e.Moon Photography Reviews

e.Moon Photography View more information

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
    Sara Married on 08/18/2019

Photography

Emily did amazing on our engagement and wedding. We will use her again in the future.
    Shelby R. Married on 10/13/2018

Vintage meets Urban

Emily Does a Wonderful Job! She has such a talent and really captured our special day. We were a little outside the box for her being our venue choice but her shots were beautiful! She gave us a little direction, which we needed, but really kept it nice and easy for our big day. She checked in with us near the end of our night to make sure we didn't need any last minute shots. This is the second time we've used Emily, she did our family photos a few years ago. I would highly recommend her!
    Chelsea Married on 09/02/2017
    I am so in love with our engagement session and I can't stop looking at our photos!
    Several years ago when I was still in school for photography I reached out to Emily . I loved her work and really looked up to her. I knew if I ever got married I wanted her to be my photographer. I was so excited when we were able to ask her to take our engagement photos. We are so blessed to have her talent and creativity to photograph our beautiful engagement photos! She captured our love for each other so perfectly, she is easy and fun to work with, and we made amazing memories during our session. My fiance and I are over the "e.moon" in love with our photos!

e.Moon Photography's reply:

Thank you Chelsea! I love your "over the "e.Moon""!
    I am so thankful I was able to capture some beautiful memories for you and Clint! So excited to be a part of your wedding this fall, and see you marry the man of your dreams <3 I am so Thankful for you!
    Rebecca Married on 07/15/2017
    Emily is fantastic to work with. We booked her for our July 15, 2017 so I cannot comment on Wedding Photos but I can comment on the amazing job that she did on our Engagement photos. She is very easy to work with and if you have questions for her she will respond within the next business day, if not the same day. She has a lot of great ideas for poses and makes you feel very comfortable. I absolutely love the work she has done so far and cannot wait to see what our Wedding photos will look like.

e.Moon Photography's reply:

Rebecca, thank you so very much! I cannot wait for your special day this summer! I know We are going to get the best photos for you all on your special day, as your engagement and family photos have been absolutely stunning! Looking forward to working together again soon!

-Emily Moon
    e.Moon Photography, LLC
    Tessa Married on 04/17/2017
    Emily was very professional and flexible in helping Douglas and I find a proper package while staying within budget. She was very helpful in planning our day out and coordinating with our venue to get the timing perfect. On the day of she was working hard to make sure that every piece of our wedding was covered. Our pictures are gorgeous, and we did not feel rushed around. We were perfectly on time with all of our photos and we still got to enjoy all of our wedding and did not feel like we missed anything while taking pictures. Emily works very hard, and has a lot of talent! I would recommend her to be your wedding photographer!
    Kathryn Married on 02/19/2017
    Emily is fantastic! We knew as soon as we met with her that she was the one we wanted. We are now a week past our wedding and I have nothing but good things to say about her. The photos she has sent out as a preview are amazing and I am so happy with them (can't wait for the rest). She is super fun and personable, which makes her easy to work with. She has no problems making you feel comfortable in front of the camera which can be tricky when it is not something you do all the time. Please give her a call and you will see exactly why she is so great. She also does more than just weddings so if we are still in Colorado once we start to have a family, I'll be checking back in with her for some more photos.

e.Moon Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Kathryn! I had the best time at your beautiful February wedding this year and I am so happy to hear you enjoy your photo previews! I look forward to working with you and Alex again in the future. Congratulations! Cheers to your future of love and happiness <3

-Emily Moon
    e.Moon Photography, LLC
    Samantha Married on 10/08/2016
    Best wedding photographer out there!
  • User2818400 2+ years ago
    We could not have picked a better photographer for our engagment and wedding ! She was sweet and professional and the photos are AMAZING ! I would recommend e.moon to anyone and we will definitely be using her in the future
    Nancy Married on 09/20/2015
    None...everything was perfect/
    Kelly Married on 08/21/2014
    Emily is an absolutely phenomenal photographer! She has an amazing eye for great pictures, and is extremely professional.
    Thank you Emily for capturing our day and the amazing memories!
    Julie Married on 06/07/2015
    Emily is amazing to work with and we felt so comfortable with her. Our pictures turned out wonderful!