Duo con Brio Reviews

126 | West Linn, OR

126 Reviews for Duo con Brio

Carolyn · Married on 09/24/2016

They provided the perfect ambiance with ceremony music for our elegant outdoor wedding.

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 09/08/2016

I booked Duo Con Brio for my wedding ceremony 2 years in advance of my wedding. It was not necessary to book them so far in advance, but I /knew/ I wanted a string duo for my ceremony. Hiring Duo Con Brio was one of the best decisions I made in relation to my wedding. Sure, it probably would've been cheaper to just have a DJ play instrumental music for my ceremony, but it wouldn't have been as memorable. I have zero regrets hiring DCB! They played so beautifully, and we received so many compliments from our guests. Everyone LOVED our ceremony music! My brother even said he thought the string duo was a very personal touch; it related to my husband's and I's family because we all played instruments in band. DCB was beyond perfect! I'm so glad I hired them for our ceremony!!! Hearing them play our processional/recessional music (and what little I was able to hear pre-ceremony) was a part of some of my favorite moments of that entire wonderful, moments-filled day! I only regret I was unable to hear most of the pre-ceremony music, because I was hidden away. Fun tip: make sure you have someone record Duo Con Brio playing- you'll want to hear how beautiful their music is for yourself.
    Seriously, if you're looking for live instrumental music, hire Duo Con Brio. They are amazing!!!

Sent on 10/31/2016

Jeff · Married on 08/26/2016

Book early - well worth it. We were so fortunate to be able to connect direct with our cellist after our agent dropped the ball and never actually booked our wedding. Thankfully our event was on a friday even and they had availability and were very willing to jump in and assist in anyway. We only dictated two songs - one classic and one modern/pop - which they absolutely nailed! Would book them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/30/2016

Roman · Married on 08/19/2016

We looked at many options for a String Quartet. And found Duo Con Brio through our wedding venue. We were SO pleased at the service they offered and for a great (affordable) fee! Corey met with us and was very helpful in introduction and planning!! He was flexible and understanding to our needs. And listening to them play at the ceremony, we were SO happy we chose them. Duo Con Brio added the most sensational class and atmosphere to our wedding. The chapel was a dream state just as we imagined it! Our guests were impressed and delighted by a string quartet! We will forward Duo Con Brio's name everywhere we go! Thank you Corey and your team for an amazing experience and for being a very important highlight of our wedding day! Wedding day - August 19th 2016. Venue - Abernethy Center.

Sent on 02/08/2017

Kimberley · Married on 08/06/2016

Of all the additions to our wedding, Don Con Brio was the best! They were so professional, and the music thay played was incredibly beautiful. All of our guests commented on how much they enjoyed it. We had the violinist and chello player. I couldn't have been happier!

Sent on 11/23/2016

Connie · Married on 08/06/2016

The music was so beautiful, it made the ceremony elegant. The group was so professional and played the music that we wanted. I would definitely use them again.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Johnathan · Married on 08/04/2016

Duo Con Brio!!! They are the very, VERY best!!! They were more creative and accommodating than we could have hoped. They arranged, performed, and recorded songs specifically for our wedding at our request and then, AND THEN, they helped me to surprise my wife 10 years later (this August) by reprising the same playlist on our anniversary. Just unbelievable. I will recommend no one else.

Sent on 11/23/2016

Duo con Brio was wonderful to work with! They are talented musicians, highly professional, and made it very easy to do business with them.

Sent on 11/28/2016

John · Married on 07/23/2016

Very good service both before the ceremony during the ceremony and nice for cocktail hour affordable too,!

Sent on 12/13/2016

Meng · Married on 07/15/2016

We hired Cory's team with Duo Con Brio to perform at our wedding and they did a fantastic job. We emailed back and forth a few times with Cory's team and they were happy to learn some songs outside of their current repertoire for a nominal fee. I really like how you can listed to their arrangements on the website and it's helpful when determining whether you need a duo, trio, etc. (we opted for a trio).

Their timing was spot-on and they had no issues getting set up and playing at our completely outdoor venue. We also had a special request of the groom's brother playing along with them for an arrangement during the ceremony, which was really special. Overall, we would definitely recommend; they are affordable and just add a great addition to your special event!

Sent on 08/30/2016

Jin · Married on 06/18/2016

Duo con Brio was incredible. We couldn't have hoped for a better and more professional experience for our ceremony music. We highly recommend them as they are so flexible and have a fantastic selection of music choices.

Sent on 02/23/2017

Alan · Married on 05/28/2016

Every wedding needs music. It is a MUST! Duo con Brio's web site made it easy for the bride to select her music. Additionally, Corey is easily available for prompt consultation and discussion of music selections. I recommend "Brio" without reservation.

Adam · Married on 05/21/2016

Very professional. Wish we would have had a chance to talk to them a little after the performance to say in the person, but the day was so hectic!

Monica · Married on 04/29/2016

Very easy to schedule online. Cory was professional and punctual. He helped with the music selection and made it stress free. Music was beautiful and everyone loved it.

Sent on 11/21/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 03/19/2016

Loved hiring Duo Con Brio for our wedding. They are professional and make your ceremony extra special.

Sent on 11/28/2016

Kate · Married on 09/19/2015

Amazing, memorable to say the least. The romanticism Duo con Brio brought to my wedding was heartfelt. What a great choice. I will highly recommend them to one and all for any kind of event. Thank you so much.

Sent on 11/05/2015

Kim · Married on 09/18/2015

They are absolutely amazing. No stress, no unnecessary meetings or appointments. They just show up and make the wedding unbelievably sweet. Highly recommend. Very reasonable price!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Brian · Married on 09/14/2015

Duo Con Brio - top notch! We had small wedding at the top of Wahclella Falls outside of Cascade Locks. Park rules do not allow amplified music. My bride conceded to the fact we would not have music during our ceremony. I wanted her to have a song to walk down the aisle too; live performers with string instruments would work. I contacted Corey Avrill at Duo Con Brio to surprise her with her song. WOW! Awesome. He responded to me promptly on every request. He called me to discuss details and setting up the contract was a breeze. A few weeks before the big day, I had some significant last minute changes in both schedule and logistics. He worked hard to accommodate these sending Jane Day and Cami Wilson Scott, two performers from Duo Con Brio. They endured the mile hike up to the waterfall with smiles. They have radiant personalities and just felt like part of the family. They made sure to arrive early to keep the music a surprise. When my bride finally arrived, we turned the corner towards the waterfall with Duo Con Brio playing the song she wanted to walk down the aisle to. These are such magnificent people: Corey, Jane, and Cami. They can play a mix of classical and contemporary. It made our day that much more memorable.

Sent on 10/26/2015

Christian · Married on 08/29/2015

Duo con Brio was literally one of our best vendor choices I made while planning our wedding. Corey was responsive, patient with our needs and wants and straight forward. Corey helped make our day really special and a reflection of "us", all of our guests loved Duo con Brio. Don't think twice - go with Duo con Brio!

Sent on 10/29/2015
  • User5420187 · 2+ years ago

Love this group! We hired them for our wedding and they were awesome! We used the trio set of the violin, viola and cello. They played contemporary string music including Sweet Child of Mine, Endless Love, Unchained Melody and lots of others for our wedding, but they do the classical stuff too. Highly recommend them for your event!

Sent on 04/27/2016
  • X

Xenia · Married on 05/24/2015

Thank you for providing your awesomely talented services for our ceremony!

Sent on 10/31/2015

Dana · Married on 02/28/2015

We wanted a special song performed during our communion time, and Duo con Brio was happy to work with us and arrange it. Both musicians came to the rehearsal to play
    live, which was wonderful! The cello and violin sounded lovely together, especially during the prelude music, and there was very little direction needed. I felt blessed to have such professional, friendly musicians play at our wedding.

Sent on 10/25/2015

Corey was so great. So great at answering all my questions and working with me from long distance. We had someone come to our rehearsal and he was so sweet and an amazing player. The music on my wedding day was breath taking. Perfectly timed and so beautiful! I wouldn't have wanted anything else!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Clare · Married on 08/23/2014

Great to work with- quick responses, helpful tips on songs to choose, lovely music!

Sent on 09/10/2014

Sean · Married on 08/22/2014

Duo Con Brio preformed beautifully at our wedding!!!!! They were recommended to us and I would absolutely recommend them to anyone. We worked directly with musicians who preformed and they were both very professional and helped us with the selection process a well as the timing throughout the ceremony.

Sent on 09/15/2014