Dramatic Dimensions Entertainment Reviews

Dramatic Dimensions Entertainment 2
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 02/01/2019

Awesome experience!

Mike did an awesome job! When planning, he was very responsive and accommodating to changes and special requests. On the day of, he was very engaged with us and helped keep us on schedule with dances and other wedding night events. He suggested great ideas to get our guests fired up for dancing!

• Y

Yvonne Cunningham · Married on 12/08/2018

Excellent!

Having used Dramatic Dimensions for two previous weddings, we booked them again to provided DJ and two photo booths for our corporate holiday event this year. We were very pleased with their services. Everyone enjoyed the music and we had many compliments on the photo booths. Thank you for making our event successful! Looking forward to next year!

Rebecca · Married on 12/01/2018

12-01-18 #itsdunne

Mike was great to work with! We danced the whole night and the music for dinner was the best -- we had so many people compliment the music and uplighting. I was so impressed with the uplighting and think it really set the mood for the evening. I liked that everything was done online with one phone call to make sure everything was set. Mike made sure the songs I wanted were available. We had some last minute changes to the toasts and Mike was so accommodating. He even checked in with my groom and I throughout the night to make sure things were okay. I think at one point almost, if not all of out 160 guest were crammed on the dance floor. "Here are the three pictures I took because I was too busy dancing" -- a quote from a friend. If you are looking for quality go with Dramatic Dimensions Entertainment!

Amy · Married on 09/29/2018

Mike and James were absolutely fantastic. Even though there were a few changes to the timeline, Mike was so flexible and accommodating in every way. The table leader bit made everyone come onto the dance floor with my husband and I in the middle. It is such a special memory!
    And James worked the photobooth like a pro. They were the best part of the reception, hands down.

Shane · Married on 09/21/2018

Dramatic dimensions blew my wife and I away! It was like working with a wedding planner that was also a DJ. They also saved me money by recommending the best use of the photo booth since weddings have toasts and dinner before anyone really starts utilizing it. Definetly would recommend this company to everyone!

Stephanie · Married on 09/08/2018

We had an amazing experience with Dramatic Dimensions! I loved the online planning form, it made it super easy to plan out the evening and submit our event timeline, as well as make our song selections. Mike was great to work with, he was always just a quick email or phone call away to answer any question I had. The whole planning process is well organized and made for a very smooth evening. We had strayed away from our timeline a bit and decided to forgo certain wedding events and Mike was quick and easy to go with the flow. The music was great all evening. Everyone had an amazing time and I highly recommend the "table party leader", it got everyone up on the dance floor and moving! Cannot say enough great things about our experience!

Tamara · Married on 05/18/2018

My event was simply beautiful! Mike brought my vision to life. Not to mention that his services were very good in price compared to other competitors. I would hire him again!

Jordan · Married on 04/27/2018

WORTH EVERY PENNY! Now of course that I’ve started with money, DDE could be perfect for those who are a bit budget-conscious, while still having loads of upgrades for those who aren’t, always offering amazing service.
    We had a DJ/Photobooth package and could not be happier. Our DJ, Mike, was phenomenal; he kept the dancing going all night and was amazing at setting the tone. He was very good about checking in with us and making sure we were having a good time too. The Photobooth was great! Plenty of props and the attendant was so nice! 10/10 for DDE

• F

Francy · Married on 02/02/2018

Super easy to work with! Highly recommend for any event!

Chris · Married on 01/27/2018

The entire team was very attentive to our every need for my daughters sweet 16! We would definitely use him again!!

Justin · Married on 11/05/2017

Perfect wedding night!! Amazing, we were so happy and so impressed by our DJ, our event was almost a year ago and I am still thankful for the perfect night thanks to our dj.

Diana · Married on 10/21/2017

Our wedding reception was amazing!! Thanks to Mike and his company, everyone had a blast and he kept the dance floor going! My husband and I were impressed and so was everyone else. Would definitely recommend them to everyone! Thanks for helping make our wedding a night to remember!

Samantha · Married on 10/07/2017

Mike was great. He picked good music for the cocktail hour and dinnner. He did an amazing job getting everyone up and dancing. I would definitely recommend him to any of my friends and family looking for a Dj. And he did a great job with the up lighting at my event too.

Chelsea · Married on 09/02/2017

Mike did such an amazing job at our wedding! We left it in his hands to keep the party going. He did that AND more! I am so happy with the results of our night!

Jeannie · Married on 08/12/2017

Our dance floor was packed the entire night. The photo booth was a hit, Mike was awesome to work with and very thorough every step of the way. The photo booth was the a favorite or everyone's! Thank you so much for making our big day a blast!

Jeannie and Nate

Elise · Married on 07/29/2017

Easy to book and communicate with. Did a great job

Tom · Married on 07/29/2017

Mike went above and beyond for our event and made our wedding night amazing! The lighting was excellent and the DJ services were fantastic! He was prompt with any interaction we had via email or phone and always had an answer for every question.

Maddy · Married on 07/15/2017

We had Mike as our DJ and our whole party loved him. We had the DJ service, uplighting, photo booth, and custom memory book from Dramatic Dimensions and we were very pleased with everything! He was very professional and met with us a few times before our event to be sure that our big day was perfect. I would recommend his company to anyone in the area getting married!

Amanda · Married on 07/07/2017

Our wedding was 07/07/17. Mike was our DJ and let me tell you he was AMAZING!!! Our guest absolutely loved him. It's been 2 weeks since the wedding and I'm still hearing from friends and family how great he was and I agree 110%!! We were running an hour behind schedule (we were an hour late to our reception) because of pictures and traffic. Well, I was freaking out about it but when we arrived Mike was there to reassure me everything was going smooth, guest were happy, and that he will get everything caught up and that's exactly what he did. He got EVERYONE on the dance floor INCLUDING our 89 year old great grandma!! What a beautiful site that was <3 I would recommend Mike and Dramatic Dimensions to ANYONE and EVERYONE who is in need of a DJ, photo booth, and everything else they provide. The photobooth was a HUGE hit as well!! Everyone loved it!!! Thank you again Mike you played a huge role in the most beautiful, perfect, day of my life!!!

Veronica · Married on 05/06/2017

Mike and the Dramatic Dimensions Entertainment team were phenomenal on our wedding day- I would recommend their services to anyone looking for the best DJ in the state! They are worth every penny! Working with Mike was very stress-free- when you fill out all their (quick and easy) forms, your night will be flawless. Mike was very easy-going and flexible with any changes we had, and he even called to double-check details before the wedding, which we really appreciated. Even on the day of, Mike was constantly making sure my groom and I were having a wonderful time! He always made sure everything was going exactly the way we wanted it to. People were always on the dance floor with his great choice of music- even at the end of the night after the last song, everyone was packed on the dance floor...and shouting for one more song! That was exactly the kind of DJ we wanted for our wedding- fun, easy to work with, considerate, attentive, and professional. I could go on and on, but in the end, having Mike as our DJ really helped make our night perfect.

Karen · Married on 04/22/2017

We contracted with this vendor for D.J. services, uplighting and photography.
    Mike was excellent!! He was well organized, kept everything moving, he was super friendly and helpful. He even felt like family. My guests loved him and we feel he surely ranks as one of the best.
    The uplighting completed the look we wanted and we could not have asked for more. Again many comments that the venue never looked better and the lighting is what made all the difference.
    We would book him again in a second.

Our photographer was also wonderful and i am looking foward to seeing the photos.

Ellora · Married on 03/25/2017

Dramatic Dimensions was fantastic and did a great job with our wedding - both the DJ and the photobooth were a hit!

I'm giving them a 5 star rating because they had a great online system to request music that was easy to understand, Mike was very courteous and helpful throughout the process, DJ Dom was great, and the photobooth was a major hit!

However, we had some minor hiccups with the music cutting out a few times over the evening and our DJ missing a cue at the end of our first dance, but still a great experience! Highly recommended!

Gina · Married on 01/07/2017

if you are looking for wedding entertainment, please look no further! I can honestly say Mike L and his team from Dramatic Dimensions were completely responsible for how great our wedding was on 1/7/17! I still have people talking about how fun the photo booth was and how they loved the "party leaders" to get everyone out on the dance floor! Mike was very easy to work with and went through the night step by step via phone interview the week before the wedding which was very comforting. It was truly an amazing night and I cannot thank Mike and his staff enough! I highly recommend Dramatic Dimensions for your event!!

Sent on 01/14/2017

Dramatic Dimensions Entertainment's reply:

Congratulations on your wedding! Thank you for having us, we are happy that everyone enjoyed:)

Danielle · Married on 11/05/2016

Everyone needs to use dramatic dimensions for there wedding! mike was awesome! I had guests on the dance floor beginning to end. The up lights were beautiful and the photo booth was the best I had ever seen!!!