Dylan Michael Cosmetics Reviews

242 | Jenkintown, PA

242 Reviews for Dylan Michael Cosmetics

• Maxwell House Mrs.

Christina · Married on 10/27/2017

I loved having Cindy as part of my wedding. She is a very talented cosmetoligist and even offers a free trial to make sure you are pleased with your makeup. I got so many compliments on my appearance not to mention that my bridesmaids and my mom were thrilled with their looks as well. Cindy even managed to impress Jen (my somewhat fastidious MOH), which is no easy feat! She kept me calm during the morning preparations and was very accommodating with our schedule. Cindy was truly a pleasure to work with and I will be happy to recommend her to any brides to be.

Sent on 06/27/2009
  • F

Fran · Married on 10/27/2017

I am so happy I worked with Dylan Michael Cosmetics! I was introduced to them through a friend and also through reading all the reviews on the Knot. After speaking a lot to Cindy and meeting her at her salon, I booked a trial with Casey and booked her right after. Casey did an incredible job! She was so much fun to work with. I had 8 bridesmaids and she took the time with each one to understand their own style and what they wanted. I personally have always loved the way I do my own makeup so I was very hesitant to have someone else do it. I thought on the morning of the wedding I would have Casey airbrush me and then I would do the rest of the makeup myself. After seeing what an incredible job she did on everyone else, I changed my mind. She understood how much I was tied to my own makeup and used my own eyeshadow palette so I could still feel like it was my own look but way better of a job than I would have done. She really was so flexible and I felt that I looked perfect but not overdone. I have had my makeup done professionally 5-6 times and never liked it. Casey totally changed that! She was the first makeup artist I met who worked with each persons' individual style and not just assume everyone liked the same makeup look. Every girl was very happy and I would only ever let Casey do my makeup again. Thank you thank you!!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Jenna · Married on 10/07/2017

Cindy, the owner responds so quickly to an inquiry. Dylan Michael came highly recommended from several of my friends. Once I worked with Cindy on booking the artist for my date, I came for a trial with Emily. I was flexible, but let her know that I never had my makeup professionally done before, so preferred a natural look. She was so respectful of that and made me look perfect! On the day, Emily arrived right on time 7:30 AM and did makeup for 8 women for a 1:30 wedding. My bridal party, mother, and (now) mother-in-law all looked so beautiful. I would recommend to any bride in the greater Philadelphia area.

Sent on 10/19/2017

Sara · Married on 09/23/2017

Cindy was absolutely amazing from beginning to end. She was so organized, setting up the schedule beforehand and keeping things moving on the day of so that everyone was ahead of schedule and ready to go early. She did an absolutely amazing job on everyone's makeup, making them feel so beautiful! She totally understood everyone's different preferences, even the junior bridesmaids who just wanted a little something. No one was overdone, and everyone looked amazing! I highly recommend her, she is one of a kind!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Haley · Married on 09/23/2017

Cindy was recommended to me through a friend for my wedding makeup. While Cindy wasn’t available for my wedding day, I worked with Lauren and couldn’t have been happier. Cindy and Lauren were a pleasure to work with throughout the whole process. The make up trial was great and Lauren was very thorough with making sure she knew what I wanted. I highly recommend Lauren for wedding makeup!!!

Sent on 01/01/2018

Jenna · Married on 09/16/2017

Casey and Jill are incredibly talented artists. I had the most amazing experience working with them this past weekend when I was fortunate to have them transform me and all of my bridal party into movie stars for my wedding. Every single look was fabulous and Casey & Jill made sure that all of the ladies (12 total) were finished before my first look photos! They were so professional, fun and truly added to my wedding day. I would recommend Dylan Michael Cosmetics to the entire universe because all brides deserve the top notch service that I received. THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 09/20/2017
  • Renee

Renee · Married on 09/03/2017

Cindy was absolutely amazing to work with as my wedding makeup artist! Her wedding makeup services include a makeup trial for the bride, which was so great to go over the details of exactly what look I was going for. On the wedding day, she came on-site to our hotel and did the makeup for myself and 5 bridesmaids. She arrived early, and was very professional and so sweet and friendly. She did each girl’s makeup with a bit of variation, and everyone looked absolutely amazing and natural. We were so thrilled with Cindy’s makeup services, and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 09/05/2017

christina · Married on 08/26/2017

Words cannot even begin to describe how wonderful it was to have Cindy as my makeup artist. She not only is talented at her skill, but has the best personality to go with it. My makeup along with my bridesmaids and MOB was simply stunning. Cindy doesn't use the same makeup for every individual. She truly customizes every face to bring out the best in everyone. I received many compliments from friends and family. I've been in other weddings where we have all adjusted our makeup, added and removed bits and pieces, but with Cindy, this didn't happen. Everyone was satisfied 100%. It was absolutely my pleasure to have met her and I will definitely look forward to meeting her again in the future!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Melissa · Married on 08/26/2017

I had a great experience working with Cindy and Casey. Cindy was very easy to get a hold of and made managing details as simple as could be. Casey did a wonderful job with my make up. I did not have a specific vision in mind but my ideas mixed with her knowledge and talent produced a beautiful outcome. I ended up making some modifications between the trial and day of and she was able to give me exactly what I was looking for. The bridesmaids were all very pleased as well. She knew just how to accentuate everyone's look while still looking natural. I definitely recommend Dylan Michael Cosmetics and going with Up Your Do for hair. Both businesses share a salon and it made coordinating the schedule and services very convenient, especially since I was arranging everything from out of state.

Sent on 09/09/2017

Allison · Married on 08/19/2017

Dylan Michael Cosmetics handled makeup for my wedding day in August and we could not have been happier! Karine and Jill made each and everyone of our group of 12 look stunning (not that they aren't already but their makeup was fabulous!). Karine took care of my trial and was so attentive to everything I wanted and the trial was great. But going into my wedding, I had a few minor changes and Karine nailed it!! I couldn't have been happier with my look on the big day :)!! Cindy who coordinated, Karine, and Jill were all fantastic to work with and I'd recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/12/2017

Helen · Married on 08/19/2017

Lauren was a joy to work with - I’m not much of a makeup person, but she helped make it look both natural and bridal. I did my trial a couple of days before the wedding, and she helped make those days much less stressful. She also coordinated with Jill of Up Your Do so I was able to go to the same salon for both trials. They showed up on time and ready to go, set up our room, and were able to get all of us out the door in no time. I’d definitely recommend Lauren.

Sent on 02/18/2018

Julie · Married on 08/12/2017

Cindy was incredible to work with in the planning and coordination leading up to the wedding. And Emily, our wedding day makeup artist, did an absolutely amazing job! She gave me exactly the look I wanted, and she took her time to make sure everything was perfect. She made me feel beautiful and confident while also bringing her sweet and positive energy to the day. I couldn't have been happier, and I highly recommend!!

Sent on 09/10/2017

Stacey · Married on 08/05/2017

I had a wonderful experience with Dylan Michael Cosmetics! Casey did my make-up and she did a fabulous job! All of my bridesmaids absolutely loved their make up and it turned out beautifully in pictures. I would highly recommend Casey and Cindy from Dylan Michael Cosmetics - you won't be disappointed! They were a pleasure to work with before, during and after our wedding. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 08/27/2017

Jamie · Married on 07/21/2017

Cindy did an incredible job for my July wedding! She did make-up for my 5 bridesmaids, mom, mother-in-law, and me. We all loved it! She made it look beautiful, yet natural and touched us all up before she left. Our make-up still looked great by the end of our wedding, and it was 95 degrees. She goes above and beyond to give you what you want and does it with a smile on her face. The eyelashes she put on were awesome and whether we got airbrush or foundation, every girl was happy. I would highly recommend Dylan Michael Cosmetics!

Sent on 07/28/2017
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 07/08/2017

Cindy was great. I don't usually wear a lot of make-up and I told Cindy I wanted to look dolled up but still like my everyday self. She did exactly that. I looked and felt gorgeous. My make-up lasted all night and into the next morning (that included me crying right before the ceremony!) She always responded to my questions right away. Also, her prices are beyond reasonable. I would recommend Cindy and her crew to all brides!! All of my bridesmaids and my mom got their make-up done by Cindy and Kerrin and they all looked stunning. :)

Sent on 07/21/2017

Lauren · Married on 06/09/2017

I cannot recommend Cindy enough- she is AMAZING! She is an absolutely fabulous makeup artist and a truly beautiful person! She recently did onsite makeup for all our bridesmaids and some additional family members for our wedding. All of the ladies loved her, were so impressed by her work, and looked amazing. She was able to accommodate each woman’s individual tastes and made everyone feel and look beautiful. She worked with different makeup kinds for each different skin type and age, is flexible and so skilled. The makeup lasted without touch up all day through a windy lakeside ceremony, sweat from outdoor pictures in summer, tears of happiness, and lots of dancing. She was always professional- she helped organize a schedule before the wedding, arrived early on our big day, and had everyone looking perfect in no time. We received compliments all night and felt great. She made our day so special and is the best makeup artist any of the woman had every used for any event, wedding, etc. We love her!

Sent on 06/12/2017

Rachel · Married on 06/03/2017

I met Cindy about a year ago when I was looking for a makeup artist for my engagement photos. I went to her shop with my sister/MOH for a trial. I absolutely LOVED my makeup that day and immediately booked her for my wedding. I am someone who loves makeup, but all my bridesmaids are completely different, from style to complexion - on my wedding day Cindy and Lauren were able to tailor their work to each of my bridesmaids individual styles. Everyone looked amazing and was genuinely happy with their makeup - which I feel like is super rare for a large and dynamic group of girls in a bridal party. Also, something else that was important to me was being on time for my wedding photos - Cindy kept us on a perfect schedule and we finished with plenty of time for touchups. I couldn't have asked for a better team on my wedding day, thank you Cindy and Lauren!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Marielle · Married on 05/27/2017

I had a wonderful experience with Dylan Michael Cosmetics! Lauren did my makeup, and it turned out beautifully! I felt so comfortable during both my trial and wedding day communicating what I wanted. Me & my large wedding party not only felt beautiful, but our makeup was done with time to spare! I highly recommend to any bride not only getting their makeup done in the comfort of their own home (makes for a more relaxing wedding day!), but getting their makeup done with Dylan Michael Cosmetics!

Sent on 06/01/2017

Stephanie · Married on 05/13/2017

Absolutely loved getting to know Cindy - she did an amazing job for the bridal party and me! I've never felt so beautiful. I highly recommend booking her. Incredibly pleased customer!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Jacqui · Married on 05/06/2017

Cindy of Dylan Michael Cosmetics is the Da Vinci of makeup artistry. She is innately in-tune with each pigment, texture, and technique. Her application is flawless and skill unparalleled. Each face is a blank canvas which quickly evolves into a stunning masterpiece.

I have had the honor of working with Cindy several times throughout my bridesmaid years. As a woman who battles with insecurities, feeling beautiful is not an overly familiar experience. Each time Cindy has handed me a mirror, I am in complete awe of the face gazing back at me. There is no one I could imagine working with other than Cindy for my own wedding day. She effortlessly captured my minimalistic vision, yet ensured I looked and felt like a bride.

While Cindy’s talent is immeasurable, it is her character which attracts me most. Cindy is a fierce advocate and champion for her children and several incredible causes. In conjunction with the Victor Center (http://www.victorcenter.org/), she has educated countless couples about the importance of screening for Jewish genetic diseases. Recently, she adopted a foundation near to her heart called Pixie Dust Wishes. This amazing non-profit grants special needs children and their families a trip of a lifetime to Disney World (https://www.pixiedustwishes.org/). She is truly and inspiration and I am privileged to know her.

Sent on 05/12/2017

Jaime · Married on 05/06/2017

I can’t say enough good things about DMC. Cindy, the owner, is extremely professional. While I never met her in person, she made sure to always follow up and confirm information with me in a timely manner via email. She was always readily available to get a hold of if I had questions. My makeup artist was Emily, who did a phenomenal job with all of us. Some of my bridesmaids weren’t big fans of heavy makeup and she listened to them and gave them exactly what they asked for. Everyone looked absolutely gorgeous, even by the end of the night! Plus she kept the entertainment rolling in the morning by engaging with each girl she worked on. It was such a pleasure to work with Dylan Michael Cosmetics and I would highly recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 06/06/2017

Vanessa · Married on 04/30/2017

Cindy did an absolutely wonderful job with my make-up for my wedding. I took photos along to the trial to show her, and she did a great job at working from those to come up with a look that was exactly what I wanted. She's really quick, but meticulous - she hand-applied my fake eyelashes and they looked absolutely natural. She is also a wonderfully outgoing lady who instantly made me feel at ease. On the wedding day itself, Cindy arrived before I did, and was set up ready to go as soon as I got there. She also did a wonderful job at keeping a calm head on her shoulders when I realized I'd forgotten my hair clip and started panicking, and even tried to contact a taxi driver she knew to help me out. I can't recommend Cindy highly enough.

Sent on 06/01/2017

Lisa · Married on 03/25/2017

Cannot say enough amazing things about Cindy! After meeting her at my best friends wedding, I knew there was no one else I would want for my own. Cindy is warm, funny, professional - and amazing at her craft. Lauren was also a huge help on day of. All of my girls looked and felt beautiful. I was incredibly tense, and Cindy immediately put me at ease. She does a gorgeous job!

Sent on 05/09/2017

Samantha · Married on 01/14/2017

Cindy was so great to work with and Emily and Casey did a phenom job day of!
    Would def recommend!

Sent on 02/14/2017

Jacey · Married on 12/18/2016

Cindy was amazing during my trial and on the day of my wedding! Her trial is free (unheard of!) and she really takes her time to figure out what you want. A few days after my trial, I sent her an email explaining some of the things I wanted to be done differently on the day of my wedding day and she was extremely receptive to that. She even made notes and knew exactly what I wanted when she came to do my make-up the day of the wedding. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 01/02/2017