Double H Photo Reviews

Double H Photo 6
Double H Photo 7

Erica · Married on 03/23/2019

My heart is full!

Hannah, Jena and Tara...I can't thank all three of you enough for making the day so special. You were on your hands and knees cleaning my dress after we captured some amazing pictures. You were all so kind and hope you really enjoyed our wedding, you guys knocked it out of the park. You are much more than a photographer, you do it all and I couldn't be happier. Thanks ladies!

Sent on 03/30/2019

Double H Photo's reply:

What a beautiful message to receive! We thank you! And yes! We had a blast- your wedding was tons of fun and very eventuful to capture! The two of you make such a romantic & inspiring couple to photograph- so natural in love ! All our best ❤️
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 09/29/2018

Just what we were looking for

We are so lucky we got to work with Double H! We wanted to work with Hannah and her team after she photographed my sister’s wedding. The photos from her wedding were amazing and her team was so incredibly easy to work with. Hannah and the team were just as great for us. Our photos were terrific and almost more important is the fact that they’re just genuinely good people who want you to enjoy your wedding while they just happen to take great photos of it. They’re not over the top, in your face, bossy, none of that. Double H was one of the main reasons our wedding went so smoothly and we couldn’t be more grateful for that. HIGHLY recommend!

Sent on 11/19/2018

Double H Photo's reply:

Oh wow! Thank you so very kindly for your words! They truly mean the world to us! ❤️ We had such a great time at your wedding and are enjoying the editing process now. Ali your dress was killer and we’ll be swooning over your look for years to come! John, thank you so very much for being so accommodating and welcoming- you made things easy. The two of you were a treat for our wedding season! All the best in the world.
    -Hannah

Michael · Married on 09/02/2018

Hannah was wonderful to work with! She was quick and helpful in communication. She was professional, personable and made everything stress free. She listened to what we had to say but gave us suggestions to make our elopement photographs the best. The pictures came out fantastic and we couldn't have asked for anything better. Thanks!

Sent on 09/19/2018

Kylie · Married on 07/21/2018

5 stars does not even begin to cover it! Hannah is so incredibly kind and approachable! The passion she has for what she does radiates throughout her work, she is an artist. We just had our engagement photo shoot at The Norumbega Inn and the results speak for themselves; the photographs are simply flawless! I cried when I first saw them! She took a simple idea, Beauty and The Beast, and went above and beyond to produce pure romance, elegance, and beauty in her work! I will forever treasure my engagement pictures and cannot wait to see what her and her team come up with for our wedding next year! Thank you Hannah! ❤️

Sent on 06/30/2017

Victoria · Married on 06/30/2018

Big shout out to Hannah Holmbom for our amazing engagement photos! Even with only half the photos current up I couldn't be any happier! She truly is amazing and has an eye for those crazy details! Thank you so much Hannah, and I can't wait for our wedding day to see more of your amazing work with your equally amazing team!

Leah · Married on 06/02/2018

I used Hannah for a photo shoot in September. I can't say enough how amazing Hannah is! She was so flexible with the shoot and had such unique ideas! I was itching to see the photos she took and she had such a quick turn around to give us a sneak peak! I would recommend Hannah to anyone who is looking to capture their special moment!

Justin · Married on 10/21/2017

Hannah has been absolutely amazing, from helping to plan the surprise engagement in Boston, and driving down to shoot it herself, to spending time with us in Portland, Maine to do an Engagement shoot, her willingness to accommodate pretty much anything is amazing. We have already booked her for the wedding itself in October, where we can't wait to see what she can do with a second shooter on site!

Georgia · Married on 10/08/2017

Our photo journey with Double H Photo began in September of 2016 when Hannah took our engagement photos. We didn't know what to expect going into it and we walked away that day having so much fun! Hannah made us feel so natural being behind the camera and were pleased to find out she was available to shoot our big day! I remember she told us that she had two or three weddings that weekend but was still willing to drive all the way to NH to capture our wedding day. She and her team are flexible, on time, professional and just down to earth. Throughout the year, I would reach out to Hannah and she was always so helpful with suggesting other wedding vendors and simply talking to her as friend. As our wedding day approached Hannah, Robyn, and Tara arrived to our wedding site with their warmest smiles. I honestly didn't even realize the moments that they captured with how seamlessly they work together. It was a breath of fresh air as they not only captured our day, but simply being there and assisting in any way they could to make our wedding day run smoothly. I can't say enough about Hannah, her team, and there amazing work! We want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for being there as our friends, witness, and the power team to capture our special moments from our engagement to our wedding day.

Sent on 11/28/2017
    Double H Photo 15
    Double H Photo 16
    Double H Photo 17
    Double H Photo 18

Chelsea · Married on 10/07/2017

Hannah was amazing during our engagement shoot! We had a blast and we are so happy with how our pictures came out! We can't wait for her to shoot our wedding in October!

Sent on 03/14/2017

Taylor · Married on 09/23/2017

Hannah and her team were so amazing to work with - very responsive and communicative in the hectic planning months, and flexible on the crazy day of. They were so easy to work with and be around, and I can't wait to see the rest of all the photos. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/05/2017

Terissa · Married on 09/16/2017

Ahhhh I just love Hannah! We went to college together and I followed her on social media through out her years of photographing! So when it came time to plan my wedding photographer, I had no question who I would want to take all the photos. Seriously though the engagement shoot was so relaxed, she made it so easy to be ourselves and she captured those hidden moments we couldn't even ask for!

Katie · Married on 09/15/2017

Hannah took our engagement photos and I am absolutely amazed with every single picture she took of us. Hannah has a unique eye and captures memories that will last forever. During our shoot, Hannah made us feel at ease so we could just be ourselves. I cannot thank you enough, Hannah! You are truly an amazing person and your work is always incredible!

Sent on 05/20/2017

Double H Photo's reply:

Katie & Cameron! You two are the sweetest!! Thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart for this review and the super fun & inspiring engagement shoot! I know you already know how lucky you are, to have such a precious love like the one you two share as high school sweethearts, but I was amazed at your connection and can see the love you share. You're very lucky. I cannot wait until your wedding!!!! ❤️

Ellen · Married on 08/19/2017

Hannah made us feel comfortable from the very beginning. She asked us what we were looking for with our engagement photos and took our suggestions to heart. She was so friendly and our session was relaxed yet professional. The photos came out great. Can't wait for her to photograph our wedding this summer!

Sent on 03/17/2017

Travis · Married on 06/17/2017

Sent on 06/30/2017

Kelsey · Married on 05/12/2017

I could not ask for a better experience. Hannah is amazing. We just had our engagement photos done with her and she made the experience so much fun and easy! We can't wait for her to capture our wedding in May! Would highly recommend.

Helena · Married on 01/01/2017

I am so glad I chose Hannah to take my photos! She did a fantastic job making me feel comfortable in front of the camera. Her professionalism and attention to detail is superb. It is very easy to tell that she is passionate about her work, and she strives to create a unique and distinct session for each client. I would happily work with Hannah again!

Jenna · Married on 10/29/2016

Hannah and her team did an absolutely INCREDIBLE job capturing our wedding in October. I could not be more in love with every single picture I received!! I will cherish the memories from these photos forever. I am beyond happy with everything - the engagement shoot, the planning, and the level of professionalism. I would recommend Hannah and Double H Photo to everyone. Best investment of our wedding!

Double H Photo's reply:

Jenna & Josh thank you so much for sharing your day with us! What a blast we had!! You had us laughing and crying and enjoying all the in between moments right alongside your entire family and we appreciate that! Capturing your day for us was bitter sweet as you were our last wedding of the season and while we were looking forward to some down time your wedding was so amazing that it had us wanting more! :) Jenna, your dress blew us all away I couldn't have photographed it more- I was in love with it! Josh, how on earth did you manage to make my team and I laugh so hard?! So much love to you both. Thank you. Say hi to Liam for us!! You two have your hands full with that cutie pie! :)

Shayna · Married on 08/06/2016

Just wanted to take a second to say thank you to you, Robin and Tara again for all your hard work at our wedding weekend!
    I have looked at the blog probably a thousand times by now, as well as the flash drive (hope I don't wear it out from over use!)  :)
    You were all so fantastic to work with. I felt that I would be overly aware of the fact that you were all around during wedding preparation, ceremony, reception etc but there are so many pictures that I have seen that I don't even remember having someone around taking pictures! You put us all at ease, none of us felt pressured, or uncomfortable. Your pictures are simply stunning, and give us the opportunity to freeze those moments in time and relive them every day. And we can never thank you enough for giving us that gift!
    That weekend was so HOT and I am sure you were all exhausted (and probably dehydrated) by the end of the day. However, none of you showed signs of this! You were all fantastic, professional, fun to be around, and Hannah your ability to keep the guys on track was simply amazing to me!!! As I know first hand what a challenge that can be!
    Great pictures was my number one request for our wedding. And I got everything I asked for and more! In the weeks since the wedding it has occurred to me how important these pictures are to our family and friends as well. You have all given all of us such a wonderful, beautiful, timeless gift.

Sent on 04/01/2017

Kerry · Married on 07/03/2016

Loved Hannah Holmbom and her assistant. Both ladies did an amazing job capturing every detail of my daughters wedding.

Rachael · Married on 06/11/2016

Cannot stop gloating about how amazing Hannah and her team were. You guys blew me away not only making me and my wife feel like the most beautiful women in the world. Every time I looked at you, I felt just how deep your passion runs. There was a solo shoot with me and Robyn and she was so thrilled to just hear about me and Katie's story that I forgot we were even shooting! There is no doubt in my mind you will cover billboards and magazine covers with your visions. You all have a piece of my heart for making our dream wedding look STUNNING.

lyndsay · Married on 04/02/2016

Hannah took our engagement & wedding photos, and all I can say is that my heart is full of joy. Looking at how perfect she captured everything is just so overwhelming. She made it so easy for us to feel natural, and knew exactly what to do. Thank you Hannah for being so friendly, easy, and efficient. I would recommend her one million times.

Sent on 03/15/2017

Casey · Married on 03/31/2016

Hannah photographed our reception and did a fantastic job! All of the photos came out beautifully and they were exactly what we wanted to remember such a fun night! Hannah was super easy to work with and captured a lot of moments that I wasn't able to witness first hand! I would definitely recommend her!!

Sent on 07/11/2017

Double H Photo's reply:

Thank you so very much Casey!! I remember how beautiful the views and location was!!! It was an overall blast and a pleasure meeting you! Thanks so much for your kind words- I greatly appreciate it- and you! :)

Hannah was incredible! She was so much more than a wedding photographer - she partnered with ideas, suggestions and positivity throughout our entire wedding journey. She is professional, kind, patient, and creative. She makes you feel like her most important couple and does everything she can to capture what makes you and your spouse unique!

Kim · Married on 07/18/2015

I heard about Hannah from the best source of information possible, my hairdresser! I gave Hannah’s services to my son and his bride as a wedding gift. Because this was my first child to be married, I had no experience in picking photographers. But I did expect ours to be professional and to blend in the background while photographing the most important date in the couple’s young lives. I am pleased to say Hannah delivered! She contacted the bride and me several times before the wedding to get an idea of what we wanted. She was particularly sensitive to both our wishes and the circumstances: The bride wanted very real pictures capturing the moment without having it staged; all of the photographs appear very natural. And although the wedding was held at a remote location that had never hosted such a celebration before, lucky for us, Hannah was very familiar with the area and knew exactly how to capture it. I highly recommend Double H Photo.
    -Kim Andrews