Dynamixx Entertainment Reviews

Dynamixx Entertainment 4
Dynamixx Entertainment 5
Dynamixx Entertainment 6

David · Married on 01/10/2018

We booked Donovan for our party at the Bellagio. He was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. He is an excellent DJ, kept the party going, nobody wanted to go home at 2:00am!

He brought the entire set up including a really good light show. He also booked a live Sax player to add excitement to the production. All the stuff was brought up to the venue, set up neatly and cleared away without leaving any damage or mess.

This guy is gem! A truly nice guy to work with, delivers everything he promises and more and is great to deal with. A class act through and through.

I look forward to having the opportunity to use him and his team again.

Sent on 01/16/2018

Chris · Married on 06/13/2017

The wedding was one of the client that I used to work with when I was a DJ at 98.5 KLUC. I have used Donovan Santos and his company DJ Dynamixx for almost 25 years. He has always provided me and my clients the satisfaction that we deserve as customers. He has always been fair on the price and always given 5 star service. Donovan and his people have always been on time. fun, yet professional. Although I have mainly used him for birthday parties and corporate events, a few years ago I found out that he DJ’s weddings as well. As a former hall of fame DJ, I am proud to personally endorse Donovan and his DJ Dynamixx team!

Sent on 11/28/2017

or I could not be more thrilled with Dynamixx Entertainment and the job they did on my wedding. Donovan and his whole team were so professional and went above and beyond what I expected. They answered all my questions, honored my requests, showed up on time, set up quickly, brought extra lights and special effects as a gift (hello Disco Ball!)! I wanted to have my first dance like I was dancing on a cloud, they got a special fog machine to make it happen. My Bridal entrance was edited to perfection and everyone loved the special songs and announcements. I paid for the separate Emcee and boy was it worth it. My guests had such a fun time with Monty and he had the dance floor packed all night. Thank you thank you thank you Donovan and team for a job well done. My guests are still talking about my reception almost a year later!

Sent on 03/21/2018
    Dynamixx Entertainment 7
    Dynamixx Entertainment 8
    Dynamixx Entertainment 9
    Dynamixx Entertainment 10
    Dynamixx Entertainment 11
    Dynamixx Entertainment 12

Amy · Married on 05/21/2016

Hands down the best investment for my wedding!!! Not only did they provide an amazing DJ, they also sent an MC!!! 1.5 years later, I still have guests raving about how much fun my wedding was and how amazing the DJ and MC Monte were! Perfect music selection to entertain all guests. The MC was able to get and keep all guests engaged (both inside and outside), dancing and even sang at one point! These amazingly talented men, made my wedding day unforgettable. Thank you Dynamixx Entertainment!

Sent on 11/28/2017

Monty · Married on 12/26/2015

Highly recommended professional. Highly skilled price is competitive. Well worth the investment to make that special day a memorable occasion.

Sent on 12/12/2017