Dress Me Bridal Boutique & Formal Wear Reviews

13 | Bullard, TX

13 Reviews for Dress Me Bridal Boutique & Formal Wear

• Maegan

Maegan Mahoney · Getting married on 11/02/2019

If you want an amazing place to find your dream dress, this is it!

Ashley was absolutely amazing to work with! Everyone was so friendly and helpful throughout the process of finding my dream dress! I couldn’t have asked for a better experience or a better bridal boutique!

Sent on 04/04/2019

Sloan · Married on 06/01/2019

Dress Me Bridal has a wide variety of dresses, a friendly shop, and the best customer service! They will take care of you and find exactly what you are looking for. They made what I thought was going to be stressful into a carefree fun time with my family members and friends as we looked for THE dress. I couldn't have found my special dress without them.

Sent on 09/29/2018

Melanie · Married on 05/13/2017

The ladies that work there were the sweetest! They made me feel like a queen when I was trying on dresses and went over the top to make sure my group and I had a great experience. I found the perfect dress and they made sure everything fit perfectly with their in-house seamstress and provided multiple fittings and a cleaning after my bridal portraits. They were always ready and on top of things when I picked up my dress and are extremely organized. I loved them!

Sent on 05/29/2017

Dress Me Bridal Boutique & Formal Wear's reply:

Thank you Melanie for the wonderful compliments, we enjoyed getting to know you and spend this special time with you!

Bethany · Married on 03/04/2017

Very good experience here. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/21/2016

Meredith · Married on 11/04/2016

Dress Me Bridal made my dress shopping the perfect experience. Ashley was my sales person, and from the moment I walked into the door, I felt it was going to be all about me. I went with my mom and maid-of-honor, and we were able to go through all the dresses and pull whatever we wanted to try. There was a good selection to be a boutique. Ashley also pulled dresses she thought would fit the style I wanted, and others that she thought would look good on me.

I ending up going with a dress that was nothing I thought I wanted -- a dress Ashley pulled when I was already in the dressing room.

It was professional and comfortable. The shop was clean and open and such great natural lighting spilling in everywhere.

Sent on 08/08/2016

Sarah · Married on 10/09/2016

This was where I went for my first dress shopping experience and it was wonderful! While I didn't find my dress here, I have nothing but praises and compliments!

Sent on 10/16/2016

I got my dress here and absolutely love it! I could not find the dress I was looking for anywhere else. The selection may not be as big as other bridal salons but every dress that they have is absolutely gorgeous, I loved them all! They were very nice and willing to help. The prices are also very good, nothing is over priced. I would recommend Dress Me to any bride!

Sent on 08/13/2015

Jill, the owner, is amazing! I brought in pictures of what I was thinking/a few different styles I liked, and she went right to the rack and pulled "the dress" - it was the first one I tried on, and the one I said yes to!! She did a great job of showing me tons of different veil, jewelry, etc. options, too. East Texas brides, this is a MUST visit shop for your wedding dress!!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Amber · Married on 05/30/2015

Dress Me is hands down the best place to purchase your wedding dress! They listened to what I wanted, and were even honest with me about what did not look good! They did not have an agenda to push me to purchase a dress, and they helped me find my dream dress for my dream wedding!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Beautiful wedding dresses, Jill was extremely helpful in any way that she could be, she would go out of her way to make anyone happy!!

Sent on 01/25/2013

Megan · Married on 11/18/2017

Jill and Ashley are amazing. They are very helpful and personable. Love the atmosphere. Very different than a regular wedding shop chain.

Sent on 08/18/2017

Amanda · Married on 09/21/2014

I would recommend this shop to everyone and anyone! The personal help was above and beyond and the quality of the dress was amazing, even on clearance! I received very fast service, and the staff was impeccable to work with!

Sent on 11/10/2014

3.5

I have loved my time with Dress Me! The women who own/work here are wonderful and really enjoy what they do. I was nervous about finding a wedding gown that I liked at a small boutique, but they had a great selection to choose from. They are very customer-minded and want the best for you as a bride. It was a little difficult to schedule appointments with them since I live out of town. They didn't offer many options to come in on Saturdays for fittings. Otherwise, I have really enjoyed my time with Dress Me!

Sent on 10/09/2015