Eagle Brook Country Club Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Amanda
    Amanda R. Married on 04/30/2022

Beautiful venue!

When looking for a venue, Eagle Brook was the first location I visited and should have been my last. Melissa is the most amazing person to work with at the venue. She made me feel so at ease about the process. The ballroom and foyer for cocktails are decorated so beautifully that it doesn’t take much to make it shine for your day. The food was fantastic and everyone raved to us about it. I’m very picky when it comes to how beef is cooked, and I have to say someone cooking 80 filets at the perfect temperature is a feat all on its own! The day of coordination was fabulous. They worked seamlessly with my vendors and I didn’t feel stressed through my special day. Would recommend them to anyone! Only issue I would say is that it is a private club and the not all of the members are a fan of having events like weddings. Some rude stares and things when we had to go through the restaurant to be able to walk down the aisle since the ceremony had to be moved indoors but most of the members were very kind and congratulatory. Just be prepared that you’re not always welcome by everyone.
  • Greg
    Greg B. Married on 09/18/2021

Perfect wedding

It’s hard to make some posts short and sweet especially when it comes to the Eagle brook wedding venue. To start with we had an awesome event coordinator, Melissa who poked and prodded when needed but got things done prior to and during the wedding and she was awesome to work with and loved her sense of humor. The venue was absolutely wonderful and the wedding for our son and new daughter-in-law went extremely well without a hitch. Also Tim was available during the evening event and he was there until the end and made sure everything went on as planned and without disruption. DJ, bar and food were excellent and we’ve had numerous friends and relatives tell us what a wonderful time they all had and we couldn’t agree more. If you would like to use this venue I highly recommend it.
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message
  • Beth
    Beth S. Married on 09/18/2021

Outstanding Experience

I don't think most people can appreciate the amount of time and detail that is involved in wedding planning. I have never written a review online before,. As a travel agent who has done several destination weddings, I understand the wedding planning process. Here's what I would want to know if I were shopping for a venue locally.

The venue is beautiful, understated and elegant. My daughter's wedding was for 133 guests, and that was easily accommodated.

Melissa and her wedding staff were 100% top notch, and they were all we needed to pull this special day. The staff is beyond wonderful. 3 weeks prior to the wedding, we had a minute by minute itinerary, all without the assistance of an outside wedding planner. They put our wedding centerpieces together, which consisted of a few parts. We didn't need to have someone go in and put them together. If we wanted to make decorations, they were happy to hang them, or put them where ever they needed to go. They never told us "no, we can't do that".

The quality of the food is top notch. I had a beef filet at Eagle Brook a couple of days prior to the wedding, and it was excellent. I had a filet the day of the wedding also, and it was the same quality. Definitely unexpected.

My father wasn't able to walk easily, and they offered a free golf cart to him and anyone else that needed to walk to the outside wedding area. There were 3 golf carts lined up when we arrived the day of the wedding.
    They were very concerned about his comfort, which meant the world to me. They never charged extra for anything that was up and above, like the golf carts. No hidden or little extra charges for things.

I had messed up the format for a slide show, which was to play during the wedding, and they fixed it 20 minutes before the wedding (because they had such a well rounded staff to handle that). Overall, it may seem like the venue is a little more on the pricey side, this is definitely one of those cases whereby you get what you pay for. Please consider them for your wedding. You truly won't be sorry.
    Lisa S. Married on 09/04/2021

Best Day Ever!!

Eagle Brook Country Club is an amazing venue for a wedding. My daughter was married there over the weekend. The ceremony was held inside which was intimate, not to mention the breathtaking view of the golf course. The cocktail hour and reception followed with delicious appetizers and a fantastic main course meal. The service from start to finish was outstanding. Everyone was kind, professional and very attentive. A+ to Eagle Brook Country Club.
    Mistylynn W. Married on 10/10/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Absolutely perfect from beginning to end!

Where do we begin?

Booking the venue/contract sighing: Amanda and Melissa let us view the venue a handful of times, with our families, and never once pushed us to book our date. They held the date we wanted, while answering all of our questions with grace. From the very first visit to Eagle Brook we felt welcomed and important - and that continued throughout the planning process.

Scheduling tasting: our tasting was amazing - and the food is TO DIE FOR and so creative! We (my husband, my parents and in-laws), all walked out of the tasting full - and RAVING over the food - & the food was just as good, if not better, the day of. My cousin told me it was "the best steak he ever had" after the wedding.

Setting up/tearing down wedding day: Eagle Brook allowed us to drop off our decorations early, and pick it up the next day. They had set up everything BEAUTIFULLY and had everything in the bridal suit packed up for us to pick up the next day. Truly just took the stress of this off of me, and it was every thing I envisioned. The attention to detail was amazing, Amanda and Melissa both put there heart and soul into the room to make my dreams come to life.

Amanda, Melissa and the rest of the Eagle Brook staff were absolutely amazing to work with. They truly went ABOVE and BEYOND in every aspect of wedding planning. They both made you feel like your wedding was the most important event they had. I always felt like we were top priority.

Amanda, is the sweetest gem there ever was. She answered my messages, almost immediately, every time I emailed/texted/called. She truly is a natural at what she does, and Eagle Brook is very lucky to have her. I felt like I had a friend helping me and she made sure I didn't stress about anything, she was truly my right hand girl from day one.

Eagle Brook - I never felt like there were any hidden fees - they were upfront about everything, and they made all of my wedding dreams come to life. If something wasn't part of there contract - they worked with you to make it part of it with upfront costs and fees and expectations.

I would recommend Eagle Brook to everyone and anyone. If you are looking for a beautiful venue and a stress free day - RUN to book! I couldn't thank all of the staff/venue enough for my perfect day!!
  • Jasmin
    Jasmin H. Married on 09/19/2020

Excellent Venue!

Melissa and Amanda were absolutely amazing working through planning a wedding during a pandemic. I couldn't recommend this venue enough! Pictures on site turned out beautiful in our pictures and saved us so much time by doing pictures at the venue. Everyone raved about the food and how fun we all had, even during a pandemic. Amanda was my right hand woman and was great at calming any nerves and staying positive. Melissa was wonderful at making sure it all came together and getting a tent to have more people outside. Loved Eaglebrook!
    Lauren Married on 07/18/2020

Excellent!!

Very pleased with our overall experience! We could not thank this venue and team enough for making sure our wedding was beyond perfect! They went above and beyond for us! We also received so many compliments from our guests on how great their food was as well! Highly recommend this venue!
  • Rocio
    Rocio Married on 11/08/2019

Amazing Wedding! No Horror Stories

After months of searching for our wedding venue, we came across Eagle Brook. Everywhere we looked it was an ordinary looking venue for an extraordinary price. After meeting with Melissa and seeing the ballroom we were sure that this is where our wedding was going to be. Through out the wedding planning process we had heard so many horror stories of venues after signing contracts. Some venues would have hidden fee's, venues would not respond to any emails, terrible customer services and not helping couples with anything. Melissa was amazing from start to finish! She answered all our emails, texts and calls. Anytime of day, any kind of question, any concerns we had she would be extremely attentive and help us with everything. She was very upfront and honest about everything. Then there was Amanda, she took care of so many things before, during and after the wedding that we had never thought of. She was so sweet and accommodating. The day of the wedding she made sure that we didn't have to be in charge of anything stressful. She coordinated with our dj and photographer and organized it all flawlessly. Their staff made sure we didn't lift a finger and set up all the decorations we gave them and made sure every detail was in order. Amanda was also amazing about responding to any questions we had. Then there was the food! I usually hate the food at wedding venues, and usually don't look forward to the meal, but Eaglebrook proved me wrong. The food was as good as the day of the tasting. This place was amazing and gave us our perfect day. So thank you Melissa and Amanda and staff you guys are the reason we enjoyed our day stress free and can no say we never experience a venue horror story. All the photos of details of the venue were from Allie Appel Photography.
    Karen N. Married on 10/25/2019

Exceptional 50th Wedding Anniversary Celebration

Eagle Brook Country Club is an outstanding place to hold both a wedding (my son had his wedding here in 2012) but also for a 50th Wedding Anniversary (2019). The venue is beautiful - with the golf course, and the patio. We had the firepits going on a beautiful September night. and our guests loved that they could dance but also relax and enjoy the night. The ballroom is spacious - my son had 400 guests - but also comfortable and inviting for our group of 100. However, the staff is what makes this venue outstanding. Melissa and Amanda were amazing. Amanda helped with suggestions and made all stress go away. She thought of and took care of everything including helping with centerpiece ideas and photo ideas. Amanda cared about the event as much as we did and was there on that night to ensure all was going smooth. The bartenders and waiters were so accommodating to our guests - and the food (we had the duet) was fabulous - I can't say enough about the food. We received so many compliments on the food and the staff and our DJ - and Amanda made the planning so easy. I Highly recommend Eagle Brook.
  • Danielle
    Danielle M. Married on 10/04/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Melissa and Amanda are the BEST!

Eagle Brook Country Club was an amazing venue for our wedding!
    A lot of it had to do with the Events Director, Melissa and the Events Coordinator, Amanda. They were on top of everything and were super accommodating to all the different things that we wanted for our special day. Wedding planning is a stressful thing but they are the perfect dynamic duo to make everything come full circle. We will forever be grateful for them and the amazing experience we had before, during and after our wedding day!
    Mahi K. Married on 08/24/2019

Our wedding was PERFECT!

Eagle Brook is a beautiful venue with the most accommodating staff that helps you plan every detail! Melissa and Amanda are wonderful!
  • Amanda
    Amanda G. Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing Experience with Eagle Brook

We had our June 29, 2019 wedding reception at Eagle Brook and could not be happier with our decision. Melissa and Amanda were amazing to work with and helped to make the planning process organized, stress-free and fun from the very beginning. The day of went perfect. The set-up, food, staff and service were exceptional and we are still getting compliments from our guests about how great everything was.
    Brittany R. Married on 06/01/2019

Happy Bride!

LOVED working with Amanda and Melissa and having our wedding at Eagle Brook. My husband and I had our wedding reception at Eagle Brook and could not be happier with how it turned out! We worked a lot with Amanda, and her energy and excitement for our wedding day made planning that much more fun. As plans changed at the last minute for a few of our guests, Amanda was incredibly flexible and calm about us moving people around so that no one sat by themselves. At many of the weddings my husband and I have been to for friends, we have found ourselves staying at the end of the night to help the family with clean up so that we can get everything out of the reception that night. Eagle Brook lets you leave stuff there that night and pick it up the next day, which made our wedding night SO much more relaxing. They also let you take pictures out on the golf course, which was really fun for us! Eagle Brook made the space look amazing and the day of, Amanda was there making sure that everything looked and was prepared the way we wanted it to be. All of the staff at Eagle Brook, from the bar tenders to the waiters, was incredibly kind to all of our guests, and we got so many compliments on how tasty dinner was! Amanda’s organization helped us to stay calm and just enjoy our special day! Highly recommend this beautiful venue
    Barbara R. Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing Wedding Reception for our Daughter

Our daughter had her wedding reception at Eagle Brook this past Saturday and the reception was absolutely perfect! Over the past 18 months Amanda and Melissa have been amazing at answering our continuous, numerous questions. On the day of the wedding Amanda ran around making sure every detail was perfect. Additionally, she led the bridal party and photographer out on the golf course in golf carts and showed them where to take the best pictures. The appetizers, entrees, gelato bar and all the food was fantastic. Most guests stayed until midnight and repeatedly thanked us for inviting them to the best wedding reception ever. The venue was absolutely gorgeous and our daughter’s reception exceeded all our expectations. Barbara and Craig Reynolds.
    Nicole Married on 06/02/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I honestly cannot say enough great things about Eagle Brook Country Club and the staff! To say our wedding was perfect would be an understatement. Melissa and Amanda were absolutely wonderful! From the very beginning, they both went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was perfect. They were EXTREMELY helpful, professional, accommodating, responsive, the list goes on! Throughout the entire process, we felt like our wedding day was just as important to them as it was for us!! Planning a wedding can be very stressful but with the help of Melissa, she made everything absolutely perfect and made sure every detail was exactly what we wanted! I honestly could not have planned the day as perfectly without her help! We visited a lot of other venues and I could not be happier with our decision to go with Eagle Brook. The food, cocktails, layout/setup, staff, everything was topnotch and exactly what we ever dreamed our wedding would be!!!!
    Maggie Married on 09/29/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Eagle Brook was absolutely fantastic. Melissa and Karen were so great to work with: very accommodating, very responsive, and were such a great help in making our day just absolutely perfect. The food was delicious and the venue itself is gorgeous. Just seriously the best all around, we were so glad that we went with them for our wedding!
    Tony Married on 07/22/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We love working with Eagle Brook Country Club they have always delivered great service and has always accommodated our needs.

Thanks,
    Extreme Sounds Entertainment & Lighting
    extremesoundsent.com
  • User2776535 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I just got married here September 17th. Lindsay was wonderful to work with! The venue has just been updated, the food is delicious and we were very happy with everything!
    Lauren Married on 06/25/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    To say our wedding day was perfect would be an understatement. From the very beginning the service that was provided by Eagle Brook was unreal. We signed our contract with Eagle Brook before the renovations were completed and were kept in the loop about all the new updates. The venue was perfect before, but the upgrades that were made to the ballroom are simply stunning. It is truly a high-end venue.

Lindsay Lange, event coordinator, was a dream. She was patient and understanding and took the time to answer all my questions. She was so helpful during the whole process and was easy to communicate with. It was also apparent that she had the support of the management throughout the planning process.

We chose to have our ceremony and our reception at Eagle Brook. The outdoor ceremony was gorgeous on the greens overlooking the golf course. Our cocktail hour was perfect on the terrace... and of course our reception was flawless. The servers and bartenders were professional and accommodating to our guests. The food was five-star. And once again, Lindsay was there to help with anything I needed. For example, one of our guests brought a date that he didn't RSVP for and Lindsay was quick to jump in and take care everything for me.

I could go on and on. Overall, I look back at our wedding and could not be more thrilled. It was more than I could have ever imagined and would recommend Eagle Brook to anyone and everyone.
  • User2671859 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    All of the staff did a fantastic job with everything on our wedding day, and Lindsay was amazing to work with leading up to the wedding. She was super helpful and answered every question we had quickly and thoroughly. The day after the wedding, they made it super quick and efficient to pick everything up. The renovations look amazing! I would highly recommend Eaglebrook as a venue.
  • User2499512 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We found everyone at Eagle Brook very helpful and easy to work with in planning our reception. We had some very specific ideas and requests that they worked with us and shared in making happen. Since there are so many vendors that must blend well to complete our day, it is nice to have some reassurance that you picked the best options. Lindsay was very patience and helped explain the process of planning her portion of the reception. Her suggestions were perfect. The chef at Eagle Brook was the BEST. Again, patient with us on food selection and in the end our guests gave very high compliments on the food. The location and setting was also perfect. While a little chilly in November the patio and golf course setting were wonderful.
    Travis Married on 10/03/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Lindsay was remarkable! I highly recommend her services to anyone!
    Laura Married on 02/28/2015
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Eagle Brook was the absolute perfect place for our reception! Margaret is the event coordinator and did everything and anything that we had requested. She was so accommodating and delivered on all of her promises. After a few months of stressing out due to a change in the management at Eagle Brook, I was worried I might have to find a new venue a few months before our wedding. Margaret and Cory (part of the new management) came in and reassured me that I was in the best hands and everything would be taken care of. It was such a relief to know that my wedding reception was taken care of from the smallest details to the biggest.
    Walking into the dinning room before all of the guests brought tears to my husband and my eyes. It was unbelievably beautiful. Our guests continue to compliment us on our wedding.. and I know so much of that credit goes toward Eagle Brook.
    I would absolutely recommend Eagle Brook to anyone in the Northwest chicago suburbs looking for a venue!
  • User1504229 2+ years ago
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I toured countless wedding venues before meeting with Michelle at Eagle Brook, but once we did, our decision to book our reception there was extremely easy. We were impressed with the quality of service during our initial visit, throughout our engagement, during the reception, and even afterwards! Michelle and her team were always responsive and willing to do whatever it took to bring our ideas to life. Throughout the entire process, we felt like our wedding day was just as important to the team at Eagle Brook as it was to us, and we couldn't be more grateful!
illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Send a message