DunnRight Video & Films Reviews

5 | Largo, FL

5 Reviews for DunnRight Video & Films

5 DunnRight Video & Films Reviews

Stephanie · Married on 08/24/2012

Brents work is beautiful, he is an amazing artist with his vision and what he captures. I never thought I would find such an amazing videographer for such a great price and a true professional. HIRE HIM NOW!!

Tamar · Married on 02/25/2012

Brent did an AMAZING job taking video of our wedding.
    We didn't even notice he was there, yet he caught ALL of our special, intimate, and exciting moments on film.
    Brent was professional, patient, timely, and knows his job well – from editing the footage, to adding the perfect music
    His editing of our wedding video exceeded my expectations!
    Each time I watch our highlight reel, it brings tears to my eyes.
    Having a video of your wedding allows you to re-live the moments over and over again!
    I highly recommend Brent!

Greg · Married on 11/09/2008

The finished product was way beyond our expectations! A wonderfully professional operation on every front. Thank you, Brent, and DunnRight!

Mary · Married on 11/10/2007

I was hesitant at first. My husband wanted video but I was nervous that it would be the cheesy videos that anyone could shoot with a home camera. Brett eased my nerves when we went for a consultation. He had a variety of styles and none were cheesy. My husband new what he wanted and DunnRight was able to supply it. Our wedding was at an aquarium and there were going to be lighting issues. A couple weeks before our wedding we were at the aquarium meeting with the dj and we ran into Brett. To our surprise, he was walking around checking lighting levels and (as we found out later) shooting some "fishy" shots....all for our video. Talk about going that extra mile! When we finally received our video I cried watching it for the first time, my mom did too. He used the songs we wanted and there were some surprising shots as well. The DVD contained two parts. The first 15 minutes or so were "Highlights" set to music. These are great for sharing with friends. Following that was the ENTIRE ceremony and a great deal of raw footage from the reception. Now my husband and I can sit down and enjoy the whole wedding when we want. DunnRight Video is very professional and I would recommend Brett to everyone.

Paula · Married on 02/24/2007

Brent and his staff were wonderful! We did a destination wedding to Clearwater Beach, Florida so I was at the mercy of my vendors because I did not have any referrals. From the initial consultation to the wedding to the finished product, their service was remarkable. The video is the best wedding video I have ever seen and my friends and family agree. The photographs are nice but the video really lets you relive the moments you missed while busy getting ready or on the other side of the room. I highly recommend this service. It was well worth the money.