Dramatic Dimensions Entertainment Reviews

105 Reviews for Dramatic Dimensions Entertainment

Dramatic Dimensions Entertainment 1
Dramatic Dimensions Entertainment 2

Amanda · Getting married on 03/21/2020

Our wedding was 07/07/17. Mike was our DJ and let me tell you he was AMAZING!!! Our guest absolutely loved him. It's been 2 weeks since the wedding and I'm still hearing from friends and family how great he was and I agree 110%!! We were running an hour behind schedule (we were an hour late to our reception) because of pictures and traffic. Well, I was freaking out about it but when we arrived Mike was there to reassure me everything was going smooth, guest were happy, and that he will get everything caught up and that's exactly what he did. He got EVERYONE on the dance floor INCLUDING our 89 year old great grandma!! What a beautiful site that was <3 I would recommend Mike and Dramatic Dimensions to ANYONE and EVERYONE who is in need of a DJ, photo booth, and everything else they provide. The photobooth was a HUGE hit as well!! Everyone loved it!!! Thank you again Mike you played a huge role in the most beautiful, perfect, day of my life!!!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Amy Kozup · Getting married on 09/28/2019

Wonderful!

Mike did a great job at our reception. Unfortunately, my guests were not really dancers. Mike did his best to get everyone on the dance floor. He arrived on time and was very professional. He was in contact with me and my husband throughout the night to make sure we were getting everything we needed from him. I loved the online area that we could request songs and plan the day.

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Jon-Eric

Jon-Eric Cornellier · Married on 07/13/2019

A professional job

Mike was great. He was very deligent in all the prep work giving us confidence that everything was going to go smoothy. And it did. Just a real professional job - checking in with us during the reception to make sure everything was exactly how we wanted it. Great deal too compared to other options in the Metro Detroit area.

Sent on 07/27/2019

Sara Carsell · Married on 06/30/2019

Amazing! Created my fairytale!

One of the best nights of my life and it was all due to Mike and his amazing work. To start the way he works with you to make sure you are comfortable and happy is beyond expectation. The music was amazing and the lighting was even better. It truly felt like a fairytale. The photo booth was a blast and came with amazing custom photo strips. I had an indoor/ outdoor venue and once everyone moved outside, so did Mike and his equipment seamlessly and without request. Mike truly goes above and beyond! My photographer, Brandy, was also amazing. The posed shots are out of a magazine they are so beautiful. She was very sweet and patient with our crazy group. If your looking for the full package and want a magical, amazing evening then Dramatic Dimensions Entertainment is the way to go! Thank you guys for everything!

Sent on 07/08/2019

Rebecca Dutton · Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Service

We used Dramatic Dimensions for DJ, Photo booth, and uplighting services and everything was perfect! Mike was absolutely wonderful!! He made sure that everything was going well throughout the night and always checked in to see if we needed anything from them. Our guest absolutely loved the photo booth and had a blast on the dance floor!!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 02/01/2019

Awesome experience!

Mike did an awesome job! When planning, he was very responsive and accommodating to changes and special requests. On the day of, he was very engaged with us and helped keep us on schedule with dances and other wedding night events. He suggested great ideas to get our guests fired up for dancing!

Sent on 02/09/2019
  • Y

Yvonne Cunningham · Married on 12/08/2018

Excellent!

Having used Dramatic Dimensions for two previous weddings, we booked them again to provided DJ and two photo booths for our corporate holiday event this year. We were very pleased with their services. Everyone enjoyed the music and we had many compliments on the photo booths. Thank you for making our event successful! Looking forward to next year!

Sent on 12/17/2018

Rebecca · Married on 12/01/2018

12-01-18 #itsdunne

Mike was great to work with! We danced the whole night and the music for dinner was the best -- we had so many people compliment the music and uplighting. I was so impressed with the uplighting and think it really set the mood for the evening. I liked that everything was done online with one phone call to make sure everything was set. Mike made sure the songs I wanted were available. We had some last minute changes to the toasts and Mike was so accommodating. He even checked in with my groom and I throughout the night to make sure things were okay. I think at one point almost, if not all of out 160 guest were crammed on the dance floor. "Here are the three pictures I took because I was too busy dancing" -- a quote from a friend. If you are looking for quality go with Dramatic Dimensions Entertainment!

Sent on 12/09/2018

Amy · Married on 09/29/2018

Mike and James were absolutely fantastic. Even though there were a few changes to the timeline, Mike was so flexible and accommodating in every way. The table leader bit made everyone come onto the dance floor with my husband and I in the middle. It is such a special memory!
    And James worked the photobooth like a pro. They were the best part of the reception, hands down.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Shane · Married on 09/21/2018

Dramatic dimensions blew my wife and I away! It was like working with a wedding planner that was also a DJ. They also saved me money by recommending the best use of the photo booth since weddings have toasts and dinner before anyone really starts utilizing it. Definetly would recommend this company to everyone!

Sent on 09/28/2018

Stephanie · Married on 09/08/2018

We had an amazing experience with Dramatic Dimensions! I loved the online planning form, it made it super easy to plan out the evening and submit our event timeline, as well as make our song selections. Mike was great to work with, he was always just a quick email or phone call away to answer any question I had. The whole planning process is well organized and made for a very smooth evening. We had strayed away from our timeline a bit and decided to forgo certain wedding events and Mike was quick and easy to go with the flow. The music was great all evening. Everyone had an amazing time and I highly recommend the "table party leader", it got everyone up on the dance floor and moving! Cannot say enough great things about our experience!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Tamara · Married on 05/18/2018

My event was simply beautiful! Mike brought my vision to life. Not to mention that his services were very good in price compared to other competitors. I would hire him again!

Sent on 05/25/2018

Jordan · Married on 04/27/2018

WORTH EVERY PENNY! Now of course that I’ve started with money, DDE could be perfect for those who are a bit budget-conscious, while still having loads of upgrades for those who aren’t, always offering amazing service.
    We had a DJ/Photobooth package and could not be happier. Our DJ, Mike, was phenomenal; he kept the dancing going all night and was amazing at setting the tone. He was very good about checking in with us and making sure we were having a good time too. The Photobooth was great! Plenty of props and the attendant was so nice! 10/10 for DDE

Sent on 04/28/2018
  • F

Francy · Married on 02/02/2018

Super easy to work with! Highly recommend for any event!

Sent on 02/05/2018

Chris · Married on 01/27/2018

The entire team was very attentive to our every need for my daughters sweet 16! We would definitely use him again!!

Sent on 01/30/2018

Justin · Married on 11/05/2017

Perfect wedding night!! Amazing, we were so happy and so impressed by our DJ, our event was almost a year ago and I am still thankful for the perfect night thanks to our dj.

Sent on 09/23/2018

Diana · Married on 10/21/2017

Our wedding reception was amazing!! Thanks to Mike and his company, everyone had a blast and he kept the dance floor going! My husband and I were impressed and so was everyone else. Would definitely recommend them to everyone! Thanks for helping make our wedding a night to remember!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Samantha · Married on 10/07/2017

Mike was great. He picked good music for the cocktail hour and dinnner. He did an amazing job getting everyone up and dancing. I would definitely recommend him to any of my friends and family looking for a Dj. And he did a great job with the up lighting at my event too.

Sent on 10/21/2017

Alyssa · Married on 09/30/2017

I can't say enough good things about Dramatic Dimensions Entertainment. Its only two days past our wedding and my family keep raving about how much fun they all had. I have a feeling party table leader will forever be remembered and spoken of with enthusiasm. Working the dramatic dimensions was easy! Their online planning allowed ease of access so I could plan anytime with my busy schedule. We did song requests on our RSVP cards and Mike did an amazing job keeping the dance floor packed while playing those requests when they oddly best fit the mood of the evening. We never felt rushed, he was kind, and helped guide us throughout our evening with cake, dances, and mingling. To top it all off, the uplighting completely transformed our venue as an amazing price compared to other vendors I had spoken with. Their setup at the venue was classic and clean, complimenting our decor without looking overly techie and out of place. They had guests of all ages dancing the entire night. I just can't thank all those at Dramatic Dimensions Entertainment enough for really putting our reception over the top. They made it a night to remember, I will definitely be spreading word of their success. You know you found a good one when other vendors are requesting their cards to share them with other professionals.

Sent on 10/02/2017
    Dramatic Dimensions Entertainment 3
    Dramatic Dimensions Entertainment 4

Chelsea · Married on 09/02/2017

Mike did such an amazing job at our wedding! We left it in his hands to keep the party going. He did that AND more! I am so happy with the results of our night!

Sent on 09/04/2017

Jeannie · Married on 08/12/2017

Our dance floor was packed the entire night. The photo booth was a hit, Mike was awesome to work with and very thorough every step of the way. The photo booth was the a favorite or everyone's! Thank you so much for making our big day a blast!

Jeannie and Nate

Sent on 08/15/2017

Elise · Married on 07/29/2017

Easy to book and communicate with. Did a great job

Sent on 08/05/2017

Tom · Married on 07/29/2017

Mike went above and beyond for our event and made our wedding night amazing! The lighting was excellent and the DJ services were fantastic! He was prompt with any interaction we had via email or phone and always had an answer for every question.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Maddy · Married on 07/15/2017

We had Mike as our DJ and our whole party loved him. We had the DJ service, uplighting, photo booth, and custom memory book from Dramatic Dimensions and we were very pleased with everything! He was very professional and met with us a few times before our event to be sure that our big day was perfect. I would recommend his company to anyone in the area getting married!

Sent on 07/31/2017

Veronica · Married on 05/06/2017

Mike and the Dramatic Dimensions Entertainment team were phenomenal on our wedding day- I would recommend their services to anyone looking for the best DJ in the state! They are worth every penny! Working with Mike was very stress-free- when you fill out all their (quick and easy) forms, your night will be flawless. Mike was very easy-going and flexible with any changes we had, and he even called to double-check details before the wedding, which we really appreciated. Even on the day of, Mike was constantly making sure my groom and I were having a wonderful time! He always made sure everything was going exactly the way we wanted it to. People were always on the dance floor with his great choice of music- even at the end of the night after the last song, everyone was packed on the dance floor...and shouting for one more song! That was exactly the kind of DJ we wanted for our wedding- fun, easy to work with, considerate, attentive, and professional. I could go on and on, but in the end, having Mike as our DJ really helped make our night perfect.

Sent on 05/11/2017