Dreamers Travel, Inc Reviews

Dreamers Travel, Inc 5
Dreamers Travel, Inc 6
Dreamers Travel, Inc 7

Kerri · Married on 03/17/2018

Jenn was fabulous to work with. She planned everything down to the last detail and made sure that we didn't have to stress about anything on or trip! Our transportation was arranged, dinners reserved, and excursions thought out. We ran into some nasty weather on our way home and she made herself immediately available all day and night to make sure we had back-up arrangements planned in case our flight got cancelled. She stayed up until we landed after midnight just to be sure we made it home safely. Definitely recommend her! Great trip!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Caitlin · Married on 01/26/2018

Working with Dreamers Travel made planning my destination wedding a breeze! Mark worked with us to find the perfect island and resort to go to based off of our needs. We received a clear outline of deadlines for payments. They put us in contact with our wedding planner at the resort. And they also took care of reaching out to all of our guests to ensure that everyone was on track for our upcoming trip! It took so much stress off of my shoulders to not have to worry about my guests making their payments on time. My husband and I were very pleased with our experience, as were all of our guests. We would definitely recommend Dreamers Travel to anyone for their traveling needs... especially for a destination wedding!!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Patrick · Married on 10/14/2017

I couldn't speak more highly of Dreamers Travel. They booked a two week honeymoon for my wife and I to Italy. We flew into Rome and hopped through several cities, ending in Venice. We had an absolutely wonderful time. Our agent did a great job filling our itinerary so that we got to experience everything, but also leaving enough open time for us to relax or plan our own activities. They were very professional and catered to exactly what my wife and I wanted from our honeymoon.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Stacey · Married on 09/19/2017

Dreamers Travel, Inc. was a great agency to work with for planning my September 2017 wedding. All of my guest were so pleased with their service. This team was very responsive and had no issues when it came to changes to be made or if anyone had any questions. I will definitely be using this agency again for future travel.

Sent on 10/04/2017

Claudia · Married on 09/08/2017

I had an excellent experience working with Mark. He is very knowledgeable and helped or meet all of our expectations. Our flight got cancelled and he answered immediately and helped us resolve our issue. I have already and will continue to recommend him.

Sent on 09/25/2017
  • Jonathon

Jonathon White · Married on 09/04/2017

Biggest No Brainer

My wife and I booked our Anniversary trip through Mark and Laura at Dreamers Travel and I cannot recommend them enough! We almost booked the trip ourselves but I reached out to them prior to that to check to see if they could help us out and they took it from there and went above and beyond to help make this experience seamless and as easy as possible start to finish. On top of that they don't charge for their services directly AND we actually saved about $750 by booking through them opposed to booking ourselves - literally the biggest no brainer in the history of the world to book through Dreamers Travel!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Tam · Married on 07/31/2017

Rachel planned my much needed getaway to Cancun. I sent her an email of my non-negotiables and in two days, she was able to make arrangements for my hassle-free, dream vacation. Every detail I asked for, she made happen. She actually exceeded my expectations! She was knowledgeable about all inclusive resorts, she responded to me with several options meeting my criteria, she was always available to answer my questions and help me plan, and she stayed within my budget. She's friendly, easy to work with, responsive and professional. I definitely will be using her services again. Because of her, I enjoyed a wonderful, relaxing vacation at a lovely spa resort with an ocean front view. Thank you, Rachel, for making it happen!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Megan · Married on 07/22/2017

My husband and I had an amazing experience with Dreamers Travel! We had never used a travel agency before, but thought our honeymoon trip would be a good time to try one and we were beyond pleased with our decision! Mark and Barb were so helpful throughout our planning and booking process. We were also able to pay off the balance in small chunks over the few months leading up to the trip which was wonderful! Dreamers Travel provides quality service and truly looks out for their customers. I would highly recommend their service to anyone booking a trip, big or small, in the future!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Melissa · Married on 07/07/2017

I found Dreamers Travel on the wedding wire. I've never used a travel agency in the past because I prefer to research on my own. I contacted Jennifer LeBrun via email and she responded immediately. If you are looking for someone to respond quickly, provide excellent advice, and go the extra mile, she is the ONE to contact. Our honeymoon to Punta Cana, DR would not have been a success without her extraordinary services. Looking forward to working with her in the very near future. Jen is the BEST!

Sent on 07/26/2017

James · Married on 06/10/2017

Rachel Stouffer put together our 10 day trip to Italy. We went to Rome, Naples, Florence, Pisa, and Venice. We had things planned for us to do in every city (ie walking/driving/site seeing tours). We had drivers pick us up to and from hotels and train transportation was provided to get from one city to the next. Rachel did a perfect job of selecting comfortable hotels with great views and proximity to interesting things. The drivers and trains arranged went off flawlessly. We had the greatest time in Italy. We are extremely happy and satisfied with the services she provided. My wife and I have already talked about using this service again in the future! Thank you for everything Rachel and Dreamers Travel!

Sent on 08/23/2017

Nick · Married on 06/10/2017

My wife and I went on a honeymoon to Croatia, Italy and Greece. We booked with Dreamers Travel through Jen. Jen provided us exceptional service, was very responsive, stayed within our budget, accommodated every request we had, and was in contact with us during our honeymoon to make sure all was well. Jen even provided us with book with every trip detail and a travel goody bag with an over the shoulder travel bag and wine in it. It was a stress free way of booking a honeymoon. I would highly recommend Jen with Dreamers Travel.

Sent on 09/29/2017

Rebeka · Married on 06/03/2017

Working with Rachel at Dreamers Travel was awesome! We knew that we wanted to go somewhere tropical for our honeymoon but we did not exactly know where. I gave Rachel a list of islands that I have heard of and she gave me her honest feedback on all of them. She mentioned things like some of the resorts being family resorts vs. some being adults only, some being more of a relaxed feel vs. some being more upbeat. Other feedback had to do with things that I would never have found with a simple Google search, like the fact that there has been a lot of construction on a particular island.

I am used to planning vacations for 15+ group of friends each summer..... That being said, I would still 100% use Dreamers Travel to book my next vacation because of the knowledge of the properties that they have, the professionalism and ease of the entire process. Rachel had everything we needed to know in a nice packet which she emailed and printed for us. The destination that we chose was Sandals Grande St. Lucian. It was AMAZING and I am so thankful that we had Rachel to plan our dream honeymoon!!

Sent on 06/16/2017

Sarah · Married on 05/28/2017

We used Mark to plan our Jamaican honeymoon. He made it so incredibly easy and answered all my questions in a timely manor. He even answered an urgent question I had on a holiday!!! He was great to work with and the resort he suggested was absolutely wonderful. We had a great time. He even bought us a private transfer to the resort from the airport as a gift! We wouldn't have been able to organize a trip like that without him. They are the best!

Sent on 06/07/2017

Carameletta · Married on 05/19/2017

My husband and I booked a all inclusive resort in Playa del Carmen Mexico with Mark at Dreamers Travel. I was interested in another resort at first but Mark warned us of the bad reviews and suggested we look at some others. They were further from the airport than I cared for but Mark blessed us with an amazing car to transport us to and from the resort. We had an amazing time and we we're​ treated like royalty. My husband and I will always us Mark at Dreamers Travel for our future vacation.

Sent on 08/17/2017

Kristen · Married on 04/08/2017

Mark and Laura made planning our honeymoon a breeze. We definitely found our forever travel agents. Look no further. Dreamers Travels is the only way to go

Sent on 04/21/2017

Dreamers Travel, Inc's reply:

THANK YOU for choosing Small Businesses and Dreamers Travel, we truly VALUE your business and support and we are so glad you had an amazing time, we look forward to hearing from you in the future, Mark

Natalie · Married on 04/08/2017

I had never used a travel agency before because I always do my own planning, but I was overwhelmed with wedding planning so I contacted Dreamer's. I'm so glad I did! Mark sent me lots of options in our price range and we were able to pick exactly what we wanted for our honeymoon. We got a great price with Dreamer's with lots of other little add ons. Mark sent us some freebies and wine in the mail! I am so glad we used them - I will recommend them to others and contact them for future plans!

Sent on 05/05/2017

Karen · Married on 02/03/2017

Rachel at Dreamers Travel is the BEST! She can set-up a dream vacation for you and stays on top of the logistics and changes so that all you need to do is have fun and relax. I would highly recommend using Rachel - she is fantastic to work with and has helped us to create two memorable family vacations.

Sent on 02/09/2017

Jill · Married on 12/31/2016

I would highly recommend working with Dreamers Travel. Rachel was amazing. She made sure we got the best of everything and for the best value possible. Thanks so much for an absolutely perfect honeymoon!

Sent on 02/09/2017

Stacey · Married on 12/07/2016

Jen helped us plan an anniversary trip to Jamaica that was nothing short of amazing. We've used her several times to plan Disney trips with our kids (and she's fabulous with all things Disney), but we wanted a short grownup only vacation to celebrate our 16th anniversary. We needed to be a direct flight from Baltimore, we wanted it to be luxurious and relaxing and I didn't want to have to think at all about anything. Boy did she deliver. We stayed at Sandals Negril and the most complicated decision I had to make the entire trip was what cocktail to order. Didn't carry cash, bc you don't need to tip, most restaurants don't need reservations so we were totally free to just do what we wanted. The resort was gorgeous and the food and drinks delicious. Our only regret was that it was TOO SHORT. From outstanding service, to special anniversary treats in our room, to just plain amazing resort, this trip was spectacular. I would absolutely go back and next time we'll stay longer. Jen was extremely knowledgeable helping us know what add-ons to do without overpaying for anything. She answered every one of my questions very quickly. Even answered text when we were on site. I feel very comfortable that Jen knows exactly what we're looking for when we are planning all types of vacation, and I highly recommend her to anyone planning a family or adult get away. I cannot wait to call Jen and say - where should we go now? She's simply THE BEST.

Sent on 12/07/2016

Rachel · Married on 10/30/2016

Choosing a travel agent, instead of doing it ourselves, was on the best decisions we made. Dreamers was awesome and especially our Travel Agent Rachel. She went out of her way to make sure everything was handled for us, gave us the information we needed to pick the best place for us to go in regards to travel time and location, and was always honest to answer our questions. She went out of her way and checked us in for our flights both way, gave us the information we would need to get through customs and immigration, and continually checked in with us as we got closer to our honeymoon date to make sure we had everything. I would definitely use them again and how highly recommend anyone to use them! Thank you Rachel!!

Sent on 11/07/2016

Denise · Married on 10/22/2016

Mark was amazing! He helped with everything along the way. I felt so comfortable ! Provided a TON of information and told us to contact him with any and all questions. I cannot wait to book our next trip with them !

Sent on 07/11/2018

Jen · Married on 10/21/2016

Our experience with Dreamers was wonderful! It was so nice to have a company that really made our honeymoon magical. Our travel agent Rachel made sure that everything went off without any problems and set up everything for us. I will be using Dreamers for our next vacation.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Karen · Married on 10/15/2016

I did a lot of research before picking a location for my Honeymoon. I thought I had done enough, but Rachel Stouffer at Dreamers added so much more. She was great to work with and very knowledgeable about Sandals. Everything from planning, to booking, to the trip went well. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect experience! Rachel kept me updated throughout the whole process and answered any questions I had. I will definitely be using Dreamers Travel in the future!

Sent on 11/17/2016

Leah · Married on 10/14/2016

Planned a large group trip to the Caribbean and couldn't have done it without the help of Rachel Stouffer at Dreamers Travel! She made the process so easy and was able to accommodate everyone in our group of 30+ people. We had a fabulous vacation and can't wait to plan another trip with Rachel!

Sent on 11/10/2016
  • Dionna

Dionna · Married on 10/08/2016

Our experience with Dreamers was perfect! Our agent Rachel was the best! especially with finding alternative trip options at the last minute, due to the hurricane. We definitely plan to use them again!

-The Curries