DoubleTree by Hilton's Mansion on the Hill Reviews

DoubleTree by Hilton's Mansion on the Hill 5
DoubleTree by Hilton's Mansion on the Hill 6
DoubleTree by Hilton's Mansion on the Hill 7

alison · Married on 12/14/2017

It was an absolute pleasure working with Nora. She understands how to develop meaningful relationships with clients and do whatever it takes to accommodate the needs of a diverse group. She was invaluable during our function!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Linda · Married on 10/21/2017

What a fantastic location for a bridal shower! We had amazing service! Nora was great to work with and prepped as planned!

DoubleTree by Hilton's Mansion on the Hill 8
    DoubleTree by Hilton's Mansion on the Hill 13
    DoubleTree by Hilton's Mansion on the Hill 14
    DoubleTree by Hilton's Mansion on the Hill 15

Heather · Married on 10/14/2017

Very professional and caring. Listened to us and accommodated in every way she could.

Sent on 01/10/2018

Tharonn · Married on 07/29/2017

Excellent wedding packages and prices!!!

DoubleTree by Hilton's Mansion on the Hill 16
    DoubleTree by Hilton's Mansion on the Hill 17
    DoubleTree by Hilton's Mansion on the Hill 18
    DoubleTree by Hilton's Mansion on the Hill 19
    DoubleTree by Hilton's Mansion on the Hill 20
    DoubleTree by Hilton's Mansion on the Hill 21

Patricia · Married on 07/08/2017

An awesome time was had by everyone from far and near. Mom's 80th birthday party will never be forgotten. If we should choose this area again for an event we will come back here for sure.

Brittany · Married on 07/03/2016

Our wedding was so magical thanks to the Double Tree staff and especially Robi Leach. Robi was so wonderful and answered ALL of my questions quickly and helped with keeping things in line. The quality of service was amazing and I am so thankful we found this venue. Our wedding did not feel like a hotel, but rather like our own private world.
    Don't even get me started on the food... it was AMAZING.
    Everyone kept remarking how wonderful our wedding was, and it is all thanks to top notch staff at DoubleTree... Thank you :D

Sent on 07/13/2016

Giovanna · Married on 12/31/2014

We had our wedding and reception in the same ballroom. The staff was great, our wedding coordinator (Cresen) was awesome, and the food was great. All our guests were impressed and many also stayed at this property.

Sent on 01/28/2015

We had our ceremony and reception at this site. It was so great for us, because we had so many guests flying in from out of state. The facility was so convenient for all of them. The space was beautiful and the staff was amazing! All of the staff went above and beyond to help us make the day perfect.

Sent on 05/18/2014

I can't say enough great things about our entire experience at the DoubleTree Hilton Mansion on the Hill. The entire staff was amazing from the initial planning stages thru the wedding. Very accommodating to make sure it was our dream wedding! WONDERFUL!

Sent on 05/20/2014

Charleen · Married on 09/01/2012

Working with Lauren throughout the year was a dream. She always took care of responding to our questions very timely. Lauren and her team, on the wedding day, made all of us and our guests feel like they really loved having us as guests in the hotel, and appreciated our business. Our guests were impressed with the service, hospitality, and how good the food was. The look of the venue changed because of construction occurring in the hotel (which we did not expect), but when you book an event a year ahead of time, one never knows what renovation projects may occur during the year. We missed the beauty of the original lobby, but I am sure once the renovations are complete, the lobby area will be even more attractive than it was before. We were the first party who got to utilize the new dance floor, which was terrific. I would recommend the Hilton RTP for your wedding. We had many out of state guests, so the convenience of the location to the airport and I-40 was perfect for our event. Many thanks to Lauren and her team for making our daughter's wedding day reception, perfect.

Sent on 10/03/2012

Beth · Married on 05/19/2012

The Hilton at RTP was absolutely wonderful! Lauren did a great job of working with us to create the exact atmosphere we were looking for, and it was so beautiful! We loved the feel of the room, and the service was outstanding. It was so nice to have Lauren there the day of the wedding to make sure everything went smoothly, and we were so glad we picked the Hilton!

Sent on 06/10/2012

Shawnie · Married on 09/30/2006

We stayed here before we left on our honeymoon the next morning. It was a beautiful suite and they staff were very nice.

Sent on 10/13/2008

Allison · Married on 12/30/2017

I am so happy with our DoubleTree experience and wedding. The staff was extremely friendly, caring, and made us feel special. Working with the onsite coordinator Nora was wonderful! She is truely an asset and made sure the day went off without a hitch. The property is beautiful and I received so many compliments from guest about the venue, food, and how they enjoyed the rooms. This is the perfect all in one stop for your getting ready, wedding, reception, and wedding night! Everything was made easy and hassle free. I would recommend ten times over.

Sent on 01/18/2018
    DoubleTree by Hilton's Mansion on the Hill 22
    DoubleTree by Hilton's Mansion on the Hill 23
    DoubleTree by Hilton's Mansion on the Hill 24
    DoubleTree by Hilton's Mansion on the Hill 25
    DoubleTree by Hilton's Mansion on the Hill 26
    DoubleTree by Hilton's Mansion on the Hill 27

Nick · Married on 11/11/2017

Great venue overall. I only ding them for Flexibility because we wanted to sabrage open some champagne at our event but for legal reasons they didn't let us. So I get why but still really wanted to do it. Basically every other request was accommodated. Everyone said they loved the food from their catering. They were able to provide great recommendations for DJ, Cake, and Photo Booth vendors.

Sent on 01/16/2018

We absolutely loved having out wedding and reception at the Doubletree on Page Creek Ln. The venue is beautiful and the people we worked with were excellent! This is the perfect venue if you have a lot of out of town guests flying in. They offer an airport shuttle and is only a couple exits away. Our guests loved having everything in one location, eliminating any driving. The food is outstanding and the wedding packages are a great value compared to other venues we looked into. The ceremony space outside is perfect because it is fully covered. I would highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 05/13/2014

Candice · Married on 10/11/2009

Over all I was very happy with the Hilton. I was a little upset for a bit because I went through 3 wedding planners. In the end I worked with Devon and she is fabulous! I loved working with her. She is VERY good at what she does.

Sent on 11/04/2009
  • W

Wendy · Married on 12/08/2017

We have used this venue for the past 3-4 yrs for our company holiday party. Nora was amazing. She had very creative ideas on meals for the numerous employees we had with food restrictions - Vegan, vegetarian, no seafood, no dairy, no soy...
    The room was decorated beautifully. When I stopped by earlier in the day to bring over some of our own decorations, I asked for a couple of tables to be reserved and a couple of tables to be moved. The entire staff was there ready to make me happy with no questions asked and no excuses. I would definitely recommend this venue!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Xiaoxin · Married on 06/21/2008

We were very satisfied with the service we received from the Hilton RDU-RTP, which hosted our reception and the post-wedding brunch. Danielle Oberlender did a terrific job planning our reception, despite some unforeseen circumstances that popped up along the way. The food was outstanding, and many of our guests commented on how good a time they had.

Sent on 11/10/2008
  • MrsBuildaBear

Melissa · Married on 08/20/2016

3.5

I am having my wedding at DoubleTree by Hilton's Mansion on the Hill. I am very excited about this location and the services offered by this venue. Cressen has been a joy to work with and am looking forward to what DoubleTree has to offer for our wedding day.

Sent on 11/27/2015

Ashley · Married on 08/20/2011

Primarily, I dealt with Lauren Panameno at the RTP Hilton. She was extremely easy to work with and very helpful. She answered all my questions and was very responsive. I had both my ceremony and reception here. Everything looked great for set up. Unfortunately, there were a few snags along the way. The appetizers were incorrectly done by the kitchen, but Lauren made sure to take care of this and refunded us the money for them. Three specially selected meals for three guests were not provided until asked. Also, my DJ never got his food (although my photographer did). Everything did not go as smoothly as I would have liked, but all of the problems were addressed and dealt with in some way shape or form. Everyone here was very accomodating and helpful and I would recommend this venue.

Sent on 08/23/2011

Elizabeth · Married on 07/01/2006

Overall we were very pleased with the service we received at the Hilton. The reception was lovely, the food was great, and the space was large enough to accommodate our party without feeling like a barn. We also spent our wedding night at the hotel, and can recommend the honeymoon suites.

Sent on 02/24/2008

Sarah · Married on 06/22/2007

3.5

We ended up having both our ceremony and reception at the Hilton RTP because of rain and it turned out great. I worked with Kelli Barnhart and she was wonderful. The food was delicious, the room was gorgeous, and all around it was just a really good experience.

Sent on 05/25/2008

Terrika · Married on 04/16/2016

3.5

I haven't had my wedding just yet, but so far Cresen has been awesome. The layout of this venue is beautiful. Cresen was very helpful with helping me to create an experience that works with my budget. She's been very open and honest and very pleasent. I am excited to be working with her on my big day.

***Update*** So my wedding was gorgeous. The venue itself was very inviting and my guests couldn't stop talking about how nice the decor was with the fire place. I ended up working with Robi Leach as the wedding coordinator. She did a wonderful job, however the only complaint I had was with the food distribution. I gave SPECIFIC instructions on how the food was to be passed and apparently those instructions were misunderstood leaving several of my guests with the wrong meal. Other than that though, great experience and I was pleased with the service of the staff.

Sent on 05/29/2015

Shirley · Married on 09/12/2015

3.0

Nora and the staff at the Doubletree by Hilton were professional, knowledgeable, and supportive. Nora was very helpful and creative. She was most attentive to details. I believe we had a very good working relationship. She even wore my colors to my party, I thought this was a great show of workmanship.

Sent on 01/14/2018
  • User2013716 · 2+ years ago

3.6
      3.5

Lovely venue- my big concerns being we got juggled a lot with some staffing issues. I think because we got handed off mid way to the catering head, and the back again we sometimes got lost in transistion. We picked several selections, then when the original planner came back had to redo somethings because those selections actually were not possible for the different options we had. I agree with an earlier review-- for the price which can run quite high and we did pick a very nice package- I would have hoped for a smoother process. For the actual day of- we just had our reception there- it was beautiful, but they did run out of a few things and low on others. I was disappointed in that, as I had made mention some items would be very hot ticket items with our guest- drink wise especially and with the cost for open bar that grandparents cannot be opt'd out of you want your moneys worth.

Sent on 06/28/2012