Dreamers Travel, Inc Reviews

161 | Hampstead, MD

161 Reviews for Dreamers Travel, Inc

Randy · event on: 06/29/2018

Great recommendations and all around service. Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/17/2018

Bridget · Married on 06/23/2018

Rachel was very friendly and accommodating when planning our girls trip to Punta Cana. She was always available by email and prepared us well. I would recommend using Rachel, and can’t wait to plan another trip!

Sent on 07/04/2018

Savannah · Married on 06/17/2018

Jen planned our honeymoon to Disney for us in only a months time span(our fault not hers) and it was the most incredible Disney experience I have ever had! My wife had never been and Jen added so many extra magical touches and made our Disney moon the best! Thanks to her we are going back every year because it was just the best vacation we ever had! Thanks Jen! ??

Sent on 01/05/2017

April · Married on 06/01/2018

Mark was very helpful in helping us plan our honeymoon. Nothing but great things to say. Everything was taken care of. Thanks Mark!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Tim · Married on 05/26/2018

We used Dreamers Travel to book our honeymoon to the Sandals Regency La Toc resort in St. Lucia. Rachel was our travel agent and we could not be more pleased with the services that she provided! She was familiar with the resort and helped us book a room that had an incredible view of the ocean - it was exactly what we wanted. The complimentary Dreamers Honeymoon package was incredible and we used it to book a romantic candlelight dinner on the beach - Rachel set all of this up for us. She was flexible and super responsive when it came to responding to my emails - she is on top of her game! I didn't know where to start when I was looking to book a honeymoon, and I'm so glad I reached out to Dreamers Travel because Rachel made this process super easy for me - her insider knowledge took away all the guess work on my part and allowed me to book my honeymoon with confidence. We could not have been happier with our honeymoon - it was a trip we will never forget, and Dreamers Travel helped make that happen! Reach out to them and request Rachel - you will not regret your decision!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Lindsey · Married on 05/19/2018

We had a fantastic honeymoon and it wouldn't have been as great without Mark at Dreamers Travel. My husband and I have never worked with a travel agent so we weren't quite sure what to expect, but we will definitely be using Dreamers Travel again. We met Mark at a wedding expo and he was so friendly and helpful that we had to book our trip through him.

My husband did a lot of research on our chosen destination but still had some questions and concerns. Mark was able to answer all of our questions and address any concerns we had. Once we were all booked, we had very little work to do before we departed. Mark took care of all the booking and leg work and even helped us choose some local tours and activities for when we arrived. He thought of just about everything and made sure we were all ready to go. He even put us in a hotel near the airport for free since we had an early flight.

What we loved about Mark is that he wasn't pushy or dishonest. He didn't try to sell us on any tours or packages that we didn't already inquire about. He and his wife have done quite a bit of traveling and he was able to recommend a lot of things to do at our resort. He gave plenty of honest feedback and made sure we planned the best trip for the two of us. Going away for a week outside the country can be a huge undertaking but Mark did most of the work for us and made sure we were taken care of. We highly recommend Mark and Dreamers Travel!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Jessica · Married on 05/13/2018

Marc has been so responsive getting us estimates and helping us get our trip booked! Cant wait to go!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Erica · Married on 05/12/2018

Mark was a huge help in planning our amazing honeymoon to Saint Lucia! We said at the Sandals Regency La Toc resort for 7 days and had an amazing oceanfront view. With his suggestion we were actually able to stay at the resort longer than originally planned and he saved us a lot of money in travel expenses. He was kind enough to arrange a private car to pick us up from the Sandals lounge when we landed in Saint Lucia. The driver treated us to local bread made in town on our way to the resort. Mark made planning our honeymoon so easy when we returned I immediately reached out to him to help us plan our next trip to Vegas.

Sent on 07/19/2018

Amy · Married on 04/23/2018

Rachel and Jen take amazing care of us at Dreamers! We book every trip with them!!!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Chris · Married on 04/20/2018

We decided to use Mark and Dreamers Travel to book our amazing Hawaii vacation after I had read some of their reviews. I must say Mark made planning our trip quick and easy. He helped us do everything that we had set out to do for our once in a lifetime vacation. Mark was very helpful and answered any questions we had along the way. Our trip was amazing and I knew that we could sit back, relax, and enjoy it because Mark had taken care of everything. We had never flown before and he took care of all the seating arrangements needed for 5 people so we didn't have to worry. We are definitely coming back to Mark for any future vacation planning. Thank you so much Mark!

Jones family

Sent on 04/16/2017

Jay · Married on 04/04/2018

Rachael Stouffer agent is wonderful to work with. She exceeded all expectations before during and after our trip to Punta Cana. Thanks RACHAEL !!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Kerri · Married on 03/17/2018

Jenn was fabulous to work with. She planned everything down to the last detail and made sure that we didn't have to stress about anything on or trip! Our transportation was arranged, dinners reserved, and excursions thought out. We ran into some nasty weather on our way home and she made herself immediately available all day and night to make sure we had back-up arrangements planned in case our flight got cancelled. She stayed up until we landed after midnight just to be sure we made it home safely. Definitely recommend her! Great trip!

Sent on 03/21/2018

Caitlin · Married on 01/26/2018

Working with Dreamers Travel made planning my destination wedding a breeze! Mark worked with us to find the perfect island and resort to go to based off of our needs. We received a clear outline of deadlines for payments. They put us in contact with our wedding planner at the resort. And they also took care of reaching out to all of our guests to ensure that everyone was on track for our upcoming trip! It took so much stress off of my shoulders to not have to worry about my guests making their payments on time. My husband and I were very pleased with our experience, as were all of our guests. We would definitely recommend Dreamers Travel to anyone for their traveling needs... especially for a destination wedding!!

Sent on 02/07/2018

Rachel · event on: 01/04/2018

Rachel Stouffer helped me plan a vacation at the Iberostar Bavaro in Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic. She did all the research and booking for us! All we had to do was choose the destination and pay. She was very helpful and fast at responding to our emails. This was one of the best vacations I have ever been on! Everything was perfect. The room was great. It was three of us so there were two double beds and one twin so we rotated each night but the twin bed felt just as comfortable as the doubles. There were two nice couches, TV with a lot of channels. Most were in Spanish but many were in English as well. The AC worked well and there was a ceiling fan. The bathroom had a large shower and separate tub. The water pressure and temperature was perfect. The food at the breakfast buffets were traditional American and delicious. The specialty restaurants were our favorite. Overall, everything was great! The restaurants, room service, staff, pool, bars, beach area, entertainment and the whole resort itself was amazing. We had the best time!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Jennifer · event on: 12/03/2017

Mark has yet again done a marvelous job with helping me and my friends on our trip to Jamaica. We contacted him a little late and he made it happen. Not only did he make it happened he dealt with all of our shenanigans. He also got us an upgrade we were NOT expecting. Thanks Mark we’ll be in contact again. My agent FOREVER

Sent on 12/06/2017

Patrick · Married on 10/14/2017

I couldn't speak more highly of Dreamers Travel. They booked a two week honeymoon for my wife and I to Italy. We flew into Rome and hopped through several cities, ending in Venice. We had an absolutely wonderful time. Our agent did a great job filling our itinerary so that we got to experience everything, but also leaving enough open time for us to relax or plan our own activities. They were very professional and catered to exactly what my wife and I wanted from our honeymoon.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Stacey · Married on 09/19/2017

Dreamers Travel, Inc. was a great agency to work with for planning my September 2017 wedding. All of my guest were so pleased with their service. This team was very responsive and had no issues when it came to changes to be made or if anyone had any questions. I will definitely be using this agency again for future travel.

Sent on 10/04/2017

Risa · event on: 09/16/2017

Rachel Stouffer was our travel agent for our recent honeymoon to Jamaica, and she made everything such a breeze! Not only did she set us up with the perfect vacation package for our wants, needs, and budget, but was also incredibly informative. Our trip would not have been nearly as epic had we not had her to help us along the way. Rachel's added flexibility and responsiveness, made working with her even easier. We will definitely be using she, and Dreamers Travel, again! Highly recommended!

Sent on 09/24/2017

Claudia · Married on 09/08/2017

I had an excellent experience working with Mark. He is very knowledgeable and helped or meet all of our expectations. Our flight got cancelled and he answered immediately and helped us resolve our issue. I have already and will continue to recommend him.

Sent on 09/25/2017
  • Jonathon

Jonathon W. · Married on 09/04/2017

Biggest No Brainer

My wife and I booked our Anniversary trip through Mark and Laura at Dreamers Travel and I cannot recommend them enough! We almost booked the trip ourselves but I reached out to them prior to that to check to see if they could help us out and they took it from there and went above and beyond to help make this experience seamless and as easy as possible start to finish. On top of that they don't charge for their services directly AND we actually saved about $750 by booking through them opposed to booking ourselves - literally the biggest no brainer in the history of the world to book through Dreamers Travel!

Sent on 04/23/2019

Tam · Married on 07/31/2017

Rachel planned my much needed getaway to Cancun. I sent her an email of my non-negotiables and in two days, she was able to make arrangements for my hassle-free, dream vacation. Every detail I asked for, she made happen. She actually exceeded my expectations! She was knowledgeable about all inclusive resorts, she responded to me with several options meeting my criteria, she was always available to answer my questions and help me plan, and she stayed within my budget. She's friendly, easy to work with, responsive and professional. I definitely will be using her services again. Because of her, I enjoyed a wonderful, relaxing vacation at a lovely spa resort with an ocean front view. Thank you, Rachel, for making it happen!

Sent on 08/24/2017

Megan · Married on 07/22/2017

My husband and I had an amazing experience with Dreamers Travel! We had never used a travel agency before, but thought our honeymoon trip would be a good time to try one and we were beyond pleased with our decision! Mark and Barb were so helpful throughout our planning and booking process. We were also able to pay off the balance in small chunks over the few months leading up to the trip which was wonderful! Dreamers Travel provides quality service and truly looks out for their customers. I would highly recommend their service to anyone booking a trip, big or small, in the future!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Melissa · Married on 07/07/2017

I found Dreamers Travel on the wedding wire. I've never used a travel agency in the past because I prefer to research on my own. I contacted Jennifer LeBrun via email and she responded immediately. If you are looking for someone to respond quickly, provide excellent advice, and go the extra mile, she is the ONE to contact. Our honeymoon to Punta Cana, DR would not have been a success without her extraordinary services. Looking forward to working with her in the very near future. Jen is the BEST!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Jennie · event on: 06/24/2017

Rachel Stouffer is amazing. She will put in a ton of time to plan your perfect vacation or honeymoon. She is detail oriented and thinks of everything. We have used her on more than one occasion and will never again travel without her expertise. On top of all of her knowledge and professionalism, she always manages to find amazing prices for us!

Sent on 07/11/2017

James · Married on 06/10/2017

Rachel Stouffer put together our 10 day trip to Italy. We went to Rome, Naples, Florence, Pisa, and Venice. We had things planned for us to do in every city (ie walking/driving/site seeing tours). We had drivers pick us up to and from hotels and train transportation was provided to get from one city to the next. Rachel did a perfect job of selecting comfortable hotels with great views and proximity to interesting things. The drivers and trains arranged went off flawlessly. We had the greatest time in Italy. We are extremely happy and satisfied with the services she provided. My wife and I have already talked about using this service again in the future! Thank you for everything Rachel and Dreamers Travel!

Sent on 08/23/2017