Dolphin Point Villas Reviews

Dolphin Point Villas 7
  • Staci

Staci · Married on 10/20/2018

Beautiful venue!

Visiting Florida from Texas for a destination wedding, we came across Dolphin Point Villas. As soon as we arrived, I knew this was where I was going to get married. Not only is their venue absolutely GORGEOUS, they also run a non-profit dolphin rescue right next door. Working for an animal rescue myself, I can't help but love and appreciate another organization that supports and gives back to the community. Along with that, the staff was fantastic and welcoming and gave us an entire tour of the property. We immediately fell in love. We canceled visiting any other venues and the months leading up to the wedding, Sharon, the wedding coordinator for the property, would answer any question I had and made sure everything was how I wanted. We rented the Nautilus House with the wedding party and rented out 2 other houses as well. the entire weekend was sooo fun and perfect. Everything was beautiful and the houses are designed perfectly to the smallest detail. Sharon worked with my wedding planner at Key Destination Weddings and Events to make sure everything was perfect. I do not believe there is a more perfect place to get married at than Dolphin Point Villas-from their support of their community, to the beautiful detailing of the houses, the ceremony point and reception area, to every single staff member everything was perfect.

Sent on 11/04/2018
    Dolphin Point Villas 21
    Dolphin Point Villas 22
    Dolphin Point Villas 23

Anna · Married on 10/28/2017

Words can not describe how excited I am to have our wedding here. Took a tour of the property and it's is just magnificent!! Sharon was super helpful and informative.

Sent on 02/11/2017

Erin · Married on 12/04/2017

Will be back!

Sheewwww!!! 13 months ago we were here! Hard to believe. The staff was absolutely amazing and very accommodating. Loved every single minute of being here. Houses were incredible!!! All of our friends and family were incredibly comfortable in their own spaces but the ability to go between everything was amazing. Couple of minor hiccups but pretty sure that happens when every new space opens. We were one of the first to stay after opening. I still cannot believe how well we were treated - just like family. The view and amenities - I’ve yet to experience anything like it. Can not wait to book again soon. Thanks all!!

Sent on 10/18/2018