Dragonfly Invitations Reviews

4 | Overland Park, KS

4 Reviews for Dragonfly Invitations

Cameron · Married on 08/10/2009

Meghan with Dragonfly Invitations is creative and flexible. She has a way of creating exactly what you want....after listening to your tastes.

Sent on 08/17/2009

Kara · Married on 06/27/2009

My husband and I really enjoyed working with Meghan Harte on our invitations. Meghan took time to listen to our preferences and tailored our invitations to our needs. The invitations were classy and well made, and we have received more compliments than we can count. The process was very stress free, and as a bride, I really appreciated. I would recommend Dragonfly Invitations to everyone and plan on contacting Meghan in the future for other events.

Sent on 08/13/2009

Karly · Married on 06/06/2009

Meghan did a wonderful job on our invitations. They were hand made by her and they turned out beautiful. Not only were the invitations exactly what I wanted, but her service was amazing. I stayed in contact with her through email and she was always really good at emailing me back quickly and answering all my questions. She made the process very easy and works hard to make everything just the way you want it. I would definitely recommend Meghan w/ Dragonfly Invitations if your wanting beautiful, unique, handmade invitations and more!!

Sent on 08/03/2009

Kelly · Married on 10/04/2008

Awesome invitations.... I would definitely use again!

Sent on 08/31/2009