Dudha Productions Reviews

Dudha Productions View more information

• Keena
    Keena P. Married on 09/26/2021

You will not be disappointed!

DJ Firoz was by far the best decision we had made! He is extremely professional, friendly, and easy to work with. He asks questions during the meeting to get to know your music preference so the music is relevant to what you like. There was a perfect mix of new and old school music to keep all age groups hyped up! The reception was lively and fun until the end! You will not be disappointed with Firoz!Firoz was by far the best decision we had made! He is extremely professional, friendly, and easy to work with. He asks questions during the meeting to get to know your music preference so the music is relevant to what you like. There was a perfect mix of new and old school music to keep all age groups hyped up! The reception was lively and fun until the end! You will not be disappointed with Firoz!
  • U R
    U R Married on 04/10/2021

Absolutely amazing DJ

DJ Firoz was a vital part of my wedding weekend! I went into my wedding stress free with a clear timeline. His MC'ing, music and lighting really elevated the ambience and kept the party going strong. So many people complimented me on what a good job he did. Honestly couldn't have done it would him, I would 100% recommend him for your event!
    Manosai E. Married on 11/28/2020

Fantastic wedding weekend experience

We worked with Firoz to cover our entire wedding weekend and we we had an absolute blast. From what we heard from all our guests, they also had a really great time getting up and dancing to all the music being played throughout the weekend. Firoz was easy to work with and communicate with, which helped our logistics go super smoothly. In particular: we had a challenging set of post-wedding ceremony group photos but we got through it in record time. The most important aspect for us in selecting a DJ was knowing that they would be responsible for maintaining the energy of the crowd. Firoz got everyone on their foot and moving with that energy on that dance floor, which made sure our wedding was a blast for all. It was a weekend we will never forget.
    Nishant Married on 06/12/2020

Best Wedding DJ!

I would recommend Firoz in a heartbeat! He went above and beyond for us and has such a warm, loving personality, which shone through during our ceremony to make it feel incredibly special and meaningful. He was consistently on top of his game – he is passionate about creating a fun, lively atmosphere as a DJ. We had an intimate wedding ceremony at home during the COVID-19 pandemic, yet all of our guests on the zoom livestream commented on how well he engaged the crowd and made everyone feel like they were a part of the experience, as if they were there in person. We couldn’t have imagined a better DJ – he’s a natural and required minimal input from us. He even kindly FaceTimed my family to help us feel at ease prior to the event and made us feel like we were a part of his family, even sending us such heartfelt messages after our wedding about the sentimental moments. He is without a doubt one of the best decisions we made for our wedding!
    Jagdeep S. Married on 05/04/2019

Great Experience!

Firoz was very professional, courteous and respectful. He played an awesome playlist and knows what the crowd likes. I would highly recommend him. One of the best DJs i have ever worked with. 5 stars!
    Mehul Married on 04/28/2019

Flexible , Great DJ , Read the

We really enjoyed working with DJ Firoz. He is super nice guy with great understanding of liking of the crowd. Our family and friends had great time dancing on his tune. He is great planner, executor and flexible. We used his service for one event less as per contact and he was so understanding in refunding the amount to us for that event. He was overall a great DJ and person to work with. We are glad that we had him as DJ. He also played part of great MC and keeping the exciting in the crowd throughout our wedding weekend.
    Sateesh S. Married on 02/09/2019

Excellent job by DJ Mazhar

DJ Mazhar did an excellent job at my wedding ceremony and reception on 9th Feb 2019.He made both events more lively and joyful. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an easy-going professional DJ. He made everyone dance on dance-floor with his dance numbers. Our event was a huge hit with DJ Mazhar.
    Sonam P. Married on 11/18/2018

Amazing experience!

DJ Firoz did absolutely amazing for all of my wedding events! He is very personalble. He helped with suggestions to setup, live feed screens, and took care of last minute details! He takes time out to do venue visits & to meet in person to help organize a music time. I couldn’t have had a better DJ for my events.
    Jason P. Married on 09/22/2018

The Best Wedding Experience

I couldn’t have asked for a better DJ than DJ Firoz for my wedding. From the Baraat coming down the riverwalk, to our wedding reception, there was not a moment when the dance floor was empty, and we had over 500 guests at our wedding, and the music suited everyone - traditional relatives to work peers and everyone in between. He made our experience seamless and answered all of our questions when we met with him before the event. He also perfectly met our requests we gave him before the event, including a “do not play” and “do play” list of songs, and stuck with our preference of music throughout the night. Truly a 5 star experience for a modern Indian wedding.
    Dimple P. Married on 08/18/2018

Best Wedding DJ

My family and I have used Firoz for many years including birthday and graduation parties, so of course when it came to my wedding (August 2018) we had no doubts on who we would choose as our DJ. Kunal and I could not have asked for a better DJ for all our wedding events. From our mehndi, baraat, wedding, and reception, the music was great. He always knew how to get the crowd going and stay on the dance floor. He catered to every age group and all music requests were fulfilled, as well as not playing our "do not play" list. Firoz is very easy to work with and we would highly recommend him to anyone for any event they are considering a DJ for.
    Vanda Married on 04/07/2018
    With Firoz, we got more than a DJ - we got the whole productions and most importantly someone that is passionate about weddings and music! From the start, Firoz was very responsive and his passion about his work really came across from our our phone calls. We initially selected Firoz as our DJ & MC ans later selected his lights and sparklers!!!! Him and his team really exceeded on all these areas. Firoz met with our wedding planner and my MIL while facetiming as we were planning our layout. He was so helpful in providing his expertise with the venue and DJ experience on best placements and key things we should keep in mind as we planned for our ceremony timeline. As we were having an albanian/indian wedding, Firoz balanced the playlists for the two so well! He was a great a MC throughout the night with lots of energy and kept the dance floor going all night!! I honestly didn't think very much about lights and the impact they can have on a venue but Firoz showed me that. He matched the floral decor and the events of the night so well!!! the highlight of all it was the indoor sparklers. I was a bit hesitant to get those but seriously best decision! Firoz had to do a lot of pre-work and demonstration with the hotel to show they are safe and the set-up that went with it. We asked him to make them part of our first dance and the rest he placed throughout the night and they really made the night more magical! We also had the dholi drummer as part of our package and he never skipped a smile and a beat throughout the night! A DJ can make or break the guests experience and with Firoz we not only got a night to remember but a full production with amazing photos & videos!
    Priya Married on 12/30/2017
    Firoz from Dudha Productions provided multiple services at our wedding and the experience was absolutely amazing! He provided uplighting services at our sangeet and reception as well as providing DJ services at the wedding and reception. It was such a pleasure working with him. My husband's family and friends absolutely loved the music he played at the baraat and he made sure it was a memorable moment. He played all the music we had requested and more! He was very flexible with his timing and made sure he did a site visit at the venue to ensure he provided the correct number of uplights. Firoz was also very helpful and made great suggestions for music to be played at some of our biggest moments. Firox is very responsive and was very easy to work with during such a stressful time. I would highly recommend his services!
    Sheevani Married on 11/04/2017
    Firoz was such a pleasure to work with for our wedding! All of our guests enjoyed his music and energy so much starting from the Baraat early morning until the end of the Reception night. Highly recommend him for any event!
    Shekhar Married on 10/28/2017
    DJ Firoz was awesome at my daughter's wedding. Right from contracting, price flexibility, value as well as choosing all the entry numbers he was on the top.

Highly recommend him. always expect him to bring his " A" game to your function
    Payal Married on 10/14/2017
    DJ Firoz and his team were one of my favorite parts of our wedding. He kept the crowd hyped during the bharat, made sure everyone was having an amazing time, helped us customize my entrance to the ceremony, our entrance into the reception. There were SO many things. Most importantly he kept people ON the dance floor. They were worth every penny!
  • Luis
    Luis Married on 09/16/2017

Danced the night away

We hired Dj Firoz and his team for our event and it was an great experience. Not only did he play exactly what we wanted, he took the time to engage the crowd, keeping everyone dancing on the dance floor all night. The textured lighting and up lighting transformed the room. Amazing team, A+ service.
    Minaz Married on 04/29/2017
    Dj Mazhar did an amazing job with my wedding. We had him booked for two events back to back. For both events he was there early and ready to go before the first guest arrived. He took the time to contact me before my wedding day to confirm all the specific music I wanted to make sure he was prepared. I had a hard time picking music for my bridal party’s entrance and he sent me a variety of music he recommended. Dieting the event He was professional and listened to all our guests requests. I’d definitely work with him again!
  • O
    Omar Married on 04/28/2017
    DJ Mazhar did a great job at my wedding. Working with him was super easy. It was one of the few things at my wedding that was stress free. We booked him months before the wedding and he followed up with me a few weeks before the wedding. It was nice that after we booked him we didn’t have to do anything. If he needed something from us he’d remind us rather than us having to remind him. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a easy going professional DJ. He was a huge hit with all our family and friends.
    Sonia Married on 05/07/2016
    DJ Firoz is a must for your wedding! We had a fusion wedding Indian/American and he kept everyone on the dance floor all night. He takes time to understand your musical tastes and the demographics of the guests so there is not a dull moment. We did a baraat and he had the crowd going the whole time. The music he chose for our Indian ceremony was perfect. He was always willing to talk through any questions and listen to your needs. Once we had our first call with him - we knew he was the one we wanted to go with! Thank you Firoz!
    Pooja Married on 05/24/2015
    DJ Firoz really helped make our wedding and reception memorable. He has so much experience with Indian weddings and he gave us really great guidance on everything from scheduling to song choices.

He had another one of his Djs, DJ Raj, at our Garba night, but DJ Firoz was present during our wedding ceremony and reception. The guests had a blast dancing to his music during the baraat and reception - he really knows how to seamlessly mix music between Indian and American genres. We loved that he played all of our favorite music and really made sure that events moved along enjoyably. He makes sure to ask in advance all the specific songs we want to hear and genres to play.

Having vendors you can rely on and know they will go out of their way to work with the other vendors really is a HUGE stress reliever!
    Rosalyn Married on 06/06/2014
    DJ Firoz was so helpful during the whole wedding planning process and really rocked the aquarium on my wedding day. I would recommend their services any day, any time. We had a blast. He was wonderful to work with
  • User1167352 2+ years ago
    DJ Firoz was absolutely excellent at our wedding. We had several phone meetings before the wedding day, going over the itinerary, song requests/suggestions, name pronunciations etc. He was always very professional, friendly and helpful. I should mention that we had an Indian wedding, so we hired Dudha Productions for the baraat (the mobile baraat was a big hit, great music, crowd loved it), the ceremony and then the reception (MC/DJ). I thought Firoz would come with a crew of people, but he was an amazing one-man show - he did it all!

I especially appreciated his ability to read the crowd; despite planning on starting the reception with some slow songs, it was clear that our guests really wanted to dance the night away! Firoz responded by playing great, fun fance music that our crowd loved. It was a crazy dance floor and his efforts made the wedding really memorable. After the wedding, I debriefed with my Day of Coordinator who couldn't stop saying how wonderful it was to work with DJ Firoz.

We are very glad to have picked DJ Firoz for our wedding - Dudha Productions gets top marks across the board!
    Puja Married on 05/28/2011
    DJ Raj was great, he really got the crowd on the dance floor. He even helped to find an interesting surprise for the reception which surely got all the guys dancing.
    Lisa Married on 05/13/2018
    DJ Firoz was amazing throughout our wedding events! He played great music during the baraat and reception. Everyone was enjoying the music and dancing the whole night! He was easy to get a hold of and easy to talk to. His song suggestions were also very helpful when we were picking music for our entrances. We would recommend him to anyone we know!
  • User2311668 2+ years ago
    DJ Firoz was an amazing DJ and MC for our wedding. We had an Indian/American wedding, and he was able to seamlessly play both types of music without alienating either side on the dance floor. Our guests were raving about the music for weeks after the wedding! DJ Firoz is also very professional and flexible with any last minute changes. We had many conversations before the wedding to ensure he knew his responsibilities, the flow of the day, and knew how to pronounce everyone's names. If you are looking for a great DJ that will keep the party going all night, don't look any further!