Doug Smith Designs + Events Reviews

Doug Smith Designs + Events 2
Doug Smith Designs + Events 3
Doug Smith Designs + Events 4
Doug Smith Designs + Events 5

Doug was great! He made a beautiful reception hall! Everyone I have talked to said it was the prettiest wedding they have ever been to.

Sent on 06/13/2016

Morgan · Married on 04/30/2016

Doug, Glenn and their team nailed it!!! It was absolutely the fairytale that we always dreamed of. Thank you for being a part of our daughter's wedding and making her event her dream come true. We all could not be happier.

Sent on 05/03/2016

Ashley · Married on 04/30/2016

Doug and Glenn made the wedding planning process so fun and such a breeze. I was told I was the most calm bride leading up to the wedding and on the day of and my only response was because of these two. I couldn't say anything negative about them. Everything was perfect and so well handled - they even found us our venue! And flowers - I let Doug do his thing and I couldn't of Been more impressed. He is truly an artist! I would recommend both the flower services and wedding planning to anyone I know.

Sent on 05/04/2016

Morgan · Married on 04/30/2016

Doug Smith Designs went above and beyond for every aspect of my wedding! Both Doug and Glen were amazing. My flowers especially my flower wall was beyond expectations and is bridal magazine worthy! They handled everything flawlessly and Glen even helped wrangle the nephews and my dogs right before the ceremony. I have nothing but words of praise for these two. If you are looking for florist with both beautiful flowers and amazing customer service use them! Thanks a million you two!

Sent on 05/08/2016

Megan · Married on 04/23/2016

Doug did an amazing job capturing exactly what I had pictured for the flowers for my dad. His flowers made both the ceremony and reception sites look incredible, and my bouquet was stunning! He was very easy to work with and took the time to both listen to my ideas and vision for the day and offer input and guidance on what would look best!

Rebecca · Married on 04/23/2016

Doug Smith and Glenn Blind of Doug Smith Designs and Events are amazing. If you want the perfect wedding/event book them now. They are beyond professional and a pleasure to work with. If it had just been myself planning my wedding it would have been a disaster. Doug and Glenn made the entire process so smooth and easy. They knew where to get any and everything I wanted for my big day.

Susan · Married on 04/23/2016

Very professional and attentive to our wishes!! Made it so easy to have a dream wedding!!

Edd · event on 03/04/2016

Superb and outstanding always!

Sent on 05/10/2016

Brittany · Married on 12/31/2015

Choosing Doug Smith Designs was hands down one of the best decisions we made in regards to our wedding. Anytime we needed anything/asked questions, Doug and/or Glenn were very prompt in their responses, and they did not miss any detail on our wedding. The entire thing was perfect. The floral arrangements and decor were stunning too. I just can't rave enough about Doug Smith Designs.

Sent on 01/04/2016

Lian · Married on 12/20/2015

We are so happy with our wedding flowers provided by Doug Smith Designs + events. They are very responsive, patient and helpful. They can work with our budget and provide high quality service.

Sent on 12/22/2015

Megan · Married on 12/12/2015

Doug and Glenn's expertise is invaluable when it comes to what will be one of the most important days of your life. They are able to foresee and prevent issues before they occur. They are also able to keep everyone on schedule. They do so with a kind heart and an exceptional degree of professionalism. Thank you Doug and Glenn for providing me with peace of mind on my big day, you didn't let me down.

Sent on 05/18/2016

Beth · Married on 11/22/2015

Doug and Glenn did an extraordinary job coordinating the day of our event. I knew I didn't have to worry about even the smallest detail...they had it all covered! Doug was a pleasure to work with...he was always very accessible if I had questions about anything. The flowers and other decorations were perfect as well!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Andrea · Married on 11/21/2015

If you're looking for a wedding planner, this is the only place you need to look. This was easily the best decision of the entire planning process. Everyone kept telling me that the wedding day will be a blur and you won't remember anything, but that was not the case. The day went fast, but Doug and Glenn's priority was for us to ENJOY our wedding and that is exactly what we did. I didn't have to worry about anything. We were so well taken care of, including the bridal party. Everyone you care about, they care about. I was able to enjoy every aspect of the day and experience it! Doug and Glenn took care of everything. Extremely pleasurable, professional and educated. Any questions I had, any vendors I said, they knew of everything. We were in the best hands. This is a day that only comes once and I couldn't imagine trusting anyone else to take care of the day for us. They were able to take a few pictures I showed them and create the exact vision I wanted. They carefully listen and make sure the day is about you. There is nobody better than Doug and Glenn-you won't find anyone better. I can't thank them enough.

Sent on 11/30/2015

Doug Smith Designs + Events's reply:

Andrea and Jared - Thank you so much for the kind words. It was certainly an honor to be a part of your special day.

Katie · Married on 10/17/2015

Doug and Glenn were the best wedding planners I could have ever asked for. I have been in and to tons of weddings, and none have run as smoothly as ours. I felt relaxed all day, and didn't have to worry about a single thing. On top of being the most effective planners, they created the most beautiful floral display. They made our wedding visions a reality. Everyone at the wedding were in awe of the floral display at the ceremony, and the displays throughout the venue. And, my bouquet was truly something out of a magazine. If you are planning any event, but especially a wedding, I recommend Doug Smith Designs above anyone else. The amount of involvement for the price is truly a great value. I plan to use them for all my future events!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Holly · Married on 10/10/2015

I had a beautiful fall wedding thanks to Doug Smith Designs! From our very first meeting, Doug made me feel comfortable and gave helpful advice all throughout our wedding planning. Our decor was simple and elegant and exactly what I had dreamed our wedding would be. I can't say enough about his helpful staff who delivered the bouquets and decorated the church and reception venue.. they were amazing and very appreciative! Thank you for all those involved, I would recommend you guys to any bride!

Sent on 11/16/2015

Doug Smith Designs + Events's reply:

Holly - Thank you so much for the kind words and allowing us to be a part of your special day.

Doug and Glenn,

I can not thank you both enough for working with me and being so flexible. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and really added to the natural beauty of the venue! It was one of the best days of my life and you helped in making our special day so memorable and lovely. Thank You!!!!

Always,
    Alex

Sent on 10/08/2015

Michael · Married on 09/26/2015

We could not have been more pleased with the floral arrangements. Doug and Glenn went above and beyond our expectations. We highly recommend Doug Smith Designs + Events.

Sent on 11/28/2015
  • User5460968 · event on 09/18/2015

Doug has the ability to simultaneously handle minute details while keeping the big picture in mind. He also stays organized while bringing to the event his fabulous creativity. It was a joy--and a relief!--to work with him!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Sarah · event on 09/12/2015

Doug and Glenn took our event to the next level. When facilitating a fundraising event it is hard to make the case to invest in décor. However, Doug and Glenn fit us so well. They elevated the experience for our guests and took our event to a more elegant level. I did not have one person ask or create concern around the investment, rather they said, "Wow! How have we not done this before?!" I love working with them and communicating with them. After discussion with our venue coordinator, they were able to bring the feeling we hope to convey to our guests, to life. I was so impressed with how organized they were. They were the only moving piece I did not have to give a second thought about. They are the BEST!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Laura · Married on 09/12/2015

Doug was amazing and did a wonderful job! He had great rates and our flowers were beautiful! The flowers also held up even days after our wedding!

Sent on 09/28/2015

Wonderful to work with! Always quick to respond and I didn't have to worry about a thing.

Sent on 09/09/2015

Kristen · Married on 09/05/2015

I cannot thank Doug and Glenn enough for their time, efforts and execution of my daughter's wedding. They took the vision and turned it into a reality. They went above and beyond what a vendor would do, and became friends assisting with the event. They thought of every detail and made sure everything the day of stayed on the timeline. Comments that we received from family and friends included elegant, sophisticated, breathtaking, outstanding, amazing, stunning, spectacular, first class and the most beautiful wedding and reception they had ever attended. THANKS DOUG AND GLENN for making the day so special! I wish I could give 10 gold stars.

Sent on 09/13/2015

Kristen · Married on 09/05/2015

Doug & Glenn were amazing to work with . I couldn't have asked for a better vendor to work with on such an important day . Not only did they listen to all of my ideas and execute them perfectly they added amazing finishing touches on our wedding day . I cant recommend them enough!

Sent on 09/06/2016

Everything Doug Smith provided me with was beautifully done. They were prompt and they did not overcharge for their services. I would highly recommend them to anyone and everyone!

Sent on 09/10/2015

Melissa · Married on 08/22/2015

Doug and Glenn did an absolutely incredible job in making our wedding the most beautiful setting we could have imagined! From the bouquet to the gorgeous flower-covered pillars on the alter, Doug made my vision come to life. I would recommend these extremely talented men to anyone!

Sent on 08/31/2015