Dream photo & Video Reviews

Dream photo & Video 6
Dream photo & Video 7
  • Taylor

Taylor Krueger · Married on 03/29/2019

Truly amazing vendor, wedding experts!

Let me just start off with how amazing Shiva and Sam are to work with. Their personalities alone will absolutely win you over. The moment you see their talent in pictures or in our case videos you won’t want to look any farther. Their work is just flawless. They capture those moments that are the most heart felt. You get what you pay for and they will not let you down when you invest in them I promise you that. These are YOUR wedding professional photographers and videographers. You only get this day once and you want to make sure your hiring the perfect team to capture it. They come more than prepared with a very detailed time line...you’ll hardly even notice them on the big day they’re on the move making sure they capture every angle. We decided on the video last minute and we didn’t budget for it but they worked with us and let me tell you had we not invested it would have been the biggest regret. I was able to relive the greatest night of my life today and I will forever have that video when I need a flashback to remember! Shiva and Sam y’all are amazing and you have a talent like no other! Thank y’all for being the greatest vendor to work with. You truly went above and beyond!

Sent on 05/15/2019
  • Patrick

Patrick Ruggles · Married on 03/16/2019

They were the best!

They were the best photographers we could’ve asked for. They came recommended by the reception place. We met with them once and didn’t need another meeting with anyone else. We didn’t have a wedding planner and they helped schedule and coordinate everything. They are also just two very enjoyable people to have around and we were happy to have them at our wedding. We would 100% use them for any future photography services and would recommend them to every couple. Thanks for everything.

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Kyrstin

Kyrstin · Married on 03/02/2019

Awesome, awesome, awesome!!

Shiva and Sam are so professional and work with any situation that is handed to them and do a beautiful job and are very detail oriented. I picked them to do our wedding photography because their pictures and quality far exceeded any of the other photographers. I highly recommend them for photography and their videography is beautiful as well. I was sick the day of my wedding and they worked with me and made sure I was ok and comfortable the entire time. I would give them 10 stars if I could!!

Sent on 11/27/2018

Nadia L · Married on 11/17/2018

Superb Work!

What a wonderful experience working with these two, Shiva and Sam! They have truly made our engagement an amazing and memorable moment. They are both superb and work great as a team dedicating their time to listen to their client’s needs and requests. It was our first photo shoot, my fiancé and I, for our engagement session and weren't entirely sure on how to pose or what to expect. Shiva made it a smooth and fun process during our shoot at one of our favorite outdoor locations. Sam went above and beyond to capture some of our key spots. We could not thank them enough for the beautiful outcome of the photos. Many of our family and friends were impressed with the results. We would highly recommend Dream Photo & Video to all who are seeking for phenomenal and quality work! A million thanks and appreciation to Shiva and Sam!

Sincerely,
    Nadia & Chakir

Sent on 11/29/2018

Cecily Iselt · Married on 10/13/2018

Our fairytale video

When Brian and I got engaged I knew I wanted a video for our wedding day but not just any video. I wanted a production! One day while scrolling through my Facebook feed I saw this video that caught my eye. It was of a friends wedding and I was absolutely blown away. I had to have who ever created that video. Once I got the contact information I called Shiva that week to set up an appointment so we could make it happen. Shiva and Sam were so welcoming and assured us our vision would come to life. Their team set up on our wedding day and knew exactly what to capture. They were so professional and fun! Once I saw what Dream Photo and Video put together I knew that we made the best decision!

It means the world to have something so special that we will cherish for many years to come! We owe that to Dream Photo and Video!

Sent on 11/29/2018
  • Meagan

Meagan Navarro · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful!

Fantastic experience with a lovely and knowledgeable team, and stunning photos!

Sent on 12/07/2018

C · Married on 10/01/2018

Can’t say enough amazing things about Dream photo and video! So professional - they have all the right equipment. They made all my loved ones so comfortable (people and fur kid) and look great in our photos and video. 5/5 would definetly recommend! We even had to reschedule due to hurricane Harvey and they were with us every step of the way. Stop searching, you’re found the magic combination in Shiva and Sam and Dream Photo and Video!

Sent on 08/26/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 05/19/2018

Photography is a must!!

Sam and Shiva did our wedding photography and we are so glad we made the investment!!! It was so much fun going through our photos multiple times after and they are great to work with! Shiva is very responsive on phone/text/email and has an unwavering positive, cheerful attitude that would help any bride relax!!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Jennifer · Married on 05/12/2018

I was fortunate enough to win a free photoshoot from here. They were awesome suggesting a place to shoot and advised me on what to wear. I'm usually not a model-type person but they made us feel so comfortable that it wasn't a big deal! Really enjoyed the experience, they definitely what they are doing in regards to lighting and poses.

Sent on 12/19/2016
  • Shima

Shima Vejdani · Married on 04/27/2018

Absolutely happy and satisfied

Me and my husband choose dream photo & video because for us both having the best and the most caring photographer and videographer matter on our big day. we want it our big day to be captured for the rest of our life, so evertime we look at our pictures and video we can remember this special day. Sam and shiva absolutely captured the most magical photo on our big day. They know when and where to take photos. We have many beautiful breathtaking photo of the important part of our day, either its of us or of our families with us. But that wasnt the only reason why We hired them. I believe some people work just to make money and live a life, but I truly see how much shiva and sam LOVE their job and how passainate they are. They put absolutely so much time and effort with you before and during your day and even after to make sure you are 100 person happy and satisfied with their job. They are such a caring and loving team that from the moment you meet them it feels like you know them for years. They make you feel so comfortable everyime you have a meeting with them. We are truly beyond happy and satisfied with their work and we would %100 recommend them
    to any of you lovely people getting married. Trust me when i say when you have a great vendor working for you on your big day you will have 1 less thing out of your mind and be stress free. The price is absolutely worth it every penny. I promise you will not regret hiring dream photo and video for your big day.Sam and Shiva we can not thank you both enough for making our big day an special one. Everyime we look at our pictures we tell each other what a great decision we made to hire you guys. We love you both and thank you a million time🙏😍

Sent on 11/14/2018

Drexel · Married on 04/15/2018

No words can express how great and professional Dream Photo & Video was during our engagement picture session. From beginning to end they surpass our expectations! If you are looking for a honest and quality based photography company, look no further than Dream Photo & Video!

Sent on 04/30/2017
  • Z

Zamara · Married on 03/17/2018

Amazing seller

We can not say enough how phenomenal Shiva and Sam were on our wedding day. They were actually early for my wedding day instead of on time and made sure that every picture was taken from every angle (Although we only had one photographer in our contract). Shiva helped us stay within our budget so with the set budget we had they could only offer one photographer. Getting to know Shiva along the way of planning I found out she used to do wedding coordinating as well. We decided to invest on her as our day of coordinator and it was definitely a great investment as everything on our wedding day was very organized and stress free for both me and my husband. I have heard horror stories of people that hated their wedding pictures; therefore, we made sure to definitely invest on our photographer as photos and video are the only thing that will be with us forever. My video was beyond words that words could even describe and it was so great to relive the day. If I had to choose again a company to use for my day I would choose them. They treated me like family and made sure that my day was about me. Thank you so much again Shiva and Sam for taking on our big day and taking such good care of us and being so professional.

Sent on 12/31/2018

Carly · Married on 10/21/2017

My fiance and I researched a lot of photographers, but when we saw Shiva and Sam's previous wedding photos during our first meeting, we knew they were the ones we had to go with! Their style of photography is so creative, and their pictures are so vibrant! We included an Engagement Photo Session in our package, and I still get compliments on the photos six months later. On our Wedding Day, Sam and Shiva were EVERYWHERE! They captured everything we wanted. They are the sweetest couple, and I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone. We will continue to use them for any photography we need in the future. They really are the BEST!

Sent on 11/13/2017
    Dream photo & Video 12
    Dream photo & Video 13
    Dream photo & Video 14

Marlanda · Married on 10/13/2017

Sam and Shiva are the best!!! They photographed our destination wedding in Mexico on 10/13/17. We looked at MANY photographers but instantly fell in love with Dream Photos style and incredibly vivid images! I shopped around after finding them, but was always drawn back to them and their amazing work! It was one of the easiest choices to make throughout the whole process! They went above and WAY beyond to capture our day (even did a mini shoot the day before) and were so easy to work with. My entire family fell in love with these guys and were so impressed at their dedication and professionalism. With all the stress and craziness going on the day of, they made it look so easy and effortless. It was one less thing for me to worry about because it was VERY obvious that they knew exactly what they were doing! We have only received a few images back so far, but from the looks of those 4 photos, we know we will be in love with the rest! Sam and Shiva will always have a special place in our hearts and I'm so thankful that we got to share this amazing experience with them! I don't think there are enough words to express our gratitude and happiness! Sam, Shiva, we love you both and will forever consider you a part of the family! Be ready for an invite to the next family vacation!!!

Sent on 11/21/2017
    Dream photo & Video 15

Tara · Married on 09/08/2017

We FIRST came across Dream Photo thru Wedding Wire initially! We contacted probably 5 photographers thru this site. We were booking a photographer from out of town. So, not being in Houston specifically made it a little hard to pick someone that would be reliable, and trustworthy! Dream Photo was the first to respond to our inquire with a personal message. (A few other vendors had computer generated messages.) From the get-go they responded to us with promptness and were so VERY nice! Shiva right away set up a phone time to chat! We talked over the phone and she followed up with texts! She was great! So uplifting and positive I KNEW her personality would mesh well with us! Their price point was totally FAIR for what we were looking for. They were the only ones that responded and got back to us within the week! Houston is saturated with hundreds of photographers and picking one seemed near impossible! We originally booked them DURING Hurricane Harvey :(... not knowing in advance that Harvey would hit and effect our photo session... we thought maybe we would have to cancel our photos all together because of the weather. NOT SO! Shiva and Sam were SOOO sweet & accommodating! We moved our location AND they gave us a few options for days! They also shot SOOOO many pictures! <3 They stayed over their agreed upon time...(which was so nice- SO, we tipped them for their extra time!!!) :) We would highly recommend them to anyone! They have many years of experience AND are the cutest Husband & Wife team!!! BOTH work so well together! I am so glad our paths crossed!!! My family will treasure ALL of our pictures! THANKYOU!!! <3

Sent on 10/06/2017

Erica · Married on 06/24/2017

Shiva and Sam were amazing from engagement photos to bridals to the day of the wedding. They captured every moment better than I could have imagined. The video is amazing and helps relive the day of. I would recommend them to anyone that asks.

Sent on 07/15/2017

Nichole · Married on 06/12/2017

Dream Photo and Video is the absolute best photograph team I have ever had the pleasure of working with. We originally chose Dream because they went out of their way to send us tips on interviewing wedding photographers, meeting up with us late at night (and in person, not a sales person), and showed us ALL their work (I am talking full files from previous weddings and events). I (the Bride) have been in weddings in the past but have to say I am not one for posed pictures. Sam and Shiva were the best! They helped my husband and I try different poses and feel comfortable throughout. With all the wedding day stress, I felt so confident in the pictures they were taking and helping us to set up. We are so in love with the photos we have been able to see so far! It was worth more than our investment. I cannot say enough how much we LOVE Sam, Shiva and Dream Photo! We will be using Dream for all our photography needs in the future…. We already have a family photo shoot booked!!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Nicci · Married on 04/30/2017

Sam & Shiva were great people to work with. They did our engagement photos as well as our wedding day photos & video. We can't say enough great things about them. They were a preferred vendor from our venue (Agave Estates, Katy TX.) we looked all over for a reasonably prices yet professional photographer. Once we started talking with Shiva we knew they would be our photographers! The quality of work they do is incredible! They don't stop, our guests commented how they were amazed they just kept moving and snapping tons of great pictures. We have received so many compliments on how great our photos turned out. Not only did the photos look great but the poses they suggested were so natural and photographed so well! I had a list of photos I liked and wanted and they managed to get them all!! I will be using Dream Photo & Video for all our family photos going forward! Thank you again Sam & Shiva!

Sent on 06/02/2017

Samantha · Married on 04/29/2017

We were fortunate enough to have Shiva and Sam photograph our engagement dinner and our wedding and both experiences were wonderful with these two! We were blown away by the quality of the photos and the attention to detail was amazing! They captured moments we had forgotten about and things we didn't even realize had taken place surrounding our guests. They really have an eye for everything, looking back at the photos it is like they were literally a million places at once making sure they got the best shot and the most memorable ones. When we shared the photos with our families they could not believe everything was captured so beautifully. They both went above and beyond, Shiva even helped me do my daughters hair when I was struggling to get it done on time and still managed to get amazing photos of the process! Jesse and I cannot thank them both enough for the amazing photos we have of our special day that will last a lifetime!!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Gina · Married on 04/22/2017

We were referred to Dream Photo & Video by Silver Sycamore. We met with Shiva and were sold on first impression. The professional and friendly personality and amazing quality of work performed for past clients made choosing Dream Photo & Video one of the easiest decisions of our wedding planning. On our big day, Shiva and Sam exceeded our expectations. We trusted them to capture one of the best days of our lives and they did not disappoint. Our photos are everything we dreamed they would be and more. Every moment was captured beautifully, allowing us to relive our special day as we view each picture. We cannot wait to work with Dream Photo & Video again to capture more of our life memories!

Sent on 05/22/2017

Kady · Married on 03/24/2017

Phenomenal Photographers

A few years ago, I heard about Dream Photo and Video on FB via a friend's post. After looking through their work, I was absolutely blown away. When I met Sam and Shiva in person I knew that they would take great care of us on our big day, so we didn't feel the need to meet with any other photographers, and immediately booked them. Shiva made our wedding day, and the whole planning process, easier for us by being incredibly dedicated, organized, and timely. I honestly feel that she did more on the day of our wedding to ensure everything went picture perfect than the wedding planner did. They made our wedding experience as special as possible by doing anything and everything to get the perfect shots without being intrusive. Your wedding day goes by so incredibly fast, but thanks to the care of Dream Photo and Video, and their expertise and attention to detail, my husband and I are able to relive our wedding day over and over again. When I look back at our wedding photos and video, I feel so blessed to have had Dream Photo there to capture that wonderful day. Truly the only problem is that every single picture is so amazing that 2 years later I still can't narrow them down to pick out which ones will make it into our official wedding album. It was more than worth the investment. You can never re-do your wedding day, so capturing it perfectly is not something worth gambling on. I am so happy that I went with the most professional team in the Houston area. Our wedding photos were even featured for 6 months on 3 full pages in Houston's Weddings Magazine. I means seriously, how cool is that?! I have recommended them to many, many couples, and each one has been as satisfied as we were. I will continue to use them to capture all of our family's special moments forever!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Melissa Montelongo · Married on 03/10/2017

Dream Photo & Video!

Newly engaged couples, if you're looking for quality, detail and outstanding staff don't look any further. Dream Photo & video was one of the first studios we visited and I instantly fell in love with the quality. One of the most important things when planning our wedding was photo and video. Why? because that's the only thing you take with you to relive your moment for years to come and share with family and friends. Overall our experience was excellent, they are willing to go that extra mile to make your day that much special.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Vanessa · Married on 01/07/2017

If you are looking for a photographer/videographer! Look NO more! Dream photo & Video did an amazing job! Shiva is wonderful and will work with you in every way! It was extremely cold the day of our wedding (January 2017), however Dream Photo & Video went above and beyond to capture every moment of our special day! I would recommend them 100% They did a fantastic job!

Sent on 04/12/2017

Ashley · Married on 12/31/2016

We sought a photographer to entrust with the most extraordinary day of our lives and we got the most incredible experience imaginable. There might be a number of talented photographers but what makes Sam and Shiva unique is their spot on connection with creating exactly what you want. They are nothing short of fantastic and we were so lucky to find them. Their style is impeccable. It was fun and elegant while complementing our home wedding flair. Everything from the moment we met felt comfortable. We shared a few concepts that were important to us and they did the rest with all their expertise. We have an impressive recollection of our amazing wedding with gorgeous poses, intricate wedding details and fun family and guest snap shots that characterize our amazing wedding. Sam and Shiva are perfect photographers and remarkable individuals who have given us a lifetime of marvelous memories. Our experience was the absolute best and our wedding was just the beginning because now we found our forever professional photographers!
    Ashley and Wade Dowden