Donna Buja, Wedding Officiant Reviews

Donna Buja, Wedding Officiant 3
  • Colleen

Colleen Blanco · Getting married on 12/01/2019

What a professional

Donna was an amazing officiant for our wedding. She was on the recommended partner list for our venue and when I reached out she was responsive and helpful from the start, and also patient. We included our three year old son in all aspects of the planning and ceremony and as you can imagine this presented its own types of challenges but Donna rolled with them. She guided us through the process with friendly reminders and provided a beautiful ceremony for our special day. I highly recommend Donna for your wedding.

Sent on 05/01/2019

Nicole Hite · Married on 07/20/2019

Donna saved our wedding!

Donna was a lifesaver. Our original JP backed out on us three weeks before the wedding due to an unforeseen issue. I contacted Donna that day and thankfully she was able to help us! She was absolutely amazing. So easy to work with and kind. Our ceremony was perfect. I would recommend Donna hands down.

Sent on 07/21/2019

Donna Buja, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, it was my honor to officiate your wedding ceremony! I wish you joy and happiness!!!
  • amy

amy · Married on 04/06/2019

Wedding officiant

Donna was awesome. She made us feel completely aware of what to expect and made us feel comfortable. She was pleasure to work with and definitely recommend by us. Thanks again Donna

Sent on 06/16/2019
    Donna Buja, Wedding Officiant 4

Kayla · Married on 05/04/2018

We just loved Donna! She’s funny and sweet, and made everything about what we might want in a script and ceremony understandable. Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/20/2018
  • I

Iris · Married on 04/21/2018

Donna is extremely friendly and she makes you feel so relaxed and comfortable on your special day!

Sent on 07/30/2017

Lisa · Married on 04/14/2018

Compassionate and caring. Helped create a beautiful ceremony that included my son. Great price. Helped give tips in getting the marriage license and changing my name. Would completely recommend.

Sent on 06/05/2018

Nicole · Married on 02/10/2018

We are happy we went with Donna Buja for our officiant at our wedding this past February. She responded to our inquiry quickly and professionally, she was warm and welcoming when we met to discuss the ceremony, and she made us feel relaxed on the big day reassuring us that everything would go smoothly, which it did! We highly recommend her services!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Dianna · Married on 01/02/2018

Donna was wonderful in helping us choose our perfect ceremony. We were nervous and she made us feel comfortable and gave us the necessary time to make changes and led us every step of the way. She is kind, compassionate and truly treats every couple like it is the first and only couple she has married. Thank you Donna for our wonderful day!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Donna Buja, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, it was truly my honor! I wish you joy and happiness!

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/08/2017

Donna was an absolute pleasure to work with and we cannot thank her enough for giving us the most perfect ceremony. Our cermony was set at a family friend's farm and she was instrumental in ensuring it ran smoothly. Many of our family members commented on how great of an officiant she was! Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/16/2018

Rachel · Married on 09/09/2017

Donna was amazing, and made our day extra special. She took extra time to meet with us and made sure we were ready for our big day.

Sent on 09/10/2017

Cassara · Married on 08/13/2017

When we met Donna, we instantly loved her- she is super sweet and calming. Her "go-to" ceremony script was perfect and we didn't change a thing! We even had people comment on how lovely and professional she was. Thank you again, Donna!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Donna Buja, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you for the kinds words and for letting me share in your special day!

Alissa · Married on 07/03/2017

We loved working with Donna! She made the process of planning our ceremony easy and as un-stressful as possible. Our family loved her too!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Jen · Married on 06/25/2017

Incredibly pleasant and helpful. Makes everything feel very simple and less stressful.

Sent on 07/19/2017

Samantha · Married on 06/24/2017

It was truly wonderful to work with Donna. When my husband and I met with her we just knew she would deliver our ceremony in the tone we were looking for. We had the best day ever back in June 2017 and the ceremony wouldn't have been the same without Donna. Thank you!

Sent on 08/04/2018
    Donna Buja, Wedding Officiant 5
    Donna Buja, Wedding Officiant 6

Diana · Married on 04/22/2017

Donna was amazing for our wedding this past April! She was funny and so friendly and made out special day perfect! She listened to what we wanted and the words she chose were perfect! I would reccommend her for anyone looking for an amazing officiant to share your day with!

Sent on 07/18/2017

Chelsea · Married on 10/08/2016

Donna was the best wedding officiant we could have ever asked for. She was amazing all year throughout the whole process of planning, preparing, and thinking about our wedding ceremony and what we wanted. She was accommodating of all of our requests, patient with all of our questions, and unbelievably easy to communicate with and get in touch with. I knew the day I met her that she was something special and someone who I connected with. Within seconds of meeting her, you feel like you’ve known each other for years.

Donna officiated out October 8th, 2016 wedding. During the ceremony she spoke very clearly and projected her voice enough for everyone to hear without a microphone, but also in a warm and inviting manner that made everyone feel comforted and included.

She, truly, made our wedding ceremony that much more special and it wouldn’t have been nearly as successful without her there. My husband and I feel so blessed to have had such an amazing person marry us, and we will forever be grateful for everything Donna has done for us.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Donna Buja, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thanks for sharing this review and many happy years to you two! Donna

kelly · Married on 09/10/2016

I can't say enough about Donna. She is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. She made our ceremony so special for both my fiance and I, as well as my children. I am so happy she was a part of our day ?

Sent on 09/12/2016

Marquita · Married on 07/01/2016

Donna Buja was everything we could ever hope for and then some. She went above and beyond to ensure that my husband and I were comfortable and ready to go. My Husband has anxiety and was extremely nervous but Donna made him feel relaxed and at ease while standing in front of a crowd of people, not many people can do that. We loved everything about her, she is extremely professional with a bubbly personality, the perfect combination. She is willing to do whatever you want and will go out of her way to answer any questions you have.

Sent on 07/18/2016

Kristin · Married on 05/07/2016

We are so happy we chose Donna to officiate our ceremony. She is so kind and friendly and genuinely cares about her clients. For our first meeting she invited us out to her home to get to know us and talk about what kind of ceremony we were looking for. She accommodated our few requests for changes to her script, but it really was just about perfect all on it's own. It was just the right length for us, and while that means it was short - only about 15 minutes - we got rave reviews from our guests about how nice of a ceremony it was. Donna has a way of making every word count. She ran a great rehearsal and made us feel completely comfortable on the day of the wedding. I would recommend her to any couple!

Sent on 06/16/2016

Kelly · Married on 04/01/2016

Donna was very professional with a very caring quality. So glad she was a part of our day. She made us feel so comfortable.

Sent on 04/13/2016

Michelle · Married on 10/11/2015

Donna was great to work with she was very helpful and made us feel at ease.

Sent on 11/20/2015

Donna was excellent, she was so flexible and did such a great job on our ceremony. She gave many options for a ceremony and let us build from examples. So accommodating and friendly!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Samantha · Married on 09/12/2015

Donna was a treasure to work with. She was open to any ideas we had and patient when we didn't know what we wanted. She clearly had as much fun as we had. I recommend her without hesitation.

Sent on 12/18/2015

Marsha · Married on 08/29/2015

We loved working with Donna! We got married in August 2015. My now husband wanted to be married by a male JP (I don't know why) until we met with Donna. She was the only JP we met with and we knew right away that she was the one to marry us!

Sent on 09/04/2015

Nickie · Married on 08/01/2015

Donna was amazing! From the moment we met her at her lovely home till the day she married us, Donna was a pleasure to work with! Our ceremony was better then I could ever imagined and Donna made it so much more special with the way she incorporated our personal vows, our children our religion and our humor into our ceremony.

Sent on 08/24/2015