DoubleTree by Hilton Syracuse Reviews

34 | East Syracuse, NY

34 Reviews for DoubleTree by Hilton Syracuse

Deanna · Married on 09/01/2018

The staff (Courtney, Linda, Shari, & Dawn) at this venue were exceptional in every way possible! They were very responsive and on top of all the plans for my wedding. They accommodated all my needs and requests and were nothing but flexible and adaptable. They were such a pleasure to work with and very warm and welcoming! The wedding ballroom was beautiful and the service of the staff the night of my wedding was excwptional. The only unfortunate thing was the food the night of the wedding. It wasn't as great as my husband, myself, and guests would hoped it would be. The salon and chicken were dry and over cooked and the beef was undercooked. All in all, I would recommend the DoubleTree based on the quality level of professionalism, customer service, and flexibility. It was nothing but exceptional and it is difficult to find now a days!

Sent on 09/15/2018

DoubleTree by Hilton Syracuse's reply:

hi Deanna, We so enjoyed working with you on your special day! It was truly a pleasure.

Thank you so very much for all your kind words. We take your feedback very seriously and will certainly share with our culinary and banquet department so we may better improve.

We wish you many years of love, happiness and success in all your years to come. We thank you for letting us share in such a special day!

Best Wishes, Shari Drace

Cristie · Married on 11/11/2017

My wedding was perfect, everything I imagined!

Sent on 12/18/2017

DoubleTree by Hilton Syracuse's reply:

Thank you for your feedback, Cristie! It was so wonderful to work with you and Troy on your special day. We're so happy that we could help bring your vision to life. We look forward to having you visit us soon!

Sandy · Married on 10/21/2017

Staff was fantastic. Always ready to help. So nice tour guests. They were all wonderful.

Sent on 11/26/2017

DoubleTree by Hilton Syracuse's reply:

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback! We're happy to hear that you had a wonderful experience with us while planning your daughter's wedding. It was so great working with you, Kelsey and Tim! We hope to see you all soon again.

Christine · Married on 10/07/2017

Courtney is amazing!! She truly knows what she is doing and she makes all of the overwhelming decisions so much easier with her efficiency, professionalism, expertise, and organization! We were probably a headache sometimes with all of the questions we had and my nervousness about everything going right, but if we were- she never showed it! We got great customer service, and the food was out of this world amazing! Everyone commented on how amazing the food and drinks were. Thanks guys!!

Sent on 10/15/2017

DoubleTree by Hilton Syracuse's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We were states away but distance was not an issue... we had many phone dates to ensure your day was perfect. It was truly a pleasure working with you and Bill - we look forward to seeing you both again soon!

Jason · Married on 09/23/2017

Thank you for making our special day perfect. Courtney and her staff went above and beyond through out the whole process. Courtney always kept in close contact and kept us in the loop. Our guests were all raving about everything from food to decor! We truly could not be happier with the service we received and highly recommend The DoubleTree to anyone.

Sent on 10/11/2017

DoubleTree by Hilton Syracuse's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback! We're delighted to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us. It was such a pleasure to host your special day and we hope to see you again soon!

Alexandra · Married on 09/16/2017

Courtney was helpful throughout our whole process! Whenever I needed her she was there, and the staff the night of our wedding was fantastic! From the hotel room, to the food, to the service..just the whole evening was amazing! We couldn't have asked for a better venue.

Sent on 10/16/2017

DoubleTree by Hilton Syracuse's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words and feedback, Lexi - we're happy that we could be with you every step of the way! From start to finish, the planning process was a ton of fun with you both. We can't wait to welcome you back again!

Tyjerria · Married on 08/26/2017

Hello,
    Doubletree was an awesome venue for my husband and I to choose! Everything was set up exactly how we wanted! Courtney was a great help with every detail! Also Dawn was amazing! She stayed late with myself and my bridal party to help us decorate!! She was lovely!! I really appreciate all that was done for the Horton/Young wedding! 5stars! :)

Sent on 10/23/2017

DoubleTree by Hilton Syracuse's reply:

What a beautiful day for you and Kevin! It was truly a pleasure working with you and your family once again, as we hosted your surprise birthday party last year, tool. We couldn't be more honored to be a part of so many special occasions - thank you for choosing DoubleTree. We hope to see you again soon!

Colleen · Married on 08/12/2017

We couldn't have asked for a better wedding experience! Courtney and her team were beyond wonderful and made our night unforgettable. Courtney is SO quick to respond to emails and follows through on everything immediately. She is truly gifted at her job. The staff was always making sure we were alright throughout the night and all of the little details were noticed. There was even a plate of appetizers at our sweetheart table when dinner started and 3 slices of cake in our hotel room after the reception. Those details were among my favorite since we didn't get a chance to have appetizers or cake when they were being served. I can't say enough nice things about the Doubletree. This staff and venue is the BEST! Thank you again for everything!

Sent on 09/16/2017

DoubleTree by Hilton Syracuse's reply:

Colleen, thank you so much for your kind words and feedback. We absolutely loved working with you, Sean and your families! Our partnership was truly meant to be from the beginning. We look forward to having you back soon!

Rebecca · Married on 07/15/2017

Courtney and the doubletree staff went above and beyond to make my fairytale wedding come true. I couldn't and wouldnt have asked for a more beautiful wedding. Thank you so much for making our day the most memorable yet!!!

Sent on 07/31/2017

DoubleTree by Hilton Syracuse's reply:

Rebecca, your 'Beauty and the Beast' themed wedding was truly a fairy tale and it was our honor to help bring your ultimate vision to life! Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Jessica · Married on 05/28/2017

From start to finish Courtney was wonderful. She was quick to respond to questions and always made us feel at ease. She was present through the whole process and was perfect on the wedding day. Our ceremony was on site and it was beautiful. The reception in the newly remodeled hotel was perfect. We would recommend 100%. Our wedding was more than we imagined.

Sent on 06/05/2017

DoubleTree by Hilton Syracuse's reply:

Thank you so very much for your feedback and review, Jessica. We enjoyed working with you and hosting your special day! The weather cooperated and everything worked out perfectly so we could have your ceremony outside in The Grove - it was stunning! We hope to see you again sometime soon!

Sara · Married on 03/17/2017

This was the absolute best location we could have chosen for our reception. Courtney Kahler was our coordinator and she made us feel so welcome from the moment we made the call to look at the venue, she was absolutely amazing the entire time. The entire staff was also absolutely awesome for the entire night and even made a special meal for one of our guests last minute. We could not have even imagined having a better reception or a better location, everyone was so accommodating and wonderful. Thank you again to Courtney and the entire staff at the Hilton, if it was not for you we would not have had the best time of our lives. Everyone needs to book their wedding receptions here!

Sent on 03/21/2017

DoubleTree by Hilton Syracuse's reply:

Thanks so much for your wonderful review! You and Dana were truly a dream to work with - our team loved having you all here for your big celebration. We can't wait to see you both again!

Marissa · Married on 01/27/2017

Our wedding at the DoubleTree was beautiful. Courtney was so helpful throughout the whole planning process and made the day of the wedding stress free. The ceremony space, cocktail hour, and ballroom were setup beautifully. The food was delicious, all the staff were friendly and attentive, and I have gotten compliments from all my guest on how nice the wedding was. I would definitely recommended the DoubleTree!

Sent on 01/31/2017

DoubleTree by Hilton Syracuse's reply:

We're so grateful that you took the time out to share your experience! It was an honor to host your special day - thank you for choosing us. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

liz · Married on 11/11/2016

Everyone at the Doubletree was amazing! Courtney, Linda and the rest of the staff exceeded our expectations. We would recommend them to anyone. The ballroom was beautiful, the food was delicious and we only received the highest compliments from our guests. Overall, it was a great experience and our wedding was wonderful!

Sent on 12/08/2016

DoubleTree by Hilton Syracuse's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Liz! We are thrilled to hear that we exceeded your expectations for your wedding day - it was so wonderful to work with you and we look forward to having you back soon!

Leslie · Married on 08/06/2016

When planning our wedding, we had decided on a small reception, catered in our backyard. We had always assumed having a reception at a 'fancy hall' when trying to stick to a budget would not be feasible. At the last moment, I contacted Courtney at the Double Tree, merely to inquire about price, should mother nature decide to make a nasty appearance on my outdoor reception. I was stunned to find out, not only how affordable the wedding packages are, but how many choices and food and drink selections are included in the packages. We were SOLD! Our outdoor reception became indoors, and it could not have been a better decision. Courtney and her team were beyond helpful in making our day fabulous from the lighting, to the decor, to the food and drinks, and most importantly, excellent customer service. Our guests raved for days about the food, and appearance of our hall.

Thank you Courtney, and everyone at the Double Tree for sharing in our day, and making it one to remember.

Sent on 01/17/2017

DoubleTree by Hilton Syracuse's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review! We strive to provide our guests outstanding hospitality and your compliments serve as encouragement to all of us. We look forward to your next stay!

Julyanne · Married on 08/06/2016

My fiancé and I were looking for a one-stop-shop vendor where basically everything was in one place. We didn’t want to worry about linens, tables, chairs, decorations, china, silverware, etc. We didn’t want to book several different vendors. It seemed like every place we reached out to was missing/lacking services or amenities we were looking for. I met Courtney at the bridal expo in downtown Syracuse late January and, as we had the 1st week of August in mind for our wedding, we were pressed for time. Courtney took my info and immediately followed up with me. I had rejected the idea of having a party in a hotel assuming that it would be way out of budget, but, I gave Courtney and her team a chance and in our first meeting I introduced our budget and she was more than accommodating. NO JUDGEMENT ZONE, options after options on how to reach a happy medium between the reception of our dreams and staying in budget. With the DoubleTree you can really be as involved in the process as you’d like or not; Courtney won’t judge you at all and that is why I fell in love with her and her professionalism. Needless to say everything was EXQUISITE. Our guests loved the food, the venue and how attentive and caring the whole staff was. Courtney couldn’t be present on the day of our reception but Linda was and she was there every step of the way; from the moment we set foot at the hotel after our off site ceremony until the very last guest left. They were both supper responsive and the lines of communication were always open. All in all, the DoubleTree can make it happen; we didn’t have to worry about a thing on our wedding day and for that we are eternally grateful

Sent on 01/31/2017

DoubleTree by Hilton Syracuse's reply:

We're so happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations on such a special day! We work hard to make sure our guests enjoy every aspect of their wedding, so feedback such as yours tell us that we are succeeding. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Sarah · Married on 07/30/2016

From the very beginning of planning our wedding Courtney and the DoubleTree staff were amazing. The bridal tea gave us the perfect idea of how our wedding would be and the tasting was amazing. Courtney helped us customize the menu and accommodated food allergies while still providing us with all of the special touches we wanted for our reception. Half of our wedding was from out of town and DoubleTree provided the great accommodations for our large crowd. The ceremony, reception, late night snacks and farewell brunch were all perfect thanks to the great food, drinks and service.

Sent on 12/19/2016

Peter · Married on 07/23/2016

The people were awesome and the food was great.

Sent on 08/15/2016

Alyssa · Married on 07/16/2016

My wedding could have not been better. We wanted a lot of extras and Courtney and the Doubletree had no problem accommodating anything! People can't stop complimenting our wedding!

Sent on 08/08/2016

Laura · Married on 05/28/2016

From the very beginning, Courtney was personable, organized and overall fun to plan with. She made sure that everything was put in place when and where it should be. She ALWAYS responded quick to my emails and had the greatest advice. My husband and I are blessed to have had Courtney help plan our wedding. DoubleTree is an amazing venue, especially for large weddings. We had 180 people and they made everyone feel so comfortable and cared for. They were attentive and on track with EVERYTHING. The food was incredible and we recieved so many compliments on how welcoming and quick the staff was. They made us feel like royalty. Thank you times a million!!

Sent on 06/08/2016

Samantha · Married on 05/06/2016

The staff is easy to work with and whatever you want or need they are right there accommodating you. Everyone was helpful and always available when you needed something or to get a hold of someone. My reception was absolutely beautiful. They saw my vision and were able to create it! When my husband and I walked through those doors we were shocked and stunned on how gorgeous everything was. I highly recommend them to anyone! (Ledford Wedding May 6th)

Sent on 12/15/2016

The staff and wedding coordinators were amazing! They were always so nice, responsive and quick. Any questions I had or concerns they were right there with fast answers and always made us feel welcomed.

Sent on 06/09/2016

GREAT VENUE, THEY WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND MY EXPECTATIONS, ESPECIALLY SINCE I HAD A LOT OF LITTLE DETAILS

Sent on 03/10/2016

Kim · Married on 08/29/2015

I was able to have the wedding of my dreams because they were so attentive to the details I asked for. The ballroom is beautiful and the food was excellent! All of our guests are still talking about our wedding and how wonderful everything was! Wish I could do it all again wouldn't go anywhere else!

Sent on 03/10/2016

Erin · Married on 11/29/2014

The double tree was perfect for our wedding. We had a buffet and it was the most reasonable price out there!!! The food, staff, and drinks were all amazing! Kristin was great to work with, she Helped make our day flawless!! I would suggest this venue to others.

Sent on 01/17/2015