50 Reviews for Drew Noel Photography & A Vintage Booth

Enclosed Booth (1)
Prints (1)
Props (1)
50 Drew Noel Photography & A Vintage Booth Reviews

My husband and I got married on May 19, 2017 and used Drew Noel as our photographer. We chose him for his artistic and candid style. I waited until now because I had been planning to give my husband a boudoir album, shot by Drew on the morning of my wedding, on his birthday at the end of September. I wanted to make sure that my entire experience with Drew was included in this review. Not only is Drew an incredibly talented photographer and true artist, but he is also a lovely person and a pleasure to work with. His assistant was also fabulous and they were very in sync. I never had any experience shooting for a boudoir album but Drew gave me totally amazing and professional verbal guidance throughout. He was polite, kind, and patient. When I worked with him to create my album, he was very easy to communicate with and recommended some of the most amazing shots to use, all while listening to my opinion. My husband LOVED his present, to say the least, and this album and those photos are images that my husband can have forever. Although the wedding day is awfully stressful, Drew was calm and collected and was a comfort to have around. He never stopped shooting the entire morning. He got every photo we could have wanted and more. The thing that we liked most about Drew is that everything about him was genuine. Nothing seemed forced. He was very passionate about what he was doing and enjoyed being there, and that came through in his work and how he interacted with us and our guests. We spent more time with him than any other vendor or guest on our wedding day and we, and that came through in his work and how he interacted with us and our guests. We spent more time with him than any other vendor or guest on our wedding day and we have zero regrets. If it isn’t clear, Drew was by far our favorite vendor and we are so lucky to have hired him. He is worth every penny we spent. We are in the process of creating our wedding album with him now and we can’t wait to get it.

Profile Picture Tammy, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Drew was simply outstanding. He brought out the absolute best in my husband and I for our wedding photos and captured the day through a remarkably artistic lens bursting with style. He got every single photo that we wanted him to get and also the photos we didn't even think about. He made us feel comfortable in front of the camera from the first moment and made the experience incredibly enjoyable. He is truly the best vendor that we worked with and we would insist that he is your first call when booking a photographer.

Profile Picture Amanda, 1/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Drew Noel is the absolute GO-TO for wedding and event photographers. The amount of comments we have received from family and friends is outstanding, people have even reached out to us to hire him for their special day. We used him for both our engagement shoot and wedding photos. He is friendly, energetic and has the eye to see the potential for a great photo out of seemingly nothing! My husband, who does not like taking photos, was very appreciate of his relaxed nature and was excited to see the finished photos. Two months later people still comment on how much they loved the photos. He even has a great assistant in Jim. Would give him a 10/5 if able.

Profile Picture Christina, 11/19/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Drew Noel deserves 5 stars across the board. Their attention to detail and passion to meet our needs is unparalleled. My husband and I had the privilege to spend as much time as we needed during our planning session to ensure that all details would be perfect. This brought such a sense of comfort and solidified our confidence with Drew. Drew allowed us to see things from his professional prospective while still maintaining what my husband and I envisioned. He truly is an expert in his field.

Profile Picture Allison, 11/11/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

I can use adjectives like talented, amazing, charming, phenomenal to describe Drew Noel and his work but words really can do no justice. When I tell you D.N. is worlds apart from others in the industry- you have to see it, feel it and experience his mastery of the camera to believe it! D.N. is at the top of his game and in my humble opinion is the best (wedding) photographer around!!

Profile Picture Jason, 9/24/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

We hired Drew for our wedding and would highly recommend him to anyone! He was excellent to work with and very processional. We received so many amazing and creative photos in such a short period of time - could not ask for better service! He also packaged it so beautifully - it truly felt like a gift! Also, the timeline became a bit hectic on the day and Drew kept things organized for us. Great experience and definitely one of our best vendor choices!

Profile Picture Courtney, 5/21/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

How do I begin to write our review of our absolute favorite vendor from our wedding? I would imagine if you are looking at this review you’ve already seen one of Drew’s pictures & if that’s the case, you may be doing what I did which was comparing every other photographer to Drew. I was actually referred to Drew by a close friend of ours & from the moment I saw one of his pictures I was done. I spoke to Drew on the phone & felt like I was talking to one of my friends. He was down to earth, laid back & easy going. He answered my hundreds of emails (literally hundreds) in record time, which is extremely important, & followed through on everything he said he had to offer.

To be 100% honest, my husband & I were hooked on Drew & his work right from the start, however, his packages were more than our original photographer & videographer budget combined. We knew before we got engaged that, to me, photography was the most important vendor – it was our photographer’s pictures that would allow us to relive our wedding forever. After meeting with Drew, we tried our best to consider other (cheaper) photographers but they just didn’t compare. Drew’s name came up at least once a day for two weeks straight as we continued figuring out what to do & then we stopped fighting it & decided to book Drew.

As Drew captured our engagement shoot, we knew without a doubt that we had made the right decision. Drew’s such a talented & passionate photographer whose love for the art shines through in each & every picture that he takes. To say he’s dedicated to his couples is an understatement… at our wedding he literally took off his shoes & socks, rolled up his pants & climbed into a fountain to capture the perfect picture. He’s absolutely incredible at what he does & we plan to have him capture our family’s lives for years to come. If you’d like to ask questions to one of Drew’s former couples we’d be more than happy to chat. Just ask Drew for Marty and Jess' contact information.

Profile Picture Marty, 5/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My friend used Drew for her engagement photos and her wedding photos, and as soon as I saw her engagement photos on facebook, I knew he was exactly who we wanted to hire. He did our engagement shoot and our wedding day. He was so creative and excited, and helped us to relax and take nice photos. He is also awesome to be around, and I felt like we got to know him, and he got to know us through the process. I highly recommend Drew!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/16/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

After seeing Drew in action at my sister's wedding and other friends' weddings, we knew the moment we got engaged that we would hire Drew as our wedding photographer! Drew shot our engagement shoot and our wedding in October 2015. Drew has the ability to make you feel very comfortable in front of the camera and make you laugh. He makes the entire process a lot of fun!

Bottom line is that Drew is crazy talented and a true artist. Our pictures came out gorgeous (and he gives you a flash drive with every single picture he takes from the day). He is not, however, your typical wedding photographer. While he does take the "typical" family and bridal party shots, he really goes above and beyond to capture some amazing photos. Just check out his Facebook page for his latest work. Drew recently started posting blog posts again on his weddings which is great!!

Drew is extremely professional, very responsive, and a true pleasure to work with. You will not be disappointed with his work. If you are concerned about his price at all, I can promise you that he is worth every single penny!!! We have received countless comments on how amazing our pictures are! Having someone like Drew there to capture every moment of your wedding is priceless. Do yourself a favor, and book Drew Noel for your wedding!!

We also used his vintage Photo Booth during the wedding and everyone LOVED it!! Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/16/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography
Services Used: CD/DVD of Images, Enclosed Booth, Prints, Props, Setup, Photobooth

My husband and I knew that we wanted a great photographer for our wedding day. Even though we were originally looking for prices a little lower than Drew's, we chose him anyway after seeing his awesome and creative shots. In the end we were thrilled that we spent that extra money for the amazing memories Drew and his assistant captured. On the day of the wedding, Drew was fabulous at running the show and getting things done in an efficient and professional manner. So many people in the wedding party commented on how great he was at getting the photos done with ease and authority and at the same time making everyone feel comfortable. We also did a shoot around town that I absolutely loved. I originally was very nervous about the timing. All of my friends who had been married before, my sisters, and my parents were telling me that I was crazy to do it, that there would not be enough time, and that it would be stressful in an already nutty day. Drew was so confident in his ability to get the town photo shoot in and all the "typical" shots as well, that I really felt comfortable trusting him and relying on his experience. He certainly did not disappoint. It ended up being such a great time and tons of fun to spend some "alone" time with my soon to be husband just running around town in a wedding dress. We were so thrilled with our choice to use Drew and would highly recommend him to anyone looking. Not to mention everyone has raved about the pictures and has been so impressed by them!

Profile Picture Debra, 10/11/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We hired Drew to photograph our September 2015 wedding in Sloatsburg, NY. Drew initially met with us and gave us some information about the packages that he provided. During the initial meeting, Drew planned out the schedule of our wedding day, basing it on his experience and what we needed (our wedding schedule was perfect, day of). I met Drew a second time at his "bride boot camp", where approximately 20 brides met with Drew and his partner to go over how they run the day and some basics of posing and planning (excellent, and very very useful). On the day of our wedding, Drew spent over 2 hours photographing just my groom and me prior to our ceremony. He picked the location for our first look, and the photos are incredible. His energy and fake laugh during this session kept us from being awkward and stilted. About 2 months after our wedding, he sent us a link with over 800 photos of our wedding, and gave us a lovely box with those 800 photos printed out, as well as a flash drive with ALL the photos of our wedding (and I mean ALL of them, including those of his charming assistant Jim testing out the best place to stand for a sunset shot). Throughout our entire wedding planning process, Drew was professional, quick to respond, and knowledgable about what would work best for us. Our families loved him, and we have beautiful photos to show for it. He is expensive, and my initial qualms with his price were by far negated by what we got from him, and comparable to adding up some of the prices for other photographers. I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Profile Picture Laryssa, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Drew was absolutely wonderful. He made my husband and I feel very comfortable and he made the photography process fun. I chose Drew as my photographer because of his artistic eye, and I was not disappointed. We ended up with numerous creative shots to choose from. If you want a fun, creative photographer then you have to work with Drew.

Profile Picture Christine, 9/6/15, 1 Review
2.6

As someone who values photography, I put a lot of research into choosing a photographer. When dealing with Drew, I found him to be a bit unresponsive when it came to emails and phone calls. And he does not blog. When it came to the wedding day, I thought the photos were just "okay". There were some cool creative shots but some of the basics were missing such as capturing the gorgeous scenery from the patio at cocktail hour and a basic standing picture of the bride and groom. I was also not impressed with the pictures of the parent dances and our first dance. Other people took better photos with their phones. Overall I had extremely high expectations for drew but unfortunately they were not really met.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture User5401884, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

It was a pleasure working with Drew for our wedding. He came highly recommended from my now husband's friend and I am forever grateful for her suggestion. After seeing his incredible work, I just knew we had to have him. He is the first and only photographer I met with, and he shot our engagement and wedding photos. He is so artistic and talented. Every shot is absolutely breathtaking. Drew's truly gifted! We have received endless compliments on how amazing our photos are, and we couldn't agree more. He captured the most exquisite memories that we'll cherish forever.
Throughout the whole process, he was prompt, professional, easy to work with, and efficient. I definitely recommend the engagement shoot - we found it helped us feel a lot more comfortable and less awkward in front of the camera, plus it's a great way to get to know Drew and Jim.

Profile Picture Kerri, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My husband and I have had the pleasure of working with Drew for our wedding this past summer. From the first time we met Drew, we knew he was the one. He is extremely talented and professional. His passion for his job is clear in the awesome photos that he captures. Lets be honest, most couples do not spend a majority of their time in front of a camera. Drew has the ability to make inexperienced couples feel comfortable so that the entire experience is fun. We have received so many compliments on all of our photos from both our engagement shoot and wedding. Many of the comments being "Your wedding photos are the best I have ever seen" or " You had the most talented wedding photographer." Also, his photo booth is a must! We love Drew and look forward to having him capture many other parts our journey together.

Profile Picture Saundra , 7/10/15, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Top notch talent. It is very clear that Drew sees creative opportunity where most would not! His energy on our wedding day put us at ease and facilitated just the right amount of fun. He is equally professional, reliable, and straightforward. Drew's photography came out INCREDIBLY; we were impressed and beyond delighted! The compliments we still get on our photos (almost a year later) are never a surprise.

Profile Picture User2684987, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Not only is Drew a remarkable artist he is a GREAT guy. We had such a great time shooting with him and Jim...we highly recommend Drew to capture those special moments and make you laugh out loud too!

Profile Picture Kristin, 12/27/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Drew Noel is pure genius. He is jam packed with energy, spunk, and creativity that is instantly contagious. He was the first and only photographer I met with, and I could not have made a better choice. You can tell he loves what he does and he does what he loves with extreme talent and passion. He’s got an eye for beauty, for sophistication, and for fun. He brings out your personalities and makes your inner diva/GQ model shine. You are crazy not to book him right now.

Profile Picture Meghan, 10/12/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Drew Noel Photography is simply amazing!!! The moment we met Drew we knew that this was our photographer. He is very professional and friendly. We immediately felt comfortable working with him. We had so much fun out on our shoot that it completely helped me relax on our big day. I attended Bridal Bootcamp (hosted by Drew and Jeff) in the Spring. This refocused me on my photo vision and helped me plan for our shoot. Drew was very helpful in answering questions. My entire family felt that Drew was a great guy. I came with photo "ideas" and he was so excited to do the ones that would actually work!! We received our photos in three weeks!!! They are simply beautiful!!! We have hundreds of prints and digital prints. Drew also included all of the "extra" shots on the jump drive. My family, husband, and I are completely satisfied with our entire experience with Drew Noel. I am not exaggerating when I rate him as a 5.0. He is outstanding!! Thanks Drew for documenting our special day so beautifully!! : )

Profile Picture User2513824, 2+ years ago, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Drew was an amazing photographer to have. Any couple would be lucky to have him photograph them on their wedding day. He is extremely talented, unique, and flexible. My husband and I were a little nervous because we were not too prepared as to where in Red Bank to do our photos, but we had allotted a good amount of time to our pictures. Fortunately, Drew and his partner have done the area enough that they were prepared and knew exactly what to do and where to go. He made us more at ease because of how sure he was, and we just went along for the ride and got to enjoy our day.

We are thrilled with our pictures. They are all awesome.

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/13/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Drew is a phenomenal photographer. He is creative and will push you in order to get pictures he'll know that you'll love. He's expensive, but in my opinion well worth the price. Pictures are the one thing you'll have when the day is over so it was incredibly important to me to find someone who would be able to capture so much emotion in photographs.

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/5/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Photography

Drew was amazing. He was super laid back and easy to work with which is great on your stressful wedding day. He has a quick creative eye and can turn any backdrop into a beautiful picture. He is will to get down and dirty to get a good shot. Whenever I had any questions he always responded promptly. I can't wait to work with him again.

Profile Picture User2531974, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

We love Drew and knew we wanted him from day one. He was the FIRST vendor we booked. We had to have him. He worked with us and was fun to be around. Drew was absolutely awesome. He captured our day beautifully!!! He is unique and artistic; every pose was different but tasteful. We are still getting tons of compliments on our pictures. Everyone keeps telling me how great he was and what a beautiful job he did. We would recommend him to any and every one. We will definitely be calling him for future projects. Thanks Drew for everything!!!! :)

Profile Picture Laura, 5/17/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

He was amazing! The pictures were beautiful! Would recommend him to anyone looking for a photographer for any occasion! Drew did everything possible to make the pictures come out perfect!

Profile Picture Kacey, 5/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Drew was AMAZING! Both my husband and I are not big on picture taking, and my husband said numerous times throughout the day, "Drew is awesome - I'm actually kind of enjoying this." We had a great time with Drew and our pictures came out so beautifully. His photos are creative and fun, they're really everything I ever could have hoped for. Drew was professional and worked very well with all the different groups there - bridal party, families, etc. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Profile Picture Kacie, 5/4/13, 2 Reviews