DON HENEFER JEWELERS Reviews

3 | Florissant, MO

3 Reviews for DON HENEFER JEWELERS

If you get your ring at Don Henefer's you will be getting exactly what you want without the pushy salesman and overhead. If you have something in mind they can design it exactly how you want it. It's not a chain and the personalized service is amazing. I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 07/31/2014
  • Laura

Laura · Married on 10/12/2013

My Father and Brother are the jewelers of the store and are very talented at making unique and custom designs. Not only will you get the best product for you money you can be assured that you're getting the highest quality out there.

Sent on 09/23/2013
  • Nichole

Nichole · Married on 07/13/2013

Don Henefer's did an absolutely stunning job on my wedding band! My husband previously designed my engagement ring without thinking we'd need to find a wedding band to go with it (he was just too excited about the engagement ring, ha!). Not able to find an appropriate pre-made wedding band, we opted to go to Don Henefer's with a custom design in mind... 4 short weeks before our wedding!! I know, we're crazy! But, these guys are the epitome of pro and took all the stress out of such a big last minute decision! They do fantastic, quick work and don't leave you with a finished product you'd regret down the road. They make sure your needs and wants are met! I have the most unique, one of a kind, gorgeous wedding ring and I have Don Henefer's (and my husband, of course) to thank for it!

Sent on 10/01/2013