Dora Thillet Events Reviews

32 Reviews for Dora Thillet Events

• Anna

Anna · Getting married on 03/02/2022

Perfect wedding

Dora organised our intimate wedding perfectly. Her communication skills impressed me from day one. She replied to our e-mail promptly and quickly scheduled a phone call followed by an in-person meeting. We knew right away that she would be responsive to our needs. I couldn't say the same about other wedding planners we contacted. Dora does not limit the number of hours, emails, or phone calls for correspondence which is definitely convenient since we didn't have to keep track of how many hours we've used leading to the 'big day'. From the beginning Dora listened and understood our ideas for our big day. She guided us through the venues and vendors. She knew exactly what would work best at our venue according to our style. And every vendor she recommended delivered great service. Her true value came through on our wedding day. We did not have to worry about a thing. She made sure we were pleased and happy with every little detail throughout the process. Thank you Dora!

Sent on 03/09/2020
  • Lucia

Lucia L. · Married on 07/04/2021

Dora will ensure you enjoy your wedding day

I can not thank Dora enough for her endless commitment to making our wedding day perfect. Planning a destination Wedding of 100 people during COVID was created slot of moments of uncertainty. Dora was always transparent and able to put my mind at ease. There is no way I would have been able to execute my wedding day and enjoy it had we not secured Dora as our planner. From start to finish she even ensured all items we needed were in our room at the end of the night. We are a rowdy group and Dora handled us with a firm patience we needed to ensure we covered our timeline. I’m still in awe of how she did all of that while still showing up looking beautifully professional. She is a huge asset to your next event.

Sent on 07/10/2021
  • Alixandra

Alixandra · Married on 06/26/2021

LOOK NO FURTHER! Dora is your wedding planner

Writing this review took us a little while because there aren’t words to describe what a pleasure it was to work with Dora. When we had our initial consultation, Dora was patient and really listened to what we wanted for our big day. Our wedding was a destination wedding so we didn’t see our venue or meet any of our vendors in person. Dora quickly took note of our likes and dislikes and made helpful suggestions. We loved how she created a “dream team” for our wedding - everything went seamlessly and everyone worked perfectly together. Dora is kind hearted, professional and honest. She is detail oriented and does her job gracefully. We consider her family and wish we could get married again to work with her all over again! If you want to have the wedding of your dreams and work with someone that will not only make it happen but surpass all of your expectations, hire Dora Thillet. From the bottom of our hearts Dora, thank you! Working with you was a dream come true
    -The Lamourts

Sent on 07/09/2021
  • Michelle

Michelle R. · Married on 05/03/2021

Dora is now friend and family

I don’t think we could have gotten through our ever changing wedding plans without the help and support of Dora. After having to cancel our 65 guest destination wedding in favor of an elopement, due to the challenges faced by traveling during the pandemic, Dora stepped in to shift things around so our elopement at our destination venue was well organized and beautiful. She was able to move our vendor contracts to the new date and helped during the day to make sure everything was just perfect. Thank you, Dora. Love Michelle & Ralph Osorio.

Sent on 05/12/2021
  • Jonathan

Jonathan · Married on 12/14/2020

Dora Thillet Events Review

Dora fue una pieza clave para nosotros poder completar nuestra boda en uno de los tiempos más difíciles que hemos pasado (Covid-19). Nos ayudó a organizarnos en todos los aspectos incluyendo las regulaciones del gobierno para prevención del Covid-19. Nuestra boda fue todo un éxito gracias a todos sus esfuerzos de coordinación. Se logró en el tiempo planificado y excelente relación con todos los vendors.

Sent on 12/30/2020
  • Madison

Madison B. · Married on 09/25/2020

Extremely Accommodating

My fiancé and I planned a destination to Puerto Rico for April 2021. Unfortunately, with COVID lingering over the country it didn't seem responsible to move forward with planning our wedding. Dora was beyond accommodating with us, and extremely professional about the entire situation. Before we cancelled, she was easy to speak with (even through a power outage in PR) very friendly, and listened carefully to our wants and needs. I would HIGHLY recommend Dora to anyone!

Sent on 08/12/2020
  • Heather

Heather S. · Married on 04/16/2020

Amazing wedding planner!

Dora made sure our big day went off without a problem. Our wedding had to be postponed twice and each time she was able to adjust and reschedule all our vendors. She truly made our wedding day happen and it was better than I dreamed!
    We absolutely recommend her!
    Heather and Darin

Sent on 04/19/2021
  • 123abc

J · Married on 02/08/2020

Destination wedding

On behalf of my Wife and I we wanted to thank Dora for an excellent job on our wedding. Working with Dora was a dream. We live 1500 miles apart, Dora lives in Puerto Rico and We live in New Jersey but that was never an issue because Dora maintain an open line of communication from day one. The months leading to the wedding we had numerous phone call conferences and numerous email conversations. Dora was always available whenever we needed her which sometimes can be difficult in a long distance partnership but Dora made it work. The day of the wedding was great couldn’t be happier with Dora and her team. I’m not gonna sit here and board you to death and tell you all the many great things Dora did for us. I’ll just leave it as simple as this. If you want consistency and a reliable wedding planner then Dora and her team is what you are looking for.

Have fun planning your wedding,

From Mr. and Mrs. Garcia.

Sent on 03/24/2020
  • Judy

Judy A. · Married on 12/07/2019

Dreams do come true...

Dora is absolutely amazing. My husband and I decided on a destination wedding in Puerto Rico and we needed somebody we could trust and have our best interest when planning our wedding. Dora always let us share our vision with her and she made it completely come true. Her communication was excellent and she was always available for a phone call, text or FaceTime. On the day of the wedding she made sure out schedule was upheld and made sure everyone knew there role.

Thank you Dora! We love you.

Sent on 01/04/2020

Cynthia G. · Married on 11/30/2019

Excellent and relaxed

Dora is very attentive, responsible and always conveyed to us peace. She always respond all my doubts. Definitely without her our wedding would have been stressful. Thanks for all your help Dora!
    Cynthia & Pedro
    xoxo

Sent on 12/15/2019
  • Odette

Odette · Married on 10/26/2019

Wedding Coordinator

We chose her for a complete coordination for our wedding. She was always ahead of the things needed and attentive to our needs and budget. She helped us plan everything even when my now-husband was in NJ and I was in PR. The wedding day ran smoothly and beautiful and if any situations occurred we didn’t noticed because Dora had everything covered. She made sure that the timeline was on time and took care that the vendors were paid on time. Thanks Dora Thillet for making our day the most perfect, magical and unforgettable day of our lives.

Sent on 12/13/2019

Nichole M. · Married on 06/15/2019

The best!

Dora Thillet is the most Professional and caring Event planner ever ! She made sure everything runned smoothly the day of the wedding !

We love you Dora !

- Nichole & Carlos

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Xuewei

Xuewei · Married on 03/18/2019

Thank you!

I hired Dora to plan my wedding. She is very easy to communicate to, and gave me so many useful suggestions for my wedding to help me maximum my experience within the budget. Will definitely recommend her to other people!

Sent on 05/08/2019

Kate · Married on 02/21/2019

Best Wedding Planner

We’re so glad that we hired Dora to plan and coordinate our destination wedding! From the early stages up to the big day, Dora was very helpful, professional, and responsive. She gave us great options for vendors and was mindful of our budget. She helped make our wedding exactly as we had planned and all of the details turned out perfectly! It wasn’t until the day of the wedding that we realized just how much work went into the planning process and knew there was no way we could have pulled that off without Dora. She really thought of everything – all the way down to the pins for the money dance! She worked closely with all of the vendors and made sure that everything was set up accordingly. Because of her help, our day was completely enjoyable and stress-free. We’ve been looking back at wedding photos and are in awe of how beautifully the day turned out. We highly recommend working with Dora and her team!

Sent on 04/10/2019
  • Y

Yaritza · Married on 08/03/2018

Dora was an amazing wedding planner! She is very professional, flexible, on time, and more. Dora was so amazing with helping me plan my wedding day. She also helped us to remember those little details and with last minute plans. My wedding day was so amazing and almost stress-free. Dora and her team decorated so well that the venue looked even better than I could have imagined. Thank you again!!

Sent on 08/05/2018
  • W

William · Married on 07/30/2018

Dora was amazing! She helped us get together any last minute preparations we needed. The day of our wedding she was calm, helpful and above all else professional. She made us feel relaxed and we were able to really enjoy our entire wedding day with her exceptional wedding planning service!

Sent on 08/12/2018
  • W

Wen · Married on 07/28/2018

Dora was a great help and we appreciate her hold our hands theough the whole process!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Veronica · Married on 07/28/2018

What can I say about Dora. She was the engine in planning my dream come true wedding. She was always available to discuss ideas and to follow up. The reason why I chose Dora as my wedding planner was due to her sincerity, professionalism and her attention to explain things when planning a destination wedding. On my wedding day, she provides me with a sense of calmness as I knew that everything was under control. As well as for those who provided a service on my wedding day. Should I have another event on the island or in the states – I would hire Dora to be my event planner. This isn’t the last event we will be working on. I have nothing but love for Dora and consider her to be family and wish her continued success.

Sent on 08/06/2018

Abigail · Married on 07/21/2018

Dora was there every step of the way!! The vendors she recommended were top notch. Not only in price but also in service. Wouldn’t hesitate to use her services again. Thanks Dora!!

Sent on 08/04/2018

Lymaris · Married on 06/16/2018

La experiencia con nuestra coordinadora Dora Thillet fue excelente. Muy profesional y muy flexible a nuestros peticiones. Nos sentimos con mucha confianza y nuestra boda al igual que el Rehearsal Dinner quedo espectacular Gracias a ella y a todos los vendors que formaron parte del evento. La recomendamos un 100%.

Sent on 06/25/2018

Lymaris R. · Married on 06/16/2018

Amazing !! Gorgeous and Better from what we expected !!

My experience was perfect!!!. I will recommend Dora a 100%.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Lymaris R. · Married on 06/16/2018

Amazing !! Gorgeous and Better from what we expected !!

My experience was perfect!!!. I will recommend Dora a 100%.

Sent on 11/13/2018

Ana C. · Married on 02/16/2018

From the beginning, Dora was and is extremely professional, punctual and organized. A must for wedding planning and definitely a great help and example of what a wedding planner should be like. She recommended vendors, helped contacting them, planning every detail, and was always just a phone call or meeting away. Very reliable! Her excitement and care towards us the couple felt like we were working together with a friend rather than a stranger. We would definitely recommend Dora for her wedding coordination services and more!

Sent on 02/28/2018

Madeline · Married on 09/09/2017

Servicio de excelencia, nos ayudó con la búsqueda de suplidores (vendors), con las dudas, nos brindó sus consejos, tuvo siempre la disposición y el tiempo de ayudarnos, siempre me contestaba los mensajes. Es muy profesional y organizada.

Nuestra boda tuvo una particularidad: el Huracán Irma amenazó con que la boda fuera reprogramada para otro día, pero gracias a Dios todo se pudo hacer como programado. De verdad no sé qué hubieramos hecho si no hubiéramos tenido a Dora como nuesta coordinadora de bodas. Todo quedó muy bien organizado y eso es fundamental para que los invitados y nosotros pudiéramos disfrutar la boda. Para nosotros fue un ángel que Dios nos envió. Recomendada 200%.

Sent on 09/19/2017