54 Reviews for Dream Day Weddings

User Photos
Photos
54 Dream Day Weddings Reviews

Cheryl made our wedding day great. She was so easy to work with and was always there for any questions we had. She really made our day feel so special. She is such a great choice and we are so happy we got to work with her.

Profile Picture Jayna, 7/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

I would highly recommend Dream Day Weddings! Cheryl did an amazing job and took care of all the details which allowed us to enjoy our day stress free! It was a perfect day!

Profile Picture Tanya, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Cheryl was amazing. She was super professional, friendly, and organized. We loved the questionnaire she created and had us fill out. It made us feel like she really wanted to know us, and it helped to make the day personalized and even more special. Her outfit was perfect, and I couldn’t have picked a better person to marry us. She cared tremendously about giving us the ceremony we wanted.

Profile Picture Mari, 6/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

So happy with our special day it was perfect! Thank you Cheryl for making it happen! You gave us all the intructions we needed to make it easy! Thank you for making sure to get us an amazing photographer and my bouquet! Everything was perfect just they we wanted!

Profile Picture Ashlyn, 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

Our wedding day was perfect in each and every way, from contacting (via phone & millions of email) our wedding planner Cheryl to all the details.
We set the wedding date literally a month before the wedding. Thanks to Cheryl who is laid-back but made sure us feel very comfortable. It was literally a stress free wedding. She is very good at communicating and answered all our concerns and questions. She gave us detailed instructions of getting the marriage license. She set up with her partners (florist, baker, photographer, and stylist) after she knew what we wanted.
Our wedding was tiny with 4 guests in a beautiful town. Knowing nothing about Cheryl, the photographer, the makeup/hair stylist, the bakery, and the town, we were basically just hoping for the best and it sure was the BEST that any couple could ask for.
The ceremony was beautiful under the gazebo and by the water. It was intimate and very memorable.
The photographer Sam did an amazing job taking us around the town and we felt completely comfortable with her. All the pictures turned out perfect.
The makeup/hair stylist worked her magic and I sure felt beautiful and happy that day.
The bouquet was gorgeous!!! I got SO MANY compliments from people who saw our pictures. I loved it a lot. The color was beautiful!
The wedding cake was delivered to the restaurant where we had dinner. It was SO yummy and pretty!!
The cost of the whole wedding was one of the cheapest options we looked at but result was extraordinary!
Overall, my husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our wedding day and are very pleased with our decision by going with Cheryl. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture Ava, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

I highly recommend Dream Day Weddings for your special day. Cheryl was so helpful throughout the planning process and made everything easy and carefree which is exactly what we wanted. She had excellent suggestions for places for our dinner reception and had ideas on details to make the whole day more special. She took care of everything so all we had to do was enjoy!
The ceremony was beautiful as well. We loved her words and so did those who attended.
Pricing was very reasonable as well. I’m so happy we chose Dream Day Weddings!

Profile Picture Sharon, 12/31/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Planning

Cheryl Hooten is simply amazing. My wife Amelia and I wanted a ceremony that was laid back and chill and Cheryl delivered. No pressure or hoops to jump through, which we found refreshing. Cheryl was extremely nice, professional, knowledgeable. understanding, and all at a fair price. Dream Day Weddings, you'd be crazy to go anywhere else!

Profile Picture Kurt & Amelia, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Cheryl at Daydream weddings was so wonderful in every way. From the moment we called her, until the day of the wedding, she was there to answer any question. The flowers were gorgeous, the photos were amazing! She even helped us research details for our ceremony. The service was just what we had envisioned and more. I highly recommend her services, you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Shannon, 8/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Cheryl and her team truly made our wedding a dream day! After having another company cancel on us with very short notice, I was in a state of panic until I found Dream Day Weddings. Cheryl assured me right from the start that she could help. She is hilarious and uber-organized all at the same time! She returned all calls and answered emails very promptly. We wanted an intimate wedding with a tropical feel. Cheryl worked closely with me to ensure the florist knew exactly what I wanted. Our flowers were gorgeous! Cheryl customized our ceremony so that it was very personal and meaningful to us. I felt so relaxed on the morning of our wedding, because I knew Cheryl had everything under control. Every bride should be so lucky to feel that stress-free! Thank you Cheryl for making it my ultimate Dream Day!

Profile Picture Gina, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dream Day Weddings were amazing. Rev. Cheryl Hooten was and is the consummate professional. We had four days to plan our wedding. She coordinated the vows, photographer, cake, dinner, venue, flowers, wine and champagne. it was flawless. I would highly recommend her company Dream Day Weddings.

Profile Picture User7799201, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Everything was perfect and we couldn't ask for a better experience! Highly recommended!
From the first contact with Cheryl to the day of our Wedding, she was easy to get ahold of and she had every little detail we requested down to the 'T'. She helped us pick out a location and then last minute she was able to accommodate a change in venue for us. Amble Inn right off of the highway had an adorable barn-like setting and the Owners were able to also bake a cake for us to cut and also had a bottle of champagne on ice! They were great and also very good to us!
My husband and I wanted a low-key ceremony with some of the traditional aspects, and Cheryl nailed it!! Also the photographer (included in the awesome package), Shutter Sam was professional and very sweet! Extremely happy with her as well! And finally the florist she used nailed the flower bouquet and boutaineer. Cheryl had me attach inspiration pictures in an email, (ones I found on Pinterest actually), and colors of our wedding. They were breathtakingly beautiful and just what I wanted!
Overall, we were very, very happy with Dream Day Wedding! Every single aspect was perfect!

Profile Picture Brianna, 11/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Cheryl was very easy to work with and accommodated our busy schedule. We did all the pre-ceremony planning via conference call which worked out really well as we live on the other side of the Michigan. She had a lot of great suggestions for us and was very professional throughout the entire process. Thanks Cheryl!

Profile Picture Marsha, 9/17/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Cheryl was awesome!! She does completely customize-able ceremonies, kept it nice and short and sweet. The only thing I recommend is to hire her for the rehearsal, too!! We thought we could do it on our own and it was a lot harder than we thought it would be.

Profile Picture Krista, 9/10/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My partner and I wanted to get married without any stress, without the formality of a tradition wedding, we wanted something that was unique and just for us. We found Cheryl online via her website and are so glad we did. Yes, the weather on the big day was cold and wet but Cheryl brought so much warmth to our ceremony and all I remember is laughing and smiling surrounded by the people I actually wanted to be at our ceremony. We were able to select the terminology and phrasing we felt comfortable with and Cheryl performed a wonderful and carefully thought out ceremony. Beforehand we had mentioned the flowers we liked the most which appeared on the day and were perfect for our button holes. The photographer was absolutely brilliant and captured the day perfectly.

If you are looking to take away the stress of getting married I could not recommend Dream Day Weddings enough. A personally tailored ceremony in a location special to you, paperwork taken care of, beautiful flowers on the day and stunning photography all included in one price. No stress, just love. Congratulations on your big day!

Profile Picture Dougie, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Officiant, Photography

Cheryl was absolutely fabulous in helping us create the perfect wedding ceremony for us! She met with Us On very short notice, got to know us, and created a very personal, meaningful and incredible wedding day for us. She genuinely wants you to have what YOU want and is ok with making plenty of changes to get it just where you feel it is perfect. Everyone commented as to what a great ceremony it was and how they loved that it was so personal and tailored to exactly us and our special situation. We were able to tell our story, celebrate our day with family and friends, and we had the most incredible ceremony thanks to Cheryl!

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/30/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Cheryl was a fantastic officiant. She takes a lot of time to get to know you and she gives you a custom ceremony that is perfect. After the ceremony almost everyone stopped me to comment on how beautiful it was. She is easy to talk to and really takes the time make your special day even more special. I really love the ceremony book she includes with the price of the ceremony. It is such a fantastic keepsake from the best day of my life!

Profile Picture Melissa, 5/9/15, 4 Reviews
4.3

Cheryl was so great to work with and provided us with the one of a kind ceremony that was so personal and exactly what we wanted. She was so flexible and provided us with enough information and control throughout the whole process. We have received so many wonderful compliments that it was the best ceremony some guests had ever attended. Communication was often like pulling teeth, but in the end did not effect anything since we had a lot of time between booking and the wedding.

Thanks Cheryl for making everything easy and fun and providing us with a unique and wonderful ceremony that we will always cherish and remember.

Profile Picture Meghan, 10/25/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Cheryl was great! She provided a beautiful ceremony, and was there to answer all our questions. The story of our love and our personalities shown through in her customized ceremony. Not only is she a great speaker and professional, but she is fun to work with! I would recommend her to my family and friends.

Profile Picture amanda, 9/27/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Cheryl was the best part of our wedding. When we got engaged, everyone kept on telling us to enjoy the process. I didn't really understand that, until I tried to plan an out of state wedding while doing a full home renovation. We weren't enjoying the process. It was stressful. I had no idea what vendors to call, how far they travelled for a Saugatuck wedding, what prices to expect, how far in advance to book, etc... And we were having a relatively small wedding. I thought I could do it myself. But there were more things that I wanted, than didn't want, so maybe I should reach out to someone. We reached out to Cheryl and she was prompt with her response. Even without meeting her, I liked her. My fiancé and I set up a meeting to meet with her and had a code for, "what if she is out of price range".

There was no hesitation during the meeting. We signed immediately. We needed her. We liked her. She knew her stuff. And already my stress level was going down and I started to enjoy the process.

We didn't make her life easy with crazy work schedules and trying to finish a renovation on the location of our reception, but she was the best and never got on our case. She made sure we got what we wanted, stayed within budget, and set us up with the right people, ordered me wine when I didn't know I needed it...

She was always prompt with responses and had great ideas and connections. When it was supposed to rain on the day of, she kept me calm. When it was supposed to be cold, she problem solved the heck out of the situation with heat lamps, etc...

I cried harder when I saw the backyard tent, than I did during my vows. She made it happen and made the whole thing enjoyable. And speaking of vows, she nailed our ceremony. Everyone came up to us and told us that was the sweetest most "us" ceremony.

For someone who thought a wedding coordinator is a waste of money, it's not. Trust me. Don't make your mom or sister do it, call Cheryl.

Profile Picture Erin , 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant, Wedding Planning

In a word, FLAWLESS!!! From the time we first e-mailed Cheryl, not sure about when, where, why, how, she emailed us back the same night and we had a conversation with her the very next day. She threw out some ideas (which she is an expert in her field) and gave us dates and was willing to go anywhere in the state to accommodate us. We ended up going to Saugatuck to meet her and had a great time and realized we would love to do our wedding right there. She made recommendations to us for a photographer (Sam) whom we loved as well. They worked so well together and it made our day perfect, relaxing, and stress free. They were both so versatile and adapted to last minute changes without as much as a blink. We were comforted in the fact that our special day was being handled with such care and personal attention, that all we needed to do was literally show up and say our "I do's". We would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Cheryl and her team to any couples or families who are looking for a peaceful and perfect ceremony.
Thank you again girls for making our day memorable.

Profile Picture Angie & Joshua, 6/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Cheryl did a fantastic job officiating our wedding ceremony. My husband and I don't go to church regularly, and we live on the other side of the state from where we were married, so finding someone that we trusted to perform our ceremony was not an easy task. Cheryl gave us exactly what we wanted - a beautiful, simple ceremony with all the right personal touches. We had multiple people tell us it was the most beautiful ceremony they had ever been to! Although we opted for the "standard" ceremony she does offer personalization of the wording and even accommodated a rock ceremony (all the guests make blessings on a river rock for the couple's happiness) that my husband and I wanted to include instead of a unity candle. Although we did not have Cheryl come to the rehearsal, she provided me with an excellent "do it yourself" guide that went through everything we needed to know for the big day. She is also very photo-conscious and asked what we would like her to wear, made suggestions for how to have the bridal party stand for best photos, and jumped out of the way as soon as she pronounced us so that she wouldn't be in the background of our first photos :) My photographer noted that she has done a couple weddings with Cheryl as officiant and she is always thinking of these things. Much appreciated and IF we had to get married again, we would definitely stick with Cheryl!

Profile Picture Chelsey, 6/21/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Cheryl did a great job and we could not be happier!

Profile Picture Timothy, 7/26/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Rev. Barton was very professional. He added a good personal touch to the ceremony. He also has a very engaging personality by making everyone feel at ease. Some guests thought we had known him forever. We were very pleased with everything. The whole day was exceptional.

Profile Picture George, 7/20/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Dream Day Weddings helped us bring everything together! Cheryl was extraordinarily flexible. She was patient as we nailed down our plans and worked with us to include our children in a way that was very meaningful to us all. Our wedding was perfect!

Profile Picture Elise, 7/12/13, 1 Review