Drake Studio Reviews

Drake Studio 5
Drake Studio 6
Drake Studio 7

Elena · Married on 01/15/2016

Drake Studios has a FABULOUS style to their photography. We were so in love with the images he captured of my bridal portrait session and of our wedding day. Drake is so creative, easy to work with, and was very flexible in accommodating our preferences. He actually took the time to go through the Pinterest board I sent him and helped create similar poses and backdrops for us. It was awesome that he put in that kind of effort and accommodation- not all photographers will do that for you. His pricing is an absolutely great deal considering the quality and attention to detail that you get. He was also very flexible in creating a custom package that had just the elements we wanted so that we weren't paying for things we didn't need. The only reason I deducted a few points above was because some of the shots took a while for him to get the lighting/camera settings just right. This can be a challenge when time is so limited as it usually is during studio sessions where you have a fixed amount of rented time or on wedding days when the overall schedule is just so busy. In both cases, you want as many great photos as possible in the shortest amount of time for each. Not to mention, some wedding day moments can't be recreated again after the flash is re-adjusted. However, we ended up with PLENTY of amazing photos of our wedding and my bridal session, so overall not a big issue. Considering the price, flexibility, and fabulous results, I would recommend Drake.

Sent on 08/21/2016