Dugan Studios Reviews

9 Reviews for Dugan Studios

• Tim

Tim R. · Getting married on 01/06/2022

Dugan Studios

Absolute 5 Star!! Dan is exceptional. Our wedding occurred during the summer of COVID 2020 so we had to improvise and limit number of attendees to immediate family. Dan made suggestions on how / where to be for the best effect, lighting, etc., that we would never even have thought of. The results were stunning. He is charming, funny, understanding and warm. His many years of experience was evident in his flexibility and the way he put us at ease on a very stressful day. The pictures were stunning and of the highest quality!! We have them hanging from our walls and on our mantle over the fireplace. Both me and my wife are super pleased with Dan and would recommend him to anyone beginning their wedding journey.

Sent on 04/03/2021

Sara · Married on 05/22/2015

We loved our experience with Dan. He really listened to our requests and captured "us" in our photos and videos. We couldn't be happier with the level of service that we received. Very professional, talented, responsive and reliable. We have received numerous compliments on our photography and were really fortunate that we had Dan and his team there to capture it all. Our photos and videos turned out amazing. They stay up to date with all of the newest technology. They can even use a drone camera for aerial footage. We are so happy that we went with Dugan studios and highly recommend them.

Sent on 10/19/2015

Beatrice · Married on 09/13/2014

Dan and his staff from Dugan Studios were great to work with before, during, and after my daughter's September wedding. They captured some of the most beautiful and romantic moments. Both videographers were wonderful and a lot of fun to work with, the entire day. I was very impressed with how unobtrusive they were while filming the pre-wedding events as well as the wedding and reception. The quality of their work is evident in the way they capture special moments, creating some very precious and lasting memories! I would highly recommend having Dugan Studios perform your wedding videography. Thank you for the wonderful memories!

Sent on 02/05/2015

Dan created such an amazing video that really captured the feel of my wedding. From the unique aerial footage to the great clips of my grandparents getting down on the dance floor, the video was everything I could have asked for. I also loved his music choices. Dan was very professional and didn't get in any of my guests faces or anything with the cameras. He also stayed late into the night, later than we had discussed since our event got extended. He also edited the video based on a few additional people I wanted to include, which I really appreciated. My whole family is also so thrilled with the video. I know that when I look back in 30 years at the video, I will be able to remember every detail! Thank you Dan!!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Dan Dugan and team were great to work with. He was very flexible and I loved the finish product. I would definitely recommend him for a wedding!

Sent on 12/21/2013

Dan and his assistant did such a fantastic job at my son and daughter-in-law's wedding. The video that they did we all loved! Every special moment was captured beautifully! Dan did extra little videos that we did not even know he was going to do. I highly recommend them for any occasion. I found him through a friend of my daughter who had also used him. They too were very happy with their work.

Sent on 12/17/2013

Makenzie · Married on 10/27/2017

Dan and his te were very professional and courteous. They were accommodating when things came up as well! Their work is incredible. We couldn’t have asked for better pictures or videos of our wedding! He’s definitely worth the price!

Sent on 01/09/2018
  • User3792052 · 2+ years ago

Dan and his assistant Deb did a great job capturing the moments from our wedding! My husband and I were extremely pleased with how attentive they were and how we almost didn't realize they were there! That sounds bad, but really, with any wedding videographer and photographer, you want them to be able to capture the videos and photos of you looking completely natural and happy, and not like you're "on camera". Dugan video did exactly that, and we couldn't be happier! They were also extremely flexible when I provided feedback that I wanted one of the songs in the music video swapped out for a different song.

Sent on 01/07/2014

Dan and his staff were wonderful to work with. Hardly knew they were even there but the results were fantastic.

Sent on 01/07/2014