27 Reviews for Dulce Belize Weddings

To-Do Lists (2)
Partial Planning (1)
Non-Religious (1)
27 Dulce Belize Weddings Reviews

We’ve just begun working with Melody, but it has been great so far. She is responsive, and real and I trust her.

Profile Picture paige, 2/22/19, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Destination, Ceremony, Reception, Full Planning

Melody and her team were awesome!! Beautiful setup, great food and took care of every request!!! Took care of 3 nights of dinners/drinks and even a pig roast!!!!

Profile Picture Dan, 7/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Melody did an amazing job with our wedding last month! She was able to make my dream wedding into reality! The vendors she uses are extremely professional and the quality was just superb. Thank you so much, Melody!

Profile Picture Meena, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Melody was incredibly patient with me as I continued to change my ideas for my wedding. I requested a few items that made it a bit difficult, but Melody pulled through for me; even found me eucalyptus from Guatemala! Melody went above and beyond to ensure that my wedding was everything that I wanted. A lot of sparkles and bling and the most beautiful flowers. If you want a beach wedding, with a glamorous look, then put your trust in Melody. Melody took all of my stress away. Our wedding was everything that we dreamt of and more.

Profile Picture Sheena, 3/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Melody and her team made my weddding “stress free” and there aren’t enough words to describe how beautiful they made it. I had every confidence in her and she exceeded my expectations. From the get go, she made me feel like she had everything under control, and she overachieved on my special day!! I can’t thank her enough!!! She is a gem of the island. My guests raves about how much fun they had at the wedding and about how beautifully everything turned out. That to me, is a great indication of the success of the wedding planner.

Profile Picture Melody, 1/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Melody at Dulce Belize Wedding was truly amazing. She made our wedding and wedding planning experience so much easier and overall just better. Not only was she amazing to work with while we were planning, she went above and beyond once we arrived in Belize. Melody made communicating during planning very easy and made sure that whatever mode of communication was easiest was available to us. She worked with our busy life and work schedules and always made time to talk when we needed. She was very open to our ideas and made sure that every detail was covered. Once we arrived in Belize she greeted us upon arrival and went out of her way to welcome us and make us feel at home on the island. She kept in amazing contact with us prior to the wedding and gave us great recommendations on our whole trip. On our special day she made sure everything was perfect and that everyone was prepared and where they should be. I couldn’t have imagined a more perfect day or a better person to assist us along the way. Melody made our wedding dreams come true.

Profile Picture Laura, 11/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Dulce Belize Weddings made our wedding absolutely perfect. Melody is incredible at what she does! She is so wonderful at listening to your ideas about what you want and she has this uncanny ability to make whatever the idea is BETTER. I could not have imagined a more beautiful set-up. She made my wedding completely stress-free; she made sure all of the vendors were on time, and on the top of their game :) Melody was perfect through the entire planning process, video chats, emails, calls, and she even met me at the airport the day we landed on Ambergris! She took care of every detail, I almost felt like I should have had to do more, but that's just how good she is! lol
Understandable personal circumstances prevented her from being there on the day of my actual wedding and she put DJ Deb in command. Deb. was. amazing!!!! Our family still talks about how fun she was! And she made sure everything went smoothly, from the ceremony, to the reception/dance that was held at a different venue, she ensured that everything was perfect.
We had the most unbelievable wedding, and we literally owe it all to Melody and the Dulce Belize Wedding team. You will not find a better planner :)

Photos
Profile Picture Ashley, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination

Melody and team were fantastic to work with. She took our vision and brought it to life with little stress or concern!

Planning a wedding from far away is challenging, but Melody established trust early on and took care of the smallest details. She was hands on from the time we arrived on the island and organized her teams and other vendors with precision. On the day of the wedding, I wouldn't have wanted anyone else there. She took care of everything, allowing me to focus on the momentous occasion. In the blink of an eye she was polished and professional and made things happen without a single snag.

I appreciated Melody's attention to detail and ideas to customize and make our special day our own. She was firm when necessary, but also a pleasure to share our special day with. Melody is a new friend whom I look forward to visiting on future anniversary trips!

Profile Picture Kari, 6/1/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Absolutely perfect! I don't even think I have enough kind words for how great it was to work with Melody. I asked for a magical bohemian wedding and that is exactly what I got! It was so effortless on my side and she went way above and beyond! I feel incredibly blessed to have worked with such a great group of people for my wedding! My only regret is that I didn't steal Melody and her team to come back to the states with me to plan my reception at home!

Profile Picture Maria, 5/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Melody and her team were amazing. We had such an incredible wedding experience in Belize. Our sandbar wedding was so unique and unforgettable. Thank you.

Profile Picture Theresa, 4/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health, Catering, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Transportation, Wedding Planning

What an amazing unique incredible experience! Melody & her team went above and beyond for Steve and I. Thank you!

Profile Picture Theresa, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Ceremony, Reception

We wanted to get married on the beach on Caye Caulker but with all the travel and other planning, we had not been able to locate a florist in advance. Melody was recommended to us by our host and in one day we were able to contact her, get a bouquet ordered, and received it on the evening taxi. She was able to work with a very tight schedule and the bouquet was absolutely beautiful and perfect.

Profile Picture Bob, 3/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Melody was fantastic to work with. She was very flexible, accommodating, and on top of things. We were concerned about some of our wedding party getting up in time for our early start and Melody even offered to stay at our resort to help rally the troops! My SO and I are fairly laid-back and besides having the venue picked out, we didn’t provide much detail but Melody was able to work with what we provided and organize everything we needed to make our wedding truly memorable.

Profile Picture Emma, 2/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Melody was a word that can not be said. A whole part of the island she made sure that everything was so perfect it was like a story tale. I personally would never think about anyone but her when I get married. She has such a beautiful soul and makes sure you have 5 star service the entire time you have everything you need and want. I would personally say if she was not the point person of everyone on the island i would fire everyone. I think she is great from the night before we forgot our rings and brought me to a gentleman that metaled gold (better have real money) to the one on one on the island. I have a love for her like you can not believe absolutely 5 stars call me personally I am a CEO of a fortune 1 company she was perfect.

Profile Picture jason, 1/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Melody made my wedding dream come true. Our wedding could not have been more beautiful. We planned our wedding from Texas, and Melody was easy to communicate with from the beginning. She made note of the things I wanted, and took the details a step further. She went above and beyond to make every last detail perfect. And she did this a week after a hurricane!! I never doubted that my wedding would be beautiful, and my expectations were far exceeded.

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

We had a wonderful experience working with Melody, in addition to being incredibly personable and caring about her clients, Melody is a true professional and managed our wedding day down to every detail, allowing my husband and I to relax and enjoy our special day! She is easy to contact and easy to work with - she helps relieve the stress of wedding planning! There are not enough words to describe how grateful we are to Melody for being part of our special day. She is quick and knows how to coordinate everything from hair appointments, to transportation, and beautiful flower arrangements. She even went an extra mile and spend the day with us for our adventurous photo shoot. If you are looking for a wedding planner or event coordinator, Melody not only does an amazing job, but she does it with a warm heart and friendly way! I am quite confident if you book her for your wedding planning you will have a beautiful wedding experience!

Profile Picture Destiny, 7/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Melody is by far the best wedding planner on the planet! She totally understood what I wanted from the beginning & I wanted serious details! She got everything done in 1 day!!! Amazing!! She will deliver! Have no fear, Melody is here!!!! Book her now! You will be glad you did...

Profile Picture User6577906, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Very flexible with planning and great to work with.

Profile Picture User6937195, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Event Design, Partial Planning, Referrals, Ceremony, Destination, Non-Religious

I would strongly advise anyone looking to do a destination wedding in Belize to consider using Melody. She is local to the island and knows everyone and thing there to make your wedding run smooth as silk!

Profile Picture Aaron, 6/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Melody was so great! She took care of everything from the very beginning. She worked the entire day of our wedding to make a beautiful ceremony for us. I could not have asked for a better day!

Profile Picture Taryn, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Flowers, Wedding Planning

I contacted Melody the week before our planned after wedding photoshoot to see if she would make a bouquest for that shoot. I sent her a picture of my wedding bouquet to let her know what we liked and knowing we wouldn't be able to get an exact replica. What she created was gorgeous! It was purple and blue and wildflowery while still looking beachy! She even through in a bout which I hadn't even thought to ask about! She even contacted our photographer to arrange with him how to get my bouqeut to me. Then since we were going into town for dinner after the photoshoot she came to the dock to meet us! She is truly a wonderful person! Thank you so much for making my bouquet on short notice and with such care! You are amazing!

Profile Picture Sydni, 4/9/16, 14 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers for our wedding were absolutely beautiful! Highly recommend this vendor.

Profile Picture Megan, 12/12/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

If you are getting married in belize. Dulce weddings is the place to go. They are locals and know the best places to go. My bouquet was amazing!!! It was worth much more thanwhat we paid for. Melody also decorated our sailboat that we got married on as a suprise!!! Thank you so much again.. people you are silly if you don't use dulce weddings. These ladies are born on the island and know what works best. Very professional. Xx

Profile Picture Zulema, 9/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The wedding day can be pretty stressful, but we put everything in Melody's hands and she made our wedding a smooth event. She had great suggestions, excellent resources and was an all around real professional. We were on a tight budget and she made it not-a-problem, pulling off a dream wedding for a price we could afford.

Profile Picture Grant, 2/14/15, 1 Review