e-Weddingbands.com Reviews

0.6
      1.0
      1.0
      0.5

Purchased a titanium band for my husband. I have had to "replace/repair" the ring twice within five years because of deep scratches. I took it to a local jeweler and was advised the ring was not titanium as its not supposed to look the way my ring looked. FORGET trying to get help. It has been two months and I have still not gotten the "repaired" ring back after paying $75! I will NEVER buy from them again!

Sent on 08/06/2018

e-Weddingbands.com's reply:

Tina, we’re sorry to hear about your experience. We do everything we can to help customers as much as possible. As such, we really appreciate your honest feedback and hope you’ll give us a chance to make it right. To address your specific points: Re Black Titanium: The aircraft grade titanium that we use to make rings is a cool gray color. The ring you ordered is a “black titanium” band. This means that a black coating has been applied to the titanium to change it from the natural gray color to black. This coating will scratch and eventually come off with time. This is normal. Unfortunately, it seems that you weren’t aware of this and therefore were caught off guard when the scratches appeared in the ring. Re: the delay. We’re not sure why, but it seems that some of the emails we sent to your email address didn’t make it through. We eventually called you and got things figured out on the phone. According to our records your ring has since been delivered. If you are in any way unsatisfied with your order we’re more than happy to accept a return and refund you completely.