Eagle's Landing Country Club Reviews

Eagle's Landing Country Club 5
Eagle's Landing Country Club 6
Eagle's Landing Country Club 7

Trish · Married on 05/13/2017

Our wedding experience was everything we ever hoped for and dreamed of. Very professional staff. The venue is spectacularly beautiful, inside and out. Our guests were actually overwhelmed. Thank you, Eagles Landing CC!

Sent on 06/11/2017

Loraine · Married on 09/18/2016

Thanks to Greta and staff at Eagles Landing Country Club. The food is one of the best. The location and the venue is great. One location for everything.

Sent on 10/08/2016

Eagle's Landing Country Club's reply:

It's our sincerest honor to have made your special day magical! It was a pleasure to have been there to see it through to success!!

Brittany · Married on 10/12/2014

My experience with eagles landing was nothing short of AMAZING! We knew we wanted an outdoor wedding venue that has an equally beautiful indoor option as well just in case of weather. This place has both! The food was so delicious that our guest are still talking about it and Tranieka the event coordinator was AWESOME to work with! She paid attention to all of our details, went above and beyond her job title to accommodate us and our guest and made being a bride so easy that my "bridezilla" moments were non-existent :-) 10 months of planning and from day one The Eagles Landing CC staff took great care of us! I HIGHLY recommend you host your next event here!

Sent on 11/21/2014
  • Z

Zina · Married on 07/18/2014

Ms. Pierre is an expert at her job. She was extremely professional at all times. She responded back to us in a timely manner and never go stressed or let me stress her. She was very encouraging and soothing. This is a much needed trait when working with brides to be.

Sent on 08/01/2014

Samantha · Married on 07/05/2014

Having my wedding at the eagles landing country club was an awesome experience! Everything was a smooth transition from booking the venue to the staff packing up after the reception. I would recommend this venue to anyone in the metro Atlanta area. The staff was great and working with Stephanie and Traneka was a pleasure.

Sent on 07/16/2014

Terrica · Married on 07/05/2014

I had the pleasure to get married at Eagles Landing Country Club on June 28, 2014 and my special day was nothing but AMAZING thanks to them! I had a guest list of about 250 people and they accommodated everyone & provided 5 star service! My husband and I are real big foodies and food was very important to us, so when I say that the food was magnificent-guest were talking about how delicious the food was days after the wedding. The setup was wonderful and I had the pleasure of working with Traneika who is an Event Coordinator at the venue and without her my wedding wouldn't have been as amazing. Thank You Traneika! The venue is beautiful, the food is awesome and the best part about it, they allow you to have the venue the whole day. So you don't have to worry about rushing out for another wedding and/or event. The venue was so amazing, I even became a member of the country club during the process of me planning my wedding. My guest are still commenting how much fun they had even 2 months after my wedding. I will definitely be booking more events at the Country Club.

Sent on 08/20/2014

Chenelle · Married on 06/06/2014

Eagle's Landing Country Club is absolutely beautiful! Their decor really helps to set the tone and make any event an elegant one! Traneika Pierre was my "go-to" person. She was absolutely amazing from the time I did my first tour through my wedding day. She's very knowledgeable, humble, and professional. Words can't express the gratitude I have for her through my entire process. She truly helped our BIG DAY proceed without a hitch and helped it to be as stress-free as possible. I would most definitely recommend this venue and have Traneika Pierre to assist!! Thank you so much Eagle's Landing Country Club and a very special thank you to Traneika Pierre!!!! Everyone is still raving about our beautiful wedding here. :-)

Sent on 07/09/2014

Andrea · Married on 04/12/2014

Eagle's Landing was a wonderful wedding venue. They were able to accommodate our outdoor wedding and provided last minute indoor options in case of inclement weather. The entire staff was a joy to work with from the beginning to the end. I found Stephanie and Trenika to be very organized and helpful with suggestions while being sure that all my wishes were accomplished. The setting at Eagle's Landing is beautiful, both indoors and outdoors. There was abundant space available for getting ready for the bridal party. The venue was ours for the entire day. No rushing. We arrived at 9 am for our evening wedding. The day of the wedding there were contact people to help with last minute details. Price wise this venue was very competitive, both with venue costs and food and beverages with very accurate estimates. The food was outstanding and everyone was served in a timely fashion. I would not even consider another venue for a wedding.

Sent on 04/23/2014

Eagle's Landing Country Club's reply:

Thank you so much Andrea and Kevin! You all were truly wonderful to work with and we wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

Stacy · Married on 01/25/2014

Could not have asked for a better experience. Everyone was so helpful and knowledgeable and the venue was complete with everything I needed. Great job!!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Aimew · Married on 12/28/2013

Stephanie did a great job coordinating our big day for us! Everything was perfect and she was great to work with! I didn't have to worry about a thing. Thanks so much for everything, Stephanie!! :)

Sent on 01/04/2014

Leona · Married on 09/21/2013

Exceptional Service; I would recommend the Eagles Landing establishment for any gathering!

Sent on 10/07/2013

April · Married on 08/03/2013

Eagles Landing is a great place for any event the staff is very professional and very hands on with help planning your event . I would refer anyone who is planning their next event at Eagles Landing Country Club you guys Rock!!! Thanks for making the Lackey wedding such a beautiful event we were so pleased .. :)

Sent on 10/15/2013
  • User3602087 · 2+ years ago

Staff was very professional & accomodating. If I had to do it all over again I would choose Eagle's Landing again...GREAT TO WORK WITH! Made my wedding day even more memorable!

Sent on 10/14/2013

Ashanti · Married on 03/24/2013

Eagle's Landing is a perfect place to have an event. The staff is so helpful and responsive to all of your needs and full of great ideas. My wedding planning process with Eagle's Landing was great from start to finish and I would recommend everyone to have there event here. Not to mention my wedding was a month ago and my friends and family are still talking about how wonderful it was. From the venue, to the food, to the friendly staff, you cannot go wrong choosing Eagle's Landing to host your event. I’m a very satisfied customer and would do my wedding all over again at Eagle’s Landing. Thanks for making my wedding day perfect! :o)

Sent on 04/10/2013
  • Lotunja

Lotunja · Married on 09/23/2012

Stephanie Holder and Michelle Calderon were very patient, understanding, and professional. They took care of every single request down to the last detail. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding or venue. I HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 10/09/2012

Brittany · Married on 08/04/2012

Eagles Landing Country Club was great! They were so helpful and nice throughout the whole process. It was a pleasure to work with such wonderful people and the ballroom was gorgeous! This venue has great service and the most beautiful venue in town, you can't beat it :)

Sent on 12/18/2012
  • Tenisha

Tenisha · Married on 03/24/2012

Eagle's Landing Country Club is Grand Southern Elegance at its best! From the moment I saw the club, I knew it was the perfect venue for me. I have been to several events there so it was very important for my event to look and feel unique. The private events staff worked so hard to make that happen for me; it was something repeat guests had never seen. Everything from the layout, to the food, and the service were impeccable. Stephanie was so thorough and attentive during the entire planning process; I knew I could just relax and had no worries on my wedding day.

Guests are still raving about it!!!

Sent on 03/27/2012

Catherine · Married on 08/04/2008

I loved the experience of being married at Eagles Landing- everyone was very professional and the event was flawless.

Sent on 10/07/2008

Sheila · Married on 07/29/2017

Just ask and you shall receive. It may come with a price, but they didn't say that they couldn't do it. I was very pleased with the service I received. The day of my wedding I could not have asked for a better venue staff. My guest complimented them countless times saying how nice and pleasant they were. The food was amazing. Greta was there at every turn to assist where needed. I didn't have to look for her, she was right there.

Sent on 08/12/2017

Dominique · Married on 07/03/2015

It was a little warm inside the venue. But if that's all I can complain about, i would say it's still a win lol

Sent on 06/27/2017

Vontressa · Married on 09/25/2015

My wedding and reception turned out to be so so beautiful at Eagles Landing Country Club. I worked with Erin and Shannel and they both were excellent and professional. We received so many compliments on how beautiful the the location was!! The staff was excellent as well and they were extremely patient!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Donna · Married on 09/07/2013

Stephanie and Tranika did a fabulous job. I only have a couple of suggestions. If you are going to have a venue on the terrace, there should be a better way to set up a microphone. No one was able to hear vows past the fourth or fifth row. The food was incredible, but I would recommend offering some of the leftovers for us to take home. We did not have a chance to eat, and there was a lot of food left. We were suppose to have black table runners and they were not on the tables. The groom's cake was suppose to be on a pedestal, but there wasn't one :-(. Other than these few things. Everyone had a great time. Thank you again to Stephanie and Tranika.

Sent on 10/02/2013
  • Y

Yvonne Robinson · Married on 08/25/2018

3.0

Let me tell you!

Initially I grumbled about the small space I was paying big bucks for but let me tell you; when I walked in and when I look over my pictures, it was worth every dime. My only Issue was I had 20 guests no show and I want to know what happened to the leftovers I paid for It and it all should be given to me at the end. It was Jamaican food done perfectly by the chef. We didn't get any complaints about the taste.

Sent on 03/18/2019
    Eagle's Landing Country Club 12
    Eagle's Landing Country Club 13
    Eagle's Landing Country Club 14

Monique · Married on 06/02/2013

I couldn't have asked for a better experience for my wedding than the service that was provided by Eagles Landing Country Club.

Sent on 10/02/2013

Tomecca · Married on 07/06/2007

3.5

People are still raving about my wedding. It truly was a fairytale!!

Sent on 04/01/2008