Donna Buja, Wedding Officiant Reviews

40 Reviews for Donna Buja, Wedding Officiant

Donna Buja, Wedding Officiant 1
Donna Buja, Wedding Officiant 2

Kayla · Married on 05/04/2018

We just loved Donna! She’s funny and sweet, and made everything about what we might want in a script and ceremony understandable. Highly recommend!

• I

Iris · Married on 04/21/2018

Donna is extremely friendly and she makes you feel so relaxed and comfortable on your special day!

Lisa · Married on 04/14/2018

Compassionate and caring. Helped create a beautiful ceremony that included my son. Great price. Helped give tips in getting the marriage license and changing my name. Would completely recommend.

Nicole · Married on 02/10/2018

We are happy we went with Donna Buja for our officiant at our wedding this past February. She responded to our inquiry quickly and professionally, she was warm and welcoming when we met to discuss the ceremony, and she made us feel relaxed on the big day reassuring us that everything would go smoothly, which it did! We highly recommend her services!

Dianna · Married on 01/02/2018

Donna was wonderful in helping us choose our perfect ceremony. We were nervous and she made us feel comfortable and gave us the necessary time to make changes and led us every step of the way. She is kind, compassionate and truly treats every couple like it is the first and only couple she has married. Thank you Donna for our wonderful day!

Sent on 01/14/2018

Donna Buja, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, it was truly my honor! I wish you joy and happiness!

Kaitlyn · Married on 10/08/2017

Donna was an absolute pleasure to work with and we cannot thank her enough for giving us the most perfect ceremony. Our cermony was set at a family friend's farm and she was instrumental in ensuring it ran smoothly. Many of our family members commented on how great of an officiant she was! Highly recommend!

Rachel · Married on 09/09/2017

Donna was amazing, and made our day extra special. She took extra time to meet with us and made sure we were ready for our big day.

Cassara · Married on 08/13/2017

When we met Donna, we instantly loved her- she is super sweet and calming. Her "go-to" ceremony script was perfect and we didn't change a thing! We even had people comment on how lovely and professional she was. Thank you again, Donna!

Sent on 09/05/2017

Donna Buja, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you for the kinds words and for letting me share in your special day!

Alissa · Married on 07/03/2017

We loved working with Donna! She made the process of planning our ceremony easy and as un-stressful as possible. Our family loved her too!

Jen · Married on 06/25/2017

Incredibly pleasant and helpful. Makes everything feel very simple and less stressful.

Samantha · Married on 06/24/2017

It was truly wonderful to work with Donna. When my husband and I met with her we just knew she would deliver our ceremony in the tone we were looking for. We had the best day ever back in June 2017 and the ceremony wouldn't have been the same without Donna. Thank you!

Donna Buja, Wedding Officiant 3
    Donna Buja, Wedding Officiant 4

Diana · Married on 04/22/2017

Donna was amazing for our wedding this past April! She was funny and so friendly and made out special day perfect! She listened to what we wanted and the words she chose were perfect! I would reccommend her for anyone looking for an amazing officiant to share your day with!

Chelsea · Married on 10/08/2016

Donna was the best wedding officiant we could have ever asked for. She was amazing all year throughout the whole process of planning, preparing, and thinking about our wedding ceremony and what we wanted. She was accommodating of all of our requests, patient with all of our questions, and unbelievably easy to communicate with and get in touch with. I knew the day I met her that she was something special and someone who I connected with. Within seconds of meeting her, you feel like you’ve known each other for years.

Donna officiated out October 8th, 2016 wedding. During the ceremony she spoke very clearly and projected her voice enough for everyone to hear without a microphone, but also in a warm and inviting manner that made everyone feel comforted and included.

She, truly, made our wedding ceremony that much more special and it wouldn’t have been nearly as successful without her there. My husband and I feel so blessed to have had such an amazing person marry us, and we will forever be grateful for everything Donna has done for us.

Sent on 10/24/2016

Donna Buja, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thanks for sharing this review and many happy years to you two! Donna

kelly · Married on 09/10/2016

I can't say enough about Donna. She is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. She made our ceremony so special for both my fiance and I, as well as my children. I am so happy she was a part of our day ?

Marquita · Married on 07/01/2016

Donna Buja was everything we could ever hope for and then some. She went above and beyond to ensure that my husband and I were comfortable and ready to go. My Husband has anxiety and was extremely nervous but Donna made him feel relaxed and at ease while standing in front of a crowd of people, not many people can do that. We loved everything about her, she is extremely professional with a bubbly personality, the perfect combination. She is willing to do whatever you want and will go out of her way to answer any questions you have.

Kristin · Married on 05/07/2016

We are so happy we chose Donna to officiate our ceremony. She is so kind and friendly and genuinely cares about her clients. For our first meeting she invited us out to her home to get to know us and talk about what kind of ceremony we were looking for. She accommodated our few requests for changes to her script, but it really was just about perfect all on it's own. It was just the right length for us, and while that means it was short - only about 15 minutes - we got rave reviews from our guests about how nice of a ceremony it was. Donna has a way of making every word count. She ran a great rehearsal and made us feel completely comfortable on the day of the wedding. I would recommend her to any couple!

Kelly · Married on 04/01/2016

Donna was very professional with a very caring quality. So glad she was a part of our day. She made us feel so comfortable.

Michelle · Married on 10/11/2015

Donna was great to work with she was very helpful and made us feel at ease.

Donna was excellent, she was so flexible and did such a great job on our ceremony. She gave many options for a ceremony and let us build from examples. So accommodating and friendly!

Samantha · Married on 09/12/2015

Donna was a treasure to work with. She was open to any ideas we had and patient when we didn't know what we wanted. She clearly had as much fun as we had. I recommend her without hesitation.

Marsha · Married on 08/29/2015

We loved working with Donna! We got married in August 2015. My now husband wanted to be married by a male JP (I don't know why) until we met with Donna. She was the only JP we met with and we knew right away that she was the one to marry us!

Nickie · Married on 08/01/2015

Donna was amazing! From the moment we met her at her lovely home till the day she married us, Donna was a pleasure to work with! Our ceremony was better then I could ever imagined and Donna made it so much more special with the way she incorporated our personal vows, our children our religion and our humor into our ceremony.

Laura · Married on 07/25/2015

I forget exactly how we found Donna, if it was through The Knot or Wedding Wire or just through googling, but we knew very little about her when we first contacted her. But then she immediately impressed us! Her email communication was excellent, which really put us at ease as we were planning our wedding from abroad. And it was really important to us that our ceremony wasn't cheesy. We didn't want to tell every detail of our "love story," we just wanted a thoughtful, real, and romantic ceremony, which was also short and sweet so as not to bore our guests while sitting out in the hot sun. Donna knew exactly what we were going for, and was able to work in a few extras that we requested (a very non-religious breaking of the glass per Jewish tradition) and a blessing we found online. My husband and I had also opted not to have a rehearsal before the wedding, because the ceremony site was an hour away from the city, where our guests were staying. But then Donna personally suggested to come visit us when we went to the ceremony site just a couple days before the wedding to drop off materials. Having her walk through what would happen during the ceremony, even if it was just with a small handful of us, was so invaluable. And we never would have done that if not for Donna's wise suggestion and initiative! And before I write a novel here, let me just say that Donna's delivery at the ceremony was flawless. Our guests loved her words, could hear her clearly, and felt the pace was perfect. We got so many compliments on the ceremony and Donna specifically afterwards. I really cannot recommend Donna enough!

Sent on 08/26/2015

Donna Buja, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words and for letting me share in your special day!

Natalia · Married on 06/26/2015

With just six months to plan our wedding, my husband and I knew finding the right officiant should be our first order of business. Donna's name came to us by way of a list of recommended vendors from our venue. She invited us into her home and told us a bit about her style and approach, and looked to learn more about my husband and I so she could personalize our ceremony. From that first meeting, I felt like I had known Donna my whole life. She was warm, caring, and genuinely concerned about making our ceremony exactly what we wanted it to be.

In the months leading up to the wedding, she checked in regularly to make sure we were working on our vows and that we had secured all necessary documents.

The day of our wedding was beautiful and sunny, albeit a bit hot. Not hot enough to be a problem during the ceremony, except that our second shuttle got stuck in traffic and for around 20 minutes half of our guests were baking in the sun at our ceremony site. Donna kept our guests informed of the details of the delay, encouraged folks to get out of their seats to get a drink of iced-tea and lemonade and then was ready to roll as soon as the second shuttle arrived.

The ceremony itself was absolutely perfect. Countless guests have remarked since on the simplicity and beauty of Donna's words. She developed a ceremony that was uniquely-us, spiritual, and beautiful. She has a true gift!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Donna Buja, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words and letting me share in your special day!

Krista · Married on 05/30/2015

Donna gave my husband and I the PERFECT service. We wanted a customized ceremony that incorporated a multitude of things and she absolutely delivered! She helped every step of the process, was so professional and RESPONSIVE! Her personality is so warming and soft that she just makes you feel comfortable when you are up at the alter when all of the nerves and butterflies are going.

She also helped us with the entire marriage license process and gave us suggestions on many of our questions.

Many of our guests kept telling us how beautiful our ceremony was. I'm so just happy and please with this service! If you are having doubts or stressed about your JP choice, look no further! Donna is the best!!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Donna Buja, Wedding Officiant's reply:

Thank you for letting me be a part of your special day, I wish you joy and happiness!