesome the East Beach Catering team is. They are so willing to accommodate your needs/wants and really understand your vision even before you do. My guests raved about how much they loved our food and their experience. Could not have done it without this amazing team.

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Lacey

Lacey · Married on 04/13/2019

Chelsea is THE BEST!

The first time I met with Chelsea and Cathy I knew these were the people I wanted to cater my wedding. What Chelsea did for me, however, was much more than catering. She did EVERYTHING!!!! We are so grateful for her going above and beyond well before our wedding and, of course, on the day of. It is clear that weddings and events are her passion because she really cares! Not only was the food AMAZING but the service was outstanding!!! Seriously, everyone was talking about how the mashed potatoes were the best they ever had!

Sent on 05/15/2019
    East Beach Catering 10
    East Beach Catering 11
    East Beach Catering 12
    East Beach Catering 13

Debbie Butherus · Married on 04/13/2019

Mrs butherus

We had the best experience dealing with East Beach catering and especially Chelsea. She was so professional and was quick to change all plans due to a rainy wedding day. The food was perfect and got lots of outstanding compliments from our guests. Thank you for making Lacey and Jonathan's wedding day exactly what they wanted.

Sent on 05/16/2019

Mary · Married on 03/23/2019

Oh my gosh YUM!

I cannot say enough about how great East Beach was to work with! Cathy was SO helpful and calm during the planning process and answered every question we came up with. She took excellent care of us. Chelsea too! They spent a lot of time with us (tasting, menu planning, vendor meeting at the venue and many phone calls and emails in between). It was so nice to have a personal connection with them both - we never felt like just another client, and they were genuinely excited for us on the big day. They also gave us excellent recommendations for other vendors when we were feeling swamped with the wedding planning process (which was a huge help) plus took care of ordering our linens/tableware. I have already recommended one other couple to them and will be sending other people their way!

Sent on 04/01/2019

East Beach Catering's reply:

Thank You Mary Frances you were a sweetheart to work with. So Happy for you both. We were honored you choose EBC
  • Norma

Norma Hughes · Married on 12/30/2018

Fantastic food and exceptional service

Cathy and her crew were amazing. The food was outstanding and the service was fabulous. She made the whole wedding planning and delivery seem flawless. I can’t thank and recommend her enough for her help making our daughters day the most fabulous day ever!

Sent on 12/31/2018
  • Katy

Katy Fedorko · Married on 12/30/2018

Absolutely AMAZING!!!

Cathy and East Beach Catering went above and beyond what I ever expected and hoped my wedding could be!!! She helped me with every aspect of the planning and made my dream become a reality! So many guests told me that the food was the best food they had ever had at a wedding! I could not be happier with how beautiful and delicious everything was!

Sent on 01/11/2019
    East Beach Catering 22
    East Beach Catering 23
    East Beach Catering 24

Adrienne · Married on 12/29/2018

Giving an A+ to East Beach Catering!

Cathy, owner of East Beach Catering, and her staff made our daughter's wedding a first-rate experience! Guests said the food was the best they ever had at a wedding. The staff were sincerely interested in assisting in every way. And, Chelsea, our wedding coordinator, was always quick to answer our questions and went out of her way to help. The best wedding ever!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Allie Roth · Married on 12/29/2018

Incredible caterer, amazing food

My husband and I absolutely loved the delicious food, amazing and professional staff, and incredibly accommodating services that East Beach Catering had to offer. The food was amazing - even with over 100 guests at our wedding. Cathy is an artist and was so instrumental in helping us choose the details for how to decorate our wedding reception and she had so many connections in the community to help make a smooth and elegant event. We will recommend Cathy and our wedding coordinator, Chelsea, to all of our friends! We could not have done our special day without those 2 wonderful ladies!

Sent on 01/27/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 11/04/2018

Best of the best!

Where to begin!? East Beach Catering was an absolute dream to work with, Chelsea specifically. She took care of every worry I had, addressed every thought that crossed my mind, and made our wedding day a dream come true. She didn't only take care of the food, but also the rentals and helped set up the wedding too! Everything was so seamless and easy.
    The food was AMAZING! I loved that our guests kept telling me how delicious everything was! There was also plenty of left overs and no one went hungry. So thankful to have had such an awesome team to work with for our special day :) 110% recommended!

Sent on 11/13/2018

Taylor · Married on 10/13/2018

Above and beyond excellence service!

Cathy and Chelsea were AMAZING to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process! Working with Cathy was like a dream, she answered every question we had and helped us to create an amazing menu of food for all of our friends and family (the Nacho/Taco bar was a huge hit!) The food was delicious along with the beautiful displays they created for all of our different buffet stations! If you’re looking for amazing food along with exceptionally great service, East Beach Catering is where you’ll find it!

Cathy and Chelsea, thank you for everything you did for us and for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 10/15/2018

East Beach Catering's reply:

Thank You Taylor! We enjoyed so working with you ! We are so blessed to have you and your family come in to our life!! Thank you for trusting EBC to play a part of your special day !!

Kaylyn Brown · Married on 09/15/2018

Wedding Review

Hands down, East Beach Catering is the cater to use! Cathy and her team work wonders! She got back to us in a timely manner, worked with us, and was very attentive wedding day. Cathy is willing and able to make every vision and dream come to life, but was also able to help a plain jane girl like myself spruce things up! We set our date for Sept 15. Hurricane Florence unfortunately changed our plans and we decided to postpone our wedding we spent a year planning. Cathy helped us make that difficult decision and made herself and team available for our new date in Oct - what a relief! My husband and I were determined to still get married on that day, so we gathered family and friends on the beach to exchange vows and went back to my parents to celebrate. Out of pure kindness, Cathy knew of this and prepared some of our wedding food and delivered it right to the door step. She and her team went above and beyond in every way possible to make BOTH our days unforgettable. Thank you!

Sent on 12/10/2018
  • Cynamon

Cynamon · Married on 04/15/2018

Cathy was great and worked with us to create an amazing menu. We really wanted to wow our guests and they loved the food, presentation, and service. I was a little nervous at first since my menu was a little different pork and pineapple tacos, caprese skewers, fresh fruit, Jamaican curry chicken with rice and peas, beef tenderloin, mixed vegetables, and fried plantains and it turned out excellent, I'm thankful we went with East Beach Catering.

Sent on 05/19/2018
  • SarahE.

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

I am so glad I picked East Beach for our big day! Their staff was extremely friendly and tentative to all of our guests' needs. The staff also helped with setting up and breaking down for our big day which was amazing. The food was amazing and we kept getting compliments on the food from our guests! The food was also presented amazingly! We have mac and cheese as one of our passed appetizers and they displayed them in tiny martini glasses! They also provided a coffee bar and dessert bar for us. Overall, the whole event/catering was amazing. I highly recommend East Beach if you are looking for amazing food and a very helpful staff!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Nicole · Married on 08/05/2017

Cathy, thanks so much to you and your team for making our wedding absolutely perfect! The food displays and the service were outstanding. Our guests have been raving about the food! Many have said "this is the best food we have ever had at a wedding." The day could not have been more perfect. Thank you so much!
    xoxo,
    Nicole & Fred

Sent on 08/10/2017

Don · Married on 06/30/2017

Cathy and her team put together an absolutely incredible display of food, decor and professionalism! Everything was perfect! I highly recommend them to anyone who's planning an event! She and her staff made my Wedding day amazing!

Sent on 07/05/2017

Dennis · Married on 06/24/2017

Our experience with Cathy & her team was nothing short of stellar! They were hands down amazing! Everything was exceptionally wonderful! From the decor to the food we couldn't of had anyone else make our dream come true for our special day, like Cathy & Her team at East Beach Catering.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Leesa · Married on 05/20/2017

Cathy and her team absolutely knocked it out of the park with our cocktail hour and reception. We were married May 20, 2017 at The Historic Post Office in Hampton, VA. Cocktail Hour was at The Carousel. From set up, presentation, taste and breakdown and clean up, I give Cathy Carter 10 stars!! We had cocktail shrimp, crab dip, fruit and cheese displays, bacon wrapped scallops and caprese skewers for cocktail hour. Guests are still raving about the crab dip and how much fun the carousel was for cocktail hour. The guest were then invited back to The Historic Post Office, where the staff had assisted in flipping the room. Guests were created by a delicious salad with champagne vinaigrette dressing. The 20+ kids in attendance were almost immediately served their kids meals. Then the guests were served an amazing dinner family style. They had platters of beef tenderloin, Parmesan crusted chicken and Cathy's fabulous crabcakes, mashed potatoes, roasted veggies and homemade yeast rolls. Once again, guests are still complimenting the food and how wonderful it was. Cathy's delivery is artistic, delicious and just over the top incredible. I cannot say enough good things about Cathy Carter and East Beach Catering! Whether a rehearsal dinner, birthday party, baby shower or wedding reception, she will NOT disappoint. Cathy also prepared the sweetest "going away" back for my new husband and I! It had so much food we made almost 3 meals out of it! Cathy doesn't forget any details. I could go on and on about how pleased I am! Give Cathy and her team the opportunity to make your wedding the day of your dreams!! Thanks Cathy! Love ya, Leesa & Ray!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Pari · Married on 11/24/2016

Delicious food. Beautiful presentation

Easy to work with staff. Delicious food. Beautiful presentation. Overall great experience

Sent on 12/29/2018

Bri · Married on 10/22/2016

Another home run for East Beach Catering!! I have never once catered an event without East Beach- and now the review on my wedding! The most special day was perfect thanks to Cathy and her team! The food was outstanding, cocktail hour was perfect and the reception was a hit! Her staff is friendly, fun and so lovable! Everyone genuinely cares about each person they come across and keep the good vibes going! I couldn't have had such an amazing day without Cathy and her team! Thank you for another flawless event! Love you guys!!

Sent on 11/01/2016

Mandy · Married on 09/01/2016

Cheers to East Beach Catering!

East Beach Catering makes hosting a life event - everything from birthday parties to baby showers to weddings - so much easier. I've used East Beach Catering too many times to count by now. The food is always delicious and displayed beautifully. Cathy and her team work hard while smiling to ensure you and your guests have a wonderful time. Cheers to East Beach Catering!

Sent on 12/21/2018