Dream Productions Reviews

70 | Grand Rapids, MI

70 Reviews for Dream Productions

These guys were great! John was very prompt in responding to all of my emails and DJ Stacey did an excellent job running the show at my wedding reception. I didn't have to worry about the details and they were very willing and ready to make suggestions when I had no idea what to do.

Sent on 01/02/2014

DJ Shane from Dream Productions did an AMAZING JOB! he read the crowds taste and knew what needed to be played! he also played all our playlist! our guests had an Awsome time and danced all night!!

Sent on 10/12/2013

Greg · Married on 07/27/2013

John did a fantastic job as the DJ at our wedding!! He was timely, professional, super friendly and went above & beyond the call of duty. John brought Greg & I a fog machine as a surprise for our first dance at no charge! He also got out on the dance floor to guide a few of the group dances when there was confusion. I loved his announcing voice & could not have asked for a better person for the job. He got everyone out on the dance floor and having a good time with his choice of songs. Dream Productions is simply the BEST!!!

Sent on 08/20/2013

jessica · Married on 07/27/2013

I was very anxious when picking out a DJ for our wedding reception. The music at a wedding reception can really make the night so much more fun. Dream Productions, without a doubt, was the BEST DJ service I've ever heard. I'm not being bias because I used them, but they are SO helpful and super easy to work with. I would HIGHLY recommend Stacy. She had all my guests with smiles on their faces from the first song, to the last. Not only are they the best for entertainment, but they are also extremely affordable. LOVED them, and would seriously recommend their services.

Sent on 09/14/2013

Erika · Married on 07/13/2013

We hired Dream Productions for our wedding DJ, and we could not be happier with their service. We had Stacey as our DJ for our ceremony and reception. She was awesome! We had a lot of people comment on how great she was, and she kept people dancing all night. I don't think the dance floor was empty once. She even came to our rehearsal the night before to make sure everything was good to go (timing, speakers, etc.). She definitely went the extra mile to make sure everything went off without a hitch.

We met Dream Productions at a Bridal Show in January, and spoke with Stacey briefly. We met with Stacey twice after that. Once as a meet and greet, and once to go over our song list for the ceremony and reception. Both times she made us feel very confident in her abilities. She was EXTREMELY helpful in picking out songs for our wedding. We had idea of what we wanted, but could not put our finger on it. When we gave her a general idea, she ran with it and picked out the perfect song for us. She sat with us for a long time to pick out our songs and never complained once. We could not have had the playlist we had without her help!

Everyone at the company was very professional and nice to work with. They sent reminders in the mail and email at the appropriate times. I never felt like I had to keep track of things for the DJ side of things when the wedding planning got crazy. If you are considering hiring Dream Productions for your wedding, DO NOT HESITATE to book them. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/26/2013

Julie · Married on 07/05/2013

I couldn't have asked for the perfect reception....and most of it is because of DJ Stacy. she was amazing....sooo professional and kept the crowd going until the lights came on!! would highly recommend this service. Rated #1 in our book!!

Alex and Katelyn Brown

Sent on 07/08/2013

Stephanie · Married on 06/15/2013

Stacey is the absolute best! She went over and above the call of duty! From the moment we met her at the bridal show we felt like we've known her for years. She gives you a confident and friendly feel that we knew not to look any further for a DJ. She kept the party going the entire night, listened to all of our desires and followed through on everything 100%!! I highly recommend this company and Stacey as your DJ. Superior quality at an exceptional price!

Sent on 06/28/2013

Dream Productions and DJ Stacey did a GREAT job at our wedding. Everyone had so much fun and the dance floor was full all night. They include everything needed in their package that is very fairly priced. They worked hard with us to get everything in order to make our day great. Look no further for a great DJ company and make sure you ask for DJ Stacey!

Sent on 06/23/2013
  • User4641987 · 2+ years ago

Best DJ ever.! Had the greatest selection of music played all of the requests and had every song we could think of. We were on the dance floor ALL NIGHT

Sent on 12/29/2014

Words can't describe how wonderful of a business this is! I actually won my whole dJ service for my wedding through a bridal show. I've never met such a wonderful business that would do that! We had Stacey as our dj, she went above and beyond her service by making our special day even better, EVERYONE loved her!!!!! John was also always quick to answer emails and calls if I had any questons. This business is highly recommended, on time, professional, and #1. Thank you everyone for the wonderful gift! Also they gave me a CD with our music choice!!! We recommend this to everyone!

Sent on 01/07/2013
  • Chrissy

Chrissy · Married on 07/07/2012

I had been to a wedding in November of last year that was DJ'd by John at Dream Productions. When my fiance & I set our date shortly after, we knew that we wanted DJ John for our DJ! Our wedding was July 7, 2012...we had a TON of compliments on the music that was played and how there was a great mix. I would recommend DJ John to anyone, for any event! He's great to work with, full of great ideas and will make your event run smoothly and will keep people entertained. Truly professional and wonderful to deal with. If your looking and reading this review, you don't need to look any more - he's affordable and great at what he does! :)

Sent on 07/16/2012

Lisa · Married on 06/22/2012

From the first meeting until the end of the night, Gene and the staff at Dream Productions kept my wedding running smooth. My guests loved them! They went above and beyond with the lighting as well.

Sent on 07/31/2012

Stacey was WONDERFUL!! She went with everything we wanted, gave great suggestions and worked well with the family wanted requests. She really made the night perfect!

Sent on 07/05/2012

Kelly · Married on 05/19/2012

My older sister got married 5 years ago and she had said the best thing about her wedding was John, her DJ, from Dream Productions. I trusted her opinion and had him DJ our wedding just last month and I have to say I completely agree with her. He was the best thing about our wedding!

A guest overheard the reception staff saying they couldn't believe everyone was still on the dance floor when the bar closed at 11pm. That had everything to do with John. He did an awesome job at keeping people out there on the floor.

I've already recommended his company to a friend getting married in August. She was also impressed by him since she attended our wedding and got to witness him in action and she also loved the price. He is VERY affordable. He could get away with charging more if he wanted to, but in one of our one on one meetings he said he wants to keep things affordable for customers. That right there really told me that he loved what he did.

I will be recommending him to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 06/05/2012

Holly · Married on 04/14/2012

John was AMAZING!!!! Everyone had a great time and the dance floor was never empty. I was extremely pleased with him. I had quite a few compliments on how great the DJ was. Everything we wanted to hear was played. I am so glad we went with Dream Productions! All I can say is that if I ever need a DJ again I will know who to call. Thanks John, for making our special day an outstanding one!! :)

Sent on 05/03/2012

Lynn · Married on 02/04/2012

AWESOME D J but I knew that as a family friend had used them at their wedding reception So professional and FUN! Our guests from all age groups told us how much fun they had at our wedding. That to us was what it's all about guests having fun No worries in using this company

Sent on 05/30/2012

Toni · Married on 10/15/2011

John at Dream Productions did our older daughter's wedding about a year and a half ago, and we liked him so much we had him do the wedding for our middle daughter on Oct. 15, 2011. He did a great job. Several people commented that it was the most fun they had ever had at a wedding. The dance floor was full the entire night, and he kept things moving in the order we had planned. It was a blast! We will definately call him again when the next one gets married. Thanks for a great time John!

Sent on 11/01/2011

Kalli · Married on 10/15/2011

John did a great job at our wedding. He kept the reception flowing nicely. Also, he did a great job picking music that kept the dance floor packed but also stayed within the guidelines of what we wanted. We especially loved getting a CD at the end of all the special songs we had picked.

Sent on 11/13/2011

Jennifer · Married on 10/01/2011

We loved our DJ Stacy, with Dream Productions, who was so accommodating and even attended our rehearsal in order to make sure timing of our music was right. She played our more eclectic song choices at all the right times, mixing them well with pop/hip-hop and the more indie stuff we wanted to hear. They always returned my phone calls within 1 business day and were SO SO professional and helpful. So affordable too, I will never go anywhere else for DJ services, truly. Music at my wedding was my BIGGEST concern and they did it perfectly.

Sent on 10/17/2011

Ashley · Married on 07/09/2011

John was very organized and made sure we had all the music we wanted. The price was amazing and exactly what we were looking for. When we met with John, he answered all of our questions and made suggestions without trying to up-sell expensive extras like most DJ's do.
    Stacey was our DJ and she did a wonderful job. The reception was an indoor/outdoor event with dancing in both areas, Stacey had a great set-up with speakers in both places without any extra charge. She played exactly the right music, which kept me smiling and dancing all evening. She adapted smoothly and quickly to changes in plans and I would highly recommend her for any wedding. We are extremely glad we chose Dream Productions.

Sent on 07/22/2011

Jodi · Married on 05/14/2011

John was amazing! He made sure every song choice was to our liking. He made sure he found exactly the right song for our first dance. Our guests were enjoying themselves so much, he hardly had time to play slow songs; the guests literally danced the night away!

Sent on 09/05/2011

Claire · Married on 05/30/2010

John Becker is AMAZING!!! and the deal was fabulous!! he did a WONDERFUL job! everyone had an amazing time!!!

Sent on 06/13/2010

Stephanie · Married on 05/29/2010

I couldn't have been more happy with my choice! They helped me plan my perfect reception and did an AWESOME job! They did better than any other Dj at any other wedding I've been to! Very satisfied! :)

Sent on 08/04/2013

shawntelle · Married on 10/16/2009

I found that he worked well with the other vendors and put on a great show--our guests were up and dancing!

Sent on 11/05/2009

Kyndra · Married on 06/13/2009

John was so on top of things and so quick to respond to any question I asked. He helped us out when we were stuck trying to pick our songs and there were so many choices that he burnt us a cd so we could actually listen to the songs. He was amazing the night of the reception! He kept all of our guests on the dance floor all night long and played everything we asked for. He also gave us a CD of our music that we picked so we can have it to listen to anytime we want! Such a plus!

Sent on 08/05/2009