Eagle Mountain Golf Club Reviews

Eagle Mountain Golf Club 6
Eagle Mountain Golf Club 7
  • Art

Art Kesh · Getting married on 11/16/2019

Spectacular venue, Professional and genuinely kind staff

Very down to Earth, great response time, professional, kind, flexible, and honest. We already feel like family...and we are still 10 months out from our wedding date. Can't wait for our big day at Eagle Mt Golf Club!!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Melanie · Married on 11/07/2017

I don't even know where to begin! We booked our wedding over a year in advance, the views from Eagle Mountain are priceless. The event coordinator, Gina, was an absolute joy! She is very responsive and terrific at her job. My husband commented that she treated us like our wedding was the only wedding. I felt reassured and calm everytime we spoke. The service was top notch. I would highly recommend Eagle Mountain for your wedding!

Sent on 11/14/2017
    Eagle Mountain Golf Club 8
    Eagle Mountain Golf Club 9
    Eagle Mountain Golf Club 10

Terra · Married on 10/08/2017

This venue was amazing! Gina was so incredibly helpful with our last minute wedding. We had less than 4 weeks to put together the wedding of our dreams and even though the venue itself was in the middle of overseed of the golf course, Gina and her staff made it happen! We were still able to take beautiful pictures and the small space actually fit our vision of an intimate wedding even more so. Rachel was on top of it with cocktails and made us a special sangria cocktail at our request that my "sweet wine" drinking relatives absolutely loved! I cannot say enough great things about the location, professionalism and overall efficiency on our special day.

Love, Terra & Paul

Eagle Mountain Golf Club 15
    Eagle Mountain Golf Club 16
  • Cassie

Cassie · Married on 05/28/2017

I woul HIGHLY recommend Eagle Mountain Golf Club. Gina was beyond amazing. For our cocktail hour photos she set up drinks and appetizers in golf carts to take us around the sitefor photos. She even bustled my dress by herself. She was attentive without being overbearing and kept everyone on schedule. The venue was beautiful, overlooking a valley. The food was great and they responded to feedback well (e.g. Less pepper on the veggies). I am beyon happy with how things turned out and the support of the staff to create my wedding. They also were flexible with picking up decor the day after the wedding. Put your faith in Gina and she can pull it all together.

Sent on 06/17/2017

Brittany · Married on 04/15/2017

We are from Alberta, Canada and got married in Scottsdale. After doing some research we narrowed the venues down to two golf courses near the area. We flew down and after seeing both, we knew without a doubt that Eagle Mountain was going to be the place we would bring all of our loved ones. The views are absolutely stunning both day and night. We said I do outside under two beautiful trees outlooking the golf course and then the reception had a 360 degree window view of the city lights in the distance. Gina was the wedding coordinator on site and she was AMAZING. She made sure if I had any questions on things we could do/couldn't do/suggestions that she got back to me asap. She was so friendly and made the stressful process of planning a wedding (especially out of country) an absolute breeze. She was there all night to make sure everything went smoothly and had a huge smile on her face. Our guests could not stop complimenting us on everything and said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. We highly recommend this venue & Gina for your special day!

Sent on 04/19/2017

Diana & Ricardo · Married on 11/25/2016

We recommend Eagle Mountain Golf Club for any couple that is looking for small intimate wedding. The staff were wonderful and very helpful. They were very professional and well organized. The food was amazing and the prices are very affordable. We had a small family wedding of 80 people, all ages ranging from 2 years to an 86 years old... every single person loved it and had a wonderful time. It was comfortable for everyone. We did a lot of research on venues around the valley and we are so glad we chose Eagle Mountain Gulf Club for our wedding. If you plan on getting married in the Fountain Hills area, we highly recommend this place.

Sent on 01/21/2017

Megan · Married on 11/12/2016

The venue was the first real choice we made when we started planning, and it was also the easiest! We knew as soon as we arrived the first time we saw it that it was the venue for us. The views are absolutely stunning, and I lost track of how many compliments we got. The setup of the venue was perfect—we had the outdoor ceremony, with an easy transition to the lovely patio for cocktail hour, then inside to the reception hall, which has tasteful built-in décor and huge windows to show off the beautiful view of the desert with city lights in the distance. Everything was very close together and convenient. The food was incredible, and they made sure my husband and I had some of the appetizers to snack on while we took pictures. Their prices were also reasonable and very in line with (or even slightly below) similar venues.

One of the best parts of Eagle Mountain, however, was the venue coordinator, Gina. Gina was amazing from start to finish—totally on top of everything and more than willing to answer questions, she was a huge stress-reliever leading up to the wedding and the day of. She and her staff went above and beyond in all areas and made the day run so smoothly—I can’t emphasize enough how happy we were with Eagle Mountain and all of its staff.

As a bonus, Eagle Mountain also has an Inn onsite, just a quick walk or even quicker drive from the venue. Many of our guests stayed there, and it was so convenient to have everyone so close; not to mention, the Inn is so beautiful. I reserved one of the larger suites, and my bridesmaids and I got ready there the day of. All of the staff was great, and I even got my nails done in their little spa (Edna, the nail technician, was also wonderful!).

All in all, Eagle Mountain was the perfect venue and we could not have been more thrilled with it!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Laci · Married on 10/29/2016

Two words: BOOK IT! I recently got married here on October 29, 2016 and it was the BEST day of my life. Gina (wedding coordinator) is seriously amazing. The whole process was smooth and Gina is super helpful and there to make your life easier. The staff and everyone that works at Eagle Mountain is super professional and helpful. I highly recommend Eagle Mountain for your wedding venue. In fact, my husband and I will be going back there every year to celebrate our anniversary-- it's that good. And, the scenic views/backdrop for your wedding is breathtakingly beautiful. I promise that you will not regret using Eagle Mountain as your vendor. Best decision ever. I seriously can't say enough about it. It was absolutely perfect. Thank you Gina!

Sent on 03/09/2017

Evynn · Married on 10/01/2016

Eagle Mountain Golf Club was the best location for our wedding. The lawn or the patio are both beautiful locations for the ceremony. The reception area is gorgeous with grand windows overlooking the grounds. The views are wonderful. The services provided for the price are top notch. Gina is an amazing person to work with. I had the unfortunate event of my photographer not showing up to wedding. Gina rolled with the punched, stepped up, and took charge. My sister who luckily had a good camera with her, and Gina teamed up and got us through it. Gina was the best to work with. She is amazing, flexible, and will do anything to make her brides happy.

Sent on 12/21/2016

Heather · Married on 04/08/2016

The views at Eagle Mountain are absolutely breathtaking!! I'm so glad we booked the venue before we even had a chance to tour it. Gina and her staff were top notch! Gina was so easy to work with and always responded in a timely manner. She made our special day go smooth and stress free. We planned this wedding from ND, so communication was mainly through e-mail. I couldn't of asked for a better person to work with. The food was amazing and the service was spectacular! My guests all enjoyed themselves and all had many great things to say!! I highly recommend Eagle Mountain!!

Sent on 04/18/2016

We chose our venue, Eagle Mountain Golf Club, for the views. Our ceremony overlooked the East Valley, and two mesquite trees framed the spot where we said our "I dos". Gina Klein, the event coordinator at Eagle Mountain, was amazing and made sure all the little details came together perfectly. She even brought us hors d'oeuvres to munch on and and our signature cocktails to sip on while we took photos during cocktail hour. We can't say enough nice things about Eagle Mountain and Gina!

Sent on 04/02/2016

I cannot recommend Gina and her staff more. They made our day so special. They were very supportive, quick to respond, the food was amazing, and the scenery was absolutely stunning. I would definitely consider Eagle Mountain Golf Club for your wedding venue. I really can't say enough. If I could put more than 5 stars I would. :-)

Sent on 12/17/2015

Jayne · Married on 10/17/2015

Our dream wedding for our daughter was that it be magical when she entered the ballroom, and Eagle Mountain came through for us. After the hectic day of getting hair and make-up done, a church service and photo's after, we knew it was time to relax because our confidence in the Eagle Mountain staff was such that we knew the stress was over and it was time to party. They didn't let us down. Arriving for the cocktail hour was beyond imaginable. The views are amazing! The coconut shrimp was to die for (as our guest told us all the other options were too). The drinks and service were awesome. Soon the moment arrived and it was time to go into the ballroom. Gina had coordinated the different vendors--the results, stunning! From there on it was magical. The food was amazing--service, atmosphere, everything was beyond imaginable. And the best part as the Mother of the Bride--I could finally relax and know that we were in great hands!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Christina · Married on 05/30/2015

We had our reception at Eagle Mountain and it was amazing. The views from the overlook pavillion are beautiful, especially during sunset. Gina, the wedding coordinator went above and beyond to make sure everything ran smoothly. The food was delicious and the service was incredible.

Sent on 06/08/2015

Brittany · Married on 04/11/2015

Eagle Mountain's backdrop is nothing short of stunning. The desert views and the city lights at night provided our wedding and guests with some amazing views and pictures. The scenery alone is enough to sell the place but Gina, the on-site coordinator, is what sets this venue apart from the rest. My husband is in the military so by the time we set a date we only had six months to pull everything together. In addition to that, we mostly planned our wedding remotely since we live out of state. Gina was with us every step of the way. She was so flexible with us and kept an open line of communication at all times. She was a phenomenal resource! She truly went above and beyond and made us feel comfortable, reassured, and at ease. On the day of our wedding, she and her team made sure everything was set up and ready to go. She even went out of her way to print and cut out "advice cards" for our guests to fill out because we left ours at home! All of our guests had nothing but great things to say about her, the location, and the food (don't pass on the stuffed mushrooms!). Gina and Eagle Mountain truly made our day so fun and special. Can't thank them enough!

Sent on 04/29/2015

Kelly · Married on 11/22/2014

Eagle Mountain was the most PERFECT place to have our wedding!! The backdrop provided the most amazing views not only for our ceremony & photos, but for our guests to enjoy and remember forever! We planned our wedding from Chicago (where we live) which could make the process more challenging, planning from afar wasn't an issue at all & we have Gina to thank for that! She was very communicative via email and flexible with our needs. She helped our wedding day run smoothly and everything went off better than we could have imagined. We were very happy that Gina gave our photographer some great photo op suggestions while out on the golf course. Our guests all had a fantastic time and loved the food - such great options made it hard to choose but everything was absolutely perfect! Eagle Mountain was without a doubt the best choice we made in the wedding planning process. As far as I was concerned when shopping for venues, there wasn't even any competition! Just an absolutely beautiful setting with a wonderful staff!!

Sent on 01/13/2015

Eagle Mountain was the most beautiful and wonderful place we could have ever chosen for our wedding.
    The views here can not be beat! Guests are still talking about them months later.
    The food was amazing! We can not wait to go back and eat in the club house.
    Gina (the event coordinator) was a pleasure to work with!
    My husband and I are both so happy that we chose to get married at Eagle Mountain.

Sent on 01/11/2015

Eagle Mountain is a stunningly beautiful venue for any wedding and reception. But what makes this the best, and rarest of finds, is Gina. She is an amazing event planner, as well as an amazing and incredibly kind person. At the beginning, Nic couldn't have been more helpful in helping us to stay within the budget, and yet still have a beautiful reception. As the plans progressed, we had a very sad family situation come up. Words cannot express how much we appreciate everything Gina did to help us. She went above and beyond anything that could be expected. She is truly a gem.
    If you are planning ANY event, you will never have a better experience. We give Eagle Mountain the highest rating possible.

Sent on 12/06/2014

Lyrae · Married on 10/24/2014

Gina Klein is the best. She is professional and experienced in her role as a wedding coordinator. Our wedding went smoothly because of her. Highly recommend.

Sent on 12/11/2014

Jennelle · Married on 10/17/2014

It was such a pleasure working with Gina! She was so helpful and made sure our wedding turned out just like we wanted. We received so many compliments from our guests, many of which said our wedding was the nicest wedding they had ever been to.

Sent on 12/11/2014
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 06/07/2014

We worked with both Nic and Gina and both were amazing. They really made it personal, and everything went so smoothly because of them. They took care of everything, from set-up and tear-down, to food and overall organizing. Other venues we searched wanted to charge outrageous prices. We wanted fun Mexican food, street tacos etc. Other venues were going to charge us for steak even though we wanted a less expensive food item. Eagle Mountain worked with us on everything, all the way down to the fine details. I truly believe our day went so smooth because of them!

Sent on 06/15/2014

Megan · Married on 05/10/2014

We had our wedding reception at Eagle Mountain and couldn't have been happier with our decision! Gina was so incredible while planning our event. She was so helpful by giving us recommendations for not only options at their venue, but for other vendors as well. We always received a prompt response anytime we had questions or concerns- even the day of when we had some last minute changes!

We received excellent service from all of the staff and would recommend Eagle Mountain to anyone! We also got to take some golf carts out with our photographers and get some amazing shots.The breathtaking views alone are worth it, but we had a wonderful experience overall and the day was perfect!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Bridget · Married on 04/26/2014

We actually got engaged and married at Eagle Mountain. Gina and the staff exceeded our expectations and made our wedding day truly a memorable day that we will remember forever.

Sent on 08/28/2014

Ashley · Married on 03/14/2014

WOW. First of all, Gina who is the event coordinator at Eagle Mountain is beyond FABULOUS. She was extremely easy to work with, very accommodating, and made it 100% stress free for me. The view at this venue is just breathtaking, the food was great, and the cost was perfect. I cannot say enough positive things about Gina and Eagle Mountain. My guests had a fantastic time, and could not say enough positive things as well about our wedding. We also had a ton of out of town guests, in addition to guests who just wanted to stay the night as well in fountain hills-- there is an inn right down the hill from the venue, which was located just perfectly as well for everyone.

My wedding was 100% fantastic, and I would recommend Eagle Mountain and Gina to anyone.

Sent on 03/18/2014

Elishwa · Married on 03/08/2014

This was the first venue I visited and I fell in love with it. We cannot even begin to explain how breathtaking the views are. The food is amazing!! The staff is so kind and happy to be there. Gina Klein the even coordinator is a God send... I am truly grateful for everything she did. I must have emailed her a zillion times and she was always so patient and kind. Gina and the staff helped make my wedding perfect. There is nothing I would change!

Sent on 04/01/2014