Dream Day Weddings Reviews

60 Reviews for Dream Day Weddings

• Dora

Dora Hamilton · Getting married on 03/07/2021

Wedding Ceremony

We live in Minnesota and wanted to get married on the beach of Lake Michigan. My flowers were beyond adorable and the officiant did a spectacular job. The ceremony was wonderful!

Sent on 11/13/2019
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Ugorowski · Married on 02/14/2020

Wedding officiant

Awesome! Cheryl went above and beyond to make my day special.

Sent on 11/30/2019

Laura Grancitelli · Married on 09/28/2019

More than I could have imagined!

I am here to day that Dream Day Weddings is beyond amazing!! I found their business while searching online for “destination/elopement weddings in Michigan.” I was impressed with all of the different packages they had to offer, and having a small beach wedding (6 people total) sounded stress-free and exactly what I wanted so I decided to email Cheryl with questions and a date I had in mind. She was always prompt on responding to any inquiries, and everything that she has to offer is great! I chose the color chair ties I wanted, the date, brought our marriage license and wedding rings, and sent her pics of bouquets I liked, and she had everything set up perfectly for my big day. I am here to say that her photographer and florist are beyond amazing as well!! I was soooo impressed with our pictures and my bouquet. Cheryl is super caring and friendly, I would (and already have) recommend her to anyone in the market for a wedding planner! Her prices and the packages she offers are truly one of a kind and totally worth it! Thank you Dream Day Weddings for making my wedding day perfect!

Sent on 11/12/2019
  • Justine

Justine Walker · Married on 08/17/2019

Perfection!

All I can say is PERFECTION!!!!!!! I am so thankful when I googled Beach Weddings in Michigan up came Cheryl from Dream Day Weddings!!!!! She was nothing but Amazing from our very first phone call. Our situation was different because our wedding was going to be a surprise......She made everything so easy and stress free and we were able to pull off the best episode of punk’d to our kids and their other halves! Long story short when my boyfriend told me there was no way he would be able to surprise me with a wedding we thought it would be a great idea to surprise the kids.....He told my daughters and his Son that he was going to purpose on our family vacation. Then I came up with the great idea of a family photo so I was able to coordinate colors and everything!!!!! Cheryl was able to give me several ideas how we could get the kids there without ruining the surprise. She was there for my many many many many emails and phone calls over the 3 1/2 months it took to plan the surprise. She was always very patient and helpful whenever I had another idea or question about something......If I could have given her a 20 star rating I would have. Thanks Again Cheryl for everything!!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE BEST ♥️♥️♥️♥️

Sent on 11/28/2019

Michel W · Married on 06/22/2019

Wonderful wedding planner!!

EXACTLY what we wanted and expected!! Cheryl and Kim were wonderful. Flowers were beautiful, ceremony was personalized and relevant, location was perfect and stress was zero. Cheryl also recommended a place for us to stay and it was perfect for us.
    We were so happy with Cheryl and Kim’s warmth, excitement for us and attention to detail.
    THANK YOU!!!!

Sent on 11/12/2019

Jayna · Married on 07/02/2018

Cheryl made our wedding day great. She was so easy to work with and was always there for any questions we had. She really made our day feel so special. She is such a great choice and we are so happy we got to work with her.

Sent on 07/10/2018

Tanya · Married on 06/30/2018

I would highly recommend Dream Day Weddings! Cheryl did an amazing job and took care of all the details which allowed us to enjoy our day stress free! It was a perfect day!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Megan · Married on 06/24/2018

Cheryl created a beautiful custom ceremony for our beach wedding in South haven this past June, and it was wonderful from start to finish. Our friends and family members are still talking about how well the ceremony fit us! She really took the time to get to know us both, and she made sure that every element of the ceremony was perfect. Cheryl also suggested other vendors who were top-notch (the DJ, photographer, reception caterer, and the bartender), and even though we had only hired her for the ceremony, she came along to the reception and helped make sure the speeches and the transition from dinner to dancing went smoothly. Thank you for making our wedding incredibly beautiful and FUN!

Sent on 09/14/2018

Mari · Married on 06/04/2018

Cheryl was amazing. She was super professional, friendly, and organized. We loved the questionnaire she created and had us fill out. It made us feel like she really wanted to know us, and it helped to make the day personalized and even more special. Her outfit was perfect, and I couldn’t have picked a better person to marry us. She cared tremendously about giving us the ceremony we wanted.

Sent on 06/28/2018

Ashlyn · Married on 06/01/2018

So happy with our special day it was perfect! Thank you Cheryl for making it happen! You gave us all the intructions we needed to make it easy! Thank you for making sure to get us an amazing photographer and my bouquet! Everything was perfect just they we wanted!

Sent on 06/19/2018

Ava · Married on 05/18/2018

Our wedding day was perfect in each and every way, from contacting (via phone & millions of email) our wedding planner Cheryl to all the details.
    We set the wedding date literally a month before the wedding. Thanks to Cheryl who is laid-back but made sure us feel very comfortable. It was literally a stress free wedding. She is very good at communicating and answered all our concerns and questions. She gave us detailed instructions of getting the marriage license. She set up with her partners (florist, baker, photographer, and stylist) after she knew what we wanted.
    Our wedding was tiny with 4 guests in a beautiful town. Knowing nothing about Cheryl, the photographer, the makeup/hair stylist, the bakery, and the town, we were basically just hoping for the best and it sure was the BEST that any couple could ask for.
    The ceremony was beautiful under the gazebo and by the water. It was intimate and very memorable.
    The photographer Sam did an amazing job taking us around the town and we felt completely comfortable with her. All the pictures turned out perfect.
    The makeup/hair stylist worked her magic and I sure felt beautiful and happy that day.
    The bouquet was gorgeous!!! I got SO MANY compliments from people who saw our pictures. I loved it a lot. The color was beautiful!
    The wedding cake was delivered to the restaurant where we had dinner. It was SO yummy and pretty!!
    The cost of the whole wedding was one of the cheapest options we looked at but result was extraordinary!
    Overall, my husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our wedding day and are very pleased with our decision by going with Cheryl. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/30/2018

Sharon · Married on 12/31/2017

I highly recommend Dream Day Weddings for your special day. Cheryl was so helpful throughout the planning process and made everything easy and carefree which is exactly what we wanted. She had excellent suggestions for places for our dinner reception and had ideas on details to make the whole day more special. She took care of everything so all we had to do was enjoy!
    The ceremony was beautiful as well. We loved her words and so did those who attended.
    Pricing was very reasonable as well. I’m so happy we chose Dream Day Weddings!

Sent on 01/12/2018

Kurt & Amelia · Married on 09/30/2017

Cheryl Hooten is simply amazing. My wife Amelia and I wanted a ceremony that was laid back and chill and Cheryl delivered. No pressure or hoops to jump through, which we found refreshing. Cheryl was extremely nice, professional, knowledgeable. understanding, and all at a fair price. Dream Day Weddings, you'd be crazy to go anywhere else!

Sent on 11/11/2017

Shannon · Married on 08/03/2017

Cheryl at Daydream weddings was so wonderful in every way. From the moment we called her, until the day of the wedding, she was there to answer any question. The flowers were gorgeous, the photos were amazing! She even helped us research details for our ceremony. The service was just what we had envisioned and more. I highly recommend her services, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/31/2017

Karen · Married on 07/01/2017

I tell everyone I meet that my wedding day was the best day of my entire life. The process was so easy and painless! It was an experience beyond my imagination. They thought of things that I would not have thought of if I had planned this myself. I would recommend them to anyone. In fact, I think people would be crazy NOT to use them!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Gina · Married on 07/01/2017

Cheryl and her team truly made our wedding a dream day! After having another company cancel on us with very short notice, I was in a state of panic until I found Dream Day Weddings. Cheryl assured me right from the start that she could help. She is hilarious and uber-organized all at the same time! She returned all calls and answered emails very promptly. We wanted an intimate wedding with a tropical feel. Cheryl worked closely with me to ensure the florist knew exactly what I wanted. Our flowers were gorgeous! Cheryl customized our ceremony so that it was very personal and meaningful to us. I felt so relaxed on the morning of our wedding, because I knew Cheryl had everything under control. Every bride should be so lucky to feel that stress-free! Thank you Cheryl for making it my ultimate Dream Day!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Alma · Married on 02/14/2017

Dream Day Weddings were amazing. Rev. Cheryl Hooten was and is the consummate professional. We had four days to plan our wedding. She coordinated the vows, photographer, cake, dinner, venue, flowers, wine and champagne. it was flawless. I would highly recommend her company Dream Day Weddings.

Sent on 02/18/2017

Brianna · Married on 11/23/2016

Everything was perfect and we couldn't ask for a better experience! Highly recommended!
    From the first contact with Cheryl to the day of our Wedding, she was easy to get ahold of and she had every little detail we requested down to the 'T'. She helped us pick out a location and then last minute she was able to accommodate a change in venue for us. Amble Inn right off of the highway had an adorable barn-like setting and the Owners were able to also bake a cake for us to cut and also had a bottle of champagne on ice! They were great and also very good to us!
    My husband and I wanted a low-key ceremony with some of the traditional aspects, and Cheryl nailed it!! Also the photographer (included in the awesome package), Shutter Sam was professional and very sweet! Extremely happy with her as well! And finally the florist she used nailed the flower bouquet and boutaineer. Cheryl had me attach inspiration pictures in an email, (ones I found on Pinterest actually), and colors of our wedding. They were breathtakingly beautiful and just what I wanted!
    Overall, we were very, very happy with Dream Day Wedding! Every single aspect was perfect!

Sent on 12/08/2016

Marsha · Married on 09/17/2016

Cheryl was very easy to work with and accommodated our busy schedule. We did all the pre-ceremony planning via conference call which worked out really well as we live on the other side of the Michigan. She had a lot of great suggestions for us and was very professional throughout the entire process. Thanks Cheryl!

Sent on 10/27/2016

Krista · Married on 09/10/2016

Rev. Cheryl was awesome!! She does completely customize-able ceremonies, kept it nice and short and sweet. The only thing I recommend is to hire her for the rehearsal, too!! We thought we could do it on our own and it was a lot harder than we thought it would be.

Sent on 11/10/2016

Dougie · Married on 07/16/2016

My partner and I wanted to get married without any stress, without the formality of a tradition wedding, we wanted something that was unique and just for us. We found Cheryl online via her website and are so glad we did. Yes, the weather on the big day was cold and wet but Cheryl brought so much warmth to our ceremony and all I remember is laughing and smiling surrounded by the people I actually wanted to be at our ceremony. We were able to select the terminology and phrasing we felt comfortable with and Cheryl performed a wonderful and carefully thought out ceremony. Beforehand we had mentioned the flowers we liked the most which appeared on the day and were perfect for our button holes. The photographer was absolutely brilliant and captured the day perfectly.

If you are looking to take away the stress of getting married I could not recommend Dream Day Weddings enough. A personally tailored ceremony in a location special to you, paperwork taken care of, beautiful flowers on the day and stunning photography all included in one price. No stress, just love. Congratulations on your big day!

Sent on 10/28/2016

Lisa · Married on 05/30/2015

Cheryl was absolutely fabulous in helping us create the perfect wedding ceremony for us! She met with Us On very short notice, got to know us, and created a very personal, meaningful and incredible wedding day for us. She genuinely wants you to have what YOU want and is ok with making plenty of changes to get it just where you feel it is perfect. Everyone commented as to what a great ceremony it was and how they loved that it was so personal and tailored to exactly us and our special situation. We were able to tell our story, celebrate our day with family and friends, and we had the most incredible ceremony thanks to Cheryl!

Sent on 06/27/2015

Melissa · Married on 05/09/2015

Cheryl was a fantastic officiant. She takes a lot of time to get to know you and she gives you a custom ceremony that is perfect. After the ceremony almost everyone stopped me to comment on how beautiful it was. She is easy to talk to and really takes the time make your special day even more special. I really love the ceremony book she includes with the price of the ceremony. It is such a fantastic keepsake from the best day of my life!

Sent on 08/09/2015

amanda · Married on 09/27/2014

Cheryl was great! She provided a beautiful ceremony, and was there to answer all our questions. The story of our love and our personalities shown through in her customized ceremony. Not only is she a great speaker and professional, but she is fun to work with! I would recommend her to my family and friends.

Sent on 12/15/2014

Erin · Married on 09/13/2014

Cheryl was the best part of our wedding. When we got engaged, everyone kept on telling us to enjoy the process. I didn't really understand that, until I tried to plan an out of state wedding while doing a full home renovation. We weren't enjoying the process. It was stressful. I had no idea what vendors to call, how far they travelled for a Saugatuck wedding, what prices to expect, how far in advance to book, etc... And we were having a relatively small wedding. I thought I could do it myself. But there were more things that I wanted, than didn't want, so maybe I should reach out to someone. We reached out to Cheryl and she was prompt with her response. Even without meeting her, I liked her. My fiancé and I set up a meeting to meet with her and had a code for, "what if she is out of price range".

There was no hesitation during the meeting. We signed immediately. We needed her. We liked her. She knew her stuff. And already my stress level was going down and I started to enjoy the process.

We didn't make her life easy with crazy work schedules and trying to finish a renovation on the location of our reception, but she was the best and never got on our case. She made sure we got what we wanted, stayed within budget, and set us up with the right people, ordered me wine when I didn't know I needed it...

She was always prompt with responses and had great ideas and connections. When it was supposed to rain on the day of, she kept me calm. When it was supposed to be cold, she problem solved the heck out of the situation with heat lamps, etc...

I cried harder when I saw the backyard tent, than I did during my vows. She made it happen and made the whole thing enjoyable. And speaking of vows, she nailed our ceremony. Everyone came up to us and told us that was the sweetest most "us" ceremony.

For someone who thought a wedding coordinator is a waste of money, it's not. Trust me. Don't make your mom or sister do it, call Cheryl.

Sent on 01/02/2015