Dominique Attaway Photography Reviews

45 | Charlottesville, VA

45 Reviews for Dominique Attaway Photography

Leslie · Married on 05/21/2011

I highly recommend Dominique Attaway Photography. She was wonderful to work with and her pictures captured a very personal side of our wedding. She is very professional and listened to what we wanted in our wedding pictures. I can't express how wonderful she is.

Sent on 08/27/2011

Caitlin · Married on 05/14/2011

Dominique is truly amazing. She is as talented as she is patient - as stealthy as she is creative! Our May 2011 wedding was a very good day - but Dominique made it great. Her photos are stunning - they captured the event in an easy, spontaneous, seemingly effortless way. Dominique also has tremendous stamina, and outlasted all of the guests! I could not possibly recommend her and her work highly enough.

Sent on 06/01/2011

Laura · Married on 03/26/2011

Dominique was an amazing photographer to work with during our entire wedding. She was able to make both of us feel relaxed and happy during all of our wedding photos. Every time we look at the pictures we are more pleased with her work! I strongly recommend her for any photo needs.

Sent on 09/13/2011

Beth · Married on 10/09/2010

Dominique's photos are beyond amazing. Every time I look at them, I am astounded by wonderfully she captured all of our personalities and the small details of our big.

Absolutely fabulous! Thank you!

Sent on 12/01/2010

Kelly · Married on 10/02/2010

Dominique was a joy to have around on the wedding day. Her presence is marked by a pleasant demeanor and a quiet commitment to the work at hand. We loved the pictures and had a blast at the wedding without feeling like we had to be conscious of the camera for the entire time. Perfect balance.

Sent on 12/12/2010

Lauren · Married on 10/01/2010

Dominique has the wonderful gift of capturing photographs that truly tell the story of your wedding day, from start to finish. She captures everything from beautiful moments of emotion to exquisite details. She doesn't miss a thing! Her professionalism allows you to relax and enjoy being photographed (which I happen to dislike, normally!) We have received numerous compliments on our photos, including a family member who was so impressed, she hired Dominique for her wedding!

Sent on 01/12/2011

Libbie · Married on 08/28/2010

Dominique is great. She really works with the bride to make sure they have exactly what they invision. She is very reasonable priced for the quality photos she takes!

Sent on 01/06/2011

April · Married on 07/17/2010

Dominique is a wonderful wedding photographer! I was so happy withthe pictures she took of our wedding. Not only did she capture all of the basics, but her photos were also creative and fun. She is very professional and responds quickly if you have any questions. It was a joy to work with Dominique on the day of the wedding. She was discrete during our ceremony - I didn't even know she was there. I highly recommend hiring Dominique as your wedding photographer!

Sent on 01/05/2011

Ginny · Married on 05/15/2010

Dominique did an AMAZING job on our wedding photography! I have received so many compliments on our wedding pictures! I cannot say enough good things about her work!

Sent on 01/05/2011

Summer · Married on 10/10/2009

Dominique was wonderful; she was so professional and easy to work with. She took advantage of so many wonderful photo opportunities and we are so happy with our final results. Everyone at our wedding complimented her and have been complimenting the final product as well. We would recommend her to anyone and look forward to working with her again in the future!

Jackie · Married on 10/03/2009

Dominique's quality of work is superb! The end result and the process every step of the way far exceeded our expectations. She went above and beyond for us. A 6:30pm fall wedding presented great challenges for having proper lighting to capture the beautiful surroundings of our outdoor wedding. Dominique met with us weeks after the wedding and granted me the opportunity of wearing my wedding dress twice!

Sent on 12/19/2009

Katie · Married on 09/19/2009

If I could give Dominique more stars I would, she was phenomenal to work with. Her pictures are amazing and I couldn't have asked for anything more. I plan to use her in the future at any chance/celebratory event that I can!

Alexandra · Married on 09/12/2009

Dominique is a splendid photographer. Everyone who sees our wedding pictures tells us they're some of the best they have ever seen. She captured the spirit of the day, which is not an easy task. Some people who couldn't make the wedding actually got so moved by the photos that they cried.

Moreover, she was incredibly easy and fun to work with and she was professional through and through. I highly recommend her to anyone and think we are so lucky to have had her as the photographer on a very special day.

Lizzie · Married on 06/20/2009

Dominique is a gem! She is a personable, incredibly talented, and patient photographer. Her photographs are gorgeous and several people have commented that our wedding photos are the best they have ever seen (she gave us a tiny accordion album with some of our best shots that I carry with me all the time!). She understood exactly what we wanted and was able to capture our emotions and atmosphere of the day perfectly. In addition, she was lovely to work with. I give her my highest recommendation.

Sent on 12/04/2009

Katelin · Married on 05/16/2009

I have had many different professional photographers, but Dominique captured our wedding like no one else could. We couldn't have been happier with her service. I would recommend her to anyone for an occasion where you need to capture the beauty and joy of an occasion.

H · Married on 05/09/2009

I loved working with Dominique. She has a very calm and non-obtrusive presence when photographing, and I really appreciated that! She is a really kind and sweet person, so it feels comfortable to have her there at the wedding.

Sent on 12/05/2009

Karen · Married on 02/07/2009

I can not say enough good things about Dominique Attaway Photography. My pictures were absolutely beautiful. She was so flexible and unobtrusive. I look at my pictures on a daily baisis and remember the day so fondly. She capured everything I wanted on film and so many things that I didn't even see! I can't wait to have her take pictures of my babies!

Sent on 06/14/2009
  • W

Whitney · Married on 12/20/2008

I have nothing to say but good things about Dominique. Her schedule was flexible, she was easy to get in contact with and she was able to address all of my concerns. All of the pictures she took turned out fantastic. Dominique was able to take some traditional photographs as well as really neat untraditional photographs. She has a great eye for detail.

Sent on 03/31/2009

Pam · Married on 06/26/2010

Dominique was wonderful to work with! Her pictures are amazing!

Sent on 12/02/2010

Sadie · Married on 05/29/2016

Dominique was a great photographer! Lovely personality, accommodating to our schedule and location. The photos turned out very nice.

Sent on 12/07/2016