411 Reviews for E.C.F. Entertainment

One Event Per Day (36)
Photobooth (11)
Liability Insurance (10)
410 E.C.F. Entertainment Reviews

I honestly don't know where to begin or end with how wow'd I am with ECF. DJ Shyne deserves 100 stars. I have never attended an event with such incredible service and performance in all aspects - DJ, music, crowd pleasing, lighting, timing, responsiveness. I helped arrange the event and, three days later, am still getting texts and messages from attendees about how amazing the DJ and entertainment was. ECF is extremely easy to work with and extremely professional. If you don't use ECF, you are making a choice just not to have the highest quality entertainment at your event.

Profile Picture Laura, 11/11/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

DJ Shyne was excellent in all regards! We hired him for our wedding reception and could not be happier. He gave a truly professional performance, made us feel comfortable throughout the entire process, and helped make our dream reception come true.

Although everything was great, if we had to pick out one favorite aspect, it would have to be his signature charisma. It makes him an exceptional DJ who outshines the rest. We would be thrilled to work with him again!

Profile Picture Vasilios, 6/3/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

ECF entertainment is amazing! DJ Manolo helped our wedding night flow perfectly and kept everyone on the dance floor from start to finish! He is professional, personable and knows how to get everyone to have a good time. We are so glad we picked ECF entertainment for our wedding day.

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had a perfect time with DJ Manolo and Jakub, the violinist. We had unpredictable weather and DJ Manola helped us to regain order after the chaos caused by the rain. He communicated with the kitchen to tell them to get dinner going and kept us informed about what was coming next. He acted as the party planner for the day and it was incredibly helpful. He also played excellent music when he could tell that people were responding to a music theme. He also helped out with a wedding crasher, and DJ Manolo saved the night. We had excellent reports from our guests and everyone was happy. It was a great night!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

BEST VENDOR DECISION EVER! ECF Entertainment and particularly DJ Shyne were amazing in every way possible. They were worth every penny and we would highly recommend them for your wedding and other celebration needs. DJ Shyne aka Jeff Mader was incredibly responsive, professional, organized and most importantly a top notch DJ and music mixer! My now husband's #1 concern was having a fun reception and dance party, and all our friends and family were on the dance floor for the entire night! We cannot say enough great things about ECF Entertainment and DJ Shyne, BOOK THEM NOW!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/17/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day

The Boston Common Band was honestly the BEST decision that my husband and I made when it came to our wedding. We both have large, crazy families who love to dance and we knew we had to deliver the party of the year, and with Boston Common Band, that's exactly what we got! Their energy was absolutely incredible and infectious, and literally everyone was on the dance floor from the first song to the last (no joke)!! The band wasn't only energetic but also SO SO talented. From the vocalists to the drums to the horns, every member was a truly a rockstar. It was also so amazing to have DJ J-Boogz spinning songs when the band took their break. We requested a few must play songs but didn't have a set play list, but the set that he put together was a mix of exactly what we were looking for! Every single person I talked to after the wedding said Boston Common Band was THE BEST wedding band they've ever heard and we couldn't agree more!!! They were also THE BEST to work with leading up to the wedding. Both Jonathan and Josh were so responsive and knowledgeable, answering all our questions and making the whole process so easy and seamless from start to finish. Really just everything about the Boston Common Band is incredible and we couldn't recommend them more!!

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/21/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

I recently organized a 5K in my local community. I needed to keep most of my expenses as low as possible so the majority of my funds could go directly to my charity. I reached out to ECF and they said yes to offering their DJ services without blinking an eye. These are just really good people. Plain and simple. My husband and I used ECF Entertainment as our wedding DJ, and we're STILL talking about how amazing they were. They brought the house down, and all of our guests loved them as well. I was so happy to get the chance to work with these guys again. DJ Mike Stripz was amazing. very professional and had a smile on his face the entire time, despite the weather being insanely cold. Thank you, guys, once again, for being amazing to work with, and helping to support an amazing cause. Love these guys!!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 4/15/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

ECF entertainment blown me away with thier professionalism, skills and exceeded the expectations on my wedding day this past April. Everything from communication, song selections, lighting and fantastic Photography recommendations was all I was looking for just so amazing! I find myself as most new wives do reminiscing about my wedding day and one of the main key factors was the dance floor and how DJ Shyne got it going on from start to finish ! Huge thanks to him and everyone at ECF entertainment. I'll definitely be referring them to everyone !

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography
Services Used: Microphones, Uplighting

Talk about AWESOME - Jeff Mader AKA DJ Shyne was excellent. We worked with him rather closely through the whole process leading up to our wedding, and his input and feedback was crucial to how everything went, which was perfectly.

We booked for our wedding and spent a lot of time searching for the right person. We had an interesting conversation about music with Jeff and his passion for this and for music and it was clear there was literally nobody else we could choose. Our guests were coming to us after the wedding and telling us how excellent our DJ was. Never seen that before!

Jeff played the songs we specifically asked for and was able to mix things for us to time everything perfectly. We gave him some songs to play, a bunch NOT to play and then creative freedom for the rest. It was awesome! The dance floor never once was empty. Not. Once.

Bullet Points:
1) Excellent DJ and musician.
2) The online portal allows you to pick and choose your music. Very easy to use. Awesome.
3) The pricing is more than fair.
4) Knows how to get the crowd moving, great speaking voice.
5) He helped plan and coordinate things with other vendors.
6) Seamless song transitions, excellent uplighting placement.
7) If you're reading this, you need a DJ. If you want just good, go elsewhere. If you want GREAT, book with ECF Entertainment.

Profile Picture Jeff, 3/16/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

I may be a little biased here but we had by far the best DJ of any wedding I have ever been to. From beginning to end Jeff was a ROCKSTAR! To start, after speaking with Jeff, we were sold. His knowledge on music and equipment and how to best use the space far exceeded my expectations. We booked Jeff really early in our wedding planning process and he would check in every few months to see how we were doing and asked how he could help. When it was time to sit down and talk about music, he walked us through step by step and made us think about things we wouldn't have thought of ourselves. He suggested amazing versions of songs and how to get the most people on the dance floor. On the night of the wedding, because of Jeff, people we're on the Dance floor even before dinner was over and most people didn't leave the dance floor all night. Jeff was AMAZING to say the least. We are still getting compliments about Jeff and constantly being asked for his contact information. If you are getting married, you NEED Jeff Mader at E.C.F. Entertainment!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had DJ Tony and he was awesome. He met with us two times to go over the various details of our big day. During the celebration he kept us on track reminding us of the time to make sure we got all of our special moments done. He was very helpful during the whole process. You do not realize how fast the time slips by on that day.

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I HAD THE PLEASURE OF WORKING WITH JEFF MADER AND MICHAEL OSTALAZA ON OUR BIG DAY ON 11/11/17. JEFF WAS BEYOND AWESOME TO WORK WITH, SO PROFESSIONAL BUT AT THE SAME TIME SO DOWN TO EARTH. AFTER OUR FIRST MEETING WITH JEFF WE FELT AS IF WE HAD KNOWN HIM FOR YEARS AND ON OUR FINAL CONSULT BEFORE THE BIG DAY HE NEW EXACTLY WE WANTED AND SURE DID DELIVER. HIS ASSISTANT MICHAEL WAS ALSO EXTREMELY HELPFUL THE DAY OF WITH HELPING OUR GUEST WITH THE PHOTOBOOTH AND WAS TOTALLY AMAZING WHEN MY TODDLER SON HIT HIM IN THE EYE WITH A STICK. HIRING THEM WAS ONE OF THE BEST DECISIONS WE MADE DURING THE WEDDING PROCESS, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.
VANESSA & KENNY

Profile Picture Vanessa, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

Working with ECF entertainment was a great experience and I highly recommend their services. They are so accommodating to every request you give them. Our wedding was 10/20/17, DJ Manolo was amazing and enjoyable to be around. Without him the ceremony and reception would of been a bore. He set the mood and people never left the dance floor. He was amazing and very nice. He has clear passion for his work.

Candice Jackman

Profile Picture Candice , 10/20/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Shyne was not only the most amazing DJ that our guests are still talking about a month later, but he was the best vendor we got to work with! His immediate responses to my millions of emails and his excitement for our big day was contagious! I would recommend ECF to anyone!

Profile Picture Rose, 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

My wife and I could not have asked for a more seamless and outstanding DJ experience than we got from DJ J-Boogz and E.C.F. Entertainment. From our first Google Hangout session with Josh, during which he was able to answer all of our key questions (while having the foresight to cover additional items which we had not even had the good sense to think of yet), we knew that we had barked up the right tree. Josh was acutely professional every step of the way; walking us through the online module (which allowed us to pre-select our must-plays and do-not-plays while filtering requests from our guests), helping us to visualize the flow of our day-of schedule, and customizing a cocktail hour, dinner, and dance-floor playlist that rocked everyone's socks off. DJ J-Boogz flashed his professionalism and MC-prowess all night long, taking the vocal reigns only to guide the evening when necessary, and otherwise allowing the music to bump the speakers. We are so grateful for the experience, and for the degree to which Josh cleared our plates of any concerns pertaining to the audio realm. He comes with our absolute highest recommendation, and is sure to make your day memorable!

Profile Picture Chris, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had ECF, DJ Shyne and the photo kiosk for our wedding on 10/7/17. They were everything we could have imagined and more! They were so attentive and really made the day so special. I would recommend them to ANYONE. They were amazing!!!!

Profile Picture Kerrin, 10/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We were so thrilled with our choice of ECF/DJ Shyne for our wedding. From start to finish everything was so professional. He was highly responsive, very knowledgeable, and flexible. Our guests were on the dance floor from the start of the first song, until the ending of the last. There was never a break in the music- not even as the songs changed! We are beyond impressed, and are so thankful that we used ECF for our wedding, one of the best decisions we made!

Profile Picture Kaylen, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Shyne absolutely crushed it at our wedding. The music selection for the cocktail hour and his introductions were the perfect setup for one of the liveliest dance parties we've ever been a part of. We've had a ton of our guests asking for our wedding playlist which was entirely his design. After meeting with Jeff we knew we were on the same page. We gave him some basic information on our style and some genres we wanted to include for our family and he ran with it perfectly. The dance floor was packed from start to finish and he incorporated everything we had hoped for. While the music selection and sound quality is obviously what people think of when evaluating their entertainment, the thing that really set E.C.F. apart from all of our vendors was Jeff's communication from our first contact all the way through our wedding day. He was extremely thorough and transparent and he offloaded all of the stress of planning. He was extremely proactive with us which helped us keep to our planning schedule. Our wedding planner literally told us, "I have never worked with a more organized and detail oriented DJ." If you're looking for a DJ who can throw a ridiculous party and take all the stress of planning your entertainment off your plate, DJ Shyne and E.C.F Entertainment will absolutely deliver. Thank you again to the whole team for ensuring our wedding was a night that our guests and us will always remember.

Profile Picture Kyle, 9/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC, One Event Per Day, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

We booked DJ Tony for our wedding along with ECF entertainment/Soul Estate and needless to say, 5 stars just simply is not enough! We were so happy with our music selection and absolutely loved the combination of having a DJ and a Band. They totally killed it!

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 9/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Shyne and his team were AMAZING! Not only was he incredibly professional, he played the BEST music that kept people dancing all night long. We are still getting compliments on the amazing music three months later. We couldn't be happier!! We would 100% recommend ECF Entertainment to anyone looking to have an amazing time dancing the night away.

Profile Picture Hannah, 9/23/17, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

We hired DJ Manolo for our September wedding and he was nothing short of AMAZING. From the moment we hired him I knew we had made the right choice. He was extremely organized throughout the entire process, easily accessible for questions and phone conversations, and very flexible with his time, he's also just an awesome guy with great vibes and personality. He completely eased my mind when we spoke in the days before the wedding to go over all of the music details, a true professional. The music for the cocktail hour, wedding procession, and dinner were perfect and exactly what we had discussed. However, once the dance party started we really got to see him shine. I have never danced so much in my LIFE, the entire wedding was on the dance floor the whole night. It was hit after hit, he was reading the vibes of the crowd throwing out a versatile mix of music all night long. He was getting the crowd hyped up, doing shout outs for me and my husband, it was an INCREDIBLE party! Everyone I spoke to commented on how awesome the DJ and music were, asking me for his information and singing his praises even for days after the wedding. If I could give 100 stars I would, I recommend DJ Manolo all day every day!

Profile Picture Jamie, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Nate did such an incredible job with our wedding! People were on the dance floor literally all night long. The Best Man still makes comments about how great the cocktail hour music was and how he wishes he could buy a copy of what was played. This was JUST the cocktail hour music. I wasn't a bride that had been planning her wedding since she was little so I struggled a lot with what was expected. Nate was patient and professional with all of my questions and during those times where I had no clue what I wanted. I honestly don't think my wedding would have been the same, or nearly as much fun, if I went with any other entertainment company.

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, MC

We had a great time at our wedding thanks to DJ Manalo!! Everyone was telling us how awesome the music was and that he definitely entertained the crowed and kept everything upbeat.They are reasonably priced and i would recommend him to anyone who is getting married!!

Profile Picture Allyson, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

DJ Shyne is absolutely amazing! From day one right up until the Big Day he was right there by our side guiding us through every step. He made me feel at ease and his technique and organizational skills are on point. Whenever I had a question or wanted to switch something up he was always quick with a response via email or phone call. I ended up adding a special dance with my son 2 days before my wedding and I was so pleased that he was able to make it happen on such short notice.

I highly recommend DJ Shyne and ECF entertainment. The day of the wedding he was right there informing us on what's coming up next and what to expect next. It made for a stress free day. He also had so many people on the dance floor that evening. People were coming up to me saying they usually never dance and they were dancing the night away. He made our wedding epic. Thank you so much Jeff!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/15/17, 1 Review