88 Reviews for Donna Forsythe - Lehigh Valley Celebrants

No Denomination (4)
Rehearsal (2)
Agnostic (2)
88 Donna Forsythe - Lehigh Valley Celebrants Reviews

There are simply not enough ways or words to use to thank Donna for the amazing job she did. She has a beautiful energy about herself; she's very personable, joyous, funny, warm, calming and was able to organize a large wedding party within a blink of an eye! She has a gift of being both professional and fun; you feel like she's part of the family. Aside from her wonderful personality, she has a gift for writing and is extremely helpful throughout the entire process. Our ceremony was exactly what we envisioned and much much more thanks to Donna, she was the highlight of our wedding!!! Thank you Donna for everything!!! Love always, xoxox Mr. & Mrs. Dawson

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/6/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Cely was absolutely amazing! She was so helpful from the beginning to the end and got back to us right away with any questions. We received so many compliments from our ceremony & everyone thought Cely has known us for years the way she spoke about us.

Profile Picture christina, 9/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My Husband and I chose Cely as the Celebrant for our Wedding, and we couldn't be happier with the service she provided! She was professional, organized, caring and flexible. Any time we had questions, she was prompt to answer them and made sure we all came to an understanding. Her smile is infectious, and all of our guests had nothing but wonderful things to say about her. The day of our Rehearsal, she was the first one on-site, as well as on the day of our Wedding. We're so very happy that we found her, because she made such an important day to the both of us that much more special. We highly recommend Lehigh Valley Celebrants!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We found Irene Blough from Lehigh Valley Officiants to be wonderful to work with. She was highly responsive throughout the whole process and gave us helpful nudges to keep us on track. She was kind and caring in our phone discussions with her and really got to know us even though we didn't meet face-to-face prior to the wedding ceremony. One thing I found especially helpful was the resources she sent us: example vows, readings, ceremony ideas. It saved us a lot of time and we wound up using those materials extensively. We got a lot of compliments on her service; it gave the ceremony the breezy, carefree, upbeat tone that we were looking for.

Profile Picture Erik, 9/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Donna is without question the best person to have officiate an event, her energy is amazing! She was the officiant for our wedding and made our ceremony perfect with her speech, and her positive energy, making people laugh and enjoy every minute of it! Highly recommended! We want to once again thank her for being able to make it such a great day!! Britt & Dave ~ 8.27.2017 ~

Profile Picture Brittney, 8/27/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

My husband and I were both very lost when it came to what a ceremony includes and how to make it our own. I wanted to write my own vowels and my husband (then fiancé) was a little more on the not-so-sure side. Donna did a great job explaining how the whole thing goes. She took her time and was always there to answer our questions. She gave us many options and gave us ideas on where to look if we wanted more options for our ceremony. She was great at not adding stress in what some call a stressful time. She made the process as easy as we wanted or as imaginative as we wanted. I got so many wonderful compliments after our ceremony. One in particular, "that was the most personalized ceremony I have ever been to." Donna did a wonderful job creating a ceremony that was specific to us and our story and our love. She is well spoken, professional, warm, and creative. All the things we were looking for in an officiant.

Profile Picture Laura, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Donna / LV Celebrants was extremely kind, professional and warm during the ceremony. We were very happy with the ceremony as a result. 5 stars all the way! :)

Profile Picture Michael & Jennifer, 8/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Cely was absolutely incredible! She made my wedding day so unique and special that I couldn't have asked for anything better! She was very flexible with being able to talk with us and was able to chat with us over Skype to give us a better understanding of what she does and how our big day would go. My husband and I then filled out a detailed questionnaire about how we met, what we love/respect about each other, etc... Cely used this information to create a beautiful detailed love story as the centerpiece of our ceremony. Our guests were blown away by her words as many of them had no idea how we met and fell in love. I 100% recommend using Cely if you're looking for a more personal touch during your ceremony on your special day! She is so sweet and professional, you'll be happy to work with such a gem!

Profile Picture Mallory, 7/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Donna Forsythe is a complete professional in every manner, handling all and every detail with great thought and consideration. Her gentle and kind spirit add to all she does. She is kind and considerate and puts your every need first. Donna was able to accommodate time, date, and location. Only talking to her a few times, she was able to personalize our ceremony beautifully. We are so glad we found her and would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a celebrant.

Profile Picture Lynne, 7/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The only thing I would have changed is having her at the rehearsal. It was a bit overwhelming for me to do as the bride and our venue did not have an event coordinator who took the lead. Also, we did not have our bridesmaids or groomsmen exit and I though the officiant would motion to each row to leave in order but instead, everyone sat there looking confused until my mom took the lead.

I absolutely LOVED working with Donna and cannot say enough great things about her. Her philosophy and presence was so calming. I know my fiancé in particular was terrified of having to work with a particular religion. As a couple with a lot of tattoos and unconventional views, we felt total at ease and relaxed with Donna. You will not regret choosing her for any ceremony. She even provided a copy of our ceremony which I keep reading and crying. She did a lovely job!

Profile Picture Liz, 7/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

For that tricky situation when you are anti-patriarchy and anti-humans as property and your long term boyfriend asks you to get married and you don't want to break things off with him so you say yes and then you realize that there just aren't that many humanist celebrants out there even though you live in a major coastal city.

Luckily Donna was able to travel to Philly to get us married but even more lucky, she was the most professional, lovely officiant to work with who really wrote the ceremony around us and our love for each other and the bonds that we have outside of the state and legal system. She also does Quaker weddings if you're into that sort of thing.

I got rave reviews from my woke guests and my religious family members were silent - win win.

Profile Picture Daina, 7/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Donna was so fun and easy to work with. From the moment we met her we felt comfortable and taken care of. She communicated with us throughout the whole process and was always quickly available for questions. I am a bit Type A and wanted to know all details of the ceremony down to the minute. Donna's documents assured us it would go as planned and it did. Everything was organized and easy to follow with many ways to customize our ceremony. We had some weather issues the day of our ceremony and Donna was available for communication and so flexible. We got so many compliments about how enjoyable and personal the ceremony was. We heard things like ..."The best ceremony we have been to in a while..." and "She had us all in tears." Highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture Kayla, 7/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We met with many officiants to help us determine who would be the best fit. From our first Skype meeting with Donna, we knew we wanted to have her officiate our ceremony. She has great, positive energy, and you can tell she's passionate about what she does. She worked closely with us to personalize our ceremony to what we wanted, until we had it perfect. She was responsive to our emails and provided several options along the way to help us with our ceremony. The ceremony couldn't have gone better. We heard a lot of positive feedback from our family and friends about Donna as an officiant and the ceremony over all. We'd highly recommend having Donna officiate your ceremony.

Profile Picture Meghan, 6/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

She really helped guide us through some very special moments for our wedding. She tailored it to be representative of our personalities and how we care for each other. She was very kinda and brought fun and knowledable suggestions to our planning. Couldn't recommend her more highly.

Profile Picture Steven, 5/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Donna worked closely with us to hand-craft ceremony to meet our needs. She worked with us to incorporate both secular and sacred rituals and readings into a ceremony that was perfect for us. Many of our guests complimented her warm presence and easy yet professional manner. She anticipated our needs (wedding day nerves!) and met them before we even knew what we needed. Even very religious family members who were at first reluctant to the idea of a humanist celebrant were moved by how personal and meaningful they found our ceremony to be. We highly reccommend Donna!

Profile Picture Matthew, 5/27/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Donna was extremely helpful in terms of designing of the ceremony. She was lively during the ceremony. Definitely recommend Donna!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Susan, 5/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I were very honored to have Donna officiate our wedding. She was very caring and helping in planning our wedding. On our wedding day, she arrived right when she said she would. She was very friendly with our families. And very patient as we had one event that caused us to run a little behind. Through the ceremony, she was amazing. It was so emotional, passionate and filled with love. Everyone was in tears!! I'm thankful Donna was apart of our special day!

Profile Picture Renee, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Donna was the perfect choice for our wedding ceremony! My husband and I eloped with just a photographer and Donna. She gave us options for our ceremony and personalized it for us. She gave us location suggestions but was completely on board with a new location she never performed a ceremony at before. Donna was nothing but professional, but also friendly, caring and outgoing. She gave us a copy of our ceremony and a card afterwards and that is a very cherished gift! I suggest Donna for all weddings and life events, because she's just the kind of person that you want to celebrate with! I can not wait to have our first child and have Donna officiate our Baby Welcoming! You will not be disappointed with her services! Thank you Donna for making my wedding day so special!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 4/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Thank Donna for being a part of our day and making it special and romantic!

Profile Picture Darina, 4/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I cannot say enough positive things about Donna. I am Jewish and my fiancé is Catholic. We are both not very religious, but wanted our wedding ceremony to incorporate what is most meaningful to us about our religions (and make mom happy :)). Donna was able to bring together both of our religions in the most perfect and respectful way. There was a chuppah and unity candles. There was a really great balance.

Donna provided a comprehensive questionarrie inquiring about both Ryan and I. After our 30 minute ceremony, friends and family alike have commented on how it was the most personal and meaningful ceremony they have witnessed to date.

I HIGHLY recommend Donna.

Profile Picture Aimee, 3/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Donna was amazing! We were so unsure of what we wanted in a ceremony but we're certain we wanted anything but typical and scripted. Donna was great to work with and right from the start really made it a point to get to known us and our story. She took our answers to questions and comments we made in conversation and wrote the most beautiful, funny and true to us ceremony possible. Our guests and family raved about the format and flow of the ceremony and how it wasn't like sitting through every other wedding.
I have and will continue to reccoemnd Donna to anyone that's getting married and looking for a custom and memorable ceremony!

Profile Picture ashley, 2/24/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

Donna performed our wedding ceremony on February 4th. She was a delight to work with and made us comfortable with the whole process! And talk about accommodating - we contacted her exactly one month before the wedding and she met with us promptly and we ended up with a beautiful ceremony. We had a lot of compliments from guests, too!

Profile Picture Stacy, 2/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Donna is simply the best. No other way to describe her, and we wouldn't have wanted it any other way. She was absolutely amazing from the first time we met with her until the day of. She really puts everything into her work and puts a lot of time and effort into the creation of the ceremony. She tailored everything to us and our story and did a fantastic job. She even came up with a customized ceremony based on us and our venue. She was so kind and reassuring and took all of our requests into consideration when she created our ceremony. Everything turned out amazing and she was so easy to work with on the day of and took care of everything as well as coordinating with our other vendors to make sure everything went smoothly. We wouldn't have changed a thing.

Profile Picture Colleen, 1/14/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Licensed, Non-religious

When I originally searched for a celebrant for our wedding a year ago, I found Donna's website through Wedding Wire. After perusing her site, I felt she'd be a great fit because we were looking for a non-denominational celebrant and a personalized ceremony. Upon meeting Donna, my husband and I knew she was the one.

We corresponded over the year leading up to our wedding, sharing our story as a couple and why we chose each other to marry. We also discussed the type of ceremony we wanted and the type of marriage we hoped to have. Donna was quick to get back to us with answers to questions and feedback regarding our ceremony and she sent us many resourceful documents on vows, readings and ceremony ideas.

When we thought about the most important aspects of our wedding day, the ceremony was at the top of our priority list. And we knew Donna would make it special. She wrote the most beautiful and personalized ceremony. Many of our guests complimented it and said it was so "us". They confirmed what we already knew – that Donna is amazing on so many levels. We were so lucky to have had her as our wedding celebrant.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/15/16, 3 Reviews