Eagle Eye Golf Club Reviews

16 | Bath, MI

16 Reviews for Eagle Eye Golf Club

Great Venue and great service. It is well worth the money and it is a beautiful location!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Karie · Married on 05/04/2013

We loved our reception venue. The food, ambiance and service were all top notch.

Sent on 06/13/2013
  • User2008244 · 2+ years ago

They were amazing. Really made my wedding all it could be. They were flexible with our schedule and our desires and very easy to work with. Gave us top notch quality and food was AMAZING!! Got great reviews.

Sent on 10/22/2012

They were fabulous all around!!! Very, very happy with everyone and everything!

Sent on 12/23/2012

Jennifer · Married on 09/05/2010

Eagle Eye Golf Course and the ladies in the planning department were fantastic to work with. I planned our wedding from out of state and they helped me with the process the entire way. Our ceremony was in the garden labor day weekend and everything was beautiful.

The food is amazing - and the wait staff are professional. I highly recommend Eagle Eye to any bride as their facilities / food / and service were outstanding!

Sent on 09/28/2010

I was so pleased with Eagle Eye. The views were gorgeous, the food was outstanding, and the staff were more than friendly and accommodating.

The food at the reception was incredible. We still get compliments on our food! There are numerous appetizers, entrees, and sides to choose from, and they even offered a complimentary tasting of the food beforehand.

The venue was gorgeous. The rooms are very neutral in color so it fit any color scheme we wanted to go with. The room was really clean, and we had access to the room really early so we could get decorating done.

The bar service was great. The bartenders were amazing and very quick.

The girls in the office were awesome to work with. They were friendly, quick to reply to emails and calls, and were always happy to help and answer questions.

Sent on 12/28/2013
  • Brianne

Brianne · Married on 08/25/2012

Carla and staff are amazing! The venue itself it beautiful with the neutral walls and floors and great flowers and beautiful golf course. Not to mention the patio for guests to step outside. The staff is so helpful and knowledgable. I had several questions throughout the planning process and the staff answered all of those within 24 hours, if not sooner. The food was good and the service was great as well. Our wedding ran smoothly thanks to them.

Sent on 08/28/2012

Alicia · Married on 12/31/2011

Eagle was very helpful! We couldn't have asked for a better night! Everything was perfect!

Sent on 01/25/2012
  • Anne

Anne · Married on 07/31/2015

We had our wedding ceremony in the Wedding Garden and reception in the Hillside Room at Eagle Eye. Guests commented that the garden was as beautiful as an outdoor wedding scene from a movie. Fortunately, the flowers were in full bloom, which meant we had very little additional set-up for the ceremony. The wind was high that day, which meant the chairs kept blowing over, and unfortunately, my family members were left to keep them picked up. Otherwise, the garden was the perfect setting for a wedding ceremony, and Nathan, who was handling the audio for the ceremony, ensured that everything could still be heard perfectly over the winds. Vickie was there for questions and was very pleasant to work with for both the rehearsal and ceremony.

The Hillside Room needed very little help to make it look classy. We stuck with simple black and white linens, and Julie made that process very easy, flexible, and fun. George was our primary contact for the latter part of the planning stages, and my husband and I loved working with him. He's great! He's extremely quick with his responses and very accommodating. George gave us great advice when we asked him about food, drink, decor, etc.

We still have guests commenting on how great the food was the night of the wedding. We chose the Old English Pot Roast and Garlic and Rosemary Chicken for our two-entree buffet. The pot roast, especially, was amazing! Even the bread served with dinner was fantastic. The bartender was great and very good about checking with us if he thought we might need to order another liter of wine. My only slight disappointment was that apparently a gluten-free guest of ours was served a piece of gluten free cake on a plate that had previously had non-GF cake on it. We take partial responsibility for that because we hadn't asked the staff to deal with the GF groom's cake, and our guest didn't want to bother us with getting her a slice of GF cake. Otherwise, it was awesome!

Sent on 08/14/2015
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 05/22/2010

Overall we are happy with Eagle Eye. The room was beautiful. The food was delicious. Carla is great. We did a private tasting and Naomi was very flexible with our crazy schedule. They allow plenty of access to the room the day of, and possibly the day before, for set up. We used their vases and candles for centerpieces and just added some beads for color. The only problem we had was the bar shutting down early because apparently our DJ told them to and they didn't confirm with any of us before doing so (and by the time I realized what was going on, they were gone!). I brought this to Carla's attention and she and the general manager decided to send us a partial refund to make up for the service we paid for and didn't get due to their staff closing early.

Sent on 06/08/2010

Lindsey · Married on 10/13/2018

3.0

My Dream Wedding

Had my wedding here this past weekend. I would say my only complaints are the responsiveness of the people in the sales office. When I would call to make a payment or get a question answered, I would sometimes have to call 4 different people in the sales office to get someone to answer. Also in the Eagle Eye Banquet Center there are several weddings going on at the same time, we had several people from other weddings come into our reception and get into our photobooth and use our bar. I am sure this is inevitable with other weddings going on at the same place, but just something to think about for others getting married.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Mary · Married on 08/08/2015

Beautiful venue, and a good variety of room sizes. The staff was incredibly friendly, we dealt with the servers, had a golf outing, and interacted with the banquet team – all groups went above and beyond to make our day special. The food was fantastic, and at a very competitive price. We would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 08/16/2015
  • User4207722 · 2+ years ago

3.0

Very professional and organized. Very beautiful and opened space. Lots of windows for light. Only downfall was that I had to pay right away if I wanted the room and chapel for the ceremony and reception, really didn't have a lot of time or options on dates due to how booked it is. Very convenient that the chapel is right across the street from the location of the reception. Very nice place for a wedding!

Sent on 07/28/2014

Andy · Married on 05/25/2013

4.2
      3.5

The Eagle Eye Grand Garden Room was excellent. We loved the spacious room and the balcony overlooking the golf course and pond. The food was amazing - in addition to our own reaction, everyone we've talked to was so happy with the quantity and quality of our plated meal (we had two entrees). There were plenty of servers, and the bartenders were friendly and quick to serve.

They do limit cakes to two flavors if they are going to serve it - which I can understand, but it forced us to change our cake plans at the last minute. The value is pretty good for a venue of this nature, but that still means overpaying a little bit on alcohol.

Sent on 06/22/2013

Katie · Married on 09/01/2012

4.2

Eagle Eye offers a modern, well-maintained venue with a stunning backdrop for a wedding and/or reception. The views from the porch of the clubhouse are gorgeous - and make for beautiful photos! The course is meticulously maintained, and the various banquet rooms are all extremely clean, updated and open. Because the rooms are all fairly "white", they lend themselves well to adapting to the theme and color scheme of each individual wedding. We attempted an oceanside theme with lots of teals and blues and it turned out very nicely with the "white" backdrop that Eagle Eye offered. Regarding the food/drinks available on-site, there is a HUGE selection from which to choose and most choices are very good. All of the servers and staff were friendly and accommodating, and the bartender did a nice job with our semi-open bar...My only complaint would be that we used Eagle Eye's pastry chef (who I've otherwise heard great things about) to make our wedding cake on-site, and our wedding cake did not (aesthetically) turn out as well as we'd hoped...Though we gave her photos of a fairly simple cake (with starfish and aqua ribbons around three round tiers and wave and pearl details throughout) to emulate, the cake she created was extremely "simple" with very little embellishment or detail or visual interest. We had seen her work in the catalogues and at the Eagle Eye bridal show and were VERY impressed, so this was a disappointment. My guess is that our wedding was at the end of the season on Labor Day weekend, and she probably just ran out of steam and time. Regardless, the cake still tasted very good and was a good value!

Sent on 02/01/2013

Alyssa · Married on 04/21/2012

3.8
      3.5

Eagle Eye was a luke warm experience for me. The food and venue the day of were wonderful. But there were billing errors, and sometimes contact was difficult.

In the end I'm glad we chose Eagle Eye and would probably recommend it to a friend if the country club feel is what you were looking for.

Sent on 05/17/2012