7 Reviews for DPfilms Productions

One Event/Day (1)
Blu-Ray (1)
USB Hard Drive (1)
7 DPfilms Productions Reviews

Amazing job from the start! I was so grateful to have Jade handle vendor coordination and last minute changes. Her calm, attentive, and positive energy was appreciated. Thank you for making Plan B look like Plan A. Knowing we did not have to worry about a thing on our daughter's wedding day was greatly appreciated. Thank you for helping bring to life a beautiful wedding!
Liz and Gil Trujillo

Profile Picture Liz, 11/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography, Wedding Planning

Derek and Jade were great! The day of filming they were very pleasant and didn’t miss a thing! The highlight video and full video were absolutely perfect! Our wedding video was so beautifully put together and surpassed all of our expectations! They are super talented!

Profile Picture Jenn, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I can’t recommend DP Films enough. From the very beginning Derek and Jade were professional and listened to what me and my wife envisioned. They valued and respected my time, answered questions promptly and their pride in their product shows. We’re glad that we chose DP Filma to capture our wedding. They were flexible/affordable and our end result did not suffer because of it. Bottom line, I recommend DP to anyone that wants top notch people and results. I recommend that you opt for the package that includes the drone footage of your venue. Well worth the addition cost! Thank you guys!

Profile Picture Jorge, 9/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, USB Flash Drive, Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage

We got lucky and so grateful that we booked Derek and Jade to do our wedding video! Originally, a videographer was not in our budget, but after some careful consideration we added it in and it was well worth it. We are so thankful that Derek captured all of those little moments because it went by so fast. Every speech and part of the ceremony can now be remembered forever. I feel like Derek took our vision and gave us exactly what we wanted. It is truly something we will cherish and watch to relive the best day ever. Thanks DP Films Productions!

Profile Picture Larisa, 6/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, DVD, USB Flash Drive, USB Hard Drive, Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage

Thank You Derek!

Our wedding video turned out amazing! From the moment we met you we knew we were dealing with an honest and nice person! We appreciated your easy going attitude and willingness to go out of your way to ensure we had one of the most memorable customer service experiences of our life!

The most memorable impression is that Derek took the time to drive my wife and I from one location to another in order to capture film we wanted in our wedding. We had been drinking during our reception and Derek was so nice to drive us around keeping us safe and ensuring we filmed exactly what we wanted to capture.The day of our wedding was filmed just as we hoped and we must admit, it exceeded our expectations!. So many wonderful moments were captured at the right time, the right angles, and the drone footage was just amazing. Derek is definitely a professional and has a very high standard of customer service, as a customer I felt that he had our best interest in mind and he delivered as expected!

Thank you so much for ensuring one of the most important days of our life is forever captured allowing us to treasure and share those memories with our loved ones for years to come.

Best regards,

Mr. & Mrs. Mosqueda

Profile Picture Carmen, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We hired Derek Preciado to film my mother's funeral service. Even though he was hired at the last minute, Derik was so accommodating and able to help us out. He was able to capture the beauty during my mom's Mass and turn a sad occasion into a beautiful masterpiece that will be treasured for generations to come. He has a great eye for cinematography. He went far above and beyond filming the entire family during the evening and captured the mass in a way that family who weren't able to attend felt as if they were there. Derek's drone footage, videography and photography skills were top notch. His added drone footage was icing on the cake! For the final product, we were given a beautiful DVD that even included a menu with scene selections and a custom photo of my mom and I on the disc. We would highly recommend his services for any occasion! Outstanding work, Derek Preciado! My entire family extends their gratitude for your hard work from beginning to end.

Profile Picture Sergio, 5/6/17, 1 Review