DoubleTree By Hilton - The Tudor Arms Hotel Reviews

DoubleTree By Hilton - The Tudor Arms Hotel 6
DoubleTree By Hilton - The Tudor Arms Hotel 7

Misha Arnold · Married on 11/03/2018

Perfect Day

Our experience with the wedding event planning and hotel staff exceeded our expectations. Leading up to the wedding, Michelle always responded to my many random questions and emails very timely and detailed.
    Our day-of coordinator, Carolyn, was extremely helpful during our wedding day and even after the wedding when we had to pick up some of our decorations later on in the week.

Our guests were mostly from out of town and they all had a great experience staying overnight at the hotel. It was extremely convenient for not only us but also our guests - they just had to go downstairs for all of our wedding events! We had the perfect day at the perfect venue. I would highly recommend the Tudor Arms for your wedding.

Emily Wallace · Married on 10/27/2018

Dream Team

Working with the Tudor Arms for our wedding was a dream, their staff is so knowledgeable and are able to adjust for your needs or any last minute worries. Our day of coordinator (Caroline) was so helpful and made the day run so smooth, she made sure everything we needed was provided and if we had any issues her or Amber (also wonderful) would be on top of it. Michelle was so helpful even working from a distance. I was so thankful to have such wonderful women with me to help make sure everything leading up to the day and day of was perfect. The space is so beautiful inside and out, the Romeo and Juliette suites to get ready in were perfect providing drinks and food as well as plenty of space to get ready and enjoy the day. I can't say enough about how wonderful the team at Tudor Arms is and truly how beautiful the space is.

Alex · Married on 09/08/2018

The entire team went above and beyond to make our experience exceptional. Our guests raved about the food, venue and overall atmosphere.

Allison · Married on 08/11/2018

Look no further, The Tudor Arms has it all!! We were in awe when we walked into the ballrooms at The Tudor Arms which made our venue selection that much easier. We made many trips to The Tudor Arms for walkthroughs, menu selections, room setup, etc. and every single time we were greeted with a friendly staff, all the way around. From valet to the front desk staff to Kristen, our event coordinator, everyone was extremely professional, helpful, and greeted us with a smile and good attitude. Wedding planning is stressful as it is, but The Tudor Arms relieves a big portion of that! They are on top of everything and our wedding day couldn’t have been more perfect. Their expertise and organization was amazing that we didn’t have a thing to worry about. The food and service was THE BEST and several of our guests raved about their dinner and the staff the evening of our wedding. I would recommend The Tudor Arms a million times over and could go on and on about how wonderful everyone and everything is there. We are very happy we had our wedding there!

Carrie · Married on 05/26/2018

Michelle was so good at keeping us on track, reassuring us and answering all our questions along the way! We were so happy with our experience with her and the Tudor Arms!

Caitlin · Married on 11/18/2017

Michelle, Billy, and their team at the Tudor Arms were absolutely fantastic! Their experience, flexibility, attention to detail, professionalism, and efficiency, helped to make our wedding a perfect day!

We had a 220 person wedding in November. We utilized both ballrooms. This allowed the group to transition seamlessly from the ceremony, to cocktail hour, to the reception. The space itself is grand—but add in the coordination, delicious food, and fabulous service—and you have a show-stopping venue.

Our guests are still talking about the quality of the food and the efficiency and professionalism of the service. Even all our vendors said that the Tudor Arms is their favorite venue!

We can honestly say we don’t have one complaint about this venue. Book it! You won’t be disappointed.

Rebekah · Married on 11/04/2017

Beyond fantastic! They took care of every detail! They provide you with an event coordinator, day of coordinator, and a bridal assistant in addition to their wonderful staff of servers and bartenders. They've got 2 fabulous halls on their 2nd floor with a great space in between the two rooms, so we did our ceremony in their Tudor ballroom, took family portraits on the balcony of that ballroom, had cocktail hour in between the two halls, and had the reception in the Crystal ballroom. And with it being a hotel, several guests spent the night and we provided breakfast in the morning. We had a great space to get dressed and ready before the wedding called the Juliette room. It has some balconies that open to the Crystal ballroom below so you get to watch them as they set up the room and just admire the beauty that is the Crystal ballroom. The boys also get a room to prepare called the Romeo room where they also get a balcony to the Crystal ballroom. We also used that balcony for the garter and bouquet toss! Made for some excellent pictures! It was a magical event and I wouldn't change a thing. Guests can't stop talking about the beauty of this historic building and the amazing staff!

DoubleTree By Hilton - The Tudor Arms Hotel 8
    DoubleTree By Hilton - The Tudor Arms Hotel 9
    DoubleTree By Hilton - The Tudor Arms Hotel 10
    DoubleTree By Hilton - The Tudor Arms Hotel 11
    DoubleTree By Hilton - The Tudor Arms Hotel 12
    DoubleTree By Hilton - The Tudor Arms Hotel 13
    DoubleTree By Hilton - The Tudor Arms Hotel 14

Emily · Married on 09/09/2017

Michelle and Billy were very professional, helpful and made the overall process easy and fun. The staff at valet and front desk were always friendly and welcoming as well.

Maruam · Married on 08/11/2017

Best venue, Best service, Best Night !!

Matt · Married on 08/04/2017

Michelle, Billy, and his team knocked it out of the park! My wife and I could not have been more happy with the level of service they provided for our wedding. Our expectations were exceeded to say the least. Beautiful venue and amazing people to work with. I recommend to all!

Anna · Married on 07/15/2017

BEAUTIFUL location and I am so happy we chose it!

Jennifer · Married on 07/08/2017

We had our guests stay at the hotel, and made our post-wedding brunch there. Staff was wonderful!! Michelle did a fabulous job helping with all of our arrangements

Beth · Married on 05/27/2017

Michelle, you were really awesome to work with and the day of when very smoothly with everyone at Tudor Arms. There was a bit of disconnect leading up to the wedding with Billy since we couldn't email him so not everything got translated over, but everything worked out in the end. Its seems like everyone that works at Tudor Arms is above and beyond friendly - we had several of our guests commenting on how friendly everyone is that works there!

Dana · Married on 03/03/2017

Wedding Day dreams come true at The Tudor Arms Hotel!!!
    My dream to be married in a unique and beautiful venue in my hometown of Cleveland, Ohio came true when I booked with The Tudor Arms Hotel. I procrastinated wedding planning because I never thought we would be able to afford such an elegant venue on a tight budget. Well lucky for me I was wrong. I set up an appt for a tour conducted by Vanessa Pesta she was so helpful, answered my questions, and I believed I could truly have my dream wedding. The Tudor team worked needlessly to meet my budget and assisted me every step of the way. Michelle Wirgha Sales Mgr. was my go to person for anything and everything. She is wonderful. As I type this I tear up because I never realized how hard and stressful wedding planning is when you do it sans planner. Well, Michelle helped me so much and brought so many important details to light that I would have blindly missed. I owe much of the perfection and execution of the day to her. She works incredibly hard. I never felt like a second rate bride due to my budget in fact it felt like the opposite. Michelle always returned my emails and calls promptly and even sent me reminders when I needed them. I know I wasn't her only bride but felt as if I was. Kimberly Tavenier and Frank Romero handled my hotel room block. They both were so helpful and kind we owe them a debt of gratitude. The day of coordinator Billy Zavesky, whom I also can not thank enough, is amazing! He is a miracle worker. I knew our wedding day was going to be in exceptional hands. The food was delicious; he answered all of our questions, and offered suggestions on details I would have easily overlooked. I brought in my own seating chart, card box, table signs, candles, ceremony decor and he coordinated my timeline with all of my vendors! They did the set up and tear down of the room! Another worry off my shoulders. Billy is wonderful to work with and is great at his job. Magnificent venue. Excellence at its best!

• Y

Yamila · Married on 06/17/2016

We can not possibly say enough great things about the Tudor Arms. We could not have picked a better place for our venue. First of all, the venue itself is gorgeous both in person and in pictures - it is truly a fairy tale venue. It looks fit for a king and queen! We fell in love with it the very first time we walked in. The grand ceilings, the floor to ceiling windows, the beautiful wood floors and the artwork in the rooms are just beautiful.

Second of all, the staff is AMAZING. We worked with Michelle and Billy throughout most of the process. They both were super helpful in ironing out all the details of the big day and they thought of every little thing. I consider myself a very detailed oriented person, and even I was impressed with their attention to detail! They helped make the planning process fun and easy. Michelle in particular (who I worked the most with) was always so cheerful, nice, and helpful - and her response times are out of this world. I would get a response from her within a day and sometimes within a few hours - I remember a week or two before the wedding I sent her an email at midnight and got a response within an hour! (which trust me, when it's crunch time you are extremely grateful for that kind of responsiveness!)

The service wasn't just great during the planning process, but the day of as well. The entire Tudor event staff was so friendly and helpful - I had an attendant to help me throughout the whole day, and Billy kept the day running so smoothly. Everything came out exactly how we had talked about it, with no detail left forgotten. Our guests raved about the service and how great the wait staff was - they said things appeared as if by magic when they needed them. The food was delicious, and the portions were LARGE. Our guests kept saying how great their meals were.

It is truly a magical venue fit for royalty - we could not have asked for a better venue to have our wedding at.

Hands down the best wedding venue in Cleveland. The beauty of Tudor Arms speaks for itself. After our first venue visit here, nothing else compared. Vanessa gave a detailed walk through of the space and helped us with all of our questions during the booking process. It isn't the most cost-friendly place to have your wedding but it is so worth it. The entire staff is accommodating, detail-oriented, friendly and kind. We never met an unfriendly person or saw someone not smiling throughout our entire wedding planning process and throughout our entire wedding. Every time we went to the venue before booking and after booking everyone remembered us and everyone was so friendly and seemed excited about our upcoming wedding. Everyone treated us and our guests so well. Michelle kept track of everything we discussed in such a detailed and organized way and Billy executed everything perfectly and always had a smile on his face and seemed happy to be helping us. The food is incredible, it is not easy to make a delicious meal for 270 people but they did it with no problem at all - all of our wedding guests raved about it and so many said it was the best wedding food they have ever had. I have strict dietary restrictions and Tudor Arms was able to accommodate those for all of my meals including brunch the next day and lunch while getting ready and everything I was given was amazing. Everyone said our wedding was the most beautiful wedding they have ever attended. Leaving Tudor Arms after our wedding was over was so sad - it was a fairy tale wedding and we could not be happier with our decision to get married Tudor Arms.

Amy · Married on 04/02/2016

The venue is amazing. The staff was always pleasant and helpful!!! So happy we had our wedding here.

Our wedding day was everything my husband and I dreamed of and more. Michelle (Sales Manager) and Billy both were exceptional to work with and a true pleasure. I have never been to an event with more accommodating staff than the staff at Tudor Arms. The whole night I felt like I did not even have to worry about a thing because everything was so well managed. I continue to get compliments from all of my guests because of how well they were treated by everyone at the Tudor Arms. Thank you so much for making my wedding such a beautiful success. I will forever be grateful to the Tudor Arms Hotel.

Lauren · Married on 10/11/2015

We held our wedding at the Tudor in 2015. I would definitely work with again. The team was very responsive, up to, the day of and after. We planned our wedding from out of state and the team was very responsive. The day of we needed to order additional food for the wedding party. They had it delivered to our rooms and prep rooms within the half hour. Thank you to the Tudor and staff for making our wedding amazing!!!!

Kelly · Married on 08/01/2015

Wonderful and accommodating staff. Great wedding!!

Our wedding was wonderful at the Tudor Arms Hotel. The food was delicious, the staff was helpful, and our guests raved about how gorgeous the venue was. Everything was beautiful!

Sharmon · Married on 04/18/2015

First, it is a Beautiful venue. Second, this staff is amazing ! We couldn't have asked for better - their knowledge of the building for our guest's needs to photo opportunities to the exact timing of dinner so that everyone's food was delivered hot & delicious. I just can't say enough goods things. They made our special day magical. Even though it's been a whole year now, we still have guests commenting - " It simply was the Best ! "

This venue is something out of a fantasy, the hotel is very accommodating, and the food is above and beyond. My husband and I could not have been happier anywhere else. The staff was very helpful and Vanessa was a superstar helping us. The venue is gorgeous; fit for royalty. Our wedding at the Tudor Arms was an event that both families still rejoice in talking about, almost 2 years after the fact.

Leanne · Married on 10/04/2014

We can't say enough great things about our decision to use the Tudor Arms for both our ceremony and reception. Photos don't do it justice, both the Tudor and Crystal rooms are stunning. The whole staff was absolutely fabulous to work with, making everything so easy and stress-free. Michelle and Billy made our wedding day so seamless, it allowed us to just sit back and enjoy everything. Thanks again to the Tudor Arms for everything, our wedding was more perfect than we could have imagined!