E. Sawyer Photography Reviews

10 | Lafayette, CO

10 Reviews for E. Sawyer Photography

10 E. Sawyer Photography Reviews

Reyna · Married on 03/30/2018

We loved working with Erin. She is brilliantly talented. Her personality, professionalism, flexibility are some of her best qualities. She captured remarkable moments wonderfully. We can't thank you enough for taking beautiful pictures of all of us. Also, we worked with Casi and she was great! They made us feel comfortable throughout the wedding day and we couldn't be more happy with the result of the pictures. We will definitely do some more photo shoot in the near future. We highly recommend her and her team. Thank you so much for capturing our wedding. Love, Reyna & Dale.

Amanda · Married on 11/04/2017

Erin is the best! We love her so much, weddings, family pictures she does it all and she does it very well!!! Highly recommend!

E. Sawyer Photography 1
    E. Sawyer Photography 2
    E. Sawyer Photography 3

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

We decided to get a videographer at the last minute. We had already hired a photographer over a year earlier, but decided we would like video footage, as well. Erin was amazing to work with! She was extremely responsive, and fairly priced. She worked well with our photographer, and was sweet enough to send us a few (gorgeous) pictures the day after the wedding. We are so excited to see our wedding video! We would highly reccomend Erin for photography or videography services!

Michelle · Married on 08/10/2017

Erin is absolutely amazing! We had more fun on our wedding day during the time we spent with Erin, than any other part of our day! She is so much fun and beyond professional. She truly cared about our well being the entire time! Our pictures are breathtaking! Weddings are so chaotic, I felt like I missed so much that day, but thanks to Erin, I am able to relive it and see all the little things I missed. It would have been a HUGE mistake, hiring anyone else. She is remarkable!

Sharon · Married on 11/11/2016

Erin works with you prior to your wedding day to find out how you would like your wedding day captured in photographs (i.e. poses, who to get in the pics and when, location, themes such as romantic, playful, intimate, old-fashioned, etc.). She has a beautiful, creative eye for poses that you hadn't even considered. Her photographs turn out flawlessly and capture everyone beautifully! She even sends you some photos after she leaves your event, so you have them to share with friends and family. Erin surprised Mark and I with some video of our wedding (which we had not planned) - what an amazing gift! And you sure cannot beat her flexibility and price points! I love her work so much that we utilized her talents for my son's senior photos, which turned out awesomely. We highly recommend E. Sawyer Photography and will definitely be using Erin again!! Thank you so much Erin for being a part of our special day!!

Briane · Married on 10/10/2016

I absolutely just loved Erin. She was very flexible with our price range. She was there early to take pictures before the wedding started. She had so many creative ideas and just loved all the options we had. She captured every moment. She gave us the pictures the night of and then the same week with the rest. She was so sweet and thoughtful. I would recommend everyone to get your pictures done with her. Thank you so much for all your hard work and truly making the day so memorable!:)

Kyle · Married on 09/10/2016

It was an absolute pleasure to have Erin work our very special day. Not only is she very professional and skilled at her trade, she is an exceptional individual. She made sure my wife was comforted and did whatever was requested in the form of photography. I will be recommending Erin for anyone looking for any type of photography. We will most definitely be using her services in the future. Thank you Erin for everything you do! Cheers!

Lemar · Married on 09/10/2016

I really couldn't recommend E. Sawyer Photography any more highly. We hired Erin for both engagement and wedding photography. Her work is artistic, beautiful, interesting, and really captures the mood and atmosphere and interactions that made our wedding special and memorable to us. We also of course knocked out all the family portraits in record time, and those too are stunning. We are totally obsessed with our photos, and are already framing many of our prints.(although we don't generally like to have photos of ourselves strewn around, these are just too beautiful!) Anyways, if you want someone who will turn the memories of your wedding day into pieces of ethereal and captivating art, look no further! So happy we went with Erin!! Thanks

Amee · Married on 07/18/2016

Erin was an excellent, kind and friendly professional. I would recommend her to anyone wanting high end photography, for any occasion (she covered my Wedding, in Boulder CO).

Megan · Married on 11/21/2015

Erin is a very gifted women!!! I wouldn't trust anyone but her to do our family photos!! She's done our wedding and family, and I'm looking forward to our next family photos!! THANKS ERIN!!!!