Dream Day Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Taylor D. Married on 08/27/2021

Amazing experience!!

Cheryl was PHENOMENAL!! Cheryl helped me with any questions I had down to the silly ones! Cheryl made this whole experience a dream! It was so easy, flowed so well all because of her! The day of my wedding, I showed up and it was beautiful, smooth and all my guests really enjoyed the experience! I would recommend again and again!!
  • Dora
    Dora H. Married on 03/07/2021

Wedding Ceremony

We live in Minnesota and wanted to get married on the beach of Lake Michigan. My flowers were beyond adorable and the officiant did a spectacular job. The ceremony was wonderful!
    Dee P. Married on 09/12/2020

Dream Day Wedding is AMAZING❤️

Cheryl was amazing. We had a destination wedding. She took care of everything, including a last minute ceremony site change due to bad weather. I would definitely hire her again. Thank you Dream Day Wedding❤️
    Aileah C. Married on 08/21/2020

She made our dream wedding come to life!

From the moment we met Cheryl and before anything was officially even booked, we felt such a sense of relief and excitement. From start to finish, she listened to us, offered suggestions, answered hundreds of questions and just went with the flow if something needed to change. Our ceremony was perfect - gorgeous flowers, decorations, pictures...everything. Her talking points during the ceremony were completely tailored to us as a couple, which was very important to us. She even met with us the night before our ceremony to "officially" marry us so we could have that special moment just the two of us. She's the type of person that will do anything in her power to make you and your significant other happy. She literally made our dream wedding come to life and we are so grateful!
    Emily K. Married on 04/09/2020

Everything was perfect!

My husband and I got engaged in spring of 2020. The thought of planning a wedding was very overwhelming for us as we are both busy professionals and the added stress of wedding planning during a pandemic was just too much. As if that wasn't enough, my mother was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and had only months left with us. We knew we wanted to get married in time for her to attend and we knew we wanted the wedding to be small and intimate. I began researching venues and smaller-type weddings/micro weddings when I found Cheryl and Dream Day Weddings. I sent a quick message to her and she got back to me immediately. I knew from the very first message back that Cheryl was the perfect fit for us and had no hesitations or second thoughts on hiring her for our big day. She was quick, professional, and incredibly empathetic to our situation. I did not have to worry about anything, she took care of every little detail and kept us informed through the whole process. If I had to do it all over again, I would not change a thing. I cannot recommend Dream Day Weddings enough, Cheryl and her team went above and beyond our expectations and made our perfect day a reality.
  • Monica
    Monica C. Married on 03/12/2020

They are called DREAM DAY WEDDINGs for a reason!!

I don't even know where to start. We had planned an elopement in Italy but due to the pandemic we had to cancel and pivot to a new idea. We found Cheryl and had a phone conversation and within a few months she produced truly a dream day for us. We ended up hosting a small ceremony and reception in South Haven at a gorgeous historic mansion she recommended. Cheryl consistently put my worries at ease and made planning fun and easy. She astutely listened to our vision, referenced my Pintrest board often, helped get us the best deals for food, flowers, and decor and was a wonderful officiant! I wouldn't have changed a thing. She whipped up the most gorgeous wedding for us and it was truly better than my Pintrest board. Thank you Cheryl and your team for making the most memorable and fabulous day that everyone is still talking about!! HIGHLY recommend Cheryl and her services for a professional one stop shop in helping you get married.
  • Kathryn
    Kathryn U. Married on 02/14/2020

Wedding officiant

Awesome! Cheryl went above and beyond to make my day special.
    Laura G. Married on 09/28/2019

More than I could have imagined!

I am here to day that Dream Day Weddings is beyond amazing!! I found their business while searching online for “destination/elopement weddings in Michigan.” I was impressed with all of the different packages they had to offer, and having a small beach wedding (6 people total) sounded stress-free and exactly what I wanted so I decided to email Cheryl with questions and a date I had in mind. She was always prompt on responding to any inquiries, and everything that she has to offer is great! I chose the color chair ties I wanted, the date, brought our marriage license and wedding rings, and sent her pics of bouquets I liked, and she had everything set up perfectly for my big day. I am here to say that her photographer and florist are beyond amazing as well!! I was soooo impressed with our pictures and my bouquet. Cheryl is super caring and friendly, I would (and already have) recommend her to anyone in the market for a wedding planner! Her prices and the packages she offers are truly one of a kind and totally worth it! Thank you Dream Day Weddings for making my wedding day perfect!
  • Justine
    Justine W. Married on 08/17/2019

Perfection!

All I can say is PERFECTION!!!!!!! I am so thankful when I googled Beach Weddings in Michigan up came Cheryl from Dream Day Weddings!!!!! She was nothing but Amazing from our very first phone call. Our situation was different because our wedding was going to be a surprise......She made everything so easy and stress free and we were able to pull off the best episode of punk’d to our kids and their other halves! Long story short when my boyfriend told me there was no way he would be able to surprise me with a wedding we thought it would be a great idea to surprise the kids.....He told my daughters and his Son that he was going to purpose on our family vacation. Then I came up with the great idea of a family photo so I was able to coordinate colors and everything!!!!! Cheryl was able to give me several ideas how we could get the kids there without ruining the surprise. She was there for my many many many many emails and phone calls over the 3 1/2 months it took to plan the surprise. She was always very patient and helpful whenever I had another idea or question about something......If I could have given her a 20 star rating I would have. Thanks Again Cheryl for everything!!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST ♥️♥️♥️♥️
    Michel Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful wedding planner!!

EXACTLY what we wanted and expected!! Cheryl and Kim were wonderful. Flowers were beautiful, ceremony was personalized and relevant, location was perfect and stress was zero. Cheryl also recommended a place for us to stay and it was perfect for us.
    We were so happy with Cheryl and Kim’s warmth, excitement for us and attention to detail.
    THANK YOU!!!!
    Jayna Married on 07/02/2018
    Cheryl made our wedding day great. She was so easy to work with and was always there for any questions we had. She really made our day feel so special. She is such a great choice and we are so happy we got to work with her.
    Tanya Married on 06/30/2018
    I would highly recommend Dream Day Weddings! Cheryl did an amazing job and took care of all the details which allowed us to enjoy our day stress free! It was a perfect day!
    Megan Married on 06/24/2018
    Cheryl created a beautiful custom ceremony for our beach wedding in South haven this past June, and it was wonderful from start to finish. Our friends and family members are still talking about how well the ceremony fit us! She really took the time to get to know us both, and she made sure that every element of the ceremony was perfect. Cheryl also suggested other vendors who were top-notch (the DJ, photographer, reception caterer, and the bartender), and even though we had only hired her for the ceremony, she came along to the reception and helped make sure the speeches and the transition from dinner to dancing went smoothly. Thank you for making our wedding incredibly beautiful and FUN!
    Mari Married on 06/04/2018
    Cheryl was amazing. She was super professional, friendly, and organized. We loved the questionnaire she created and had us fill out. It made us feel like she really wanted to know us, and it helped to make the day personalized and even more special. Her outfit was perfect, and I couldn’t have picked a better person to marry us. She cared tremendously about giving us the ceremony we wanted.
    Ashlyn Married on 06/01/2018
    So happy with our special day it was perfect! Thank you Cheryl for making it happen! You gave us all the intructions we needed to make it easy! Thank you for making sure to get us an amazing photographer and my bouquet! Everything was perfect just they we wanted!
    Ava Married on 05/18/2018
    Our wedding day was perfect in each and every way, from contacting (via phone & millions of email) our wedding planner Cheryl to all the details.
    We set the wedding date literally a month before the wedding. Thanks to Cheryl who is laid-back but made sure us feel very comfortable. It was literally a stress free wedding. She is very good at communicating and answered all our concerns and questions. She gave us detailed instructions of getting the marriage license. She set up with her partners (florist, baker, photographer, and stylist) after she knew what we wanted.
    Our wedding was tiny with 4 guests in a beautiful town. Knowing nothing about Cheryl, the photographer, the makeup/hair stylist, the bakery, and the town, we were basically just hoping for the best and it sure was the BEST that any couple could ask for.
    The ceremony was beautiful under the gazebo and by the water. It was intimate and very memorable.
    The photographer Sam did an amazing job taking us around the town and we felt completely comfortable with her. All the pictures turned out perfect.
    The makeup/hair stylist worked her magic and I sure felt beautiful and happy that day.
    The bouquet was gorgeous!!! I got SO MANY compliments from people who saw our pictures. I loved it a lot. The color was beautiful!
    The wedding cake was delivered to the restaurant where we had dinner. It was SO yummy and pretty!!
    The cost of the whole wedding was one of the cheapest options we looked at but result was extraordinary!
    Overall, my husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our wedding day and are very pleased with our decision by going with Cheryl. Highly recommended!
    Sharon Married on 12/31/2017
    I highly recommend Dream Day Weddings for your special day. Cheryl was so helpful throughout the planning process and made everything easy and carefree which is exactly what we wanted. She had excellent suggestions for places for our dinner reception and had ideas on details to make the whole day more special. She took care of everything so all we had to do was enjoy!
    The ceremony was beautiful as well. We loved her words and so did those who attended.
    Pricing was very reasonable as well. I’m so happy we chose Dream Day Weddings!
    Kurt A. Married on 09/30/2017
    Cheryl Hooten is simply amazing. My wife Amelia and I wanted a ceremony that was laid back and chill and Cheryl delivered. No pressure or hoops to jump through, which we found refreshing. Cheryl was extremely nice, professional, knowledgeable. understanding, and all at a fair price. Dream Day Weddings, you'd be crazy to go anywhere else!
    Shannon Married on 08/03/2017
    Cheryl at Daydream weddings was so wonderful in every way. From the moment we called her, until the day of the wedding, she was there to answer any question. The flowers were gorgeous, the photos were amazing! She even helped us research details for our ceremony. The service was just what we had envisioned and more. I highly recommend her services, you will not be disappointed.
    Karen Married on 07/01/2017
    I tell everyone I meet that my wedding day was the best day of my entire life. The process was so easy and painless! It was an experience beyond my imagination. They thought of things that I would not have thought of if I had planned this myself. I would recommend them to anyone. In fact, I think people would be crazy NOT to use them!
    Gina Married on 07/01/2017
    Cheryl and her team truly made our wedding a dream day! After having another company cancel on us with very short notice, I was in a state of panic until I found Dream Day Weddings. Cheryl assured me right from the start that she could help. She is hilarious and uber-organized all at the same time! She returned all calls and answered emails very promptly. We wanted an intimate wedding with a tropical feel. Cheryl worked closely with me to ensure the florist knew exactly what I wanted. Our flowers were gorgeous! Cheryl customized our ceremony so that it was very personal and meaningful to us. I felt so relaxed on the morning of our wedding, because I knew Cheryl had everything under control. Every bride should be so lucky to feel that stress-free! Thank you Cheryl for making it my ultimate Dream Day!
    Alma Married on 02/14/2017
    Dream Day Weddings were amazing. Rev. Cheryl Hooten was and is the consummate professional. We had four days to plan our wedding. She coordinated the vows, photographer, cake, dinner, venue, flowers, wine and champagne. it was flawless. I would highly recommend her company Dream Day Weddings.
    Brianna Married on 11/23/2016
    Everything was perfect and we couldn't ask for a better experience! Highly recommended!
    From the first contact with Cheryl to the day of our Wedding, she was easy to get ahold of and she had every little detail we requested down to the 'T'. She helped us pick out a location and then last minute she was able to accommodate a change in venue for us. Amble Inn right off of the highway had an adorable barn-like setting and the Owners were able to also bake a cake for us to cut and also had a bottle of champagne on ice! They were great and also very good to us!
    My husband and I wanted a low-key ceremony with some of the traditional aspects, and Cheryl nailed it!! Also the photographer (included in the awesome package), Shutter Sam was professional and very sweet! Extremely happy with her as well! And finally the florist she used nailed the flower bouquet and boutaineer. Cheryl had me attach inspiration pictures in an email, (ones I found on Pinterest actually), and colors of our wedding. They were breathtakingly beautiful and just what I wanted!
    Overall, we were very, very happy with Dream Day Wedding! Every single aspect was perfect!
    Marsha Married on 09/17/2016
    Cheryl was very easy to work with and accommodated our busy schedule. We did all the pre-ceremony planning via conference call which worked out really well as we live on the other side of the Michigan. She had a lot of great suggestions for us and was very professional throughout the entire process. Thanks Cheryl!
    Krista Married on 09/10/2016
    Rev. Cheryl was awesome!! She does completely customize-able ceremonies, kept it nice and short and sweet. The only thing I recommend is to hire her for the rehearsal, too!! We thought we could do it on our own and it was a lot harder than we thought it would be.