e-Weddingbands.com Reviews

76 | Provo, UT

76 Reviews for e-Weddingbands.com

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Tonyia · Married on 06/23/2006

After shopping around locally for rings and not finding what we wanted, some friends recommended e-weddingbands.com. We decided to give it a try and are very happy with our rings.

Sent on 04/04/2008

Debbie · Married on 10/09/2004

Choosing our wedding bands was very easy, once we know what style we wanted. They had many different types of bands (metals, etc) to choose from. We received our rings very quickly by Fed-Ex and they didn't leave the package on our doorstep if we weren't home in order to keep our order safe. We had to pick it up from the Fed-Ex facility. The price was very reasonable, too, compared to the retail jewelers!

Sent on 05/10/2008

The best experience of shopping online internationally!! Before I had ordered to rings I emailed through a few questions about the sizing. The morning of the next day I had an email back answering all of my questions and asking me for more information to make sure I was making the correct size decision! It took 9 days to be shipped and then only 5 days to receive it and I live in Australia. I sent an email after 5 days of placing the order asking for a update and received an email the next morning giving me a detailed update. The engraving is amazing!! They managed to engrave a name on the inside of my 2mm band. I will be recommending them to everybody and ordering another gold band for my other hand in the near future :D

Sent on 07/05/2012

Taz · Married on 04/12/2012

Great quality! Great price! Excellent customer service!

I ordered a platinum band for my husband and he loves the style, quality and of course its price!! The vendor's staff professionalism is so great that the entire purchase was like a breeze! Soon after, I ordered another fancy yellow gold band for myself and love it! I think I found my trusted vendor to buy wedding rings/bands for life!

Sent on 05/24/2012

Anna · Married on 02/25/2012

We ordered my fiance's wedding ring from e-weddingbands.com & both of us were very impressed with the final product! The speed of delivery was excellent (we are in Australia), they were a bit slow in responding to emails (and we had a number dealing with the security side of things), though once that was sorted, the ring was on its way to us the same day! Sizing was perfect (we'd had him fitted in Aus beforehand & matching the sizing online) and it looked exactly as it does in the picture. Very happy! & get price!

Sent on 01/23/2012

Angelo · Married on 07/19/2008

I was hesitant to get a wedding band online, but the reviews and the return policy convinced me. I'm happy that I went ahead with e wedding bands, because the deal we got for our bands was great. They send a complimentary sizing kit, but i would suggest going to an actual jeweler to get sized. The price and quality can't be beat. I know, we shopped around for some time before settling on this site, and the big band name stores we visited were more expensive for smaller rings.

Sent on 07/23/2008

Leigh · Married on 10/07/2007

We envisioned a different sort of ring (titanium with an infinity sign). They had just what we wanted! It was so affordable AND we got our rings in just days. It took us longer to figure out what we wanted to have inscribed on our rings!

Sent on 05/29/2008

Megan · Married on 07/07/2006

We ordered my husband's wedding band through this site. When it arrived, it didn't fit and we discovered we had ordered the wrong size and it was just a few days before the wedding! I e-mailed them and they instructed me on how to send it back for an exchange. We received the replacement band the day before the wedding and it was perfect. It was engraved exactly how I wanted and was the right size and style. Customer service was prompt and helpful and the prices were reasonable.

Sent on 10/23/2007

Corrie · Married on 12/12/2009

The ring my husband got for me was from e-Weddingbands.com, and it was a complete surprise. I didn't know he ordered it, but he told me afterwards. From the ring itself, I would have to say that it is a very beautiful and classy ring, looks very high quality.

Sent on 03/17/2010

Amanda · Married on 05/05/2007

I had a good experience with this company. The only thing I knock them down for is that my platinum wedding band was not stamped as being platinum and I had to get a scrape test done on it.

Sent on 10/01/2008

Susana · Married on 10/15/2011

Mu husband and I ordered our wedding bands from e-Wedding bands and are very happy with our purchase. Our bands look great and were very reasonably priced. Customer service was excellent and answered all our questions very quickly. Highly recommend it.

Sent on 11/02/2011

Amy · Married on 08/09/2007

I was at the end of my rope trying to find a wedding band for my husband. He had specific taste and didn't like anything he was seeing in stores. So i found this website and they had some unique looks and some cool, simple designs. I found one that we both loved! I was extremely nervous about ordering a wedding ring online, but i went for it and everything worked out great. They processed the order quickly and i got the ring sooner than i was expecting. The ring itself is high quality and beautiful!

Sent on 04/16/2008

Susie · Married on 10/06/2007

Fast, accurate and my husband loves his band!

Sent on 10/25/2007

Diem · Married on 05/24/2004

3.0

Website is easy to navigate. Rings came in a timely manner. Good product.

Sent on 07/18/2008

Danielle · Married on 05/22/2008

3.5

Great products, good prices, unique to online jewelers. We were very happy to be able to engrave hearts on our wedding bands (something that is not offered at most online stores). Overall, highly recommended!

Sent on 06/04/2008

Georgia · Married on 08/12/2006

4.2

What a deal!
    They have the best prices around for weddings bands- we chose our simple in style, with a personal message engraved inside. (Engraving complicates things if you decide to return the rings, BTW.)
    We were very happy with the bands and a year and a half later they are still beautiful.
    Highly recommend it!
    A note of caution- although the can mail you a ring sizer, I suggest going into a reatil store to be sized... just a thought.

Sent on 01/06/2008

Colleen · Married on 05/02/2004

4.2
      3.0

We used this online jeweler for my husbands wedding band. He wanted a titanium and yellow gold ring without spending an arm and a leg for it. We used the ring sizer they offered and then ordered our ring online. It arrived within a week, I believe it was only a few days after it was engraved the way we requested. It was a perfect fit. It arrived via Fedex and we had no problems with the shipping or delivery. Great price for a great ring!

Sent on 07/22/2008

Jennifer · Married on 05/25/2007

3.6
      3.0

After shopping for wedding bands on a somewhat tight budget, we settled on e-wedding bands since we could both get platinum bands at a very reasonable price, not to mention very quickly. We had both gotten sized days before, and ordered those sizes from e-wedding bands. However, I believe their sizing is a bit off, or big. We had both tried on several wedding bands in different stores using the sizes we had been measured, without difficulty. The bands we ordered, however, were quite a bit larger. My husband had to send his back (this is a little frantic when you are two days from the wedding!). Though the quality was exquisite (cheap packaging, but who cares?), and the shipping fast, the size issue has been a big disappointment. Neither of us are religious jewelry wearers to begin with, but because of the sizing, we tend not to wear our rings very often. Neither of us can wear them in the frigid winter, because they will literally fall off our fingers. All this to say, of course we could get them sized, and maybe one day we will, but it was frustrating to receive rings that seemed so off, size-wise.

E-wedding bands is overall a good option, but check on the sizing, and perhaps work with the customer service people who might give you insight on the fit of particular rings!

Sent on 10/27/2008

Andy Goodman · Married on 11/14/2018

3.2
      3.0

Good for online buyers not in the "know"

Bottom line is if you live near philly or ny you know that a good gold ring is 34-40 bucks a gram, their phone rep told me they get the gold from ny so you are paying a premium for them to make your ring. These guys charge 60-80 a gram for a simple gold band which is still more reasonable than the mall jeweller but far from a bargain. They are about the same price of Blue Nile and overall a reputable vendor with good service and should please most but still a very high price for gold. I had a small issue with the fit and there was no give with these guys so make sure you understand their interpretation of "comfort fit". My advice is that if you are near a city you can do much better going to a jewelry district, however, if you live in the middle of the United States, these guys will be a better option than the mall.

Sent on 11/16/2018

Emily · Married on 05/04/2017

2.2
      0.5

There is a lot of lies. It says free resizing, well it cost 25 dollars. The engraving for smaller rings is only possible in one standard font, which is not pretty

Sent on 02/13/2017

e-Weddingbands.com's reply:

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. We try our best to provide the highest quality rings and customer service. Getting a new size is always free within 30 days of receiving your ring. Concerning the engraving, we offer a variety of fonts for wider rings but on narrow bands, many fonts aren’t legible. We are currently looking into new fonts to replace our standard font on narrow bands like yours.

Kaylee · Married on 12/30/2017

1.2
      3.0

This is an honest review regarding a recent purchase I made. I purchased a wedding band and have had my ring both professionally measured as well as with an at-home kit, and when I received my order, the sizing was way off. I had contacted customer service and instead of offering complimentary return shipping, they said it was my responsibility to pay for it. Almost EVERY other online jeweler offers at least one free exchange/resizing. So, even if you're saving a few bucks on the band, you'll have to risk paying more for returns and exchanges. Also, quality of the band is not there - you can tell the item is cheaply constructed.

Sent on 11/03/2017

Kaylee,

I'm sorry about the experience you've had. We do our best to help our customers order the correct size. We offer free ring sizing kits as well as free ring sizing within the first 30 days. We'd love to help you find the right size.

Concerning the quality of the band, we do everything we can to provide the highest quality workmanship. We've been making wedding bands and jewelry for over 20 years so we take great pride in our work. If there was anything wrong with your ring we're more than happy to replace the ring free of charge and cover any shipping charges associated with the return.

Sara · Married on 12/30/2018

2.0

Returns are absolutely NOT free. Band feels incredibly cheap and sharp. No solutions offered. Conflicting info on website. Now I'm out $30 just to return. What a waste, will never shop here again!

Sent on 06/18/2018

e-Weddingbands.com's reply:

Sara, I'm so sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience. That was truly not our intention. We really appreciate your feedback and hope you give us the chance to make it right. To address your specific points:

Re: returns. We do our best to make the returns process as easy as we can. We're constantly looking for ways to make it better. We used to advertise “Free 30-day returns” as a way of assuring customers that there would be no restocking or other "penalty" fee just for returning the ring, which was fairly common when we first entered the business. We found that this was sometimes confusing or misleading, so we removed most references to free shipping on the site. It looks like we missed one and our webmaster is removing it now.

Re: quality. We have multiple quality check points to make sure we ship the highest quality products. I’m sorry that your ring feels uncomfortable. We’ve reached to you directly with a free shipping label to return the band to fix any issues it has.

Feel free to reach out to us directly with any additional questions or concerns you may have!
  • David

David Weisman · Getting married on 10/26/2019

1.0

They falsely advertise a "100% guarantee". If you don't like it then YOU need to pay for shipping and insurance. Much better sites out there who don't make you pay return shipping/insurance. Go with those ones.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Hello David,

We’re sorry for any misunderstanding about our return policy. We’ve done our best to make it clear on our returns page that the buyer is responsible for return shipping in the event the customer changes their mind.

Our 100% satisfaction guarantee is that what you order is what you get. If, however, a mistake is made on the order and isn’t caught in our multiple quality check points, we will always send a free return shipping label to correct the mistake.

If you have any follow up questions we’re here to help!
  • Surtsey

Surtsey · Married on 08/17/2013

0.5

They should have a star for the quality of the ring. their platinum is alloyed with Nickel or some metal that gives me allergy! I called but they will take it back minus 40% of the original price and they claim their platinum jewelry is NOT alloyed with nickel. I am allergic to nickel and this ring has to have nickel in it... i have another ring that is platinum and it's perfect. don't trust these guys! Their gold jewelry also has nickel in them. they do accept that one. Too bad. :(

Sent on 02/18/2014

Meridith · Married on 09/29/2012

1.5
      0.5

I have been very dissatisfied with the service & craftmanship of the ring I ordered for my fiance from e-wedding bands. The first ring we received was noticeably narrower than the 5mm ring I ordered. Also it did not appear to have a dome, even though I ordered a 5mm domed step-down edge band. My name in the free engraving was misspelled. I returned the ring, and ended up ordering a size wider (6mm) with the satin finish, instead of the stone finish (which was way too rough). We received the new band - the engraving is correct now, the finish is okay, but still not as pictured on the website. It looks less brushed than pictured. But now there is a hairline scratch across the inside of the band, next to the engraved date! We really don't have the time or energy to return the ring yet again, before our wedding date. I am very disappointed with the craftmanship, quality & service of this online company. I sincerely do not recommend ordering from this company.

Sent on 08/26/2012