Duo con Brio Reviews

126 | West Linn, OR

126 Reviews for Duo con Brio

Jaesen · Married on 08/15/2014

Duo Con Brio provided an amazing performance at our
    wedding held at the Nines, in Portland, OR. All of our guests were impressed with the beautiful music played during our wedding and cocktail hour. Our wedding flowed smoothly thanks to Corey's musical direction, with the music selection ranging from classic to rock. It was truly a pleasure working with Corey throughout the whole process; from choosing the wedding songs, to rehearsal, to the actual performance on our wedding day. Thank you for making our night so much more memorable. We highly recommend hiring Corey and Duo Con Brio for anyone who is looking to set their even apart from others.

Sent on 09/04/2014

Jaesen · Married on 08/15/2014

Duo Con Brio provided an amazing performance at our wedding held at the Nines, in Portland, OR. All of our guest were impressed with the beautiful music played during our wedding and cocktail hour. Our wedding flowed smoothly thanks to Corey's musical direction, with the music selection ranging from classic to rock. It was truly a pleasure working with Corey throughout the whole process; from choosing the wedding songs, to rehearsal, to the actual performance on our wedding day. Thank you for making our night so much more memorable. We highly recommend hiring Corey and Duo Con Brio for anyone who is looking to set their event apart from others.

Sent on 09/04/2014

Reuben · Married on 08/10/2014

The gentlemen that showed up were fantastic - the music was wonderful and appropriate. Honestly though as the groom there was so much going on that I wasn't too focused on them :) I asked my friends though and they loved them.

Bianca · Married on 08/09/2014

Duo con brio did such a great job. We had a trio for our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner and they did great. Our guest loved the music and so did we. They arrived on time.We met with Corey and he helped us pick out what songs we wanted for all the events. They are great!

Sent on 08/25/2014

Duo Con Brio did a wonderful job for our wedding ceremony. We hired a duet (cellist and violinist) and sound engineer for and outdoor event. They were very professional and very accomplished musicians. They sounded beautiful! I highly recommend them for any type of event!

Sent on 08/26/2014

Flexible, professional and friendly. Duo Con Brio really helped us out with last minute wedding arrangements and provided a great value with a quick turn-around. They were able to provide time-saving suggestions and recommendations that were spot on. They were recommended by my cousin and I would recommend them to anyone interested in adding a great music set at a very reasonable price for their wedding day. Everyone was impressed with the job they did.

Sent on 09/01/2014

We were introduced to Duo Con Brio at a preview event at the venue where our daughter's wedding would take place. The violin and cello combo was just what we wanted to add a lovely ambiance to the time prior to and immediately following the ceremony.
    Corey Averill was very nice to deal with...professional, responsive and willing and able to entertain my daughter's request for a processional piece that wasn't on Duo Con Brio's extensive "play list." The outcome was so nice. Even our guest who is 1st violinist with a local symphony gave them a "thumbs up."

Sent on 08/27/2014

Erika · Married on 06/07/2014

Very accommodating for the songs I wanted for my wedding, made it really special

Sent on 09/09/2014

Dottie · Married on 05/17/2014

They worked with us to choose songs appropriate for the event.

Monica · Married on 05/16/2014

My husband and I hired Duo Con Brio to play our wedding ceremony. We decided on the string duo. They were fabulous. The music was just as beautiful as on their demos available on their website. We had picked music that was a little different than traditional wedding music and it was exactly what I had hoped. My husband said that he teared up when he first saw me and heard them play Unchained Melody, it was the perfect moment. Thanks, Corey for your beautiful playing! It really made our day perfect!!!!!

Dewana · Married on 03/08/2014

Corey was great to work with. Everything was very professional

Sent on 09/02/2014

Sara · Married on 01/25/2014

My husband & I hired Duo Con Brio to perform at our wedding at Timberline Lodge, and we could not be more happy with our decision. Corey and his fellow musician were WONDERFUL. The music they provided was just excellent, and Corey was fabulous to work with - even as I threw unexpected musical selections at him, he rolled with every bridal whim I had!

Plus, Corey and his musicians were professionally dressed, arrived on time, and were a seamless part of the wedding day. I only wish I'd been able to hear more of their fabulous music throughout the day!!!

Ashley · Married on 10/06/2013

Loved having them play on the Big Day!!

Sent on 11/25/2013

We loved Duo con Brio. Meeting with Corey to pick out music for our wedding ceremony and reception was a complete joy. We wished we could have sat talking music all night! The atmosphere they created at our wedding was classy, elegant and appreciated by all. They were completely professional and self sufficient on the day of our wedding, so we could truly enjoy the day and the music.
    If you're looking for musicians for any event, I would highly recommend Duo con Brio!

Ashley · Married on 08/31/2013

We were very pleased with the live music performance of Duo Con Brio at our wedding ceremony. It made the event more intimate and elegant. I was unsure what music to choose for the aisle walk and Corey did a wonderful job of selecting music that fit my needs. Hands down they were one of the best ways we spent our wedding budget and I highly recommend their services!

Sent on 12/03/2013

Lovely musicians -- very responsive. Beautiful music!! very professional.

Sent on 11/21/2013

Great musicians. Very accommodating. We provided music for a couple of songs not on their list. They were happy to learn them and performed them beautifully. They were very professional and clearly knew what to do. Thank you so much

Sent on 11/28/2013

Jessica · Married on 08/03/2013

Duo Con Brio was such a wonderful addition to our wedding day. The music was beautiful and I'm so happy we worked with them!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Lety · Married on 07/27/2013

Loved every moment, made me feel like I was in a movie!

Sent on 12/30/2013

Sarah · Married on 07/21/2013

I couldn't be happier with Duo Con Brio. My discussion with Corey before the wedding were professional and efficient; I had utter trust in him on the day of. The music was GORGEOUS. My only regret was that I didn't see him after the ceremony to appropriately thank him.

Sent on 11/22/2013

Johnny · Married on 07/20/2013

Corey and his team are professionals. He took the time to meet with me one on one to custom design the song list for our wedding ceremony. Our guests kept coming to me after the ceremony to say Corey's wife sang with grace and really captured the emotions of the day. Duo Con Brio made the day memorable in our hearts. Thank you

Sent on 12/18/2013

Liz · Married on 07/14/2013

Cory was always responsive and flexible with our plans for our wedding music. The performance on the wedding day was beautiful, and the musicians were completely prepared and generous with their music. Duo con Brio is the group to get!

Sent on 11/23/2013

Laura · Married on 07/12/2013

Corey at Duo Con Brio was a pleasure to work with. We decided last minute that we wanted a string trio for our ceremony and cocktail hour at our wedding. We contacted Corey at Duo Con Brio about 3 weeks before our wedding and he was able to schedule us in and have a face to face meeting with him where he assisted us in picking music for our ceremony. It was beautiful and a huge hit, these are very classy and talented musicians!

Sent on 08/04/2013

Scott C. · Married on 07/01/2013

Corey and his group played our Wedding on July 1st of 2013 and they were fantastic. They traveled to our venue which was in Hood River with no problem, set up and playing well before we were ready to walk down the aisle. They took our music requests and accommodated them spectacularly. Corey was very prompt and courteous on the phone and gave us his feedback after we told him the musical tone we were going for. We would highly recommend Duo Con Brio for any event you may need their services for. Thank you Corey!

Scott & Chelsea Shoji

Sent on 11/29/2013

Scott · Married on 06/29/2013

Having Duo Con Brio at our wedding was the ideal way to top off a fun, classy, and enjoyable day... They were friendly, responsive, flexible, and the music was better than we imagined. If you are looking for a memorable experience of your life (as it was for me- us), without all the insanity of a DJ- I would recommend them (and I very rarely find services worth rating this highly).

Dr. Scott Christie