DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh - Cranberry Reviews

DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh - Cranberry 6
DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh - Cranberry 7
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 08/10/2019

Excellect Service- Beautiful Place!

Phillip at the DoubleTree is amazing to work with! He carries out every detail of the day that you could think of. This venue is perfect for the bride that doesn't want to DIY as much- but if you want to you can do that too! Tables, chairs, linens, flowers, cake, head table with backdrop and 4 uplights are all included in the price! (2019) Upgrades are available as well. We added a special touch to the tables and Phillip and his team made sure to place them for us exactly as we wanted. The staff is friendly and responsive as well.

Sent on 10/12/2019
    DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh - Cranberry 12
    DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh - Cranberry 13

Gina Falcione · Married on 07/27/2019

Excellent wedding venue

Phillip and his staff went above and beyond to make sure our daughter’s wedding reception ran smoothly! Everything was set up just as we had envisioned. It was beautiful! And, the staff was courteous and professional! Perfection!!! Thank you Phillip!

Sent on 08/01/2019
    DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh - Cranberry 18
    DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh - Cranberry 19

Brandy · Married on 06/15/2019

Awesome experience!

We were pleased with the Double Tree Cranberry from the moment we walked in for our initial tour. Phillip really made the experience smooth and enjoyable from the beginning to the end. The staff was beyond accommodating for our big day. The room was dressed beautifully. Everything was beyond what we had hoped would make our day perfect!

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Emily

Emily · Married on 06/08/2019

Fairytale wedding

Phillip and the team made sure to make the entire day nothing short of perfect. I would recommend them to anyone planning their special day. So grateful for all of the details to make the reception beautiful !

Sent on 06/29/2019

Liz C · Married on 01/12/2019

Amazing venue!

The DoubleTree Hotel in Cranberry was LITERALLY amazing to work with the entire process of planning our special day. Phil was a dream to work with. Always responsive and so helpful with ANY of our requests. Planning with him was so easy and he did not miss one detail. On the big day, everything went fantastically. Everything was set up just how we had discussed, I did not have to worry about anything/or do anything myself. My family and I dropped off everything that was ours the night before (we stayed the night before) and everything was put in place perfectly by the staff. We trayed our own cookies for the cookie table, but they laid them out and kept them perfectly. The staff there is absolutely amazing. The food was DELICIOUS. We knew it was great from the day we had our tasting - but it may have been even better on the day of. We had SO many compliments about the food, and I honestly thing it is the best wedding food I have ever had. Everything went off perfectly, and I don't have enough good things to say about this hotel, the staff, and Phil. I would HIGHLY recommend this as a wedding venue, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 01/21/2019

Kellee · Married on 12/31/2018

Amazing NYE wedding!

My husband and I got married on 12/31/2018 at the Doubletree, and where do I even begin? Our experience with the Doubletree was beyond amazing!

Phil! I cannot speak highly enough of Phil, he is the wedding coordinator at the Doubletree and from the moment we met him he made the process so worry and stress free!

Anthony, who also works the weddings, was great too! Anything we needed during the reception he was on it immediately!

The food: I have received so many compliments on how wonderful the food was. We did a buffet style dinner and everything was hot and delicious!

The venue: The hotel in itself is beautiful, so once we added our personal touches it looked amazing. The Doubletree let me personalize so many things to make my reception look exactly like what I dreamed of!

The Doubletree well exceeded my expectations for our NYE wedding! I would recommend this hotel to anyone getting married because they make everything so easy for the bride and groom! The venue, food, staff, EVERYTHING was top notch!

Sent on 01/18/2019

Dave · Married on 11/24/2018

Professionals who know what they're doing

Working with Phillip we were able to quickly see that he was a pro at this, and knew exactly what he was doing. He was very helpful with tips of the trade to help everything run smoothly and enjoyable for us and our guests. He was also very open for our requests and did what he could to make everything work for us!

Sent on 11/30/2018
  • O

Olivia Waldron · Married on 11/03/2018

Best choice I made during my wedding planning process!!

We couldn’t be happier with the service and experience we had booking the Doubletree by Hilton in Cranberry! Phillip was an absolute life saver, he was so responsive, organized and he truly and expert in what he does. From the first meeting to the end of our wedding night he and the staff exceeded our every expectation. They made it extremely easy during every point of the process. Their recommended vendors for the cake and flowers were also amazing and made for a seamless process. I highly recommend booking your wedding here, it was the best choice we made and couldn’t be happier!Read Less

Sent on 11/07/2018
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 09/01/2018

Highly recommend!!! The DoubleTree went above and beyond to accommodate us (and our 300+ guests) all weekend for our wedding on September 1, 2018. Their space was perfect for our reception on Saturday and brunch on Sunday. The food was delicious, the staff was friendly and the service was great. Phil was wonderful to work with during the planning process and made everything so simple and stress-free for us. Thank you so much!! The Spences

Sent on 09/29/2018

Amy · Married on 07/21/2018

Phillip and his team were absolutely amazing. People raved about the decor, food, and the cake. Tin Man Bakery created a beautiful cake and a wide variety of cupcakes. I provide this venue with my highest recommendation. Gerard Boeh provided gorgeous roses for our event, as well.

Sent on 07/29/2018

barb · Married on 07/14/2018

My daughters wedding was simply beautiful and elegant thanks to Phillip and everyone at the DoubleTree Hilton for helping to make my vision possible!!!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Karen · Married on 06/16/2018

Our experience was outstanding.

Sent on 07/05/2018

Aimee · Married on 06/01/2018

The Doubletree in Cranberry made my wedding THE most memorable event in my entire family of 5. They were organized, on time and responsive to anything I asked. The reception area was beautifully decorated! Phillip is an absolute delight to work with!! The food was amazing, the staff was VERY KIND! So helpful to an exhausted bride on her day. I LOVE THIS PLACE! I would recommend to MANY MANY People, book your reception here!

Sent on 06/02/2018
    DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh - Cranberry 20
    DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh - Cranberry 21
  • Kaye & Todd

Kaye & Todd · Married on 05/27/2018

Phil was very professional, attentive to our family and dear friends with their room accommodations. He met endlessly with us to ensure our special day was beautiful and every detail taken care of. Once again, thank you for sharing in our special day. Todd and Kaye Large

Sent on 06/15/2018

Dee · Married on 05/27/2018

We love, love, love Phillip and the Doubletree Hilton Cranberry! Our daughter and new son-in-law's wedding was held on Sunday, May 27th with both the ceremony and reception in the same room. Phillip was fantastic in helping us create our vision for a truly romantic event for the couple. They live out of state and the planning for the event was so very easy! The staff in all aspects of our weekend were fabulous! We went with additional uplighting and the gold chivairi chairs with our package choices. We added candles and floral arrangements around the sweetheart table and brought in an arbor for the ceremony. The food, service, atmosphere, everything was perfect!!!

Sent on 06/11/2018
    DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh - Cranberry 22

Debbie · Married on 05/05/2018

We had our daughters wedding at the Doubletree Cranberry on May 5th 2018. When I walked into the banquet room it literally took my breath away. Everything was absolutely gorgeous. Myself and entire family were blown away with everything. It was everything we dreamed of. Phil, Tony and the staff did an excellent job on the vision we had. My family and friends loved the food, many have called to tell me how delicious the food was. The steak, fish, potatoes all were to delicious. The staff was friendly and responsive to our needs. It truly was amazing. THANK-YOU PHIL for making the planning easy and enjoyable. We just want to share our experience and shout it out "You Got It Right"
    Thank-you Debbie & Brian Coyne and the New MR & MRS Brennan M Prokopec.

Sent on 05/15/2018
    DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh - Cranberry 23
    DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh - Cranberry 24
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 03/03/2018

My experience with DoubleTree Cranberry was absolutely amazing! The event planner for the hotel, Philip, was so helpful and valuable to us. I thought that planning a wedding from another state would be stressful...with Philip it was not. He helped me in any/every way and made sure everything was perfect. Philip always responded to calls and emails quickly too. I cannot say enough about how great he is!
    The hotel and staff was amazing during our wedding weekend too. My guests raved about the looks, comfort and guest treatment while at the hotel. I would 100% recommend the DoubleTree Hilton Cranberry for your wedding venue!

Sent on 03/25/2018

Judy · Married on 09/16/2017

Phillip Wintgens was absolutely the best to work with a lot of fun. He is very efficient, experienced & is very detail oriented. My daughter's wedding reception was beautiful, the food was delicious (we had prime rib & asiago chicken), & the newly remodeled ball room was just beautiful. We would not change a thing. The rest of the staff was very friendly and accomodating. I believe that Doubletree in Cranberry is one of the top places to have a wedding reception.
    Judy J

Sent on 10/28/2017

Melanie · Married on 09/09/2017

The ease of planning and coordinating led to an easy execution of wedding. The day of the wedding was flawless with the constant supervision of the wedding coordinator. The wait staff and bartenders were gracious and pleasant to all our guests. Still hearing rave reviews on the entress/food served at the wedding.

Sent on 09/27/2017

Mary Alice · Married on 07/22/2017

Exceeded all our expectations!! Phillip and staff are amazing!! No detail was overlooked and we were treated like royalty!! This is definitely the venue to choose for a wedding reception... I can't say enough good things about the entire process!! Have your event here, you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/26/2017

Sarah · Married on 07/15/2017

We cannot say enough about how the DoubleTree by Hilton Pittsburgh-Cranberry treated us and our guests on our most important day. The wedding was perfect in every way. The renovations have created an absolutely beautiful environment for a reception but the staff at this hotel is what puts this venue over the top. The event coordinator, Phillip, deserves particular credit for his professionalism, responsiveness, and overall class that he showed from day one until the evening of our reception. Phillip and his staff made sure to take every detail into consideration. The staff worked with our videographer, DJ, photographer, and other vendors to ensure our timeframe and other events went as planned. This is definitely something that we appreciated on the day of our wedding, due to all of the planning that led up to it. If you are looking for a beautiful venue and a team that genuinely cares about the quality of your wedding reception, look no further. I would highly recommend this particular venue and team to anyone interested in a reception located in the Greater Pittsburgh Area.

Sent on 07/24/2017

Alexandra · Married on 05/27/2017

The catering manager Phillip was THE BEST! He helped us every step of the way and exceeded our expectations.

Sent on 06/23/2017

Kathleen · Married on 05/20/2017

The food was good, the atmosphere was warm, welcoming and elegant. We received numerous compliments from our guests.

Sent on 06/02/2017

Robyn · Married on 07/16/2016

Excellent venue and great extras! It's so nice that floral centerpieces and the wedding cake are included in the package! The food was delicious and space was beautiful! I only wish that the remodel would've been finished. I'm sure it will be beautiful. Many delays. But, we worked around it and Phillip reserved a pre-reception room for early guests, rather than the bar. The rooms were great and brunch the next day was excellent! The location near highway and turnpike is so convenient. Communication was always fast with lots of wedding planning advice!!!! Thank you for making our wedding reception wonderful

Sent on 08/08/2016

Samantha · Married on 06/11/2016

Definitely go to a bridal show before hand and grab the discount from Phillip Wintgens! He is amazing and will work with you on whatever your dream wedding might be.

Sent on 06/21/2016