7 Reviews for Dyson Designs Unique Florals

Clean Up (1)
Altar Decor (1)
Non-Floral (1)
7 Dyson Designs Unique Florals Reviews

I wish I could give Dyson Designs 10 stars. HANDS DOWN the best money I spent on my wedding. I am not sure any review can do justice to what Tammy created for my wedding day- and I had very high standards. First of all, she is very thorough. I met with one other florist in Aiken before hearing about Tammy at Dyson Designs, and the difference was unbelievable- Tammy was so prepared and made me feel comfortable that she could deliver to any budget. I emailed Tammy my vision and pictures that reflected my style and the aesthetic I was hoping to create through the florals, and in our initial design meeting, she had created an arrangement of flowers that she felt fit with my vision, budget, and season, and walked me through her inventory to show me what she had in mind for my wedding. She blew me away with her creativity and knowledge. We made a few changes to the contract during the planning ( I was engaged for 11 months and changed my mind a few times about some of the different floral elements I wanted). But Tammy was always open to any changes I wanted to make, and was just as excited about them as I was. She created a STUNNING floral chandelier (huge) to hang over our dance floor, and it was a showstopper. She also created two large centerpieces for our banquet style guest tables with structures that her husband designed and created just for us, and then she draped with beautiful greenery/florals and hanging candles. I can't describe the beauty of those centerpieces! Literally everything she did was magic. I cried tears of joy when I walked into our reception space before leaving for the church. I cannot recommend Tammy enough to anyone looking for a florist. She is kind and passionate about what she does, and when I tell you that she can turn your vision into a reality and surpass your wildest dreams of what you think you can accomplish with your budget, I'm not exaggerating. Brides, do yourself a favor and hire Tammy as your florist!!

Profile Picture Karyn, 1/13/18, 7 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Words cannot express how amazing Dyson Designs is! She understood the vision I had and made it into a reality. I wish I could give more than 5 stars because she deserves much more than that. My early January wedding was perfect and a big part of that is thanks to her. My husband and I both have really bad allergies, and she was able to accommodate that with greenery and florals that wouldn't bother us. The centerpieces at our reception were grand and lovely - and transformed our reception hall into a winter wonderland.

Profile Picture Katie, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Non-Floral, Table Arrangements, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up

Tammy Dyson did the flowers for my son and daughter in laws recent October wedding. From start to finish, Ms. Dyson Roach was wonderful to work with, helpful, efficient and great at offering advice and creative ideas. This was a destination wedding, planned in California, and taking place in North Augusta, so things could have gotten complicated, but they made it a great experience for us! It was a challenging "rainbow" themed wedding, and I can honestly say I've never seen more beautiful, creative floral work at a wedding. The arrangements and bouquets were breathtaking.

Profile Picture Karyn, 12/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I had a great experience with Tammy! She got back to me quickly and helped me out even though I was a little last minute. Everyone loved my flowers, and I did too! We had a small wedding and I couldn't bear to throw them, so I carried them around the next day!!
She even delivered them to Rose Hill where my wedding was, when I got there they were waiting for me up front which was amazing! (I guess unless you are worried about hiding even the flowers from your groom!)

Profile Picture Kate, 6/5/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Tammy did the flowers for my summer wedding. When I first contacted her about being our florists she was super excited with my ideas and colors, so I knew right away that she would be the perfect choice for our wedding. Our wedding colors were yellow, coral, teal and ivory and the flowers she helped me pick out could not have been more perfect. She clearly has a very good understanding of flowers and color. Prices were reasonable and she worked with our budget for what we were considering. I loved my bouquet! She did the flowers for both my wedding (at St. Mary's church) and reception (at Woodside Plantation). She was very familiar with both venues and had everything delivered well on time to be set up. She is professional and an expert at what she does. I highly recommend Dyson Designs!

Profile Picture Teresa, 7/12/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers that Tammy did for our daughter's wedding were beautiful. The bouquets and arrangements for church was just as we wanted. The pew markers made the church look great. I especially loved the purple mesh with flowers marking both the church entrance and reception entrance. I will definitely recommend her to others.

Profile Picture User4253577, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Tammy at Design Designs went above and beyond in the floral services she provided for my wedding! I was totally stunned with her gorgeous work when I arrived day of at the venue. She has such a talent at interpreting what a bride wants her special day to look at, and I could not have been happier. Our bouquets, the centerpieces, and all the accent flowers were just beautiful. We had several large arrangements for the ceremony, and they were EXACTLY what I had envisioned and tried to explain to her. She also provided some lighting and other special details that came out wonderfully. She works well within any budget, and I would HIGHLY recommend her to any bride.

Profile Picture Allie, 11/2/13, 4 Reviews