e-Weddingbands.com Reviews

76 | Provo, UT

76 Reviews for e-Weddingbands.com

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Jana · Married on 08/06/2011

E-wedding bands is amazing!!! I had a hard time finding a wedding band until I stumbled upon e-weddingbands.com. The Isabella wedding band is gorgeous, dainty, and feminine. It is lovely on its own, or as a complement to an engagement band. I was very pleased with the staff of E-wedding bands. I initially ordered a ring that was a 1/2 size too big. I had to re-order the smaller sized band 5 days prior to my wedding date and they made sure I received it on time! Great quality! Great service! Beautiful jewelry!

Sent on 09/01/2011
  • vc10um

Victoria · Married on 06/26/2011

We ordered 3mm and 6mm titanium bands from e-weddingbands.com to wear on our honeymoon so that we didn't have to worry about our platinum rings getting lost or stolen. The customer service was amazing and shipping was quick! Our bands were exactly what we were looking for and it was comforting to have them while we were abroad!

Sent on 07/13/2011

Alicia · Married on 10/16/2010

I was pleasantly surprised at the quality and speed with which e-wedding bands came through. I ordered our plain gold bands with engraving, and they came quickly and were exactly as ordered. I was very impressed, and they had excellent prices for the quality I wanted. I had ordered three rings, as I had not quite decided what I wanted until I tried it on, and they were happy to ship me all three and take the third one back as a return. They credited my card with the full amount back again, and I was very happy. My ring is lovely, and I like the fact that I can reorder exactly the same ring if I (heaven forbid) lose it, as they keep a record of orders.

Sent on 12/06/2010
  • happysong1

Juoy · Married on 01/16/2010

We didn't have a lot of time to find our wedding bands and searched every jewelry shop we could find for the style we were looking for. We then turned our search to the internet and found E-weddingbands.com. They had the style we were looking for and we received our bands in a very short time. They worked out perfectly.

Sent on 02/03/2010

Adrian · Married on 10/18/2009

I'm a habitual online shopper, so I was bound to search for wedding bands online when it came time to choose, and e-Weddingbands.com was the best I found for what we wanted. I kept their prices in the back of my mind when my husband and I went to to comparison shop in bricks-and-mortar stores, but never found anything even close to the prices on e-Weddingbands. When we decided that we wanted just plain white gold bands, I knew that this site was one of the best places to purchase our rings.

And when the rings came (sent 3-day Fed Ex for no additional charge), we were very happy with the decision we made. The rings are heavy and very good quality. I was even more happy with the decision to buy from e-weddingbands two months later when I had to have my engagement ring reset and no longer liked the combination of my wedding and engagement rings together. Even though the 30-day return policy had expired, for a very small additional restocking fee, e-weddingbands allowed me to exchange the first ring I bought for a different one. The process was quick and every individual with whom I was in contact was highly professional, friendly and eager to help me. They don't have tons of styles on the site, but if you are looking for a good quality simple band at a very reasonable price, I encourage you to do business with this company.

Sent on 10/30/2009

Shannon · Married on 10/10/2009

This website has a fantastic selection of high-quality wedding jewelry at amazing prices! The quality of customer service is far better than one might expect. I had to call them to verify my shipping address (because it was different from my billing address) and I was able to get someone on the phone immediately. They will also ship you a free set of sizers to ensure that your ring will fit perfectly. When our rings arrived, we were amazed at how good they looked. It's not often that you find a piece of jewelry that looks even better in person than it does as advertised on a website. Overall, we were VERY happy with our experience with e-weddingbands.com and would recommend them highly to all couples looking for attractive wedding bands at incredible prices.

Sent on 10/19/2009
  • avaughan27

Ashley · Married on 06/20/2009

e-weddingbands was a great source we turned to when shopping for our wedding bands. For a lot less than the local jeweler was quoting, we got the same plain white gold bands we wanted. Engraving was an easy add-on and they shipped very quickly. I'm also happy with them because they save your order for life so you can get an exact replacement if you lose your ring. They also send you a free sizing kit if you'd like, and if you need resizing, that's included, too! A great deal, fast, secure, and quality product!

Sent on 06/25/2009

Gilbert · Married on 02/12/2009

E-Weddingbands.com has a good selection of wedding bands that are a great deal cheaper than in most jewelry stores.I purchased a wedding band with three stones and it looked amazing when we received.They are definitely worth checking out,they have wedding bands in just about every price range.

Sent on 02/01/2010

Mark · Married on 11/16/2008

They have a good selection and nice range of prices.I purchased a engraved wedding band from them and they did a wonderful job with my order.It was a great quality ring and not cheap.

Sent on 02/21/2010

Julie · Married on 10/04/2008

After a bad experience with Weddingbands123.com we were very pleased with the service we received from e-weddingbands.com. They ship quickly and cheaply. We found their exchange (sizing change) process to be very simple and customer service was responsive and friendly.

Sent on 11/05/2008

Heather · Married on 09/27/2008

This place is wonderful for engraved wedding bands. We got exactly what we wanted written on our rings, including symbols. They have excellent customer service, quick response, and great 30-day return policy. Plus, they keep your order on file if you should ever need a replacement. They ship within a week with multiple shipping options. Definitely check this site out if engraved bands are for you. We are very happy with our purchases!!!

Sent on 11/23/2008

Natalie · Married on 09/07/2008

I'd definitely recommend e-weddingbands.com. My husband and I could not be happier with our wedding bands. The quality is comparable to the wedding bands we tried on in the jewelry stores in our area, but we saved hundreds of dollars buying from e-weddingbands. The online selection puts any jewelry store to shame - it was great being able to basically create the exact rings we wanted - and we received the rings within 3 days of ordering them (with free shipping!).

Sent on 10/05/2008

Michelle · Married on 08/09/2008

I was nervous about ordering my husband's wedding band online but realized I didn't have a choice once I discovered I couldn't afford what I wanted in stores. Once the ring was delivered, I couldn't have been happier with the product. What would have cost me over 800 in stores, cost me about 400 on this website. I was also able to get the ring engraved at the same price. It's a beautiful piece of jewelry and my husband loves it also. Know you're safe in their online hands!

Sent on 09/28/2008

Yue · Married on 06/30/2008

Good and fast.

Sent on 10/27/2008

Ashley · Married on 06/22/2008

I ordered my wedding band from eweddingbands.com and am very pleased with the service. My ring is simple, elegant, and beautiful. I needed something to go with my unique engagement ring and found it on their website. The quality is wonderful and the service was quick and responsive. I received prompt emails and when I asked for ring sizers, the package was there within days. I received my ring in excellent packaged condition and am happy I chose to order through them.

Sent on 08/15/2008

Katalina · Married on 06/16/2008

Their website is a great alternative to your local jewelry store.They have a wider selection along with better prices and customer service.I was a little hesitant to order online at first but after reading their excellent reviews and hearing about the great quality of their jewelry I made my purchase.

Sent on 03/06/2010

Amanda · Married on 05/24/2008

e-weddingbands.com was very responsive and helpful when we had a minor crisis the week before the wedding and needed replacement bands for myself and my husband. I had a ring for my husband but it was the wrong size, and I also needed it engraved. I was so impressed with the quality and service the company provided. Not only were they able to custom-make a new ring for my husband, and also engrave it, they did so at the cheapest price I found anywhere. This is one of the few places that actually will engrave Titanium--most say the metal is too hard and it can't be done, but that's not true. Within three days we had new rings, the correct size, and with our special messages to each other inside. They were able to make one of my dreams come true, and thanks to them my husband and I have high-quality, beautiful wedding bands that we'll treasure forever.

Sent on 12/03/2008

MELYSSA · Married on 10/13/2007

We purchased black titanium wedding bands. They arrived perfectly sized, beautifully made, and we've gotten nothing but the highest compliments on them. If you want distinctive wedding bands at an excellent price, go here!

Sent on 07/03/2008

Jennifer · Married on 09/29/2007

We ordered plain platinum matching bands, which arrived promptly and in perfect condition. The engraving was correct and it was an excellent value, beating any local jeweler.

Sent on 06/06/2008

Anya · Married on 09/01/2007

We got our wedding bands from here and they are very very nice! We got palladium and the total cost for both rings I think was around $400 or 500 - my husband got the very thick kind. I think they look great. The customer service is also fantastic - I had to get my husband's resized and when I called a real person answered IMMEDIATELY and helped me with the exchange.

I would recommend them to everyone!

The mall jeweler actually quoted us 1k for the similar palladium ring, and tried to tell us palladium is the same as platinum!!! then we got that ring for for less than half that at e-weddingbands! The quality is great. Plus I got them engraved with our wedding date ;)

They were perfect. Quality of service is so much nicer than any mall store I have been in - those people at the brick and mortor stores anytime I go in there they just try to cheat me.

Sent on 11/08/2007
  • I

Mary · Married on 06/15/2007

We have the most beautiful wedding bands. Business is so flexible and the rings are shipped to you fast!

Sent on 02/05/2008

Kari · Married on 05/11/2007

I had to special order my husband's size 16 band, and they were wonderful to work with. Responded quickly to my emails and even let me know that they could mail out free rings sizers to be I order the right size ring! The platinum band was several hundred dollars cheaper here than I had found in other places and the engraving was affordable and beautiful.

Sent on 07/28/2007

Theresa · Married on 09/30/2006

We bought both of our wedding bands from this website and they are great. We wanted to have our rings engraved but most jewlers were so expensive, we didn't feel it was worth it. eweddingbands.com engraves for only $7.50 for up to 32 characters!

Sent on 11/03/2008

Christine · Married on 09/10/2006

We purchased my husband's wedding band (twice actually since he lost his first one after only 3 months) on e-wedding bands.com. They by far had the BEST PRICES! I am so impressed by their quality, selection and prices that I have reccommened them to many! My sister bought her husband his band on e-weddingbands.com this last year for their June '08 wedding. She too was impressed with their great selections and of course prices!

Sent on 10/07/2008

Charna · Married on 08/04/2006

Incredibly flexible and helpful. Excellent customer service and helpful!

Sent on 05/21/2008