Dream Vacations Reviews

6 | Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

6 Reviews for Dream Vacations

Connie · Married on 06/03/2018

Wendy did an amazing job helping me plan a honeymoon! Everything was amazing and went smoothly!

Sent on 07/02/2018

Hayli · Married on 06/27/2015

Heather Sullivan was a wonderful travel agent! She stayed in our budget, made things so easy, and had great customer service! I had an amazing honeymoon within my budget and Heather planned it all! The cruise was perfect for a honeymoon!

Sent on 07/09/2015

Ashley · Married on 01/03/2015

I was fortunate enough to come across Wendy on her website when we started planning our cruise wedding. My husband and I had never cruised before and decided to plan a fun-filled week that our guests would remember. From the very beginning Wendy surpassed my expectations of a travel agent. She helped coordinate travel, hotel, and cruises for all 20 of our guests along with being an invaluable resource for planning my wedding as she is a past cruise bride herself. When I had issues with my wedding, instead of calling the cruise wedding department and talking to someone that didn't know me, I was able to talk to Wendy and get my questions and issues resolved. Planning a destination wedding can be very stressful because there are so many unknowns involved, Wendy put my mind at ease and helped create a stress-free wedding experience. We can't thank you enough, Wendy!

Sent on 01/16/2015

Mark · Married on 09/18/2014

Wendy was amazing from the start. She got to really know me and my husband and what we expected from our vacation from the start. She assisted us in finding activities and excursions for us that really made the trip memorable. I was very pleased to read all of helpful trip preparation and tips she sent us to plan for our cruise. While on the cruise she added very pleasant surprises that was the cherry on top! I recommend Wendy to all my friends and family who are now thinking of booking a cruise! Thanks Wendy! Our honeymoon was unforgettable.

Sent on 10/01/2014
  • User3192244 · 2+ years ago

Wendy was so nice and helpful in booking our Caribbean cruise for our honeymoon! This was my first time using a travel agent and I'm really glad I did. I had a great experience with her. She is a cruise expert and has tons of insight and insider tips. Highly recommend her!

Sent on 07/01/2014
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 04/14/2013

Wendy was extremely helpful and made our honeymoon experience so special. She was available 24/7 and we are so pleased with her services.

Sent on 08/19/2013