102 Reviews for Donna Forsythe - Lehigh Valley Celebrants

No Denomination (5)
Rehearsal (2)
Agnostic (2)
102 Donna Forsythe - Lehigh Valley Celebrants Reviews

Donna recommend we work with Katherine Hunter, part of Lehigh Valley Celebrants, and she was absolutely amazing. She went above and beyond to make us feel like it was OUR ceremony, and did a beautiful job on the day. She is very experienced and knowledgeable, kind and a great listener. She offers priceless input, and really helped guide us to make choices we felt good about. We communicated with her frequently during the process of planning the ceremony and she worked on multiple drafts until we got it perfect. We loved our wedding and we love Katherine! When writing to Donna, definitely request her!! You'll love working with her.

Profile Picture Alexander, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Katherine Hunter, our celebrant, was fantastic! She is an incredibly kind person who is very well spoken and who can write a beautiful ceremony. She is very well organized and is really on top of her work. We had an initial meeting were we met to get to know each other so she could get a feel for what we were looking for- and from there we had multiple skype meetings to review the ceremony drafts. She regularly checked with us to make sure we liked the wording and that it was representative of our relationship. My husband and I chose to write our own vows and Katherine helped each of us with checking them to make sure they were similar in length and tone. In addition to her ability to write astoundingly well- she is incredibly professional. She set deadlines for my husband and I to get back to her (which we never met because we were terrible at wedding planning) and she kept us on track throughout the whole process. We had a beautiful wedding that was everything I could have dreamed of- and Katherine was a huge part of making this possible.

Profile Picture Beth, 6/14/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We worked with Donna's associate Katherine Hunter. Katherine was fantastic with our wedding ceremony! She struck a perfect balance between helping us figure out what we wanted and going with the ideas we came up with. Not only did she help us put together a personalized ceremony, but she coached us on writing personal vows that reflected who we are as well. She's very responsive and checked in with us regularly. Highly recommended!

Photo for Donna Forsythe - Lehigh Valley Celebrants Review
Profile Picture Rebecca, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious, No Denomination

Irene was amazing to work with from the very beginning. She is such a sweet woman, and was so kind and thoughtful throughout the entire process. Not only was she extremely informative, she helped us through every detail of the ceremony and made sure we were happy with every step. The result was a beautiful ceremony that was built just for us. Guests have gone out of their way to mention how perfect the ceremony was, so I know it wasn't just me being biased, haha. Working with Irene was such a pleasant experience, and I would gladly recommend the Lehigh Valley Celebrants to anyone who wants a wedding ceremony personalized for their own beliefs and love story.

Profile Picture Brianne, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The celebrant for our wedding was Katherine Hunter, and we could not be more pleased with the whole process of working with her. We knew when we first met her that she would be able to create just what we were looking for. She was upfront and explained everything thoroughly so we understood what to expect.

Not only did Katherine prepare a beautiful story of our love as our ceremony, she kept us on track when it came to completing questionnaires, getting our marriage license, and writing our own vows. Since we were so busy with the rest of the planning, it was helpful to get her reminder emails along the way so that we didn’t fall too far behind schedule.

When we got the first draft of the ceremony that Katherine had written, we were both blown away with how spot-on it was and felt like it hardly needed any modifying. It got us really excited for the actual ceremony because it felt special with our story being told in such a beautiful way. Katherine was always quick to respond to emails and answer questions we had. We wanted a ceremony that was light-hearted, happy, and loving with some humor, and we felt that Katherine did great conveying the feeling we wanted through the writing of our ceremony.

On the day of the wedding Katherine was prompt and available in case we had any last minute questions. She had copies of our vows for us, and even a small bag for our groomsman to safely keep our rings. Our ceremony was so well received that our friends and family raved about how beautiful and “us” and it was. It really felt like our day was personal and memorable from start to finish. Thank you Katherine!!

Profile Picture Nikki, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Katherine Hunter officiated our wedding in Philadelphia. This was an LGBT wedding of two men, and Katherine was incredibly supportive, open, and professional in her approach. We met with her for our initial meeting, and she was immediately warm, and interested in learning about us to create the wedding we wanted. She did not impose her wishes or expectations on us and led us to options and respected our decisions for our ceremony. She thoughtfully considered how we might wish to incorporate our families and traditions and background. We had lots of input and opportunity to perfect the ceremony and vows, and she helpfully kept us on track and on our timeline. We hired Katherine rather late in our wedding planning process, but she expertly guided us. Guests came away from our ceremony loving it and saying it was "the best wedding ever." (They love us, of course, but this was sweet to hear nonetheless.) Katherine was a big part of making the wedding an amazing experience for us. Regarding logistics, she was on time (way early to be honest!), prepared, and flexible. She helped make sure we had what we needed. What words come to mind with Katherine? She is thoughtful, professional, organized, prompt, communicative, warm, and friendly. She was easy to recommend - highly recommended!

Profile Picture Sami, 5/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

It might sound weird, but Donna was like an aunt I didn't know I had. She put so much effort into learning about me and my bride, and her ceremony was incredibly personal. In conversation, she remembered all these tiny details about us that I'd forgotten we'd ever mentioned. It couldn't have been more accurate if I had written the ceremony myself.

Everyone in the room was crying. It was absolutely perfect. I am so glad my wife found her!

Profile Picture Ryan, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

We had such a positive experience working with Donna. Our ceremony turned out beautifully and our guests had so many nice things to say about Donna and the ceremony. Donna keeps you involved with every step of ceremony planning and has great ideas for special ceremony additions and readings. Donna makes you feel comfortable from the start and was very responsive to emails and skype meetings. We highly recommend Donna!

Profile Picture Ashley, 4/13/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious

Donna made our wedding more than we ever could have asked for. We found her about a year before our wedding, and she met and talked with us on a regular basis to really get to know us as a couple. My husband is from Scotland, so being able to coordinate was not always easy. However, Donna made it work and met with us each time he was in the country for a visit.

She helped us learn a lot about each other and about what marriage means to us both. She was able to make our ceremony loving, lighthearted, and completely personal. Almost every single guest at our wedding has complimented our ceremony and said they enjoyed it and how personal it was. I really feel like the wedding day can get lost in the planning and the partying, but she created a ceremony that was the highlight of the day.

I am so thankful we had the opportunity to get to know and work with Donna, and even more excited that she will be officiating for us again this summer in Scotland!

Profile Picture Tara, 2/17/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, Customized Vows, Licensed

We feel very lucky to have had Irene Blough officiate our wedding. She worked closely with us to create a ceremony that reflected our unique situation, told an honest and loving account of our "story," and was beautifully personalized for us. We had a very short engagement and Irene helped us create our ceremony within 2 months without feeling stressed for time. She was very organized and offered many resources and examples to help guide us. Irene was thoughtful and offered suggestions as to how we could include my husband's two young children in the ceremony, as well as honor my mother, who had recently died. Irene's warm and caring nature came through during the pre-wedding skypes, and she was a source of reassurance and guidance every step of the way. Irene made herself available, responded quickly to questions, and made last minute revisions easily which made for a relaxed planning process. I would highly recommend Irene for your wedding.

Profile Picture Allison, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Donna officiated our wedding on February 3, 2018 at Two Rivers Brewing Company in Easton, PA. We were connected to Donna by a referral and we couldn’t have been referred to a better person! Donna was amazing to work with from our first communication. We decided to have a surprise wedding and Donna was very familiar with this as her own wedding was a surprise. She made sure we didn’t miss a single detail. The short wedding ceremony that we had was perfect and our friends and family commented on how well Donna explained our 12 year relationship. You would have thought we knew her for years! We highly recommend Donna to officiate your wedding! She is an absolute pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Laurie, 2/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Going into wedding planning we knew we wanted our ceremony to be uniquely us. We wanted to share our story and our love with all of our family and friends. Through a long chain of recommendations, we contacted Donna, who put us in touch with Cely Santana. Initially, we were nervous about the ceremony. We wanted just the right blend of love, happiness, joy, and spirituality. Cely did an amazing job! She made us feel so comfortable and understood. Following our ceremony we received many questions about how we found such a wonderful Celebrant. Looking back we couldn't imagine our day without her! Thank you Cely!

Profile Picture Amy, 12/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

There are simply not enough ways or words to use to thank Donna for the amazing job she did. She has a beautiful energy about herself; she's very personable, joyous, funny, warm, calming and was able to organize a large wedding party within a blink of an eye! She has a gift of being both professional and fun; you feel like she's part of the family. Aside from her wonderful personality, she has a gift for writing and is extremely helpful throughout the entire process. Our ceremony was exactly what we envisioned and much much more thanks to Donna, she was the highlight of our wedding!!! Thank you Donna for everything!!! Love always, xoxox Mr. & Mrs. Dawson

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Cely was absolutely amazing! She was so helpful from the beginning to the end and got back to us right away with any questions. We received so many compliments from our ceremony & everyone thought Cely has known us for years the way she spoke about us.

Profile Picture christina, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

No matter the size of the wedding, they all come with some degree of stress and chaos. Ours was no different, but from the moment that we met Donna she brought with her a sense of peace and serenity. Her guidance in planning the ceremony was invaluable, making sure that we expressed exactly what we wanted to say with just the right words. Our guests all agreed that her presence and delivery of the ceremony were superb. Donna added special touches to our day that we will hold in our hearts and treasure always. Her devotion to providing a special wedding day for her clients is apparent from start to finish. We couldn't be more grateful!

Profile Picture Pam & John, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I would recommend Donna to anyone that wants great personal service! Donna officianted our wedding back in October and originally thought she would be out of our “budget” however after much research and talking with several other officiants decided that she was not that much out of our “budget“ and can honestly say, months later, absolutely worth every penny! Easy communication, Beautiful ceremony and never felt like I was bothering her with our questions through the process. She had us fill out a questionnaire and both me and my husband had individual conversations with her weeks before our wedding day which helped in her telling our love story so perfectly! Thank you again for all you did to make our special day complete!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My Husband and I chose Cely as the Celebrant for our Wedding, and we couldn't be happier with the service she provided! She was professional, organized, caring and flexible. Any time we had questions, she was prompt to answer them and made sure we all came to an understanding. Her smile is infectious, and all of our guests had nothing but wonderful things to say about her. The day of our Rehearsal, she was the first one on-site, as well as on the day of our Wedding. We're so very happy that we found her, because she made such an important day to the both of us that much more special. We highly recommend Lehigh Valley Celebrants!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We found Irene Blough from Lehigh Valley Officiants to be wonderful to work with. She was highly responsive throughout the whole process and gave us helpful nudges to keep us on track. She was kind and caring in our phone discussions with her and really got to know us even though we didn't meet face-to-face prior to the wedding ceremony. One thing I found especially helpful was the resources she sent us: example vows, readings, ceremony ideas. It saved us a lot of time and we wound up using those materials extensively. We got a lot of compliments on her service; it gave the ceremony the breezy, carefree, upbeat tone that we were looking for.

Profile Picture Erik, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Donna is without question the best person to have officiate an event, her energy is amazing! She was the officiant for our wedding and made our ceremony perfect with her speech, and her positive energy, making people laugh and enjoy every minute of it! Highly recommended! We want to once again thank her for being able to make it such a great day!! Britt & Dave ~ 8.27.2017 ~

Profile Picture Brittney, 8/27/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

My husband and I were both very lost when it came to what a ceremony includes and how to make it our own. I wanted to write my own vowels and my husband (then fiancé) was a little more on the not-so-sure side. Donna did a great job explaining how the whole thing goes. She took her time and was always there to answer our questions. She gave us many options and gave us ideas on where to look if we wanted more options for our ceremony. She was great at not adding stress in what some call a stressful time. She made the process as easy as we wanted or as imaginative as we wanted. I got so many wonderful compliments after our ceremony. One in particular, "that was the most personalized ceremony I have ever been to." Donna did a wonderful job creating a ceremony that was specific to us and our story and our love. She is well spoken, professional, warm, and creative. All the things we were looking for in an officiant.

Profile Picture Laura, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Donna / LV Celebrants was extremely kind, professional and warm during the ceremony. We were very happy with the ceremony as a result. 5 stars all the way! :)

Profile Picture Michael & Jennifer, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Cely was absolutely incredible! She made my wedding day so unique and special that I couldn't have asked for anything better! She was very flexible with being able to talk with us and was able to chat with us over Skype to give us a better understanding of what she does and how our big day would go. My husband and I then filled out a detailed questionnaire about how we met, what we love/respect about each other, etc... Cely used this information to create a beautiful detailed love story as the centerpiece of our ceremony. Our guests were blown away by her words as many of them had no idea how we met and fell in love. I 100% recommend using Cely if you're looking for a more personal touch during your ceremony on your special day! She is so sweet and professional, you'll be happy to work with such a gem!

Profile Picture Mallory, 7/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Donna Forsythe is a complete professional in every manner, handling all and every detail with great thought and consideration. Her gentle and kind spirit add to all she does. She is kind and considerate and puts your every need first. Donna was able to accommodate time, date, and location. Only talking to her a few times, she was able to personalize our ceremony beautifully. We are so glad we found her and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a celebrant.

Profile Picture Lynne, 7/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The only thing I would have changed is having her at the rehearsal. It was a bit overwhelming for me to do as the bride and our venue did not have an event coordinator who took the lead. Also, we did not have our bridesmaids or groomsmen exit and I though the officiant would motion to each row to leave in order but instead, everyone sat there looking confused until my mom took the lead.

I absolutely LOVED working with Donna and cannot say enough great things about her. Her philosophy and presence was so calming. I know my fiancé in particular was terrified of having to work with a particular religion. As a couple with a lot of tattoos and unconventional views, we felt total at ease and relaxed with Donna. You will not regret choosing her for any ceremony. She even provided a copy of our ceremony which I keep reading and crying. She did a lovely job!

Profile Picture Liz, 7/9/17, 1 Review