Dream Reality Photography Reviews

4 | Jackson, NJ

4 Reviews for Dream Reality Photography

Sara · Married on 11/23/2013

Amey did a wonderful job at my wedding, she captured so many monments that when I looked back I couldn't believe how beautiful of a job she did. Even my guest were calling me after asking who the photographer was saying what a wonderful job she did. I'm not any easy person to deal with I know and she was very patient with me and always kept a smile on her face. I would highly recommend her to shoot any wedding or special occasion cause she is just amazing :)

Sent on 03/20/2014

Tricia · Married on 08/03/2012

Everything was awesome. From the engagement shoot to our wedding day and planning the albums. Amey is an angel from Heaven. I CANNOT THANK HER ENOUGH FOR ALL SHE HAS DONE!

Sent on 12/07/2012

Nicole · Married on 02/18/2012

If you are looking for a Professional, Personal and Creative Photographer, Dream Reality Photography is just that and more. We did 3 different Photo Shoots for our wedding, which included outside at the Asbury Park Boardwalk in NJ, then moved into their Studios and our 3rd was at our reception Venue. We did a 50's Dark rockabilly Theme Wedding. They captured every moment to the fullest. Every picture was different and better the next. It was a very easy going exciting experience. As the day went on the Photographer got more and more creative with every Picture. They made a simple moment look like heaven. Each shoot had freedom and patience. My husband and I didn't know exactly what we wanted but by the end of the day they captured everything we could ever want for our special day...I will definitely be using them in the future :)

Sent on 11/30/2012

Stephanie · Married on 09/17/2011

I dont even know where to begin. Dream Reality Photography was beyond amazing at our wedding. Amey and her husband are an amazing team and we could not have asked for better pictures or more attentive photographers! We are forever grateful for their services and will be using them again in the future for family photographs! :)

Sent on 02/07/2012